The Selfish Bastard Immersion Worm School Of Design Saga (Love should not offend). - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 19Likes

post #1 of 58 Old 08-19-2017, 05:43 AM - Thread Starter
LICENSED TO THRILL

Mentioned: 48 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2224 Post(s)
Liked: 1265
Send a message via Skype™ to CINERAMAX
Post The Selfish Bastard Immersion Worm School Of Design Saga (Love should not offend).

This is the past present and future of home cinema as we live it and foresee it.

This will come across as presumptuous to some, the assertions are BOLD because almost always get proven right, the motivation is as purely altruistic as it could be. My advice, if you care 2 cents about home theater is that you consider some of the aspects and try it. If you report the thread I have one strike and I am out. At this point in time I do not need to MINE THE FORUM for business at all, however I view the enthusiast as the true extension of myself, and If I can help elevate anyone's project in any holistic way I always put the enthusiast first way before the Oligarch. To Deep Audio, Feel free to report me and mute my voice. Go ahead, screw the known universe as you deem fit. You will not be making a dent on me considering what is about to happen. Again, if you care, and want to explore the Selfish Bastard way to the most epicurean highest art form known to man, despite expensively addictive perhaps I can help you find the way. NO ONE loves this $#it the way i do. Love does not offend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg worm bubble.jpg (361.5 KB, 681 views)
Billybobjimbob likes this.

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 08-19-2017 at 05:57 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 58 Old 08-19-2017, 05:44 AM - Thread Starter
LICENSED TO THRILL

post #3 of 58 Old 08-19-2017, 05:45 AM - Thread Starter
LICENSED TO THRILL

post #4 of 58 Old 08-19-2017, 05:49 AM - Thread Starter
LICENSED TO THRILL

post #5 of 58 Old 08-19-2017, 05:49 AM - Thread Starter
LICENSED TO THRILL

Room Ergonomics, and can we have a bit of blue?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	HYPERION BAFFLE WALL.png
Views:	103
Size:	1.28 MB
ID:	2270032  
Attached Images
File Type: jpg naiad psychoacoustics-4.JPG (190.8 KB, 70 views)
File Type: jpg microimmersion.jpg (822.5 KB, 62 views)
File Type: jpg Alcons-@-CEDIA-2106-crew.jpg (579.7 KB, 63 views)
File Type: jpg cineoled micro cinema.jpg (597.1 KB, 57 views)
File Type: jpg Dolby PH Seats 1080.jpg (2.39 MB, 341 views)
File Type: jpg 9_6 ATMOS special method.jpg (2.92 MB, 75 views)
File Type: jpg best atmos room in the world.jpg (496.2 KB, 77 views)

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 08-19-2017 at 08:34 AM.
post #6 of 58 Old 08-19-2017, 05:50 AM - Thread Starter
LICENSED TO THRILL

post #7 of 58 Old 08-19-2017, 05:51 AM - Thread Starter
LICENSED TO THRILL

The new premises to build the industry on. Around your head through the torso Atmos

Gravity premiere personal seminal moment.

Had I stayed on the first right seat and had not moved to the fourth seat, I might have not taken action, but also why did I take action. THE WATERFALL PLOTS explain. When i landed via private jet mother of all red eyes at Burbank, where did I come from with a different waterfall plot high spl low fatigue standard?

After 3 years... Result the new IMMERSIVE BASTARD paradigm.

With all respect the cedia certified CINEMA DESIGNER layout is going to render your room completely unselfish the more the merrier YUCK!, condemned for posterity to not attaining the highest epicurean experience known to man. Workaround: Cheat the system just design around one seat slightly behind the middle, legs length, then run the program and watch those atmos tops reposition themselves for an enlightened Annelid to rejoice.

BE SELFISH: MONOSEATER DATA ENTRY, screw the leeches says the worm.

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 08-19-2017 at 10:50 AM.
post #8 of 58 Old 08-19-2017, 06:03 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 372 Post(s)
Liked: 499
Peter, is that your homemade logo ?

Art

post #9 of 58 Old 08-19-2017, 07:01 AM - Thread Starter
LICENSED TO THRILL

Wall Fabric coverings a First Art Corrupted by CEDIA HT Committee, resurected.

FABRITRAK YOU FOOLS!!!! First Install 1990.

This was my second installation of fabritrak* in 1992. Only true way for it to come clean, THE CHALLENGE? The LETS PUT CUBICLE GRADE FABRIC ON THE WORLD's Walls: Guilford of Maine Patterns .Let's create the right one! Horizontal pattern 3 color Stadiums (pill shaped 2s) with partial lines Vertical 4 sided skewed parallelograms and dots, other SONEX Like. Those are the only three that i consider for a wall that is not dark charcoal. Says the Hyperion chair, platform, proscenium and projector box designer. ME That is what I fgailed to find for Hyperion, where the wood should have been dark walnut teak like with black veins. That was the total concept i had in mind.

Faroudja Ld-100 serial number 000003.

Synthesis one speakers serial number 002. So when i give critical analysis of some INDUSTRY FIGUREHEADS at the point in time in 1995, DID THEY DESERVED IT AT THE TIME? Might they still be deserving some critique right now? could they be manipulating through skewed selective testing the engineering specs, what if they designed their methodology for an already obsolete or by sheer overnight paradigm shift of the venue configuration rendered? Will they be culpable in a decades time with reason for malpractice firing squad? Or are they mis identifying the VENUE core basis for their methodology? I will argue the pros and cons of these point while thanking them for the wonderful contributions The MLSSA methodology is the same used by Arnaud in Trinnov now. A very very special top 10 memory guilty pleasure that this wonderful knowledge base of a person allowed me to svour!!!.Now if i critique a company or their methods does not mean that i do not want to help the parent company be the most successful it can be through righteousness, the very case here. Let's accelerate the rate of innovation and start with a new canvass, it's time to Make American Home Cinema Great Again. With or without trump at the helm.

See past the wall, it can be a wall or a cavity replete with speakers and sound treatments. FROM HELENE 2007.

Pharrell's Home Cinema PHOEBE my third Install in 1993. That is where the Synthesis One Speakers are now.

Art how tables turned, back then i was the one eating sushi and prime rib, while you were eating arby's now Im at the holiday inn express and eat arby's most of the time.

Listen but the Holiday inn express is a total surprise payout, and is going open up an entirely new more challenging market for Mark Seaton. I know he has his reservations but he will like the impact of directional bass, a daily reality here at the HIX lab. I did make american home cinema great back then by creating the High end video, that once i demoed at Stereophile 94 Joel Silver MALICIOUSLY, and taking kickbacks from stereophile show for harassing me into showing at a 25,000 room, that was nearly double the fair market value price., Joe Kan inadvertently as usual just looking at the instrumentation and Sam Runco Cunningly after 5 repeated seatings at my presentation corrupted the idea of HDR Projection and made 25 million dollars, while signing up with my faroudja barco 9" painful to achieve first implementation.

Then Miami got filled by crestron dealers that got their systems (that i brought to the market first 5 years before) and i was painfully expulsed out of the market, for a period of 7 years, but i was never able to crack the market the way i originally did, but now with the holiday inn express kit, I am already on my way, it doesn't hurt to been fondly longed for bya all the major interior designers, skyscraper developers and architects. It felt a couple of weeks ago like a heroes welcome the Overlook Penthouse led immersive concept and MICROCINEMA. Ideas whose time has come.

* or reasonable facsimile. Projection Correction Barco 800 HD with all glass hc lenses and IRIS.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg my old house on hardee and ingraham by m.jpeg (434.9 KB, 627 views)
File Type: jpeg synth one serial number 2.jpeg (1.57 MB, 1091 views)
File Type: jpg sat view hardee.JPG (576.3 KB, 34 views)
File Type: jpg 3850 hardee roadf miami.JPG (360.4 KB, 37 views)
File Type: jpg titan.jpg (56.3 KB, 818 views)
Reddig likes this.

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 08-19-2017 at 09:06 AM.
post #10 of 58 Old 08-19-2017, 07:17 AM - Thread Starter
LICENSED TO THRILL

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Art Sonneborn View Post
Peter, is that your homemade logo ?

Art
Can you believe after 8 years of chanting 3D and 4D, that I have removed my 3D glasses on the mascot? Who would have thought.

Yes. Photoshop has given me an edge over traditional blueprints and schematics, for it's speed, and the engagement factor of pretty color graphics, an communication tool, it also helps me make suggestions on the fly for enthusiasts. Great Sales tool for all the big european captains of Industry.

The worm...

I was in the back seat on a 3 hour drive when i saw in the cover of the LOOK of Latin American Magazines BOHEMIA. Like 5 years old, this was the picture on the cover.

I asked my mom in wonderment Who's That?, She lit up and said: That's us!!!
Worms are exiled cubans that have embraced entrepreneurship and Capitalism to the castro brothers, the ones that got away from the revolution. I might indulge in one post here to share with you why I was very priviledged to have the best mother in the world that left us too soon. But first let's cut to the chase.

A classic :figuring how to use the new moog and doing a four hands, she the keyboards me the dials, fvckng awesome! Why the moog is my fav inst. I am the only guy in the home cinema industry that was taught music inside the womb by a virtuoso. Chopin, De Falla Fire Dance, Debussy all taught to me via Pleyel Pianos while inside the womb, where i was conditioned to it's unique double strike hammer action. Pleyel French Pianos were Chopin's, De Falla and Debussy fav inst. They say perception is learned.....maybe I am not that wrong after all. In any event the HIX labd experiment is rocking south Fl.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tumblr_ltt2vctV4f1r23mmu.jpg (57.1 KB, 31 views)
File Type: jpg gusano c.jpg (7.8 KB, 29 views)
File Type: jpg Gusanito-blog1.jpg (14.7 KB, 591 views)
File Type: jpg gusanos-cubanos.jpg (23.2 KB, 30 views)

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 08-19-2017 at 10:03 AM.
post #11 of 58 Old 08-22-2017, 06:35 AM - Thread Starter
LICENSED TO THRILL

Guess who came to town?

We had a nice session last night at the HIX, we also conspired about the future of HT. A bit more later.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mfp IN THE BUBBLE OF TOTALITY.jpg (599.5 KB, 1083 views)
post #12 of 58 Old 08-22-2017, 08:35 AM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
Liked: 266
Quote:
Originally Posted by CINERAMAX View Post

We had a nice session last night at the HIX, we also conspired about the future of HT. A bit more later.
Basking in the glow...

Adam Pelz ,Acoustic Mafia - Hear No Evil
Master ARCOS Calibrator, Cedia Designer, HAA Instructor LIII, THX HT1+ HT2+ Video
post #13 of 58 Old 08-22-2017, 04:07 PM - Thread Starter
LICENSED TO THRILL

post #14 of 58 Old 08-22-2017, 04:15 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
Liked: 266
Keep in mind we had some beer, some sake, then tequila and cigars....
Reddig likes this.

Adam Pelz ,Acoustic Mafia - Hear No Evil
Master ARCOS Calibrator, Cedia Designer, HAA Instructor LIII, THX HT1+ HT2+ Video
post #15 of 58 Old 08-22-2017, 04:26 PM - Thread Starter
LICENSED TO THRILL

Quote:
Originally Posted by appelz View Post
Keep in mind we had some beer, some sake, then tequila and cigars....
That is coming across my panting on the background, the alcohol part. I did have to air out the suite afterwards.
Reddig likes this.
post #16 of 58 Old 08-22-2017, 04:29 PM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 1664 Post(s)
Liked: 1003
Killin' me! That's my kind of night!
CINERAMAX, Lasalle and Reddig like this.

Goodbye to a great audio and video genius and writer... JOHN GANNON. I enjoyed your friendship, wit and a nice long run we took around Indianapolis at CEDIA years back... and for buying my Runco 980 Ultra years back... you saved my ass! Rest in peace.
post #17 of 58 Old 08-22-2017, 06:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 332 Post(s)
Liked: 210
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebland View Post
Killin' me! That's my kind of night!
Jeff. Will you be at CEDIA?
post #18 of 58 Old 08-23-2017, 10:56 AM - Thread Starter
LICENSED TO THRILL

he is trying.

I found this interesting article, I am firmly on the first group experimenting with what is needed next with a strong emphassis on Stress testing Total debugging. La Salle, Murat, Uwe, Brandon, Jeff and several others here that have moons fall on the second group.
I nag the $#it out of my clients if i see them approaching the TARAS BULBA CHASM.

The better dealers (because they cover all sorts of home automation and control disciplines are slowed down as they can only repeat the same topographies over and over again to stay in business) are past the chasm hovering at the top with legs on both sides, the trunk slammers follow (YUCK).

Diffusion of Adoption: Using the Creative Differences
By now, most people have heard of the "Diffusion of Innovation" bell curve, first introduced by Everett Rogers in the 60s. I remember learning about in college, and it seems to still be a relevant model today. According to wikipedia:

"Diffusion of Innovations is a theory that seeks to explain how, why, and at what rate new ideas and technology spread through cultures. Everett Rogers, a professor of rural sociology, popularized the theory in his 1962 book Diffusion of Innovations. He said diffusion is the process by which an innovation is communicated through certain channels over time among the members of a social system. The origins of the diffusion of innovations theory are varied and span multiple disciplines...The book proposed 4 main elements that influence the spread of a new idea: the innovation, communication channels, time, and a social system. That is, diffusion is the process by which an innovation is communicated through certain channels over time among the members of a social system." snip.

Case in point?:" I'm bringing this up because I see so many groups/work teams still trying to reach consensus and get buy-in at the front-end from everyone as they attempt to change their work culture, introduce a new innovation, or co-create/co-develop a new product or process." Toole and company?

Pre consensus based on selectively shared specifications is for cattle/ant colonies. Says the Worm.

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 08-23-2017 at 11:07 AM.
post #19 of 58 Old 08-23-2017, 11:42 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
he is trying.

I found this interesting article, I am firmly on the first group experimenting with what is needed next with a strong emphassis on Stress testing Total debugging. La Salle, Murat, Uwe, Brandon, Jeff and several others here that have moons fall on the second group.
I nag the $#it out of my clients if i see them approaching the TARAS BULBA CHASM.

The better dealers (because they cover all sorts of home automation and control disciplines are slowed down as they can only repeat the same topographies over and over again to stay in business) are past the chasm hovering at the top with legs on both sides, the trunk slammers follow (YUCK).

Diffusion of Adoption: Using the Creative Differences
By now, most people have heard of the "Diffusion of Innovation" bell curve, first introduced by Everett Rogers in the 60s. I remember learning about in college, and it seems to still be a relevant model today. According to wikipedia:

"Diffusion of Innovations is a theory that seeks to explain how, why, and at what rate new ideas and technology spread through cultures. Everett Rogers, a professor of rural sociology, popularized the theory in his 1962 book Diffusion of Innovations. He said diffusion is the process by which an innovation is communicated through certain channels over time among the members of a social system. The origins of the diffusion of innovations theory are varied and span multiple disciplines...The book proposed 4 main elements that influence the spread of a new idea: the innovation, communication channels, time, and a social system. That is, diffusion is the process by which an innovation is communicated through certain channels over time among the members of a social system." snip.

Case in point?:" I'm bringing this up because I see so many groups/work teams still trying to reach consensus and get buy-in at the front-end from everyone as they attempt to change their work culture, introduce a new innovation, or co-create/co-develop a new product or process." Toole and company?

Pre consensus based on selectively shared specifications is for cattle/ant colonies. Says the Worm.
Moore's Crossing the Chasm was very popular in the Tech industry. We are living it now as we transform our customers to cloud platforms with mobility enabled best practices.
post #20 of 58 Old 08-23-2017, 11:50 AM - Thread Starter
LICENSED TO THRILL

post #21 of 58 Old 08-23-2017, 12:05 PM
Advanced Member

Quote:
But the loge innovation setback line should be 3 months before the casm
Contractors are swamped in FL, not controllable. Actually LOGE as with many is mixed maturity.
While its designed to leverage early adoption;
1) Speakers, amps and subs are Mainstream Adopters -mature technology
2) SSP is Early Adopter on a fairly mature platform that is up-taking a lot of capabilities
3) Projector??? Most of my options are not in full production yet or have significant mods clearly cat 1
post #22 of 58 Old 08-23-2017, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lasalle View Post
Jeff. Will you be at CEDIA?
Yep! You?

I have a lot of shopping to do...

Goodbye to a great audio and video genius and writer... JOHN GANNON. I enjoyed your friendship, wit and a nice long run we took around Indianapolis at CEDIA years back... and for buying my Runco 980 Ultra years back... you saved my ass! Rest in peace.
post #23 of 58 Old 08-23-2017, 04:59 PM
AVS Forum Club Gold

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
Liked: 588
Quote:
2) SSP is Early Adopter on a fairly mature platform that is up-taking a lot of capabilities
Not to rain on Peter's parade here with his cast of dozens , but I got a kick out of seeing the CHASM curve on AVS. We use it in my field to define market segments for the IT work I do - pricing and concept development research using statistical models and simulations. We actually roll up the two Majority segments much of the time, but he posted a nice explanation of the segment differences.

Having said that, Trinnov's certainly a mature underlying platform, as their PC based architecture and dedicated Linux OS go back a good decade for their pro audio products and Trinnov Optimizer, before it was extended into the home audio category. The Altitude itself is pretty stable considering it's been out in the wild since the spring of 2015, and their high channel count software is the category leader for immersive audio and reference processor for HT design (e.g. Cinema Designer). And with the extended upgrade capacity, they have nowhere else to go but up, whether it's things like Roon, additional 3D audio codecs, Sound Field Management (hopefully sooner rather than later), and (digital) added channel support.

Their only real "weakness" is pricing, but the upcoming Altitude 16 addresses that by being a ceiling for competitive <=16 channel processors WRT processing capability and flexibility, at a price point (circa $15K) that IMO boxes in the likes of Datasat, Storm Audio, and Lyngdorf unless a) you like Dirac and the Datasat's interface or b) the alleged sound quality of the DACs on competitive products. Or you're an integrator that has personal reasons for supporting a competitive brand to recommend to clients. Nothing like brand equity....

Audio Gear: Trinnov Altitude 32 (24 channel), NAD M27 amps (3)
Video: JVC RS600, Seymour 100" UF Screen, Lumagen Radiance Pro 4444 (coming soon)
Misc.: Oppo 103, Oppo 203 UHD player, JRiver
Speakers: PSB Imagine T3 LCR, Imagine T Wides and Side Surround 1, T2 Side Surrounds, Imagine XB rears, PSB CS1000 ceilings (6), HSU ULS-15 Mk 2 subs (4) - 11.4.6
post #24 of 58 Old 08-24-2017, 03:29 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdrucker View Post
Not to rain on Peter's parade here with his cast of dozens , but I got a kick out of seeing the CHASM curve on AVS. We use it in my field to define market segments for the IT work I do - pricing and concept development research using statistical models and simulations. We actually roll up the two Majority segments much of the time, but he posted a nice explanation of the segment differences.

Having said that, Trinnov's certainly a mature underlying platform, as their PC based architecture and dedicated Linux OS go back a good decade for their pro audio products and Trinnov Optimizer, before it was extended into the home audio category. The Altitude itself is pretty stable considering it's been out in the wild since the spring of 2015, and their high channel count software is the category leader for immersive audio and reference processor for HT design (e.g. Cinema Designer). And with the extended upgrade capacity, they have nowhere else to go but up, whether it's things like Roon, additional 3D audio codecs, Sound Field Management (hopefully sooner rather than later), and (digital) added channel support.

Their only real "weakness" is pricing, but the upcoming Altitude 16 addresses that by being a ceiling for competitive <=16 channel processors WRT processing capability and flexibility, at a price point (circa $15K) that IMO boxes in the likes of Datasat, Storm Audio, and Lyngdorf unless a) you like Dirac and the Datasat's interface or b) the alleged sound quality of the DACs on competitive products. Or you're an integrator that has personal reasons for supporting a competitive brand to recommend to clients. Nothing like brand equity....
I would agree with your Trinnov assessment, but unless you think more than 15% of the AV market has moved to immersive codec's (and high channel counts to boot), by definition it's an early adopter product. Of course if your market segment is AVS fanatics who frequent this thread then it maybe a bit more mainstream.
post #25 of 58 Old 08-24-2017, 03:38 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebland View Post
Yep! You?

I have a lot of shopping to do...
See you there, I'm at the Marriott on the water next to the convention center.
post #26 of 58 Old 08-24-2017, 04:11 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 514 Post(s)
Liked: 240
^^^^

Need a roomy?

Mike Miles
post #27 of 58 Old 08-24-2017, 09:41 AM - Thread Starter
LICENSED TO THRILL

post #28 of 58 Old 08-24-2017, 10:13 AM

Quote:
See you there, I'm at the Marriott on the water next to the convention center.
Me, too... I'm sure I'll see you in the lounge after hours...
Lasalle likes this.

post #29 of 58 Old 08-25-2017, 12:53 AM - Thread Starter
LICENSED TO THRILL

Rick from Prime Group Management came back for More

He gave the system and the demo 5 Ayatollahs.

He has a new slate of projects coming up, we are to move the system to Midtown Miami and he will bring every client. He is also writing a testimonial.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rick Pena PGM.jpg (999.6 KB, 590 views)
File Type: jpg HiX Microimmersion.jpg (496.2 KB, 1074 views)
Reddig likes this.

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 08-26-2017 at 01:21 AM.
post #30 of 58 Old 08-26-2017, 12:24 PM - Thread Starter
LICENSED TO THRILL

Cool SONY DOES MOVE YOU-In mysterious way...

2 years ago i valued the old cinemascope classics in UHD but today i gladly deleted Lawrence Of Arabia, for a chick bachelorette party flick. Dolby of Course is the reason why ATMOS and HDR.

But Sony, they started to mix as per brian vesa in 7.1.2 atmos, and guys the best example of that is GOOSEBUMPS the invisible boy and mantis segments. I protested so much ( and obviously smarter minds also) when he divulged that but now they have come to their senses, the first example of 7.1.4 recording that shocked me and Adam too is the SMURFS (1), the climax scene is the very reason atmos tops cannot be 8" if you want to play them In A Worm Bubble the required 6-7 decibels of goosing with bass boost that satisfyingly blossoms so organically glorious on non compression driver low fatigue high spl systems..

T-he tops need to be 10 or 12 . WATCH MY WORDS. Doing 8 pairs per channel should be possible due to the overhead zones of confusion. ROUGH NIGHT is a half funny comedy that watched at 5am via tv speakers has just great hdr, but the combo (and when the hell are you going to replace the crappy oppo with a strato so that the discussions around here about pq and sq are apples to apples intelligent?). Right Adam. Also not having to seat through a movie, 2 hours of K scenes is a far more stratospheric Epicurean experience fit for DEMIGODS, stop abusing your friends by making them sit through a movie. THE IDIOCY. The HDR and Atmos immersive arts are only going to get exponentially better, make yourself a 2018 resolution to ditch the UHD Disc player, are we preternatural mesophiles or mindless couch potatoes?

You know that when i invented high end video with faroudja dnp, sony,Toruses and barco 9" crt, as shown on my dnp living room above the HDR Visual aesthetic was alive and well, and then i showed at Stereophile 94 the faroudja and Barco 9" where taken from me and completely corrupted by Joel, Sam and Joe (the bereftness i felt at seeing my creation watered down to the least common denominator), i felt like a pariah for 20 years then miraculously at the UHD Alliance first CES 2015 meeting voila a complete embracing of the visual aesthetic just as I conceived it back in the virgin Islands in 1979. And probably the only true projector solution to do this proper is the duo and the reald in unison, unity gain screens are nothing but milk wash vision and we have to do something about it soon.

We do HDR right or we call it edr milkwashvision!! I am serious enough stupidity gentlemen. Again tough love.

Rough Night Download on HDR atmos is and example of my vision at age 19 of what the trifecta of content, image and sound needs to be moving forward..

Here are some caps, why is the 2.0 image presented as low as possible, adam found a little werid the top letterbox, that is because he was not reclined. On any ceiling below 12 feet you want to shift the image down to the bottom. Not because of the video but the tops separation enhancement says the white paper that the worm is proving the correct psychovisual and psychoacoustic bible perception to follow, You are welcomed that I share with you the way it needs to be done at home moving forward.

If you divide the bottom width of the below image in thirds just at the 2/3's point was my VIP Topless Beach Front Rear Projection showroom 1994-1999, where we closed, nigel mansell, dan marino, pat riley and mauricio gugelmin. But the fact that Runco whored out my kit (corrupted and blue and washout looking) at least I had the coruage of my convictions, regrettably the showroom location cost me my divorce. Typical bottom of the innovation dissipation curve risk taking mentality, that all it took was mauricio rear ending michael moore and I was out of business, and then my ex wife took to drinking and the scandal of the century happened, but we never stop savouring our failures for the totality of insights they bring. If it wasn't for epic failures the SELFISH BASTARD OPTION would have not for you to embrace, early adopters with an eye for good things.

GOLDEN BEACH Between the waterfront condo and the first white guard tower 1/3 of the way was Joe Greenspan (the inventor of of the microwave bag) 1990 respectably sized home cinema. We had to build the chairs back then. Meyers (yuck).
[IMG][/IMG]

If you want to remotely require to be able to recreate that 70" sony Z( high nit hdr tv through a projection system get redi of the current screen and pop in a duo. It's the only way for the next 3 year unless you do a cinema barco squeezed to the hilt, but the tv in the background will look more like an LG than a sony z9.

I proudly and happily do declare today that deleting lawrence of arabia for rough night is just a block of ICE of this avalanched that is making my teen years vision a glorious reality that i want to share with the true enthusiast early adopter PRE CHASM.

And stop watching new cinemascope films without zooming to 2.0, it's madness the producer of star wars agreed, the dp jungle book, Cameron, every film maker that wants to engulf you in the experience will embrace more and more, and if you have a 1.77 screen and zoom scope to 2.0 for god's sakes man, try it zoom up and hear the loss of vertical stereo, zoom down to the bottom of the image and hear the increased vertical stereo separation. Again tough love.

The old school of cinema design that tried to bring a cinema replete with chairs is over, relegated for some penis envious napoleonic complex type. The selfish bastard that can have a large room, designs selfishly with ample space around the immersion bubble island. Like La Salle. Hey if you have a big family then blood is thicker than water, but it will dilute the bubble, and because faces and wardrobe rob you of room contrast you lose pic Q too. And you nebulous contrast robbing unity gain screens, i will have a word with you next to call you out of the market.

Ok that was the message of this sabath.

May the immersion gods engulf you this weekend.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Rough Nite.JPG (326.6 KB, 490 views)
File Type: jpg Rough Nite 13.JPG (328.8 KB, 479 views)
File Type: jpg Rough Nite 12.JPG (297.3 KB, 477 views)
File Type: jpg Rough Nite 11.JPG (369.8 KB, 479 views)
File Type: jpg Rough Nite 10 .JPG (307.6 KB, 482 views)
File Type: jpg Rough Nite 9 .JPG (400.1 KB, 481 views)
File Type: jpg Rough Nite 7 .JPG (301.8 KB, 487 views)
File Type: jpg Rough Nite 6 .JPG (422.0 KB, 482 views)
File Type: jpg Rough Nite 5 .JPG (389.4 KB, 490 views)
File Type: jpg Rough Nite 4 .JPG (835.9 KB, 495 views)
File Type: jpg Rough Nite 3 .JPG (494.8 KB, 485 views)
File Type: jpg Rough Nite 2 .JPG (348.2 KB, 489 views)
mburnstein likes this.

Last edited by CINERAMAX; 08-26-2017 at 12:50 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Ultra Hi-End HT Gear ($20,000+)

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page