AVS Special Member
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: South Carolina
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Hope this helps.
- Make sure nothing is on "mute". Does not hurt to check.
- Reboot PC, or Controller, if using that.
- Force the codes to download again. This one is a tad bit tricky and the rest of the steps need to completed entirely before testing again.
- Find the .xml file. It is called "FilmIndex.xml"
- Backup this file in case you make a mistake.
- Open the file with notepad, windows tends to pick IE.
- Ctrl - F and search for the film you are looking for.
- Once you find it, delete everything for that movie.
The title will be between <Title> and </Title>. Above that, you will see <ID>###</ID> and above that <FilmIndex> Delete everything between this <FilmIndex> and up to and including the very next </FilmIndex> . If you do too much before or after, you can mess this file up or force the download of several movies. If the file is messes up, it could force the download of all movies, which is not something you want by accident.
- Save and then scan for new releases. It will think this movie is missing and re-download the codes.
D-Box updated the german codes fpr Gravity and now they sync fine :-)
What are you favourite D-Box motion code demos? I have added a "motion code demo mode" to my homecinema control which allows me to play specific parts of a movie one after another, so I can let my guests experience 20 minutes of full D-Box motion experience.. At the moment I have the following movies configured:
(Movie / Start / Length)
Good News and a reason to watch the hurt locker again!
5 th element is not coded right ?
All Time Homecinemaclassic for me.
I can find it, is the reason that is a france movie ?
Best regards dirk