AVS Forum Special Member
Join Date: Jan 2000
Location: Adelaide, Australia
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
I emailed these questions directly to M&K 3 days ago but have yet had no response, so I was hoping that any owners of the new M&K S-150P Powered speakers could answer the following for me-
- Are the speakers grills now attached via the clip in method instead of the velcro method? If not how can I get my speakers with the clip in instead of velcro?
- Do the speakers come with customs stands as is mentioned in the Home Theater Interiors article?
- Are the speakers multi-voltage i.e. if I move countries for work/travel and take my speakers with me would they work?
- When are the powered tripole versions available as mentioned in the Home Theater Interiors article and what will the pricing be?
- Does the red LED switch off or is it always on and therefore distracting?
- Do the speakers always remain powered on or are they auto sensing?
- Do the S150P also have the switch mentioned on the back in some reviews to change the dispersion from narrow to wide?
Thanks in advance,
[This message has been edited by Spizz (edited 05-18-2001).]