The Official Tweak City Audio Owner's Thread (Craigsub's New Co)Tech Talk Only - Page 6 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #151 of 157 Old 12-04-2009, 06:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Good work craig, I think it will help a lot of people over here who may not frequent your board.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #152 of 157 Old 12-04-2009, 07:27 AM

Liked: 10
Thanks for that page on TCA Craig.....

Can't fix stupid
post #153 of 157 Old 12-04-2009, 08:32 AM

Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by craigsub View Post

Here is a link to a dedicated info page for the products. I will be mostly off line until Sunday (my son is in a swim invitational in Ohio, here we go again)...

Product info page

I know what you mean. My son plays on a select soccer team, fall and spring (traveling team). At least the basketball team is local right now.

Thanks for the link.
post #154 of 157 Old 12-11-2009, 09:12 AM

Liked: 10
Has anyone used the WAF-1 for center channel in a HTR 5.1 setup with different manufacturer's speakers for the main left and right channels?

I have a pair of Songtowers on order with dome tweeters and am considering using WAF-1 speakers for center channel and suround channels for HTR. I will be driving these with an Onkyo 805 with a separate subwoofer. Price is the main consideration for not ordering a Songcenter. My current setup uses Magneplaner speakers with Cambridge Soundworks speakers for center and suround channels.
post #155 of 157 Old 12-11-2009, 10:10 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by bblanford View Post

Has anyone used the WAF-1 for center channel in a HTR 5.1 setup with different manufacturer's speakers for the main left and right channels?

I have a pair of Songtowers on order with dome tweeters and am considering using WAF-1 speakers for center channel and suround channels for HTR. I will be driving these with an Onkyo 805 with a separate subwoofer. Price is the main consideration for not ordering a Songcenter. My current setup uses Magneplaner speakers with Cambridge Soundworks speakers for center and suround channels.

I would see if Jim would build you one Song surround for a center as I think that the WAF would not match the ST. Using the WAF for surround duties would be ok as I think that is less critical.

By the way, does anyone know where the cabinets for the WAF are sourced from. I didn't see it on the box, but I may have missed it. I was curious as they have a nice finish.
post #156 of 157 Old 05-14-2010, 04:49 AM

Liked: 13
A thread was started for the Pro-10's and it looks like that whole thread has been deleted. I do not know why it was deleted. Maybe because the product is not available? Well I know that people talk about anticipated products in brand name speaker threads, so I thought that I would post the info here regarding the Pro-10's.

Information on the Pro-10's
http://www.tweakcityaudio.com/forum/...ead.php?t=2854

GTG where the Pro-10 prototype was first demoed.
http://www.tweakcityaudio.com/forum/...ead.php?t=2232

I think these will make a great HT system. They have high power handling and high sensitivity all at an affordable price. I am anxious to see these in peoples hands so that listening impressions can be posted.
post #157 of 157 Old 05-14-2010, 05:07 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 15
Guys, we are really grateful for your interest in Tweak City Audio but we at Tweak City wish to adhere to the AVS forum rules. Please try to keep all posts about TCA and it's products, here at AVS, to usage issues (room size, performance, etc), troubleshooting, support, etc. Our own forum is available for discussion of other issues.

No mention of prices, other than MSRP, are permitted here at AVS. Links are not permitted.

If you have questions regarding things not permitted to be discussed here, or for that matter about any product or problem, even if it has nothing to do with TCA products, just drop Craig or Ray or I a PM and we will do all we can to assist you. Our goal is that your are happy with your system whether that system is from TCA or someone else.

Thanks for your cooperation. It's much appreciated.

Jack

Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page