27Likes

post #811 of 3871 Old 02-03-2010, 04:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Saturn94
Yeesh! When you decide to "break the bank" you do it right! 60"? That was surely a large bit of coin.

Kevin R. Anderson
The MMG's are dynamically compressed compared to the larger maggies, so you should be very happy on movies using 1.7's.

Summa
Quote:

Maggies have come a LONG way in terms of dynamics over the years.

I couldn't agree more. Especially after hearing those 1.7's. The new aluminum chasis looks like another step up in this department.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #812 of 3871 Old 02-03-2010, 05:26 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Liked: 126
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsteves View Post

Saturn94
Yeesh! When you decide to "break the bank" you do it right! 60"? That was surely a large bit of coin.

Kevin R. Anderson
The MMG's are dynamically compressed compared to the larger maggies, so you should be very happy on movies using 1.7's.

Summa

I couldn't agree more. Especially after hearing those 1.7's. The new aluminum chasis looks like another step up in this department.

Absolutely....I remember back when I was looking at ordering the MMGs, I almost didn't do it because I heard the "Maggies don't play loud" thing, and I knew I wanted to use them for HT. Needless to say, I was floored by the way I became completely immersed in both music and movies. I had my mom over the day I rec'd my MMGs, and even she was very impressed with the sound.

I had just sold my prior system a week before ordering the MMGs (had to downsize because of a divorce), and I really didn't think they'd be able to compete with my Paradigm studio 100s. Well, about ten minutes into Sleepy Hollow, when a horse drawn carriage came flying down a gravel road, I was a believer lol. Later that night I watched The Day After Tomorrow with a friend, and it sounded fantastic.

Anyway, I won't go on and on....I just love Maggies and I'm happy that this forum is as active as it is
post #813 of 3871 Old 02-03-2010, 05:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
Liked: 372
Quote:
Originally Posted by Summa View Post

I used to have a small SVS PB-10 mated to my MMGs, and it worked well. Currently, I have the top of the line SVS, the PB13 Ultra matched up with my 3.6s, and I couldn't be happier. For both music and movies, the integration works great, IMO.

Perfect. This is exactly the kind of info I needed. BTW, SVS assures me that my 16-46PC+ will blend very well with Maggies for music and movies. They've never led me down the wrong road before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summa View Post

Maggies have come a LONG way in terms of dynamics over the years. A lot of folks who had earlier Maggies just assume they won't play loud today, but nothing could be farther from the truth. For 90% of us, they play louder than we will ever need! They still give up a little bit to box speakers, but nowhere near as much as people would lead you to believe. I absolutely fell in love with Maggies for HT.........

This is great to hear. I was afraid of how much I'd have to give up in terms of dynamics. Looks like not much, if any.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsteves View Post

Saturn94

Kevin R. Anderson

Summa

Yeah, that TV/BD player purchase was by far my biggest ever! I thought I was going to pass out when handed the money over to my AV dealer! I had been saving for some years for a TV upgrade, so it was hard letting go of it!

It's good to hear the 1.7's have even more dynamic capabilities over the smaller Maggies. I'm excited about auditioning them.

post #814 of 3871 Old 02-12-2010, 11:33 AM
AVS Special Member

Anyone see/hear 1.7's yet at a Maggie dealer?

post #815 of 3871 Old 02-14-2010, 08:09 AM

Magnepan 3.6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Magnepan 3.6

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I looking at getting a pair of Magnepan 3.6's, I currently have a pair of MMG's and I want to upgrade, I really love the way the maggies sound, my only concern is power. I am currently using two NAD 218thx( got a sweet deal $500 for the pair)I don't want to make this type of investment and be short changed o power. Do I need at a more powerful amp or will these bring the magic.

System:
Sherwood P-965
Magnepan MMG
NAD 218thx (2)
Pioneer PD-65
DEF Teh Super CubeII (2)

In storage:
Nikko 440 Power amp
Sherwood A-965
Harman Kardon PA2400
Sony ESD2000
post #816 of 3871 Old 02-14-2010, 09:20 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 63
I built some stands for my MMG's. Not quite complete as I need to add the dowels to attach the top piece to the bottom.

More pictures on my blog - Link below
post #817 of 3871 Old 02-14-2010, 09:23 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSICMOREPOWER11 View Post

Magnepan 3.6

Magnepan 3.6

I looking at getting a pair of Magnepan 3.6's, I currently have a pair of MMG's and I want to upgrade, I really love the way the maggies sound, my only concern is power. I am currently using two NAD 218thx( got a sweet deal $500 for the pair)I don't want to make this type of investment and be short changed o power. Do I need at a more powerful amp or will these bring the magic.

System:
Sherwood P-965
Magnepan MMG
NAD 218thx (2)
Pioneer PD-65
DEF Teh Super CubeII (2)

In storage:
Nikko 440 Power amp
Sherwood A-965
Harman Kardon PA2400
Sony ESD2000

If you haven't already, here is a great place for all things Magnepan. I learned a lot there, but one word of caution, many are enamored with tweaks of the extraordinary claim variety.
post #818 of 3871 Old 02-14-2010, 10:38 AM
Advanced Member

Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MUSICMOREPOWER11 View Post

Magnepan 3.6

Magnepan 3.6

System:
Sherwood P-965
Magnepan MMG
NAD 218thx (2)
Pioneer PD-65
DEF Teh Super CubeII (2)

In storage:
Nikko 440 Power amp
Sherwood A-965
Harman Kardon PA2400
Sony ESD2000

Those are the nads man! Sorry, couldn't resist. The 218thx should have more than enough power for the MG3.6's. I run my 3.6's (and my 3.5's before them) from a Nakamichi PA7 amp that supplies 330W into the Maggie's 4 ohm load in a 6,000 cu ft room. The Nakamichi does a beautiful job with the big panels. It delivers 18A continuous and 50A peak from a power supply with a 700 VA toroid transformer and 132,000 uF of filter capacitance. That's plenty of current to make Maggies sing and more than enough to blow the 2.5A tweeter and 4.0A midrange fuses.

Stereophile measured 360W from the 218THX with both channels driven and NAD's soft clipping circuit turned off or 439W with the NAD bridged into a mono amp (332W with soft clip on). It sounds like the NAD amp should have more power than is practical to use for the Maggies. Where you have a pair of the 218THX's, mono bridging should give you plenty of current with soft clipping in or out of the circuit. Actually, soft clipping may be a nice feature to have as I can make the Nakamichi clipping indicators light up occasionally with the MG3.6's.
post #819 of 3871 Old 02-14-2010, 11:47 AM

No problem.. love the AMP's, I had to bribe the apparitions committee (the Wife) with a substantial gift to her birthday, and a one year tour in Korea. Just finished some mods on the MMGs, changed the I-core inductors to 75mH Aircore and Solen caps sounds awesome.
post #820 of 3871 Old 02-15-2010, 10:49 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Some pics from Definitive Audio Music Matters this month...

They ere using a 100 watt amp that they covered up and a Peachtree Idecco as the preamp...

Loved the sound...although Wendell seemed like he didn't want to push the speakers.

Onkyo 818, Emotiva Amp
B&W CT700 Series Speakers, (2) PowerSound Audio XS30s
Custom HTPC running Mediabrowser, 12TB Server for storage
post #821 of 3871 Old 02-16-2010, 12:12 PM
AVS Special Member

Thanks for the pics. Hopefully I'll be able to audition the 1.7s early next month.

post #822 of 3871 Old 02-21-2010, 10:26 AM

I'm glad to have found this thread! Like many of you, I love the Maggie Sound.*

I started with SMGc's many years ago when they were in production. I paired them with a Paradigm sub which I still use now. I drove those with the baby Adcom amp and later with a Rotel. The sound was fantastic. I moved those to the rear when I upgraded to 1.6QR's about 10 years ago. Of course, the 1.6's were a quantum leap forward in performance in every way.*

Later, I got a big, expensive McIntosh 350 wpc amp to drive the 1.6's and an old Carver Cube amp (model M-400t) to drive the rears. I'd bought the Carver off eBay for nostalgic reasons. I thought they were interesting and I was a kid when they came out and couldn't buy one then.

When one of the front panel lamps went out on the McIntosh, I moved the Carver Cube up front while I was having the McIntosh repaired. So, imagine my surprise when I found myself *much* more drawn into the music with my $300 amp than with my $3,000 amp?!?

Later, someone suggested to me that the problem was that my preamp wasn't a good match for the McIntosh. Probably true, but I was already happy with the sound I was getting from the Carver. *

I wound up with 3 Carver Cubes - 1 for each 1.6QR running in bridged mono and 1 for my rear speakers. I prefer a phantom center. The sound is magical. Stunning really. There's nothing like a Maggie being driven by lots of current. I don't know what people are talking about when they are concerned about Maggies not being able to go loud. My setup is loud enough for me and my neighbors too.*

When I read the details about the new 1.7 and heard the favorable initial reports, I put a deposit down on a pair without hearing a note. **

I'll be meeting the dealer I ordered them from for the first time next Saturday. I'm going to bring a couple of my amps in to see how they compare to newer models. I hope I don't leave there trying to figure out how to fit a new amp into my budget too!

To anyone who's on the fence about Maggies in general, I've never looked back. For me, Maggies + well matched sub + high current amp = magic. Cone speakers have their strengths, but they can't do what Maggies do. I like what Maggies do.

Anyway, I look forward to more impressions from anyone who has heard the 1.7's.*
post #823 of 3871 Old 02-21-2010, 11:21 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 193 Post(s)
Liked: 282
Wow, a thread devoted to Maggies! Made me join AVS... I started with MG-I's driven by a home-brew amp, later replaced by a Hafler before going to work in the audio biz and getting some major upgrades. I recently resurrected my old MG-IIIa's and have been getting re-acquainted after supplanting a pair of Infinity Alpha 50's. The thought of using my old Audio Research D-79 (currently has some bad tubes) and Counterpoint SA-440 (been in storage for 15 years) made me nervous so I paired them with a new emotiva amplifier (driven by a middling Sony ES3400 receiver) and have been quite happy. While no longer bi-amped, the emotiva amp is really sweet! (The company has been getting great press and is a "giant killer" for cost/performance). I got the 3-channel (XPA-3) to drive the front and center speakers; the receiver is good enough for the surrounds (imo). I do plan on getting a CC3 to replace my Infinity center, and probably a Rythmik sub to replace the PS212 (then I can sell the Infinity Alpha's my Maggies replaced with their sub and center). A new Oppo -83 player and Pioneer SC-27 are on the list as I rotate the Sony to our living room system and finally get rid of my old Yamaha receiver (non-HDMI, etc.)

After being deeply embroiled in the business eons ago, I was pleasantly surprised at both how many of my old favorite companies are still around, and how many new ones have sprung up and are doing well. And of course there's still plenty of the old audiophile hype (anyone remember the Tice clock?)

I have read through what I could find in the subwoofer forum so will return there as that's my next major purchase after the CC3, but it's nice to read the comments here and see Magnepan still has plenty of followers!

In the spirit of music - Don

"After silence, that which best expresses the inexpressible, is music" - Aldous Huxley
post #824 of 3871 Old 02-21-2010, 11:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1davis View Post

I wound up with 3 Carver Cubes - 1 for each 1.6QR running in bridged mono and 1 for my rear speakers. I prefer a phantom center. The sound is magical. Stunning really. There's nothing like a Maggie being driven by lots of current. I don't know what people are talking about when they are concerned about Maggies not being able to go loud. My setup is loud enough for me and my neighbors too.*

Humm ... interesting. Everything I've read about the M400t is says that 4 Ohms is verboten in bridged mode.
post #825 of 3871 Old 02-21-2010, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonH50 View Post

A new Oppo -83 player and Pioneer SC-27 are on the list as I rotate the Sony to our living room system and finally get rid of my old Yamaha receiver (non-HDMI, etc.)

I can vouch for the Pioneer receivers. I have an SC-07 and it sounds fantastic as a preamp. I upgraded from the prior year's model, which is very similar, but the Wolfson DAC's were new and it also upsamples all inputs to 24-bit 192khz. I love the sound.
post #826 of 3871 Old 02-21-2010, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDTVChallenged View Post

Humm ... interesting. Everything I've read about the M400t is says that 4 Ohms is verboten in bridged mode.

I hadn't heard. I didn't really do any research on it. I stumbled upon the combination (with a single M400t run in stereo) and was impressed. I figured that two would be even better than one.

What I can tell you from experience is that not only does they sound fantastic running bridged, but I've also pushed the system hard a few times. The amps started to pull so much current from the wall that the lights in the room dimmed to the beat! But I didn't blow any fuses, in the amps or in the speakers. Nothing sounded like it was being pushed too hard, except it was too loud for comfort.

I feel like I'm getting away with something because the amps are so cheap. But they're really old. As I mentioned before, next Sat, I'm taking them to a high end shop to see what I'd get if I modernized. I'll be sure to share my findings.
post #827 of 3871 Old 02-21-2010, 08:45 PM
AVS Special Member

Thanks for the note on the Pioneer. Never been a brand I've cared for, but I've a friend who did a ton of research and after looking over some reviews and forums they seem to have hit a home run with their current models. Except for the manual, which is horrible as usual!

Of all the products Bob Carver made over the years, the Cube in any form was/is my least favorite. Personal taste aside, it is a very good idea to take any electronic item that old in for capacitor replacement and a good check-up. Caps lose value and get leaky, insulation can dry out and crack, leading to nasty surprises, etc...

I loved my Maggies driven by a tube amp up top, but needed a solid-state amp on the bottom to get really clean bass response. (I bi-amped them; matching was a challenge and I ended up with the smoothest overall sound, but frankly the bass was better with Levinson monoblocks -- I just preferred my tube amp's midrange and high end). My guess is the difference in power and (more importantly) damping factor is why the M400t sounds better than the Mac (plus, most Mac amps were almost pure class B, good for power but bad for sound, relatively speaking). A new amp would probably really make your speakers sing. I like the emotiva, and my friend went with XPA-1's for his B&Ws, but there are lots of great amps out there. (Another forum...)

More on-topic, I called Magnepan and was pleased to find their service and support is as great as I remembered. I can get my III's refurbished for $550 - $750 but they advised waiting until (if) I noticed problems. Gotta' wonder about that old adhesive, but they sound fine for now. I also asked about black sox instead of the white ones I have since they are now in a HT situation (though music is my primary use) and I could get a new pair for under $100. For now, I am going to save my money for a pair of subs instead. After I pay for the new CC3 I ordered today; now the hard part -- waiting!

FWIWFM, IMO, my 0.000001 cents - Don

"After silence, that which best expresses the inexpressible, is music" - Aldous Huxley
post #828 of 3871 Old 02-22-2010, 03:30 AM

Thanks for the good advice about having the Carvers checked out.*

I can recall the Carver Cubes being basically dismissed back on their day. I couldn't really ascertain back then whether that was due to Bob Carver's brashness in claiming superiority or at least equivalency with the top manufacturers of the time with his new revolutionary (and inexpensive!!) design.*

Anyway, I'm intrigued at the possiblity that the sound I'm enjoying so much is actually being limited by my old cheap amps. If that's the case, then I'm due for a serious upgrade in both amps *and* speakers (to the 1.7's)!!*

Now that's exciting!

post #829 of 3871 Old 02-22-2010, 06:38 AM
AVS Special Member

I assume no one has scored a pair of 7.1s or we would be hearing about it. My dealer said possibly sometime in March. In the interim, I gotta say I am loving the MMGs. They are breaking in nicely, and I think they have an expansive yet precise sound stage and are plenty loud for movies. My favorite is to listen to anything with acoustical instruments (guitar, piano, horns, violins, vocal, choirs, etc.) -- just so involving.

Can't wait to hear what the 1.7s can do.

ISF Certified
post #830 of 3871 Old 02-22-2010, 09:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 138
Quote:
Originally Posted by k1davis View Post

I can recall the Carver Cubes being basically dismissed back on their day. I couldn't really ascertain back then whether that was due to Bob Carver's brashness in claiming superiority or at least equivalency with the top manufacturers of the time with his new revolutionary (and inexpensive!!) design.*

Yes. Of course, there was the infamous (lawsuit inducing) blind A/B tests as well.

I've never run my cube in bridged mode, I was just surprised that it worked ok with a 4 Ohm load ... then again the Maggies are a pretty benign 4 Ohms.
post #831 of 3871 Old 02-22-2010, 05:50 PM

Hi All,

I need to replace a speaker system and am seriously considering a Magnepan system. Since I'm a semi-newb audiophile in general and very new to Magnepan, I could use some suggestions and specific answers to questions.

These will go in my living room, which is carpeted and about 20 ft x 12 ft. We tend to use mostly the center of the room with home theater (HT) on one side and our main sofa 12 ft (a little less) on the other side. The ceilings are 9'ft high, but the side and back are open to a midsized atrium and large kitchen, respectively. The living room area is sunken by 2 feet.

I'd like a system that is very good at both classical music and home theater, but it should excel on the music side. I currently have an Onkyo TX-SR806 amp (115 watts/channel at 8 ohms). It is rates at 250 watts/1 channel at 4 ohms. Full details are here.

http://www.onkyousa.com/model.cfm?m=...s=Receiver&p=s

While this amp seems to be on the cheaper side compared to what most users here seem to like, I really can't afford to think about upgrading it at the moment. Will this amp give me enough power for an eventual 5.1 system? It doesn't have to damage foundations, but I'd like to get to reasonable listening volumes. Recommendations seem to be all over the board as to the amount of power these need. The amp is THX Ultra2 Plus certified, so it should deal well with 4 ohm speakers.

What I'd really like to do is build up a very nice $2-$4K speaker system eventually. However, I can only invest $1.5K now. My thinking is to get two Magnepan speakers now as well as a good subwoofer. I'd then like to add a center and rear speakers. Since the 1.7s 1) aren't released yet and 2) are past my current budget, I was contemplating getting MMG's, MC1's, or 12's. This will give me a chance to get used to the Maggie sound while I save up for 1.7's to become the main LR speakers, allowing me to move the first set back as surround speakers.

Does this sound reasonable? If so, which maggies (MMG's, MC1's, or 12's) should I buy initially?

I'll also need a good sub. Can I get some suggestions on a sub below $500 that pairs well with maggies - I don't see a lot of specifics for subs on this thread.

Unfortunately, I live 6 hours from the nearest dealer, so I may have to do this over the internet. I've read enough that I'm pretty confident that this type of speaker really does fit what I'm looking for that I'm willing to give these a try, assuming it will work with my equipment.

Thanks in advance, and I'm looking forward to joining the owners thread as an owner soon

Paul
post #832 of 3871 Old 02-22-2010, 06:45 PM

I have MC1s for mains, a pair of MMGW for center & another pair of MMGW for surround with an outlaw LFM EX hooked to a Velodyne SMS 1 for the sub. The whole thing cost about $2.5k and it sounds fantastic for HT & music. I think the SMS1 or something similar is a must have for integrating the maggies with the sub.
post #833 of 3871 Old 02-22-2010, 07:39 PM
AVS Special Member

For $1.5k I'd suggest the MC1s and maybe a Rythmik subwoofer. There is a subwoofer forum here on AVS with lots of info (I have been spending time there, and there is a note at the top of this forum saying to _not_ discuss subs here since there's s dedicated forum for them). The MC1s will work as decent fronts for now, then become your surrounds later. I just ordered a pair of MC1s to use with my MG-IIIa's (old, ancient, but then I am no spring chicken myself). I would probably eschew the center for now and use the MC1s to create a virtual (or phantom, depending on which marketeer speaks) center for HT. This gives you a system you can build on, rather than getting rid of stuff later when you upgrade.

The Maggies provide a fairly benign load, but they are not terribly efficient (no panel is -- you get seamless transition among frequencies, fast transients with great pulse response, great imaging, but not much displacement). So, you'll probably want more power eventually. I did not look at the specs for your receiver, but have found that most receivers won't provide full power with all channels driven. Fortunately, rarely are all channels exercised hard.

One useful thing to remember is that the peak to average power in music is around 17 dB, meaning you need about 50x the power on peaks compared to the average level.

I love my old Maggies, and still remember the ad copy from decades ago: "They don't look like speakers; they don't sound like speakers; they sound like you're there!"

HTH - Don

post #834 of 3871 Old 02-22-2010, 10:40 PM

Liked: 22
For $1500, get MMG with Sound Anchor stands and Rythmik sub. MMG is a better speaker than MC1 and it costs less money. MMG is simply impossible to beat for under $1000. Sound Anchor stands will allow you to raise MMGs off the ground and make them vertical. This could make noticeable difference depending on your room layout and listening position.

If you later decide to purchase MG 1.7, you can move MMG to the back for surround duties.
post #835 of 3871 Old 02-23-2010, 07:57 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 26
Don't forget, you can still get the MMGs on a 60-day money-back trial basis direct from Magnepan. At the end of 60 days, you get to return them or trade them up at a dealer. Can't beat that offer!

Be seeing you!
post #836 of 3871 Old 02-23-2010, 09:11 AM
AVS Special Member

Anyone have any experience with replacing the sock on the MMGs? I need to get a new one and want to make sure it's something I can do at home.

The problem with obsessions is that they are insatiable.
post #837 of 3871 Old 02-23-2010, 10:00 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 26
It's apparently reasonably easy to change Maggie socks. According to The Planar Speaker Asylum, a number of people have done it themselves. The hardest parts appear to be removing the staples and the wood strips. Here's a link to REBoylin's detailed instructions on the MUG:

http://www.integracoustics.com/MUG/M...g%20Socks.html

You can buy new socks (and the wood strips if you need them) from Magnepan.

Be seeing you!
post #838 of 3871 Old 02-23-2010, 01:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Yes, it's something I have done many times (used to work at a dealer and we were always "swapping sox" to change colors). Only takes hand tools and a stapler. You need to be careful, naturally. Rolled-up towels or some other riser helps keep them off the floor for a little added protection and to make it easier to shift them around. Make sure the risers support the edges and crossover portion, not touching the panels themselves. Be very careful when laying them down -- do it gently or that "whump" of air when they lie flat will signal a blown tweeter (or worse). Be careful to not place anything on or near the panels themselves. Work slowly and methodically.

A screwdriver or staple puller helps get the old staples out. Keep a trash can near and dump each staple into the can as you pull it out. No point in having one accidentally stuck to a magnet or elsewhere inside. Work the cloth off gently, replace with the new fabric, staple, and re-attach the wood supports, legs, and go!

The first time or three I was scared to death I'd slip and puncture a panel, but taking it slow and easy will get you through without any problem. It was much easier on the little MG-I's I first had than my MG-III's just due to size and weight.

Aside: For heaven's sake do not vacuum the fabric! I still remember replacing panels in a week-old pair because somebody decided they were dusty and needed vacuuming... A lint roller, not pressing but just running along the fabric, will do a decent job if they really do need cleaning. Mostly, the air movement during use will knock the dust off anyway.

HTH - Don

post #839 of 3871 Old 02-23-2010, 01:26 PM

Liked: 12
DonH50,

Did you ever replace socks on a CC3? I have had the socks off of my MGIII's many times. But I just got a CC3 and wonder how it's done.

And if anyone has pictures of a sockless CC3, I'd like to see.

Cheers!
Ken
post #840 of 3871 Old 02-23-2010, 05:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saturn94 View Post

Thanks for the pics. Hopefully I'll be able to audition the 1.7s early next month.

I received an e-mail from a Maggie dealer I contacted last month letting me know that Magnepan has shipped their demo pair of 1.7s and they expect them in a couple days. So it looks like I'm going to be able to audition them next week like I had hoped.

Reply Speakers

Tags
Magnepan , Magnepan Mmg , Magnepan Mini Maggie System , Magnepan Mg 1 7 , Magnepan Mg 3 7

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page