Best Stands for JBL E50 Speakers? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 11-21-2008, 12:26 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I just purchased a pair of JBL E50 speakers to match my JBL EC35 center channel. I need to find something to sit the E50's on, but they are pretty big. Can anyone recommend some sturdy, good looking stands that could support these speakers?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 11-23-2008, 12:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 10
www.racksandstands.com

www.standsandmounts.com

Eclectic Electronics: A blog containing technology news, information about home theater, digital photography and more.
post #3 of 3 Old 11-23-2008, 02:31 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 13
Figure out the height you need, find something with a bottom base a few inches wider/deeper than the bottom of your speakers, and find something with an aesthetic you like. The JBL E series are great speakers, but speaker stands can get expensive and there's no reason to spend as much or more on the stands as you did on the speakers. I personally like the Sanus NF-series. The NF24B or NF30B would likely be great choices, and if you have the Cherry finish E-Series, the NF24C or NF30C would be a great match as well. Some other general features to look for are a single solid leg, or a hollow leg that can be filled with sand or gravel to add weight stability, as well as some sort of cable/wire management. More than anything, find something that matches the height and aesthetic you're looking for without having a base too small to be stable and without being too lightweight.

Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page