Speaker Stand for Klipsch Quinten III - AVS Forum

AVS Forum > Audio > Speakers > Speaker Stand for Klipsch Quinten III

Speakers

dat27's Avatar dat27
07:03 PM Liked: 10
post #1 of 8
12-13-2008 | Posts: 10
Joined: Nov 2008
I recently got Klipsch Synergy Quintet III Home theatre speakers. Is there any suggested speaker stand for these satellite rear speakers?
fireman325's Avatar fireman325
07:13 PM Liked: 10
post #2 of 8
12-13-2008 | Posts: 2,412
Joined: Mar 2008
I don't see anything on Klipsch's site indicating there is a particular stand they suggest. Take a look at these sites and you can probably find something that will work.

http://www.racksandstands.com/

http://www.standsandmounts.com/
dat27's Avatar dat27
07:11 AM Liked: 10
post #3 of 8
12-14-2008 | Posts: 10
Joined: Nov 2008
Hi Thanks for the links. I checked in both sites i dont see any stands specific for Quintet III. But i do like some of Bookself speakers stands. I will buy Bookself speakers stand which has top plate is little bigger.
fireman325's Avatar fireman325
07:20 AM Liked: 10
post #4 of 8
12-14-2008 | Posts: 2,412
Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by dat27 View Post

Hi Thanks for the links. I checked in both sites i dont see any stands specific for Quintet III. But i do like some of Bookself speakers stands. I will buy Bookself speakers stand which has top plate is little bigger.

I doubt you'll find anything specifically made for that speaker.
joshbar's Avatar joshbar
04:01 PM Liked: 10
post #5 of 8
12-14-2008 | Posts: 9
Joined: Dec 2008
hey dat27,
I purchased this system about a year ago and I love it. I was
searching for similar product and ran across your post. I went on the the klipsh website and found stands that may work for you. they had special
adapters in the box for the quintet 3 speakers. I can not post a link since
I am new to the forum but if you go to the klipsch website and click on the
ipod and computer speakers in the selection menu, on the fresh page you will see a selection for accessories, on this page you will find the sat 2 stands.
from the information on the site these stands will support your satellite speakers.
I hope this information is helpful, now that I know this product is out there I might have to jump on that one my self.
dat27's Avatar dat27
04:23 PM Liked: 10
post #6 of 8
12-14-2008 | Posts: 10
Joined: Nov 2008
Hi Joshbar,
Thanks for the information. Looks like it is perfect to rear side speakers..
I will directly order from Klipsch shop online. Have u used these stands?
fireman325's Avatar fireman325
05:13 PM Liked: 10
post #7 of 8
12-14-2008 | Posts: 2,412
Joined: Mar 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireman325 View Post

I doubt you'll find anything specifically made for that speaker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshbar View Post

hey dat27,
I purchased this system about a year ago and I love it. I was
searching for similar product and ran across your post. I went on the the klipsh website and found stands that may work for you. they had special
adapters in the box for the quintet 3 speakers. I can not post a link since
I am new to the forum but if you go to the klipsch website and click on the
ipod and computer speakers in the selection menu, on the fresh page you will see a selection for accessories, on this page you will find the sat 2 stands.
from the information on the site these stands will support your satellite speakers.
I hope this information is helpful, now that I know this product is out there I might have to jump on that one my self.

I stand corrected. Thanks for the information. Here's the link.

http://www.klipsch.com/products/deta...t-2-stand.aspx
joshbar's Avatar joshbar
05:54 PM Liked: 10
post #8 of 8
12-14-2008 | Posts: 9
Joined: Dec 2008
No havent, it's really funny I was on the klipsch website browsing around, at the reference system just day dreaming and got one of my a.d.d moments and wanted some information on side surround speakers to make my system a 7.1 and the link on the google search drew me in. I was like " hey I just seen those stands on the klipsch site". I read a little more and registered to the forum so I could help a fellow out. I am interested in purchasing the stands, I'm just not sure when to get them I'm thinking of relocating and I figured why add something else for the move if I can just order them and have them shipped there.
Reply Speakers

Subscribe to this Thread

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3