Sonus Faber Owners Thread - Page 11 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
post #301 of 305 Old 08-13-2014, 08:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 0
Thinking about SF Olympica 1 for LR and Olympica Center. Dealer has 2 Smarts on closeout for the rears. Meridian G55, Meridian G68xxv and HD621. Thoughts on this setup for HT? My goal is to save on initial $$$$$ and down the road upgrade LR to Olympica 3 and move the 1s to the rear.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #302 of 305 Old 12-13-2014, 10:11 PM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Okay thinking of getting a pair of Sonus Fabers. Trying to decide between the Concertinos or the Toy (both bookshelf units). If my budget can pull it I may be able to get a concerto, but that needs to be seen.

Thoughts/ opinions on which one to get and why? Any help would be appreciated.

Spent years looking for a sound I loved and finally settled on Sonus Faber. Can't buy the newest and greatest, but I will have one, that's for sure )

Bose: "Buy Other Stereo Equiptment"
post #303 of 305 Old 12-13-2014, 10:22 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mepstein10 View Post
Okay thinking of getting a pair of Sonus Fabers. Trying to decide between the Concertinos or the Toy (both bookshelf units). If my budget can pull it I may be able to get a concerto, but that needs to be seen.

Thoughts/ opinions on which one to get and why? Any help would be appreciated.

Spent years looking for a sound I loved and finally settled on Sonus Faber. Can't buy the newest and greatest, but I will have one, that's for sure )
In my opinion, the better buy would be the Sonus faber Luito Stand-Mounts. A member on AudioGon dot Com has a great deal that includes both the speakers and stands. By the way, The Luito monitors (stand-mount) are fantastic. I had to box up my Luito towers due to space and is using my Luito monitors in its place. They sound amazing!
post #304 of 305 Old Yesterday, 03:14 PM
wse
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 586 Post(s)
Liked: 376
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyqvu View Post
Hi friends ,

I'm new here . I just sold my entire B&W 802 system and purchased the Sonus Faber Elipsa with Mcintosh MC601 mono blocks . Has anyone paired them together ? Can you give me some opinions since my Mcintosh amps are back order and I won't get them until the end of this month .
Really why did you sell your 802 system, just ready for a change?
post #305 of 305 Unread Today, 10:58 PM

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by arftech View Post
In my opinion, the better buy would be the Sonus faber Luito Stand-Mounts. A member on AudioGon dot Com has a great deal that includes both the speakers and stands. By the way, The Luito monitors (stand-mount) are fantastic. I had to box up my Luito towers due to space and is using my Luito monitors in its place. They sound amazing!
A little beyond my price range. These are going to be a stopgap until I can save up enough for an Olympica or something along those lines.

Bose: "Buy Other Stereo Equiptment"
Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page