Definitive Technology Mythos Series Thread - Page 192 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #5731 of 5734 Old Today, 03:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 33 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Does anyone know if Def Tech has any plans of making a center and surrounds to match the ST-L?

I am considering selling my STS, 9 and Gem setup and want the ST-L...Would like it if Def Tech had matching surrounds and center.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #5732 of 5734 Old Today, 04:51 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by FantaXP7 View Post
Does anyone know if Def Tech has any plans of making a center and surrounds to match the ST-L?

I am considering selling my STS, 9 and Gem setup and want the ST-L...Would like it if Def Tech had matching surrounds and center.
The last I heard from def tech (granted that was about 10 months ago) they did not have any plans to make specifically matching center or surrounds for the ST-L's.
post #5733 of 5734 Old Today, 04:55 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 78
Quote:

Hang on to those, and go get some decent subs. The STS, ST, and ST-L models are all great full-range speakers, but if you want real bass, get a real bass machine.
post #5734 of 5734 Old Today, 08:46 AM

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:

According to their website - not but they give some recoemmendations what to use as a center channel - none of them being Mythos series speakers. ST-L seems intended to be a stereo-only speakers.

OPPO-105
Parasound Halo A23
Definitive Technology Mythos STS/Gems
Reply Speakers

Tags
Definitive Technology Bp8 Tower Loudspeaker Single Black , Definitive Technology Mythos 6 Aluminum Stand , Definitive Technology Mythos 1 Tower Speaker , Definitive Technology Mythos St 120v Supertower Speaker Single Black , Definitive Technology Mythos Sts 120v Supertower Speaker Single Black , Definitive Technology Bp7006 120v Tower Speaker Single Right Channel Black , Definitive Technology Mythos 4 Tower Speaker Single Black , Definitive Technology Mythos 5 Tower Speaker Single Black , Definitive Technology Mythos 7 Center Speaker , Definitive Technology Mythos 3 Center Channel Speaker Single Black , Speaker Systems , Definitive Technology , Definitive Technology Mythos Xtr 50 On Wall Or Shelf Mounting Ultra Thin Loudspeaker Black
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page