**Official EMP Owner's Thread** - Page 156 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 215Likes

post #4651 of 4651 Old Today, 02:08 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Finally read a few pages back. Interesting you guys aretalking about subs. When I was stationed in Hawaii I actually built my own box and used a Mach 5 Audio IXL15.2. The box has a volume of 8.171 Ft3 and is ported and the sub does fairlywell but the box is a little big for the sub. I have not done the sub crawl butbeing 38" x 30" outside dimensions with 1" mdf - It could suffice as a coffee table and it is downfiring. An 18 would do much better in it and have been looking at a few optionsto include Mach 5 Audio's IXL 18 & FTW 21 and RE XXX 18 and one more I can'tremember off the top of my head. I have debated adding a EMP sub for the"mid" bass range as this sub does excel at the lower end of the Hzspectrum. maybe a single 10 or 12, but would need to do some research on howthe EM subs compare to others in the price range of 500 to 700 from others.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Emp , Emp Tek , Emp Tek E10s Subwoofer , Emp Tek Ef30c Center Speaker , Emp Tek Ef30t Tower Speakers , Emp Tek E55tir Tower Speakers , Emp Tek Ef30 Bookshelf Speakers , Speaker Systems

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page