**Official EMP Owner's Thread** - Page 169 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 630Likes

Old 06-12-2015, 10:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 580 Post(s)
Liked: 456
Curious to see some actual user reviews. Just at a glance I wonder how much that sub is going to compete with something like the SVS PB-1000.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2015, 10:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 1976 Post(s)
Liked: 2523
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViperVenom18 View Post
1)

Side note, I am happy to announce that I just purchased:

-EMP Tek R55Ti Tower Speakers (x2)
-EMP Tek R56Ci Center Channel Speaker
-EMP Tek R55Wi Surround On-wall Speaker (x2)

All in Red Burl Gloss Finish.

I'll be posting photo's and reactions once I get them all set up!

2)

It seems it is good timing that they are releasing their new series of subwoofers soon! Because I'm looking for a pair of subwoofers to match the new speakers I just bought. Happy early birthday to me!

3)

I'm replacing an aging Def Tech 5.1 system/towers I've had for years. Speakers are not bad at all, but their SQ is terrible. Decent for movies, but that's about it.
Congratulations, Viper! I'm sure you will love your new system. Let us know all about it once everything is up and running. However, as it stands right now, I'd be looking at Hsu, Outlaw, Rythmik and SVS for subwoofers under $700 (even PSA before they up the price of their XV15).

Music area: Magnepan 3.6, McIntosh MC2205 amp & C48 preamp, SVS SB13-Ultra, Oppo BDP 95, dbx 3BX, and assorted equipment.
Movie area: EMP Tek E5Bi (were rebadged to R5Bi), RBH/EMP Tek R55Ti, PSA S3000i, Denon X2000, Oppo BDP 83.
Old 06-12-2015, 11:36 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrussell View Post
Congratulations, Viper! I'm sure you will love your new system. Let us know all about it once everything is up and running. However, as it stands right now, I'd be looking at Hsu, Outlaw, Rythmik and SVS for subwoofers under $700 (even PSA before they up the price of their XV15).
Thanks for the kind words and reply!

I will definitely keep everyone posted on this forum on my new speakers.

Also, thanks for offering suggestions for my next subwoofers. I'll be looking deeper into that in the next month or so once I get everything else settled in.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:04 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 240 Post(s)
Liked: 145
RBH I-12
- $499, but will likely be even cheaper with sales
- This is the same size, same weight and same driver size as the SVS PB-2000
- The amp (350rms/500peak) is 50rms more than PB-1000 and 150rms less than the PB-2000 (remember...this is $300 cheaper than the PB-2000!)
- 5yrs on everything, 1yr on amp (I think this is what SVS offers too); SVS offers trade up programs, etc though

RBH I-12E
- $699...this is still $100 cheaper than the PB-2000.
- Seems to be the same thing, but with a 500rms amp instead of the 350rms amp in the normal I-12.
--- The PB-2000 amp might offer EQ/DSP, whereas this likely doesn't. Not sure if that's true or not, but it kind of hints at it on SVS's website. Unsure if the PB-1000 is the same way
- Maybe they've added internal bracing to this model too. It'd be nice if they did add a little more or if they're just beef'd up from the get go. At 65lbs...I'd say they're good to go!

* The SVS stuff offers DSP-controlled amps. I'm not sure how extensive that is, but I assume it's some sort of boosts at certain, lower frequencies. I'll have to read up on what they mean by 'dsp-controlled' as far as what they're doing to the signal

Panny 65st60 / Denon X1000 / EMP e55ti / EMP e56ci / EMP e5bi / (2) e1010i
Old 06-12-2015, 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ousooner2 View Post
RBH I-12
- The amp (350rms/500peak) is 50rms more than PB-1000 and 150rms less than the PB-2000 (remember...this is $300 cheaper than the PB-2000!)
- 5yrs on everything, 1yr on amp (I think this is what SVS offers too); SVS offers trade up programs, etc though

RBH I-12E
- Seems to be the same thing, but with a 500rms amp instead of the 350rms amp in the normal I-12.
--- The PB-2000 amp might offer EQ/DSP, whereas this likely doesn't. Not sure if that's true or not, but it kind of hints at it on SVS's website. Unsure if the PB-1000 is the same way
- Maybe they've added internal bracing to this model too. It'd be nice if they did add a little more or if they're just beef'd up from the get go. At 65lbs...I'd say they're good to go!
That's what it looks like! Now I hope they sound just as good as the look and at those prices! It's just too bad that I hate the look of aluminum woofers, and I've had bad luck in the past at SQ subs being made out of aluminum, too.

Looking forward to hearing more...
Old 06-12-2015, 12:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 1478 Post(s)
Liked: 1271
Quote:
RBH I-12

RBH I-12E

* The SVS stuff offers DSP-controlled amps. I'm not sure how extensive that is, but I assume it's some sort of boosts at certain, lower frequencies. I'll have to read up on what they mean by 'dsp-controlled' as far as what they're doing to the signal
Yeah the specs of these subs look very promising, I think I would probably go for the I-12 model, as I don't know if I need a 500 watt rms amp. Looking forward to seeing some frequency response numbers, and hopefully I can grab one soon.

Samsung PN60F5300 | Denon AVR-1713 | EMP E55Ti | EMP E56Ci | EMP E5Bi | Outlaw Ultra-X12
Old 06-12-2015, 12:47 PM
AVS Special Member

Unless we know the frequency specs with the industry standard -3 dB limit, there is no way to compare. The EMP Tek specs as it is now written (for all their subs) mean nothing. I will assume their frequency specs are at a -6 dB limit, since EMP Tek chose not to show it (although that could mean it’s 10 dB down at 25 Hz for all I know). Amps are related to driver / cabinet / DSP design, so 50 watts more tells me nothing — meaning a 300 watt amp could actually be better. SVS warranty is 5 years on everything (everything means the amplifier). A 1-year warranty on the amp tells me EMP Tek doesn’t think it will last. The SVS warranty is also transferrable. Everything I see NOW says that both the SB-1000 and PB-1000 would be a better recommendation, and the PB-1000 would be a far better recommendation. I won’t even go into the Hsu, Outlaw and Rythmik subs at those prices.

Hopefully before the year is out, we will see some third-party testing. If and when that happens, we will know whether the EMP Tek subs are inline with the other I.D. companies as far as value and performance. Until then, it’s simply guesswork.

Music area: Magnepan 3.6, McIntosh MC2205 amp & C48 preamp, SVS SB13-Ultra, Oppo BDP 95, dbx 3BX, and assorted equipment.
Movie area: EMP Tek E5Bi (were rebadged to R5Bi), RBH/EMP Tek R55Ti, PSA S3000i, Denon X2000, Oppo BDP 83.
Old 06-12-2015, 12:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
That's what it looks like! Now I hope they sound just as good as the look and at those prices! It's just too bad that I hate the look of aluminum woofers, and I've had bad luck in the past at SQ subs being made out of aluminum, too.

Looking forward to hearing more...
Really? Some of the best sounding subs (hard to say as there was a bunch of DSP in everything I've heard) were metal cone woofers (AlumaproMX/Alchemy was one).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmaniacon View Post
Yeah the specs of these subs look very promising, I think I would probably go for the I-12 model, as I don't know if I need a 500 watt rms amp. Looking forward to seeing some frequency response numbers, and hopefully I can grab one soon.
Looks like they're still updating the page so I'm sure we'll get some numbers soon. I'd love for them to send the I-12E to databass/Josh to have it tested.

Quote:
Unless we know the frequency specs with the industry standard -3 dB limit, there is no way to compare. The EMP Tek specs as it is now written (for all their subs) mean nothing. I will assume their frequency specs are at a -6 dB limit, since EMP Tek chose not to show it (although that could mean it’s 10 dB down at 25 Hz for all I know). Amps are related to driver / cabinet / DSP design, so 50 watts more tells me nothing — meaning a 300 watt amp could actually be better. SVS warranty is 5 years on everything (everything means the amplifier). A 1-year warranty on the amp tells me EMP Tek doesn’t think it will last. The SVS warranty is also transferrable. Everything I see NOW says that both the SB-1000 and PB-1000 would be a better recommendation, and the PB-1000 would be a far better recommendation. I won’t even go into the Hsu, Outlaw and Rythmik subs at those prices.

Hopefully before the year is out, we will see some third-party testing. If and when that happens, we will know whether the EMP Tek subs are inline with the other I.D. companies as far as value and performance. Until then, it’s simply guesswork.
5yrs on everything is pretty nice! Another 4 years with some piece of mind for another $100 if you don't mind the look of the SVS. I'll assume that these prices will be lower though. It's pretty rare that EMP sells at their list price for the larger ticket items. I'd think $400/$600 or $425/$625 is more along the lines of what they'll be able to be purchased for. 1yr on the amp though. Ugh. That's kind of bad.

Again, I'd love to see them send the I-12E to a 3rd party for testing. Hopefully me for a review, but I can't do those tests. Having the same people test them that have a laundry list of other subs (AKA...the competitors!) that they've tested can be a very good thing if it comes out of the test doing well.

Old 06-12-2015, 01:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Brian emailed me earlier today to notify the subs were on the website and available for purchase. He said they are finalizing the info for the subs, and it should be updated shortly.

I too would like to see Data Bass get a hold of them, I think it would really help to get their name out there and give people some concrete performance numbers.

Samsung PN60F5300 | Denon AVR-1713 | EMP E55Ti | EMP E56Ci | EMP E5Bi | Outlaw Ultra-X12
Old 06-12-2015, 01:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
5yrs on everything is pretty nice! Another 4 years with some piece of mind for another $100 if you don't mind the look of the SVS. I'll assume that these prices will be lower though. It's pretty rare that EMP sells at their list price for the larger ticket items. I'd think $400/$600 or $425/$625 is more along the lines of what they'll be able to be purchased for. 1yr on the amp though. Ugh. That's kind of bad.
Yes, the 1-year warranty is troubling. Both SVS and PSA have a comprehensive 5-year warranty. Even BIC has a better warranty (and their top sub has 8 years on the driver and 5 years on the amplifier). One year doesn’t fill people with confidence, but I’m sure you can add to that warranty for a price. Normal warranties are 5 years on the driver and 2 years on the amplifier. For Hsu it’s 7 years on the driver and 2 years on the amplifier (although you can add longer warranties for a price).

Old 06-12-2015, 01:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Brian emailed me earlier today to notify the subs were on the website and available for purchase. He said they are finalizing the info for the subs, and it should be updated shortly.

I too would like to see Data Bass get a hold of them, I think it would really help to get their name out there and give people some concrete performance numbers.
Looking forward to see the final writeup on the EMP Tek website. I would like nothing more than to have another capable sub to recommend! One tires by continually repeating the "usual suspects". While data-bass would be terrific, I’d settle for ANY third-party testing. Until then, I’ll continue to recommend the subs I know are a good value and high performance.

Old 06-12-2015, 01:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Looking forward to see the final writeup on the EMP Tek website. I would like nothing more than to have another capable sub to recommend! One tires by continually repeating the "usual suspects". While data-bass would be terrific, I’d settle for ANY third-party testing. Until then, I’ll continue to recommend the subs I know are a good value and high performance.
I would wager Audioholics will get some for testing, they have been a big supporter of EMP and were one of the first to review them way back in 08/09.
dsrussell likes this.

Old 06-12-2015, 01:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 830 Post(s)
Liked: 715
Wow, an Impression series sub for the first time since...Lincoln was shot!? Although, still some bugs to work out on the web with all the subs has the two news ones' description in a foreign language and not even correct. Maybe I should have done the web update- they list both as 500 amp subs, until you click on the link and pull up the ind page!
I guess I am underwhelmed by the offering and as mentioned, a 1 yr warranty on the most expensive component of the sub woofer isn't exactly awe-inspiring...

Set up #1: EMP e5ti, e5Ci, and EMP e5Bi surrounds, Outlaw LFM1 Plus sub, EMP 10i10i sub
Set up #2: Def Tech SM450, CLR2002, SLS Qline surrounds and Klipsch 12wD sub
Set up #3: Philharmonics- BMR in a 2.0 system, music only
Old 06-12-2015, 01:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
Liked: 377
Quote:
I would wager Audioholics will get some for testing, they have been a big supporter of EMP and were one of the first to review them way back in 08/09.
And one of the reasons I bought my E5Ti that are now with my Dad. What I didn't realize, having not compared them directly until recently, is that they were better than my Infinity Primus that were my main speakers for 5 years. Oh well.
Old 06-12-2015, 02:15 PM
AVS Special Member

Well, one thing for sure...it is likely the best looking sub out their. Man, most subs are UGLY!

Set up #1: EMP e5ti, e5Ci, and EMP e5Bi surrounds, Outlaw LFM1 Plus sub, EMP 10i10i sub
Old 06-12-2015, 02:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elihawk View Post
Well, one thing for sure...it is likely the best looking sub out their. Man, most subs are UGLY!
I agree that many subs can be rather unattractive. The piano black or piano white on the SVS, as well as different wood finishes available on PSA, Seaton and especially Funk audio are very attractive, especially Funk Audio (just in case one wants to spend several grand for a sub).

The E5Bi (R5Bi) as well as their towers, not only look great in the red burl, but they perform well above their price points. I don’t see that happening with their subs. I was also hoping to see an under $300 sub that could compete readily with Dayton, BIC, NXG, etc. I’m just not sure where the subs at EMP Tek are trying to compete. Looks like an uphill battle to me, until we get more solid info.

Old 06-12-2015, 04:33 PM

So how long til official specs/updates are released for these subs, do you all think?
Old 06-13-2015, 05:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I agree that many subs can be rather unattractive. The piano black or piano white on the SVS, as well as different wood finishes available on PSA, Seaton and especially Funk audio are very attractive, especially Funk Audio (just in case one wants to spend several grand for a sub).

The E5Bi (R5Bi) as well as their towers, not only look great in the red burl, but they perform well above their price points. I don’t see that happening with their subs. I was also hoping to see an under $300 sub that could compete readily with Dayton, BIC, NXG, etc. I’m just not sure where the subs at EMP Tek are trying to compete. Looks like an uphill battle to me, until we get more solid info.
Ds, yes, I agree...was thinking if they could make a 12 inch/500 watt and be around 500, they would compete nicely with the SVS Sb/PB subs. With the 10i10i, I thought they had one of the best 10 inch/250 watt sub at the 400 dollars price range.
Just saying, it will be hard to recommend the EMP sub over SVS, since SVS has a great rep, great return policy, better warranty, and has been measured...but I guess if someone is up against the WAF and has "don't bring a big, UGLY plastic looking black box into my house" scenario, they might have "that" sub!
not to mention, could they have screwed up the web entry of these subs anymore than they have!? Descriptions not in english....on the main sub page, both subs listed as 500 watts.... and some photos in the gallery missing...

Last edited by Elihawk; 06-13-2015 at 06:01 AM.
Old 06-13-2015, 07:08 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 15
http://rbhsound.com/images/manuals/manual_impv2.pdf

As you can see on this page the frequency response is listed as 35-150hz +/-3dB. I am also disappointed by that spec. Again, with all this information being clearly inaccurate to a degree... Who knows?

How hard is it to make a web page when you already have the templates? And to proof read it? Weeks of "working on it" I expected more.

For my mothers surround sound this would be a great candidate. Beautiful but for someone who doesn't care about sound? Or is this going to be marketed as a music subwoofer with extremely low distortion but no extension?
Old 06-13-2015, 08:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Well, despite my dissapointment at the web site and the price listing of these subs, the track record of EMP is to put out a great value for the price, so I am going to reserve judgement until I hear a review. Sooner, you still planning on reviewing? And if so, which sub...
Just wondering for some of you who may have DIY in the past, would the difference in cost of a 350 watt versus a 500 watt warrant the 200 dollars difference in price? And shouldn't a 12 inch/500 watt sub with three ports hit lower than 35 hz?

Last edited by Elihawk; 06-13-2015 at 08:09 AM.
Old 06-13-2015, 08:34 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 379 Post(s)
Liked: 221
Quote:
Just wondering for some of you who may have DIY in the past, would the difference in cost of a 350 watt versus a 500 watt warrant the 200 dollars difference in price?
Not without some DSP capability, no. Or maybe if it's one of the ICE amps - http://www.minidsp.com/products/plat...pwr-ice-series. But still, 350W coupled with the correct enclosure/driver would be plenty for most. I set the limiter on the build in my sig to 200W to avoid over excursion, it can shake the whole house at 10 below reference and has an F3 of ~18Hz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elihawk
And shouldn't a 12 inch/500 watt sub with three ports hit lower than 35 hz?
All depends on enclosure/driver/tuning point. Would need the T/S specs for the driver to know what the optimum internal volume and port tune would be, not likely to get those from the manufacturer. Maybe if Data-Bass gets their hands on one...

The specs provided give me the impression (no pun intended) that these subs are built for music, not necessarily HT.
Old 06-13-2015, 08:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sicride View Post
http://rbhsound.com/images/manuals/manual_impv2.pdf

As you can see on this page the frequency response is listed as 35-150hz +/-3dB. I am also disappointed by that spec. Again, with all this information being clearly inaccurate to a degree... Who knows?

Or is this going to be marketed as a music subwoofer with extremely low distortion but no extension?
That spec for the 'normal' I-12 is pretty bad if that's true. The EMP e1010i (dual 10" w/ 250rms amp) had a 30hz (+/- 3dB) lower end. It will definitely flirt with 30hz with good authority in my room, which is quite large and open (12' ceilings too). I have dual e1010i's...so that helps. Still, 35hz as the +/- 3dB point is pretty bad for a $500, 12" with a 350rms amp and that large of a ported enclosure. I just don't get it. I'm REALLY hoping the specs are incorrect, but I have no idea why they wouldn't say lower if it could indeed go lower.

..here's to hoping the larger amp can help it get a little more excursion and louder if the specs are off a little.

I'm sure both will be very nice sounding subs. The e1010i sounds incredible for the price you pay. Much better than any $300-400 sub I've ever heard.

Quote:
Well, despite my dissapointment at the web site and the price listing of these subs, the track record of EMP is to put out a great value for the price, so I am going to reserve judgement until I hear a review. Sooner, you still planning on reviewing? And if so, which sub...
Just wondering for some of you who may have DIY in the past, would the difference in cost of a 350 watt versus a 500 watt warrant the 200 dollars difference in price? And shouldn't a 12 inch/500 watt sub with three ports hit lower than 35 hz?
If I review one or both is up to RBH. I hope so! Brian said he'll talk to everyone and see what they can do. Again, I can only imagine that a review with lots of pictures, comparisons to the e1010i, etc can only help their cause. I'm sure they have good shipping prices being a business so I doubt it'd cost them much.

I will say that the price you see likely isn't the price you'll pay around their sales. I think the e1010i was $499 or $450, but you could get it for $350ish. Hell of a sub for that price!

You'd think a 12" with 500rms and a large ported enclosure would hit lower than that for sure. With that amount of port length is has to be tuned somewhat low! Unless those 3 ports are all like 4" long haha. Again..something a review could identify and point out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smcmillan2 View Post
Not without some DSP capability, no. Or maybe if it's one of the ICE amps - http://www.minidsp.com/products/plat...pwr-ice-series. But still, 350W coupled with the correct enclosure/driver would be plenty for most. I set the limiter on the build in my sig to 200W to avoid over excursion, it can shake the whole house at 10 below reference and has an F3 of ~18Hz.

All depends on enclosure/driver/tuning point. Would need the T/S specs for the driver to know what the optimum internal volume and port tune would be, not likely to get those from the manufacturer. Maybe if Data-Bass gets their hands on one...

The specs provided give me the impression (no pun intended) that these subs are built for music, not necessarily HT.
Data-bass would be nice! You could plot it against all the other subs they've reviewed, etc.

Old 06-13-2015, 09:22 AM
AVS Special Member

Well, you at least got to give it to EMP on one front...they apparently didn't and have never inflated the stats. When Audoholic review my e5Ti, the guy said it had usable output down to 40 hz (he did not say +/- 3 db)...but EMP has them only rate to 50.
I am just baffled that this sub cannot hit at least 30 hz +/- 3 db! Klipsch would find a way to say this sub can hit 18 hz!
here to looking forward to hearing an actually user review and if it is someone who is familiar and owns the 10i10i, even better!
sicride likes this.

Old 06-13-2015, 10:17 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I am just baffled that this sub cannot hit at least 30 hz +/- 3 db! Klipsch would find a way to say this sub can hit 18 hz!
And Def Tech would find away to say their sub could hit single digits!

Old 06-13-2015, 11:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
And Def Tech would find away to say their sub could hit single digits!
And Bose would say "why does it matter, our product has Twiddler technology® and TrueSpace® signal processing "...so no reason to EVER measure it!
Dan Hitchman and lingling1337 like this.

Old 06-13-2015, 11:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Meanwhile, most of the really good stuff isn't even advertised.

Last edited by Soulburner; 06-13-2015 at 07:13 PM.
Old 06-13-2015, 07:18 PM
AVS Special Member

Do you guys think that mounting the E55Wi flat to the ceiling would work well as surrounds? The back of the room will be live, but carpeted, so there's some reflection off the walls. The area sees traffic, being near the front door, so I don't want anything on stands and only one side has a wall so that's not an option.

They'd be up higher than ideal, 8 feet, so would they be distracting or would they work?
Old 06-13-2015, 11:57 PM

Quote:
1)

Side note, I am happy to announce that I just purchased:

-EMP Tek R55Ti Tower Speakers (x2)
-EMP Tek R56Ci Center Channel Speaker
-EMP Tek R55Wi Surround On-wall Speaker (x2)

All in Red Burl Gloss Finish.

I'll be posting photo's and reactions once I get them all set up!

2)

It seems it is good timing that they are releasing their new series of subwoofers soon! Because I'm looking for a pair of subwoofers to match the new speakers I just bought. Happy early birthday to me!

3)

I'm replacing an aging Def Tech 5.1 system/towers I've had for years. Speakers are not bad at all, but their SQ is terrible. Decent for movies, but that's about it.

So I ordered my EMP speakers on THURSDAY, and I got them in the mail TODAY (Saturday)! Talk about FAST shipping and processing times!

I just got done hooking everything up. I work in 5hrs though, so within the next few days get ready for some photos, impressions, etc!
Old 06-14-2015, 08:31 AM
AVS Special Member

Welcome to the EMP family! Please pass along impressions and photos. We like our speaker porn...

Old 06-15-2015, 11:39 AM

Thanks all!

I got an email reply directly from Brian at EMP and he answered a few questions of mine...

1) I asked when the full/correct specs for the subwoofers would be posted on their website. The is the reply I got:

"I know they are on the website. All of the information is there except the description I know the add to cart buttons are their but they don't seem to be working at this moment. I will have to check with my team and see when that will be ready. I would imagine they will be available to order any moment." - Brian

2) I then asked if there were ANY differences between the $700 and $500 model besides the larger amp (500w vs 350w). He said:

"The only difference between the two models is the amplifier. They may be tuned different but I am not specifically sure of that yet." - Brian

3) He also said the subwoofers could be stacked on top of each other easily with no potential issues/problems with stress/etc.

-----

So it seems that the only difference you get for $200 more is 150 watts. However, Brian states that specs are final and accurate, etc, YET he doesn't even know if the different models may be tuned different?

It seems EMP is pretending like they have all the answers and are simply trying to fix little technical issues on their website, albeit their own answers contradict themselves. How could the specs on the website be accurate (via Brian) if he doesn't even know if the tuning between models are different, etc...?

Last edited by ViperVenom18; 06-15-2015 at 11:50 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
Emp , Emp Tek , Emp Tek E10s Subwoofer , Emp Tek Ef30c Center Speaker , Emp Tek Ef30t Tower Speakers , Emp Tek E55tir Tower Speakers , Emp Tek Ef30 Bookshelf Speakers , Speaker Systems