**Official EMP Owner's Thread** - Page 223 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 638Likes
post #6661 of 6664 Unread Today, 08:38 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1227 Post(s)
Liked: 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by pukemon View Post
Yeah the fuss was you telling me 6ohm speakers would make my amp run cooler.
And that relates to SQ in what way? Seriously...

I also never said your amp will run cooler, I said higher impedance leads to less resistance which leads to less thermal build up.

Where is the mention of SQ there?

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
Receiver : Denon x5200
Front Stage : Martin Logan Motion 60XTs/Elac Debut F5 Center
Surround Speakers : HTD Level 2 Towers/RBH R5Bi Front and Rear Heights
Subwooferage : Dual UM-18s/6 SI HT18s
Born in 1995 and still continuing my HT journey
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #6662 of 6664 Unread Today, 08:57 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Riiiiiiight. Not concerned about sound quality. Asked about power and ohm correlation. And yeah you did. Nice try. But I digress as well should you. You were proven wrong and now trying to take it a different direction. Ignore my posts. You obviously can't handle the audio video science part of it. Seriously. I already knew the answer. Trying to learn and get more details. You're basically trolling me now.
post #6663 of 6664 Unread Today, 09:49 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1227 Post(s)
Liked: 615
Quote:
Originally Posted by pukemon View Post
Riiiiiiight. Not concerned about sound quality. Asked about power and ohm correlation. And yeah you did. Nice try. But I digress as well should you. You were proven wrong and now trying to take it a different direction. Ignore my posts. You obviously can't handle the audio video science part of it. Seriously. I already knew the answer. Trying to learn and get more details. You're basically trolling me now.
You literally take everything and twist it around.
I said "that relates to SQ is what way" and you took that as I don't care about SQ. Wow...

I wasn't proven wrong, tell me how? You didn't just disprove electrical engineering by twisting my words around and I ignored you because you have zero idea what you're talking about, talk completely off topic, can't comprehend basic sentences, and twist my sentences around so bad that it's painfully obvious. So unless you can respond with something worth conversing about, until then, bye

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
Receiver : Denon x5200
Front Stage : Martin Logan Motion 60XTs/Elac Debut F5 Center
Surround Speakers : HTD Level 2 Towers/RBH R5Bi Front and Rear Heights
Subwooferage : Dual UM-18s/6 SI HT18s
Born in 1995 and still continuing my HT journey
post #6664 of 6664 Unread Today, 11:36 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgtighe23 View Post
You literally take everything and twist it around.
I said "that relates to SQ is what way" and you took that as I don't care about SQ. Wow...

I wasn't proven wrong, tell me how? You didn't just disprove electrical engineering by twisting my words around and I ignored you because you have zero idea what you're talking about, talk completely off topic, can't comprehend basic sentences, and twist my sentences around so bad that it's painfully obvious. So unless you can respond with something worth conversing about, until then, bye
I haven't twisted anything. My initial inquiry was will the heat difference be noticeable with 6ohm speakers. What are you? A high profile politician? Younever answered my request to put a 1 or 8 ohm resistor or copper wire for hahas across a 9v battery nor the PDF I linked to that was talked about in the parasound thread further proving audio video science. On ignore. Good riddance.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Emp , Emp Tek , Emp Tek E10s Subwoofer , Emp Tek Ef30c Center Speaker , Emp Tek Ef30t Tower Speakers , Emp Tek E55tir Tower Speakers , Emp Tek Ef30 Bookshelf Speakers , Speaker Systems