**Official EMP Owner's Thread** - Page 264 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 1030Likes

post #7891 of 7918 Old 07-27-2017, 01:24 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
Liked: 95
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorba922 View Post
Yep, AFAIK the only budget speakers that come anywhere close to that combination of WAF, performance and value are the Q Acoustics if you want to avoid the plain black MDF box look.
Polk Signatures too. Have to get a hold of them at some point but the reviews have been positive.

Sent from my noble decide. Please exucse any typos.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #7892 of 7918 Old 07-27-2017, 02:59 PM

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
Liked: 9
I really wonder why they would kill such a successful line like these?
post #7893 of 7918 Old 07-27-2017, 03:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingchip161 View Post
I really wonder why they would kill such a successful line like these?
Profitability probably. It's got be very hard to make such good speakers at the price they were. Perhaps some of the people with a tight budget that say bought the R5Bi's will be looking to RBH when they have a bigger budget and they get the upgrade itch. Maybe some day the upper level lines will be available ID.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Zorba922 likes this.

post #7894 of 7918 Old 08-01-2017, 05:15 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Glad I checked in on this thread. Got a question and I've done some searching but really haven't found anything similar enough.

So the rumor is the impression is probably coming to an end. As some of you know I got my 7 speakers awhile back. My center channel, the R56CI, occasionally has this weird distortion, mainly happening with voices. For awhile I thought it was just a nuance of the speaker. It seemed to happen with less feminine woman voices but lately has been happening more with male and female no matter what tone and sometimes just the scene. As far as troubleshooting goes I recently bought a 4k Blu ray player and planet Earth 2 was my first 4k experience. There were quite a few scenes the distortion was prominent. I would rewind and play back in stereo to rule out out my R55 towers. I've also made sure it wasn't the 1/4" glass it is sitting on. I'm 99% sure it isn't my router, switch, steamlink, one connect, HDD/SSD's, Ethernet cables, wires and neither of the 2 noctua fans I have semi hanging freely. I do have the front of my R56 propped up on 3 bumpers, but pretty sure it isn't that as this was happening before I did that. The only other thing I have left to do swap channels from my A31. I am alsmost positive it isn't that but I do need to do it just to be sure.

Which leads me to my questions. Seeing as this line is probably being discontinued is RBH out of or will not have tweeters and woofers available? I haven't called RBH yet. Had planned on doing it today but am also considering spidering buying at least one R56 just to have spare parts and/or address this problem. It comes and goes but is noticeable a lot more lately and reproducible when I feel inclined to rewind and put my ears up to the speaker.

Also, wondering if there are anymore ideas and suggestions how I troubleshoot and remedy this. Man, these speakers have been good. I want them to continue being good for almost another 10 years but this distortion is tarnishing that somewhat. They're so good I haven't given Atmos and x much consideration. Between my 7702MKII, parasound and classdaudio amps and room treatment (plus better microphone stand for room EQ) I really have no need to add height speakers. I am totally immersed except for this damned distortion. I won't bother swapping channels until this weekend. Plan on cleaning up the that's best back there. Actually it's not that bad, just a lot of slack and custom noctua fan work that makes it disorganized. I think I should just go ahead and buy a center channel. I get 4 cones and a tweeter which I'll probably just swap and hope it's a defect that came later than sooner and hopefully RBH has a tweeter to sell on hand. Thoughts? Btw, I am inclined to believe it is the tweeter and/or the left 4" cone as of now. I've been averaging over 6.5 miles a day, not to mention stairs, the last couple of weeks and have little energy when I get home and weekend time has been get lots of rest, be idle and stay cool. Damn it been hot outside.

Home theater gladly not designed by ereed or bgtighe23. 65" JS9500, Marantz 7702MKII, Parasound Halo A31, ClassDaudio SDS470 4ch, RBH R56, 4xRBH R55, 2x RBH R5, Hsu VTF 2 MK 3 and VTF 3 for subwoofage, OnStage MS7701B mic stand with boom for improved Audussey XT32 calibrations. Listening space happily treated with 1" OC 703 rigid fiberglass. OPPO 203 or 205 soon.

Last edited by pukemon; 08-01-2017 at 05:19 PM.
post #7895 of 7918 Old 08-05-2017, 11:41 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I called into RBH earlier this week and confirmed that the RBH Impression series isn't going away... It's currently being redesigned, but won't be available for a few months yet (some time next year, is what I was told). Most of the current line has now sold out, except for the center channel speaker...

If you go to the Impression page on their website, they now have a "Stay Tuned... Next generation coming soon" logo on the page...
post #7896 of 7918 Old 08-05-2017, 11:44 AM

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by pukemon View Post
Which leads me to my questions. Seeing as this line is probably being discontinued is RBH out of or will not have tweeters and woofers available? I haven't called RBH yet. Had planned on doing it today but am also considering spidering buying at least one R56 just to have spare parts and/or address this problem. It comes and goes but is noticeable a lot more lately and reproducible when I feel inclined to rewind and put my ears up to the speaker.
Luckily, RBH still has some center channel stock available. I'd also guess they'll have replacement drivers, if you want to try swapping them out (maybe your speakers are still under warranty?), but at $200 for the complete speaker, you might just try that.

Good Luck!
post #7897 of 7918 Old 08-06-2017, 05:50 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by darrob104 View Post
Luckily, RBH still has some center channel stock available. I'd also guess they'll have replacement drivers, if you want to try swapping them out (maybe your speakers are still under warranty?), but at $200 for the complete speaker, you might just try that.

Good Luck!
Just got home this afternoon. So I haven't done the last test yet. I just realized something though. I don't watch a lot of TV but I will splurge on a Netflix series occasionally. I've been watching deep space 9 today and haven't heard the problem once. Ian starting to think it might be HD sound somewhere. I need to bust out planet Earth 2 again and a couple of other Blu rays I want to watch. Btw, planet Earth 2 sound was first 4K and DTS x disc I've watched. Lots of the distortion was present. The sound was very good for what it was and very convincing though I am not setup x.x.x yet.

Still need to try swapping channels and see what I'm up against. After streaming compressed sound I don't think it's my amp nor do I think it's my pre pro as it did it with my Onkyo 3009 also.

Btw, I'm not sure I should share this as I don't want to to get hopes up high. I was told RBH is unhappy with the cabinet maker for their impression series. Sounds like they're investigating options for future. Sounded more like they just want to find somebody with better and more consistent quality. Whether that entails a new line or just model # change we shall see. Seems like they want to continue with it. Impression series probably isn't as profitable but quite sure it keeps them busy enough and at least pays for some of the overhead. The higher model series RBH's are probably their bread and butter. Nice to see their
Status Acoustics 8T up on the RBH page instead of a separate website. Wish I could dream of affording those. I've heard RBH's before and actually missed out on a LCR setup but I couldn't risk the money at the time. RBH makes a fine speaker.
darrob104 likes this.

Home theater gladly not designed by ereed or bgtighe23. 65" JS9500, Marantz 7702MKII, Parasound Halo A31, ClassDaudio SDS470 4ch, RBH R56, 4xRBH R55, 2x RBH R5, Hsu VTF 2 MK 3 and VTF 3 for subwoofage, OnStage MS7701B mic stand with boom for improved Audussey XT32 calibrations. Listening space happily treated with 1" OC 703 rigid fiberglass. OPPO 203 or 205 soon.
post #7898 of 7918 Old 08-07-2017, 11:37 AM

Quoted: 89 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Nice to see their

Status Acoustics 8T up on the RBH page instead of a separate website. Wish I could dream of affording those. I've heard RBH's before and actually missed out on a LCR setup but I couldn't risk the money at the time. RBH makes a fine speaker.

Well luck for you! They have a pair of black B Stock 8Ts for cheap!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
darrob104 likes this.

~Chris
R55Ti x2 R5bi R56ci RBH 15" VA-615's
(7) Crown XLS/(2) 18" Martys/(3) 12's
Marantz 7702mkII
post #7899 of 7918 Old 08-07-2017, 12:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Liked: 36
Quote:
Just got home this afternoon. So I haven't done the last test yet.

Perhaps also try running a frequency sweep. audiocheck.net is a good resource.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
post #7900 of 7918 Old 08-09-2017, 09:24 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1586 Post(s)
Liked: 1394
Hey guys,

Hope everyone is doing well, took a bit of a hiatus from the forums, but I am happy to see RBH is refreshing the Impression series!

I bought myself a house and am excited to move in, I will have space to develop a nice home theater and no adjacent neighbors to bother (assuming it can't be heard from the next house over...)

Do we have any insight on the new series? I'd wager a planar tweeter is a pipe dream, but hopefully they can add a touch more detail to the top without becoming harsh.

Samsung PN60F5300 | Denon AVR-1713 | EMP E55Ti | EMP E56Ci | EMP E5Bi | Outlaw Ultra-X12
post #7901 of 7918 Old 08-09-2017, 09:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1335 Post(s)
Liked: 1166
I haven't talked to Brian Tracy in awhile, maybe a year ago...but it in the original redesign of the Impression series, which was scraped, a ribbon tweeter was not an option. However, new info suggesting that cabinet design would be different might change the thinking at rbh. i think the issue with the old cabinet was it could not accomindate most reasonably priced ribbons...

Set up #1: EMP e5Ti, e5Ci, and EMP e5Bi surrounds, Outlaw LFM1 Plus sub, SVS NSD SB12 sub, Marantz Slimeline 1504 AV receiver
Set up #2: Def Tech SM450, CLR2002, SLS Qline surrounds and EMPtek10i10i sub, Denon 1910 AV receiver
Set up #3: Philharmonics- BMR in a 2.0 system, music only, Yamaha RXV-363 AV receiver
post #7902 of 7918 Old 08-09-2017, 10:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 75 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2261 Post(s)
Liked: 3094
Quote:
Originally Posted by Transmaniacon View Post
Hey guys,

Hope everyone is doing well, took a bit of a hiatus from the forums, but I am happy to see RBH is refreshing the Impression series!

I bought myself a house and am excited to move in, I will have space to develop a nice home theater and no adjacent neighbors to bother (assuming it can't be heard from the next house over...)

Do we have any insight on the new series? I'd wager a planar tweeter is a pipe dream, but hopefully they can add a touch more detail to the top without becoming harsh.

Welcome back (I too don't get involved that often in the forums -- Eve Online is taking up much of my time). And congratulations on buying a house! I wish you the best on the new digs.
Transmaniacon likes this.

Music area: Magnepan 3.6, McIntosh MC2205 amp & C48 preamp, SVS SB13-Ultra, Oppo BDP 95, dbx 3BX, and assorted equipment.
Movie area: EMP Tek E5Bi (were rebadged to R5Bi), RBH/EMP Tek R55Ti, PSA S3000i, Denon X2000, Oppo BDP 83.
post #7903 of 7918 Old 08-09-2017, 10:55 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsrussell View Post
Welcome back (I too don't get involved that often in the forums -- Eve Online is taking up much of my time). And congratulations on buying a house! I wish you the best on the new digs.

Thanks! I'll be sure to post pictures when I get moved in, it's being built now so I'm still a couple months out.

And yeah Eve is very good at that, I played it for a few years back in like 2007-2010.

Samsung PN60F5300 | Denon AVR-1713 | EMP E55Ti | EMP E56Ci | EMP E5Bi | Outlaw Ultra-X12
post #7904 of 7918 Old 08-09-2017, 10:56 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elihawk View Post
I haven't talked to Brian Tracy in awhile, maybe a year ago...but it in the original redesign of the Impression series, which was scraped, a ribbon tweeter was not an option. However, new info suggesting that cabinet design would be different might change the thinking at rbh. i think the issue with the old cabinet was it could not accomindate most reasonably priced ribbons...

Yeah that's a big redesign for sure, but with their higher end offerings now using a ribbon, maybe we will see some trickle down designs.

post #7905 of 7918 Old 08-09-2017, 11:09 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 501 Post(s)
Liked: 192
Well if monoprice can sell a $49 ribbon tweeter paired with an 8" driver, I'm sure RBH can find a similar source, granted it is in wall.

https://www.monoprice.com/product?p_id=13686 Amber In Wall Speaker 8-inch 2-way with Ribbon Tweeter
post #7906 of 7918 Old 08-10-2017, 08:12 AM

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Liked: 8
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by WabbaJ View Post
What would be a good choice for the rears to save up for. (the R5bi are all gone). thanks!

Keep your eye on newegg.com where they carry the Klipsch RB-10, regularly for $100/pair shipped and sometimes on sale for as little as $70/pair. They're small but have high sensitivity and plenty of detail so would be fine for surrounds.
So the RB 10 are finally on sale at only 70$/pair at Newegg! Was about to pull the trigger. Checked with my wife and she said she doesn't want bookshelf speakers and I have to get towers. She is pretty adamant.

I can live with that. Any good affordable towers anyone can recommend that would go with my R55ti fronts and R56ci center? I saw a deal awhile back from Fry's for some pioneers.

Thanks again!
post #7907 of 7918 Old 08-10-2017, 09:57 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 94 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3696 Post(s)
Liked: 2649
Quote:
So the RB 10 are finally on sale at only 70$/pair at Newegg! Was about to pull the trigger. Checked with my wife and she said she doesn't want bookshelf speakers and I have to get towers. She is pretty adamant.

I can live with that. Any good affordable towers anyone can recommend that would go with my R55ti fronts and R56ci center? I saw a deal awhile back from Fry's for some pioneers.

Thanks again!
$240/pair shipped, I'd take these JBLs over Pioneers any day for HT:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B072QX85DN?psc=1

~ Are you a "geek hobbyist" obsessed with squeezing out that last 5-10% improvement? The economy will thank you...especially the Chinese one. Or are you more of a get-set-and-forget "casual user" who simply wants to increase your enjoyment of movies, TV and gaming? Relax, HT isn't rocket science, nor does it have to cost an arm and a leg---especially if you ignore the aforementioned vocal minority. And remember to smile...it's just a silly hobby, after all. :)
post #7908 of 7918 Old 08-10-2017, 09:55 PM

Hmmm. Thanks for that. Anything a little less expensive? If I'm better off saving then thats understandable also
post #7909 of 7918 Old 08-10-2017, 10:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Hmmm. Thanks for that. Anything a little less expensive? If I'm better off saving then thats understandable also
You're better off saving.

Only exception is if you're patient/lucky and the Sony Core towers go back on sale at BB or Amazon for $150-200/pair.

~ Are you a "geek hobbyist" obsessed with squeezing out that last 5-10% improvement? The economy will thank you...especially the Chinese one. Or are you more of a get-set-and-forget "casual user" who simply wants to increase your enjoyment of movies, TV and gaming? Relax, HT isn't rocket science, nor does it have to cost an arm and a leg---especially if you ignore the aforementioned vocal minority. And remember to smile...it's just a silly hobby, after all. :)
post #7910 of 7918 Old 08-15-2017, 11:51 AM

I have another question.

Someone local to me is selling the Denon AVR-S720W for $190usd.

Would this be a good choice for the home theater I'm trying to gradually build to (given my front stage is the R55Ti x2 and R56Ci.)

Thanks for the advice everyone. (zorba you've been great :-) )
post #7911 of 7918 Old 08-17-2017, 04:07 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

**Official EMP Owner's Thread**

Quote:
I have another question.

Someone local to me is selling the Denon AVR-S720W for $190usd.

Would this be a good choice for the home theater I'm trying to gradually build to (given my front stage is the R55Ti x2 and R56Ci.)

Thanks for the advice everyone. (zorba you've been great :-) )

It's an okay deal, you can get the same receiver factory refurbished with a warranty from Accessories4less.com for $249.

Maybe for $150 it would be worth it, but it would be fine for your needs.

post #7912 of 7918 Old 08-19-2017, 05:45 PM

great! thanks for the reply! :-)

btw.... we have the same tv

Last edited by WabbaJ; 08-19-2017 at 05:50 PM.
post #7913 of 7918 Old 08-19-2017, 06:24 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 1640 Post(s)
Liked: 949
Quote:
Just got home this afternoon. So I haven't done the last test yet. I just realized something though. I don't watch a lot of TV but I will splurge on a Netflix series occasionally. I've been watching deep space 9 today and haven't heard the problem once. Ian starting to think it might be HD sound somewhere. I need to bust out planet Earth 2 again and a couple of other Blu rays I want to watch. Btw, planet Earth 2 sound was first 4K and DTS x disc I've watched. Lots of the distortion was present. The sound was very good for what it was and very convincing though I am not setup x.x.x yet.

Still need to try swapping channels and see what I'm up against. After streaming compressed sound I don't think it's my amp nor do I think it's my pre pro as it did it with my Onkyo 3009 also.

Btw, I'm not sure I should share this as I don't want to to get hopes up high. I was told RBH is unhappy with the cabinet maker for their impression series. Sounds like they're investigating options for future. Sounded more like they just want to find somebody with better and more consistent quality. Whether that entails a new line or just model # change we shall see. Seems like they want to continue with it. Impression series probably isn't as profitable but quite sure it keeps them busy enough and at least pays for some of the overhead. The higher model series RBH's are probably their bread and butter. Nice to see their
I LOVE your signature
ereed likes this.

_____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____ _____
Receiver : Denon x5200
Front Stage : Martin Logan Motion 60XTs/Elac Debut F5 Center
Surround Speakers : HTD Level 2 and 3 Towers
Subwooferage : Dual UM-18s/6 SI HT18s
Born in 1995 and still continuing my HT journey
post #7914 of 7918 Old 09-06-2017, 03:39 PM

Quote:
Keep your eye on newegg.com where they carry the Klipsch RB-10, regularly for $100/pair shipped and sometimes on sale for as little as $70/pair. They're small but have high sensitivity and plenty of detail so would be fine for surrounds.
Thanks Zorba, I finally went ahead and ordered the Klipsch Rb-10 for my rears. They aren't on sale right now, but newegg gave them to me for 70$ because I have been a customer for a decade and begged. Wife and I looked into bookshelf vs towers for quite some time and decided that if these are good enough, we can put the money to the cables and miscellaneous items.

Having said all that, here's where I'm at....

1. Good receiver (will look for a good brand used on local ads - onyko, denon, yamaha... still looking)
2. Front L,R speakers (done, R55Tix2)
3. Center channel (done, R65Ci)
4. Rears (done, Klipsch RB-10)
5. Subwoofer (done, Jamo J-110)

I guess all I need now is the receiver, good value speaker cables and banana plugs. Am I missing anything?

Any links anyone can recommend please? TIA!!
Zorba922 likes this.
post #7915 of 7918 Old 09-06-2017, 03:48 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
1. Good receiver (will look for a good brand used on local ads - onyko, denon, yamaha... still looking)

I guess all I need now is the receiver, good value speaker cables and banana plugs. Am I missing anything?
Newegg has a very good AVR deal here:
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...00D7-_-Product

Speaker cables and banana plugs, just search Amazon for Mediabridge and Monoprice generics.

This is what I use:
https://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-12A...E6M42YK4D&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0097JLRFM...ding=UTF8&th=1

If you don't want to bother with splicing cables you can get pre-terminated speaker cable with banana plugs:
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...e+banana+plugs
WabbaJ likes this.

post #7916 of 7918 Old 09-06-2017, 04:13 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Thanks Zorba, I finally went ahead and ordered the Klipsch Rb-10 for my rears. They aren't on sale right now, but newegg gave them to me for 70$ because I have been a customer for a decade and begged. Wife and I looked into bookshelf vs towers for quite some time and decided that if these are good enough, we can put the money to the cables and miscellaneous items.

Having said all that, here's where I'm at....

Any links anyone can recommend please? TIA!!
accessories4less.com

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
WabbaJ likes this.
post #7917 of 7918 Old 09-06-2017, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Newegg has a very good AVR deal here:
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...00D7-_-Product

Speaker cables and banana plugs, just search Amazon for Mediabridge and Monoprice generics.

This is what I use:
https://www.amazon.com/Monoprice-12A...E6M42YK4D&th=1

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0097JLRFM...ding=UTF8&th=1

If you don't want to bother with splicing cables you can get pre-terminated speaker cable with banana plugs:
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...e+banana+plugs
Thanks for the quick reply buddy.

I saw that AVR deal and completely forgot about it!! I was thinking of getting it and then using the gift card for the rear Klipschs. That would have been useful. Let me do some math and see if that is worth it or going to accessories4less and snagging something a little more affordable. But, that would be $400 for a great receiver and a set of rears-- if newegg customer service can credit me back the klipsch speakers. I'll ask them and see what they say.

Appreciate the advice on all the speaker accessories. Will take a look and put the order in.

Thanks!
Zorba922 likes this.
post #7918 of 7918 Old 09-09-2017, 11:00 AM

Quote:
5. If you have the space, the RBH I-12 on clearance for $419 shipped is the best bang for the buck right now. Next step up would be the Hsu VTF-2 at $603 shipped.
Hey Zorba, remember this recommendation you made way back in July.... well, I kept thinking about it, and followed it.

Here's what I wrote in another thread:

This sub was recommended to me about 7 weeks ago and I thought it was too much money and I didn't want to go beyond my budget. And so I recently ordered the Jamo J-110 for $180 shipped. I'm sure it would have been a great value sub-- but I never even tried it.

I thought to myself, "this is stupid. I should either save up and do it right, or not do it at all. no point half-a$$ing this and being disappointed and it will be entirely my fault. I'll just be craving more and then struggling to sell my stuff and be unimpressed."

So I sent the Jamo back, and now have the i12. The local deal was $300 which I'm happy with.

Here's a pic so you can see the difference between the i-12 and J-110.

IMHO, one should do it right, listen to the recommendations of the knowledgeable here, or don't do this HT business at all.

I think the lesson is that a person should save as much as they practically and realistically can in order to do this HT business correctly. Otherwise, you're just underwhelmed and disappointed on what you spent good money on.

So, now my setup is now looking like this:

1. Good receiver still needed: will look to one the better denons and save up for it
2. Front L,R speakers RBH R55Tix2
3. Center channel: RBH R65Ci
4. Rears: Klipsch RB-10
5. Subwoofer: RBH i-12

Cables and all that in the works. We're getting there!

I'm grateful to the members of this forum for their experience and the advice given
Attached Images
File Type: jpg jamo j-1110 vs Rbh i12.jpg (94.2 KB, 29 views)
darrob104 and Zorba922 like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Emp , Emp Tek , Emp Tek E10s Subwoofer , Emp Tek Ef30c Center Speaker , Emp Tek Ef30t Tower Speakers , Emp Tek E55tir Tower Speakers , Emp Tek Ef30 Bookshelf Speakers , Speaker Systems

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page