**The Official Seaton Sound Speaker Thread** - Page 41 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 170Likes
post #1201 of 1203 Unread 02-17-2017, 02:08 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 255 Post(s)
Liked: 134
Quote:
Originally Posted by rikomatik View Post
Thank you for offering!
I have a Spark (no longer under warranty) with a defective amp. A month ago Mark was supposed to check if he had any amp left to sell me and come back with a quote. Silence since then.
If you would like, PM me your info (name etc), I'll try and get in touch with him also. Doubles our chances lol. Maybe @Mark Seaton will see this post and respond directly to you.
rikomatik likes this.

Seaton Sound Catalyst 12C's and Sparks For Sale

http://www.avsforum.com/forum/209-au...yst-12c-s.html
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #1202 of 1203 Unread Today, 07:00 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 293 Post(s)
Liked: 131
Seaton contact

Feel free to PM me with your contact information as well rikomatik. I put down a half down payment on 4 more of Mark's of Cat 12C's last week, so Seaton Sound is my speaker brand you could say. I will see what I can do about getting Mark to at least respond about potential availability of the amp, but since the old Spark is no longer made, that may be part of the issue.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikomatik View Post
I'm glad to know that there is still activity going on there. It gives me some hope that I could win the "email reply" lottery for a second time this year.
Seriously, the way communication is taken care of at SeatonSound is completely ridiculous.
Sending an email to sales@seatonsound.net feels the same as sending a letter using the postal service.
At least, an simple acknowledge receipt of inquiry would denote a minimum of professionalism and respect.

WTB: Gently used Trinnov Altitude 16-24 or 16-32. WTB: Gently used JVC DLA-RS4500 or Sony 5000ES
post #1203 of 1203 Unread Today, 10:50 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 13
A quick follow up.
I plugged back the defective Spark to test an "amp reset" procedure that a fellow forum member gave me this morning.
I wasn't able to reproduce the problem. The static noise has gone by itself. It seems that having it unplugged for a while did some magic!
All's well that ends well.
Thank you for your help guys
Eric
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Surround Sound Speaker Placement