Official JTR speaker thread - Page 1019 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #30541 of 30542 Old Today, 04:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlpowell84 View Post
I shipped mine to Jeff, if we are honest out of ignorance, and had him do the work. It did only cost me $100 to ship a pallet as I get goos shipping discounts. But I also needed a little repair on one of the woofer female mounting threads.

I know RMK and a few others who have done xo upgrades or xo and BMS cd upgrades and just had Jeff ship them after he built the xo's. I and everyone else I think would highly recommend the BMS CD. I did feel the selenium CD sounded very nice and clinical but the BMS has nicer high top end sound IMO. It's a worthy upgrade IMO. You have three T12's?

I bought dholmes triple 12's, I believe they were made late 2009 early 2010. Ill get ahold of Jeff and look into it. I appreciate the info.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #30542 of 30542 Old Today, 05:20 PM
Señor Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 966 Post(s)
Liked: 797
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Killa View Post
I bought dholmes triple 12's, I believe they were made late 2009 early 2010. Ill get ahold of Jeff and look into it. I appreciate the info.
This is just my opinion but I would not bother with the upgrade. The performance delta is small and there are much better ways to spend the money (like having your system professionally setup/calibrated ).

HToM Extraordinary Evolution

Opinions are not facts.
Reply Speakers

Tags
215RT , 228ht , captivator , Jtr , Jtr Noesis 212ht 212ht Lp
Gear in this thread - 215RT by PriceGrabber.com