Official JTR speaker thread - Page 112 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 112Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #3331 of 21253 Old 08-23-2011, 05:50 PM
AVS Special Member
 
fight4yu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 1,728
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 42
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehoeft
Wondering if I could get some input to help a guy out... Due to budget restrictions which would you rather have for your setup:
3 triple 8's and 2 captivators or.....
3 triple 12's and 1 captivator?
Surround duty will be S8's
Wor.. that's with budget restriction ?
you did not mentioned about your room size and LP. 2 cap will be preferred if you have more than 1 LP... and usually easier to get a smooth response.
However, if your room is not that big and you only have 1 LP, then 1 cap should be fine.
fight4yu is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #3332 of 21253 Old 08-23-2011, 05:59 PM
Senior Member
 
ehoeft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 210
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by fight4yu

Wor.. that's with budget restriction ?
you did not mentioned about your room size and LP. 2 cap will be preferred if you have more than 1 LP... and usually easier to get a smooth response.
However, if your room is not that big and you only have 1 LP, then 1 cap should be fine.
My room is 16'x28' that opens up and L-shapes to to my bar/rec area that starts behind my LP which is about 12'. It's not a dedicated HT room more of a multi purpose room
ehoeft is offline  
post #3333 of 21253 Old 08-23-2011, 09:23 PM
Member
 
haskin1234's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: San Jaoquin Valley
Posts: 159
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehoeft View Post

Wondering if I could get some input to help a guy out... Due to budget restrictions which would you rather have for your setup:
3 triple 8's and 2 captivators or.....
3 triple 12's and 1 captivator?
Surround duty will be S8's

I have triple 12's x-over at 60htz up front and triple 8's x-over at 80htz in the back. If it were me i would go with the triple 8's and 2 caps. Your bass response will be more even in your open room and the triple 8's will have no problem filling the room.
haskin1234 is offline  
post #3334 of 21253 Old 08-23-2011, 09:37 PM
AVS Special Member
 
N8DOGG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,583
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 240
I'd go with the T8's and 2 caps also!!

Blasting brown notes for 10 years and counting!

N8DOGG is online now  
post #3335 of 21253 Old 08-24-2011, 03:26 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Tedd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Ontario
Posts: 3,842
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
Liked: 58
+2
Tedd is offline  
post #3336 of 21253 Old 08-24-2011, 05:44 AM
Senior Member
 
smbsocal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 248
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
+3

T8s and 2 Caps is what I would recommend too.
smbsocal is offline  
post #3337 of 21253 Old 08-24-2011, 07:09 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 5,664
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehoeft View Post

My room is 16'x28' that opens up and L-shapes to to my bar/rec area that starts behind my LP which is about 12'. It's not a dedicated HT room more of a multi purpose room

I would get the sealed Triple8's. They will give you more placement options, be a bit better in the high frequencies (music) and still provide the necessary oomph for HT.

So you will be replacing your Empire subs with Captivators?

HToM

"Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?"
RMK! is offline  
post #3338 of 21253 Old 08-24-2011, 09:51 AM
Senior Member
 
ehoeft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 210
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post


I would get the sealed Triple8's. They will give you more placement options, be a bit better in the high frequencies (music) and still provide the necessary oomph for HT.

So you will be replacing your Empire subs with Captivators?

Yes sir... My dual empires will be gone as soon as I pull the trigger on JTR's. I just hope switching to dual captivators will be a noticeable improvement. I'm sure it will with what I've been reading. I can't even imagine it cause ive been loving my empires. However I'm leaning towards the captivator 1000. Haven't heard all that much about them. I'm thinking I'll be keeping my epik legend and using that along with my current energy towers in my home gym.
ehoeft is offline  
post #3339 of 21253 Old 08-24-2011, 10:55 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 5,664
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehoeft View Post

Yes sir... My dual empires will be gone as soon as I pull the trigger on JTR's. I just hope switching to dual captivators will be a noticeable improvement. I'm sure it will with what I've been reading. I can't even imagine it cause ive been loving my empires. However I'm leaning towards the captivator 1000. Haven't heard all that much about them. I'm thinking I'll be keeping my epik legend and using that along with my current energy towers in my home gym.

I have never heard an Epik sub but you may be fast approaching the law of diminishing returns with the sub "upgrade" to the CAP1000. I am much more confident that the other speaker "upgrade" will leave a long lasting positive impression.

HToM

"Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?"
RMK! is offline  
post #3340 of 21253 Old 08-24-2011, 03:49 PM
Senior Member
 
ehoeft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 210
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post


I have never heard an Epik sub but you may be fast approaching the law of diminishing returns with the sub "upgrade" to the CAP1000. I am much more confident that the other speaker "upgrade" will leave a long lasting positive impression.

That's what I like to hear Where is jeff located? I thought I heard it was in Chicagoland area but it's not on his site. I live in fox lake il which is about an hour from the city and about the same to milwaukee... Hoping I can audition them if he is within driving distance for me... And if his shop is set up to do so
ehoeft is offline  
post #3341 of 21253 Old 08-24-2011, 04:17 PM
Advanced Member
 
btinindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 821
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehoeft View Post


That's what I like to hear Where is jeff located? I thought I heard it was in Chicagoland area but it's not on his site. I live in fox lake il which is about an hour from the city and about the same to milwaukee... Hoping I can audition them if he is within driving distance for me... And if his shop is set up to do so

He is located up near Milwaukee. It is on the website under "News". I was up in Chicago a few weeks ago and I had purchased 2 cap 1000's and Jeff was kind enough to meet me and helped me load them into my minivan so I could save shipping costs. Can't wait to upgrade to triple 8's LCR when time and budget allow.
btinindy is online now  
post #3342 of 21253 Old 08-24-2011, 04:29 PM
Senior Member
 
ehoeft's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 210
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by btinindy View Post


He is located up near Milwaukee. It is on the website under "News". I was up in Chicago a few weeks ago and I had purchased 2 cap 1000's and Jeff was kind enough to meet me and helped me load them into my minivan so I could save shipping costs. Can't wait to upgrade to triple 8's LCR when time and budget allow.

Awesome..... Well it's good to know he's close. How are you liking the CAP1000's? That's exactly what I'm wanting/planning to do. Along with the triple 8's or save for the 12's.... Decisions decisions
ehoeft is offline  
post #3343 of 21253 Old 08-24-2011, 05:37 PM
Advanced Member
 
btinindy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 821
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Quote:
Originally Posted by ehoeft View Post


Awesome..... Well it's good to know he's close. How are you liking the CAP1000's? That's exactly what I'm wanting/planning to do. Along with the triple 8's or save for the 12's.... Decisions decisions

I have not had as much time as I have wanted to with them. I replaced a single HSU vtf3 mk3 and it really is no comparison. I am still working on getting REW back to setup again so i can do some testing and find the best location for them and blend them in. Just out of the box they are significantly stronger and deeper with authority even at very low listening levels. The music I cranked this weekend was very tight but so strong. It is very hard to describe but every note just sounds very strong and articulate. The two subs definitely makes for a better response than I had throughout my listening area.

They are definitely built very well and were something else to wrestle down into my basement.

In the next few weeks I will be posting a new thread with thought, impressions and seeking advice on setting them up as I am no expert.
btinindy is online now  
post #3344 of 21253 Old 09-10-2011, 11:32 AM
Senior Member
 
Jeff Permanian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Wisconsin
Posts: 471
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Sorry I haven't been on much lately. I've had a lot going on. In a couple weeks I'll have a new website with more information, data and online shopping. I'm also having custom software developed to improve customer support. I have drivers for all speakers in stock and most cabinets in stock to reduce lead times.
Jeff Permanian is offline  
post #3345 of 21253 Old 09-11-2011, 09:48 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 5,664
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Permanian View Post

Sorry I haven't been on much lately. I've had a lot going on. In a couple weeks I'll have a new website with more information, data and online shopping. I'm also having custom software developed to improve customer support. I have drivers for all speakers in stock and most cabinets in stock to reduce lead times.

Forum participation might be good for marketing but doesn't get the products built Jeff . Good to hear of the website changes and CRM software you are putting together. Good communication is important in business and we all lose sight of that on occasion.

BTW, the new sealed Triple 8's sound really good. Hopefully some others will get them and comment as well. Also, I got the Orbit Shifter amps back for the power switch modification and they are simply amazing. Took being without for a week to really appreciate how good those subs are.

Keep up the good work!

HToM

"Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?"
RMK! is offline  
post #3346 of 21253 Old 09-14-2011, 08:09 AM
Member
 
Bassfeen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK & Asia
Posts: 137
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi Guys,

I am a little confused on which speakers to settle for,

My Room size is 5 Meters Wide, 6 Meters in Length and 2.3 Meters in Height.

Would the Triple 12s be an over kill and would they sound less better in a smaller dedicated room?

I am looking to go Sealed version for either Triple 12 or 8s

Home Theatre: Onkyo PR SC 5509, ATI 3007 Danley SH50, Danley SH69, Danley SH100 (Rear), Seaton Subwoofer X 2, Custom Made Acoustic Panels and Bass Traps.

2 Channel System: Philharmonics 3, GD Audio Master 2 Mono Blocks, GD Audio Master 1 Pre-Amp. Wireworld Eclipse Gold 5 Silver XLR, Clear Day...
Bassfeen is offline  
post #3347 of 21253 Old 09-14-2011, 08:32 AM
Senior Member
 
smbsocal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Mooresville, NC
Posts: 248
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassfeen View Post

Hi Guys,

I am a little confused on which speakers to settle for,

My Room size is 5 Meters Wide, 6 Meters in Length and 2.3 Meters in Height.

Would the Triple 12s be an over kill and would they sound less better in a smaller dedicated room?

I am looking to go Sealed version for either Triple 12 or 8s

My room is similar in size and I have LCR T12s. I wouldn't say that the T12s would sound less better in a small room but the T8s would probably be more than enough for most people.

What subs do you have? When getting either the T12 or T8s you will get sub upgradeitis to try and bring them up to the level of the LCRs. The money saved by getting the T8s could be put into getting a Captivator. By the end of this weekend I should be going from 4 sealed MFWs and a SVS Ultra/2 to 8 sealed MFWs and SVS Ultra/2.
smbsocal is offline  
post #3348 of 21253 Old 09-14-2011, 05:42 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 5,664
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bassfeen View Post

Hi Guys,

I am a little confused on which speakers to settle for,

My Room size is 5 Meters Wide, 6 Meters in Length and 2.3 Meters in Height.

Would the Triple 12s be an over kill and would they sound less better in a smaller dedicated room?

I am looking to go Sealed version for either Triple 12 or 8s

Well since there is no sealed version of the Triple 12 ...

The Sealed T8's are really great sounding speakers and they are plenty of speaker for your room size. I agree that getting a great sub (or better, subs) to match the output of the Triple 8's is key to long term happiness in HT sound.

HToM

"Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?"
RMK! is offline  
post #3349 of 21253 Old 09-14-2011, 07:21 PM
Member
 
Bassfeen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK & Asia
Posts: 137
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by smbsocal View Post

My room is similar in size and I have LCR T12s. I wouldn't say that the T12s would sound less better in a small room but the T8s would probably be more than enough for most people.

What subs do you have? When getting either the T12 or T8s you will get sub upgradeitis to try and bring them up to the level of the LCRs. The money saved by getting the T8s could be put into getting a Captivator. By the end of this weekend I should be going from 4 sealed MFWs and a SVS Ultra/2 to 8 sealed MFWs and SVS Ultra/2.


Hi,

I have 2 Submersive located at the front, but now debating i should leave co-locate them and leave one of the subs near to the back seating. I have a Single row of seats.

Larger speakers tend to sound better when heard from a distance, im just wandering if the 12s will give me more issues in placement.

In terms of sound quality are the 12s allot more better?

Home Theatre: Onkyo PR SC 5509, ATI 3007 Danley SH50, Danley SH69, Danley SH100 (Rear), Seaton Subwoofer X 2, Custom Made Acoustic Panels and Bass Traps.

2 Channel System: Philharmonics 3, GD Audio Master 2 Mono Blocks, GD Audio Master 1 Pre-Amp. Wireworld Eclipse Gold 5 Silver XLR, Clear Day...
Bassfeen is offline  
post #3350 of 21253 Old 09-14-2011, 07:23 PM
Member
 
Bassfeen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK & Asia
Posts: 137
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post

Well since there is no sealed version of the Triple 12 ...

The Sealed T8's are really great sounding speakers and they are plenty of speaker for your room size. I agree that getting a great sub (or better, subs) to match the output of the Triple 8's is key to long term happiness in HT sound.



For sealed version jeff did mention by email the 12 Sealed version are underway but will take about 3 months of development time.

Home Theatre: Onkyo PR SC 5509, ATI 3007 Danley SH50, Danley SH69, Danley SH100 (Rear), Seaton Subwoofer X 2, Custom Made Acoustic Panels and Bass Traps.

2 Channel System: Philharmonics 3, GD Audio Master 2 Mono Blocks, GD Audio Master 1 Pre-Amp. Wireworld Eclipse Gold 5 Silver XLR, Clear Day...
Bassfeen is offline  
post #3351 of 21253 Old 09-14-2011, 08:24 PM
Senior Member
 
orcarola25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 436
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
As an owner of both the T-8s and the T12s (2010 versions) for a while now I would like to give my opinions on the differences of the two.
The basic difference I experience using the two is midbass impact. I am learning that every design has a compromise and I think Jeff decides to compromise on the low end for a dynamic and clean upper mid/high range. It is common amongst high efficiency drivers/enclosure design to have steep roll offs when they get closer to their limits. This is the compromise. BUT, one of the ways two compensate for a loss in lower end performance is more volume (hence larger drivers). This is why I enjoy the T12s over the T8s even in my smaller room. The T12 drivers dont have to physically move as much as the T8; therefore, decreasing THD while allowing lower midbass performance.

The T12s just sound more natural and smoother in this respect.

Hope this helps a little
orcarola25 is offline  
post #3352 of 21253 Old 09-14-2011, 10:06 PM
AVS Special Member
 
N8DOGG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 5,583
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 240
I agree, I like the sound of the T12's better then the T8's. I'll be interested in the sealed T12's when they come out too.

Blasting brown notes for 10 years and counting!

N8DOGG is online now  
post #3353 of 21253 Old 09-15-2011, 08:33 AM
Member
 
VEXXD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 147
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
On a somewhat related note, has anyone compared the T12s with the Q8s? Unfortunately, due to space restrictions, I simply cannot fit the T12s. Both the T12s and Q8s are likely overkill for my current room, but I'm looking at buying something now that I won't have to replace in the future if I get a bigger/better room.
VEXXD is offline  
post #3354 of 21253 Old 09-15-2011, 10:02 AM
FOH
AVS Special Member
 
FOH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Midwest
Posts: 4,737
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Liked: 206
I have no idea if this applies in this comparison between the T12's, vs. the T8's, but if the HF of a coaxially mounted driver can be Doppler modulated, then conventional wisdom would lead one to believe that the T12's larger MF displacement/lower excursion, would have less distortion via Doppler modulation of the HF energy by the MF driver.

Doppler modulation with coaxial drivers is a consideration. Does it apply here? I don't know. I'd love to have a set and compare. The entire pro approach to HT is spot on. Typical front loaded dome tweeter offerings are really tasked too much for full tilt HT.



Quote:
Sorry I haven't been on much lately. I've had a lot going on. In a couple weeks I'll have a new website with more information, data and online shopping. I'm also having custom software developed to improve customer support. I have drivers for all speakers in stock and most cabinets in stock to reduce lead times.
Very good news for all concerned. Nice evolution to a solid product line. Good stuff.

Good luck Jeff, all the best.

------------------------------------
Flat, Deep, Clean, Linear, and Loud
------------------------------------
Active 16.8kw, 7.3 system
(3)Seaton Cat12C up front, (4)QSC K8 sides/rears
(2)Seaton SubM-HP, (4)18" IB
FOH is offline  
post #3355 of 21253 Old 09-15-2011, 10:23 AM
AVS Special Member
 
mojomike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: South Florida
Posts: 6,966
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 27
Another consideration is what effect the larger 12" waveguide has in the T12 vs the T8 or the Q8.
mojomike is offline  
post #3356 of 21253 Old 09-15-2011, 02:24 PM
Senior Member
 
orcarola25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 436
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojomike View Post
Another consideration is what effect the larger 12" waveguide has in the T12 vs the T8 or the Q8.
I do not think the 12" driver is a part of the waveguide. I think I read that somewhere. With my dust caps off their is a much narrower waveguide in their made of metal. Now I am not sure what the effects on directivity the narrow waveguide would have as it interacts with the surrounding driver.

From my brief research, a good thing about coaxial designs is that you do not have to work as hard to get a smooth transition from the compression driver crossover to the high midbass driver because they are on center of each other. Some vertical arrangement using standalone waveguides and midbass drivers above or below it are harder to implement because the actual size of the waveguide creates a larger gap between the center of the compression driver and the center of the midbass drivers.

I think that made sense
orcarola25 is offline  
post #3357 of 21253 Old 09-15-2011, 10:01 PM
Member
 
MovieMike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 48
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
What about soundstage size and imaging specificity differences between the T-12 and T-8? Would assume both would be better in the T-12.
MovieMike is online now  
post #3358 of 21253 Old 09-16-2011, 03:08 AM
Senior Member
 
orcarola25's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: So. Cal.
Posts: 436
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by MovieMike View Post

What about soundstage size and imaging specificity differences between the T-12 and T-8? Would assume both would be better in the T-12.

I would say the T8s are capable of putting out just as large of a soundstage as the T12s. Don't get me wrong, the T8s jam. Too me, they do not sound as smooth simply because the T12s have such sweet midbass. Voicing sounds more full and natural with the T12s. Now I have not heard the new sealed T-8s as this could be a different story. I think Jeff uses a different compression driver. If he uses a better quality compression driver he probably would be able to cross it lower and improve the fullness of voicing in the T8s.
But I am nitpicking as they both are terrific performers.
orcarola25 is offline  
post #3359 of 21253 Old 09-16-2011, 11:14 AM
Troll
 
ufokillerz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: NYC Area
Posts: 1,534
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 44
in the process of redoing my living room ht, might get 2 t12's to go where my 2 quintuples are at.
ufokillerz is offline  
post #3360 of 21253 Old 09-16-2011, 11:44 AM
Member
 
Bassfeen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: UK & Asia
Posts: 137
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 10
How about 2 Channel Stereo Music? Which model would you suggest works overall better for all your audio needs?

Home Theatre: Onkyo PR SC 5509, ATI 3007 Danley SH50, Danley SH69, Danley SH100 (Rear), Seaton Subwoofer X 2, Custom Made Acoustic Panels and Bass Traps.

2 Channel System: Philharmonics 3, GD Audio Master 2 Mono Blocks, GD Audio Master 1 Pre-Amp. Wireworld Eclipse Gold 5 Silver XLR, Clear Day...
Bassfeen is offline  
Reply Speakers

Tags
Jtr , Jtr Noesis 212ht 212ht Lp
Gear in this thread

User Tag List
Archaea, carp

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off