Official JTR speaker thread - Page 1132 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!



Forum Jump: 
 6928Likes
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-11-2016, 08:16 PM
Senior Member
 
Chriscorv58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Granby CT, USA
Posts: 333
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked: 83
decision is made, I'm going to order 215RM's. Will be a very close match for my 210RM center, and my submersives.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
rcohen, staaled, rhed and 2 others like this.

Sony 940c 75" Display, Marantz AV8801, HTPC, JTR 215RM Mains & JTR 210RM Center, DIY Surrounds, Crown Xti & Cdi Amps, Seaton Submersive HP+ Master and Slave.

Last edited by Chriscorv58; 02-12-2016 at 05:52 AM.
Chriscorv58 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-11-2016, 09:11 PM
Member
 
PianoProdigy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 103
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Just got my notification that my 212HTRs have shipped!
staaled, rhed, HTPCat and 5 others like this.
PianoProdigy is offline  
Old 02-12-2016, 07:20 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 7,669
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1435 Post(s)
Liked: 1243
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynist View Post
I listen to my 210RT's in full range 2 channel w/no subs all of the time. They sound great. On almost all music there is no bass difference when running full range on the 210's or crossing them over to subs. Only on some electronic or bass music does it make a difference.
I agree, the 210RT's had surprisingly good LF extension without the size penalty of the 215RT's. That said, the 215RT's were able to replace Noesis 212 LCR's and dual Orbit Shifters in my HT and not once have I thought, I need more bass. I think the reason my bass appetite is less than many is that my baby boomer generation didn't grow up with Rap music and a trunk full of subwoofers like the Gen X/Y'ers and millennials. I was that old guy in the car next to you yelling "turn that s**t down!" Guess in a way, I'm still that guy
HTPCat, wilfredent and DRC3 like this.

Opinions are not facts.
RMK! is online now  
Old 02-12-2016, 09:16 AM
Member
 
DRC3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 114
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscorv58 View Post
decision is made, I'm going to order 215RM's. Will be a very close match for my 210RM center, and my submersives.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
U R going to like them! I have 3 up front.
DRC3 is offline  
Old 02-12-2016, 09:38 AM
Senior Member
 
Chriscorv58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Granby CT, USA
Posts: 333
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRC3 View Post
U R going to like them! I have 3 up front.
I'm looking forward to it, they extend deeper than the 210rt's and keeping everything sealed has to have benefits.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Sony 940c 75" Display, Marantz AV8801, HTPC, JTR 215RM Mains & JTR 210RM Center, DIY Surrounds, Crown Xti & Cdi Amps, Seaton Submersive HP+ Master and Slave.
Chriscorv58 is offline  
Old 02-12-2016, 11:51 AM
Point Source
 
beastaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Western NC
Posts: 11,093
Mentioned: 209 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2937 Post(s)
Liked: 2359
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscorv58 View Post
I'm looking forward to it, they extend deeper than the 210rt's and keeping everything sealed has to have benefits.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
It'll make for an easier time potentially blending them with your subM's but even if you had have gone with the 210's, it's not that hard of a problem to overcome.
DRC3 likes this.
beastaudio is offline  
Old 02-12-2016, 02:27 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Posts: 22
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Surround Speakers

I am looking to upgrade my surround speakers. Am I right I dont really have to match the mains? I have a big room - would I get a noticable improvement from the slanted 8's versus my current paradigm studio 20's?
tusker2 is offline  
Old 02-12-2016, 02:57 PM
AVS Special Member
 
desertdome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Elkhorn, NE
Posts: 2,991
Mentioned: 131 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 895 Post(s)
Liked: 956
JTR just moved into 4th place on the Speaker threads by replies:
  1. Energy Audio - 1/13/2006 - 54,488
  2. Klipsch - 5/22/2006 - 48,296
  3. Polk - 12/16/2005 - 41,371
  4. JTR - 7/23/2009 - 33,936
  5. Definitive Audio - 1/3/2006 - 33,916
  6. Paradigm - 7/14/2005 - 33,200
  7. Dynaudio - 6/8/2006 - 28,040
  8. B&W - 11/22/2006 - 22,962
  9. JBL - 6/26/2007 - 16,652
  10. NHT - 8/30/2005 - 11,658
  11. Monitor Audio - 5/18/2006 - 11,271
  12. Salk - 11/15/2007 - 9,624

RMK! now accounts for less than 10% of the posts with 3,017 posts in this thread.

High Impact AV
- ISF Level II Video Calibrator, THX-HAA Level III Audio Designer/Calibrator
- Colorimetry Research CR-250 Spectroradiometer & CR-100 Colorimeter
- Murideo Fresco SIX-G/SIX-A Generator/Analyzer (HDMI 2.x, HDR, UHD)
- ACO Pacific and Earthworks Class 1 microphones
desertdome is offline  
Old 02-12-2016, 03:01 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 7,669
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1435 Post(s)
Liked: 1243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscorv58 View Post
I'm looking forward to it, they extend deeper than the 210rt's and keeping everything sealed has to have benefits.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
No they do not "extend deeper". The RT's -3db point is 38hz. The RM is 80hz. Same 95db sensitivity.

Having exact matching (other than orientation) is nice. Try and get the CD's at the same height or as close as you can. It really is no problem since you have the Submersive's but running them full range in 2 channel is probably not a good idea.

Opinions are not facts.
RMK! is online now  
Old 02-12-2016, 03:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 7,669
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1435 Post(s)
Liked: 1243
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdome View Post
JTR just moved into 4th place on the Speaker threads by replies:
  1. Energy Audio - 1/13/2006 - 54,488
  2. Klipsch - 5/22/2006 - 48,296
  3. Polk - 12/16/2005 - 41,371
  4. JTR - 7/23/2009 - 33,936
  5. Definitive Audio - 1/3/2006 - 33,916
  6. Paradigm - 7/14/2005 - 33,200
  7. Dynaudio - 6/8/2006 - 28,040
  8. B&W - 11/22/2006 - 22,962
  9. JBL - 6/26/2007 - 16,652
  10. NHT - 8/30/2005 - 11,658
  11. Monitor Audio - 5/18/2006 - 11,271
  12. Salk - 11/15/2007 - 9,624

RMK! now accounts for less than 10% of the posts with 3,017 posts in this thread.
Yeah, in the spirit of getting s**t off of my chest, it was nice the way you mentioned to my wife about my prolific posting here and you continue to bring it up. Look, I'm not proud of my one dimensional life but I don't need you continually reminding me (and others) of that fact ... and I thought we were brizzos ...
wilfredent likes this.

Opinions are not facts.
RMK! is online now  
Old 02-12-2016, 03:07 PM
Senior Member
 
laeriq's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 486
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
Liked: 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by desertdome View Post
JTR just moved into 4th place on the Speaker threads by replies:
  1. Energy Audio - 1/13/2006 - 54,488
  2. Klipsch - 5/22/2006 - 48,296
  3. Polk - 12/16/2005 - 41,371
  4. JTR - 7/23/2009 - 33,936
  5. Definitive Audio - 1/3/2006 - 33,916
  6. Paradigm - 7/14/2005 - 33,200
  7. Dynaudio - 6/8/2006 - 28,040
  8. B&W - 11/22/2006 - 22,962
  9. JBL - 6/26/2007 - 16,652
  10. NHT - 8/30/2005 - 11,658
  11. Monitor Audio - 5/18/2006 - 11,271
  12. Salk - 11/15/2007 - 9,624

RMK! now accounts for less than 10% of the posts with 3,017 posts in this thread.
Cool to see that happened so fast. Every other thread has at least a 20 month advantage in start time so lots of people have talked about JTR in a fairly short time. It probably helps this is such a laid back thread and generally everyone likes each other.
countryWV likes this.
laeriq is online now  
Old 02-12-2016, 03:09 PM
AVS Special Member
 
raynist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 2,810
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
Liked: 897
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post
No they do not "extend deeper". The RT's -3db point is 38hz. The RM is 80hz. Same 95db sensitivity.

Having exact matching (other than orientation) is nice. Try and get the CD's at the same height or as close as you can. It really is no problem since you have the Submersive's but running them full range in 2 channel is probably not a good idea.
He got the 215RM's for L/R.

They extend 6hz deeper (38 to 32hz) than the 210RT's.
raynist is offline  
Old 02-12-2016, 03:14 PM
Senior Member
 
Chriscorv58's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Granby CT, USA
Posts: 333
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post
No they do not "extend deeper". The RT's -3db point is 38hz. The RM is 80hz. Same 95db sensitivity.

Having exact matching (other than orientation) is nice. Try and get the CD's at the same height or as close as you can. It really is no problem since you have the Submersive's but running them full range in 2 channel is probably not a good idea.
I'm referring to the 215RM's not the 210RM that I have for a center. I think the 215RM's will make a better match than the 210rt's

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
countryWV likes this.

Sony 940c 75" Display, Marantz AV8801, HTPC, JTR 215RM Mains & JTR 210RM Center, DIY Surrounds, Crown Xti & Cdi Amps, Seaton Submersive HP+ Master and Slave.
Chriscorv58 is offline  
Old 02-12-2016, 04:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 7,669
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1435 Post(s)
Liked: 1243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chriscorv58 View Post
I'm referring to the 215RM's not the 210RM that I have for a center. I think the 215RM's will make a better match than the 210rt's

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
I see that (now ) I'm not only old, I'm dyslexic.

In any case, that is a great call. Congrats!
Chriscorv58 likes this.

Opinions are not facts.
RMK! is online now  
Old 02-13-2016, 03:50 AM
Senior Member
 
theblackangus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 401
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Liked: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post
Yeah, in the spirit of getting s**t off of my chest, it was nice the way you mentioned to my wife about my prolific posting here and you continue to bring it up. Look, I'm not proud of my one dimensional life but I don't need you continually reminding me (and others) of that fact ... and I thought we were brizzos ...
Lol! Your heroic posting efforts bring much to this community!
theblackangus is offline  
Old 02-13-2016, 05:10 AM
Senior Member
 
staaled's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 316
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
Liked: 74
Quote:
Originally Posted by laeriq View Post
Cool to see that happened so fast. Every other thread has at least a 20 month advantage in start time so lots of people have talked about JTR in a fairly short time. It probably helps this is such a laid back thread and generally everyone likes each other.
That and Jeff's continious launching of and improving on these great speakers.
staaled is offline  
Old 02-13-2016, 06:30 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Nabs17's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Wesley Chapel, FL
Posts: 1,724
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 889 Post(s)
Liked: 483
Quote:
Originally Posted by staaled View Post
That and Jeff's continious launching of and improving on these great speakers.
And he builds a rock solid product. Perhaps they aren't inexpensive but I've always said I think JTR is a solid value because of price vs performance. Now let's get to catching those Polkies.
theblackangus likes this.

Nabs17
Nabs17 is offline  
Old 02-13-2016, 09:19 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 7,669
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1435 Post(s)
Liked: 1243
Quote:
Originally Posted by staaled View Post
That and Jeff's continious launching of and improving on these great speakers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabs17 View Post
And he builds a rock solid product. Perhaps they aren't inexpensive but I've always said I think JTR is a solid value because of price vs performance. Now let's get to catching those Polkies.
After the 3rd upgrade of my original Triple 12's I realized that Jeff was into this for the love of doing it more than making money. His entire modus operandi is driven by his high standards of performance rather than margins. No one hand builds cross overs like he does. No one puts the design time into making custom woofers like he does. The differences between his products and others are subtile if you don't look deep. It's like a comparing a completely utilitarian inexpensive hammer, to a true commercial grade product (I did carpentry before nail guns ). All depends upon how much hammering you do and how long you want it to last. When he says built to last a life time, he isn't kidding.
jbrown15, rhed, asoofi1 and 2 others like this.

Opinions are not facts.

Last edited by RMK!; 02-13-2016 at 09:56 AM.
RMK! is online now  
Old 02-13-2016, 11:38 PM
AVS Special Member
 
rcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,532
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1007 Post(s)
Liked: 395
Quote:
Originally Posted by tusker2 View Post
I am looking to upgrade my surround speakers. Am I right I dont really have to match the mains? I have a big room - would I get a noticable improvement from the slanted 8's versus my current paradigm studio 20's?
Do you already have JTRs up front?
I never realized that my surrounds were lacking before I got my 212 LCRs (which completely outclassed them.)
rcohen is offline  
Old 02-14-2016, 08:59 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 7,669
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1435 Post(s)
Liked: 1243
Quote:
Originally Posted by tusker2 View Post
I am looking to upgrade my surround speakers. Am I right I dont really have to match the mains? I have a big room - would I get a noticable improvement from the slanted 8's versus my current paradigm studio 20's?
Are you unhappy with the Studio 20's? Assuming you have Studio mains (100's or 60's) and center channel, adding high efficiency speakers like the Slanted 8's as surrounds would be seem to be a poor match. I think matching the LCR's is most important with matching surrounds being slightly less important unless you're into multi-channel music.

If you're really interested, you need to hear what a full compliment of high efficiency speakers can do for surround sound (music or movies). That is the best way to know if this is worth the your time, effort and hard earned $. Many AVS members are willing to provide demos and it is likely that someone is near you.

Opinions are not facts.

Last edited by RMK!; 02-14-2016 at 09:27 AM.
RMK! is online now  
Old 02-14-2016, 10:04 AM
Member
 
wilfredent's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: TX
Posts: 88
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmk! View Post
i agree, the 210rt's had surprisingly good lf extension without the size penalty of the 215rt's. That said, the 215rt's were able to replace noesis 212 lcr's and dual orbit shifters in my ht and not once have i thought, i need more bass. I think the reason my bass appetite is less than many is that my baby boomer generation didn't grow up with rap music and a trunk full of subwoofers like the gen x/y'ers and millennials. I was that old guy in the car next to you yelling "turn that s**t down!" guess in a way, i'm still that guy
lmfao
wilfredent is offline  
Old 02-14-2016, 10:38 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Reefdvr27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cape May, NJ (South Jersey)
Posts: 4,266
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1475 Post(s)
Liked: 972
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post
I agree, the 210RT's had surprisingly good LF extension without the size penalty of the 215RT's. That said, the 215RT's were able to replace Noesis 212 LCR's and dual Orbit Shifters in my HT and not once have I thought, I need more bass. I think the reason my bass appetite is less than many is that my baby boomer generation didn't grow up with Rap music and a trunk full of subwoofers like the Gen X/Y'ers and millennials. I was that old guy in the car next to you yelling "turn that s**t down!" Guess in a way, I'm still that guy
I was having thoughts about selling my 215RT's and moving back into the 212HTR's or just put my 212HT's in the theater and find something for the living room. However I did some 2 channel listening last night and then watched Southpaw with the wife and I pretty much got it out of my head, the 215RT's are not going anywhere, they are just incredible. BTW I watched Southpaw and it was great!! I was really surprised at how much I liked it. If you have not seen it, I suggest you do.
carp, N8DOGG, RMK! and 2 others like this.
Reefdvr27 is offline  
Old 02-14-2016, 02:15 PM
Senior Member
 
theblackangus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 401
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Liked: 115
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefdvr27 View Post
I was having thoughts about selling my 215RT's and moving back into the 212HTR's or just put my 212HT's in the theater and find something for the living room. However I did some 2 channel listening last night and then watched Southpaw with the wife and I pretty much got it out of my head, the 215RT's are not going anywhere, they are just incredible. BTW I watched Southpaw and it was great!! I was really surprised at how much I liked it. If you have not seen it, I suggest you do.
Why were you even thinking on selling the 215's? Space taken?
theblackangus is offline  
Old 02-14-2016, 03:08 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Posts: 43
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 12
I get the feeling a lot of JTR users go with Seatons for their subs. Is there any reason to do so?
Marsbound is offline  
Old 02-14-2016, 03:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
raynist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 2,810
Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 932 Post(s)
Liked: 897
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsbound View Post
I get the feeling a lot of JTR users go with Seatons for their subs. Is there any reason to do so?
Seaton makes great subs, but I don't think that is the case. Lots of DIY, JTR and others (I have PSA).
raynist is offline  
Old 02-14-2016, 04:54 PM
Advanced Member
 
7channelfreak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North Houston
Posts: 996
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
Liked: 184
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsbound View Post
I get the feeling a lot of JTR users go with Seatons for their subs. Is there any reason to do so?
I went with 2 S2s to go with the rest of my JTR system. But I do think seaton builds a great sub
wilfredent likes this.
7channelfreak is offline  
Old 02-14-2016, 05:01 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 7,669
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1435 Post(s)
Liked: 1243
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsbound View Post
I get the feeling a lot of JTR users go with Seatons for their subs. Is there any reason to do so?
I know a few Seaton sub owners who purchased JTR speakers. Mark and Jeff are very good friends and both make excellent products so its not surprising to see systems containing both.

Opinions are not facts.
RMK! is online now  
Old 02-14-2016, 05:19 PM
AVS Special Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 7,921
Mentioned: 331 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1995 Post(s)
Liked: 1475
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsbound View Post
I get the feeling a lot of JTR users go with Seatons for their subs. Is there any reason to do so?
I've owned JTR Captivators and later Seaton Submersives. Both were awesome. The only reason I went DIY is because I could get more bass for the buck.
wilfredent likes this.
carp is online now  
Old 02-14-2016, 09:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
HTPCat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Citrus Heights, CA
Posts: 1,590
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 221 Post(s)
Liked: 141
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsbound View Post
I get the feeling a lot of JTR users go with Seatons for their subs. Is there any reason to do so?
I have JTR 212HT (R) LCR & S8s for surround with Seaton HP+ master/slave nearfield & JTR S1 up front. All blend well and sound incredible . My custom painted S8s should be here Tuesday so my slanted 8s are for sale in the classifieds.

HTPCat
"I have a need to feed the hole with more Audio & Video toys"
HTPCat is offline  
Old 02-15-2016, 04:17 AM
Member
 
DRC3's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Louisville, KY
Posts: 114
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
Liked: 88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marsbound View Post
I get the feeling a lot of JTR users go with Seatons for their subs. Is there any reason to do so?
I like that the sealed F2's up front blend nicely with the 215 RM's...same driver platform and both are sealed designs. Whether or not this means a more cohesive soundstage, I'm sure it doesn't hurt.

The fact that I have the Seatons and REALLY like their performance has me not considering anything else. If it ain't broke....

Any one of Jeff's designs are very nice and capable as well. Other folks like the DIY route or other ID companies subs. Options are good.

BTW- when you going to start your build?
DRC3 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

Tags
215RT , 228ht , captivator , Jtr , Jtr Noesis 212ht 212ht Lp , noesis
Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off