Official JTR speaker thread - Page 1237 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 8496Likes

Old 04-04-2017, 05:21 AM
AVS Forum Addicted Member

Mentioned: 474 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3060 Post(s)
Liked: 2664
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOWK View Post
Finally getting my butt working on the theater again.

Here is the latest glamor shot.
How's your subwoofer response there? Typically suggested is 1/4 - 1/3 distances from outside walls in your room, but of course I can't see how wide your room is in that pic. Basically, I'm asking did you pick the 4000ULF position by measurement or by looks. It looks good, but that isn't the criteria is most prefer. (Especially behind the AT screen). No offense intended.

And yes that looks absolutely fantastic.

----------------------------------------
February 2017 - Kansas City Home Theater Crawl

Last edited by Archaea; 04-04-2017 at 05:44 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-04-2017, 07:28 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 506 Post(s)
Liked: 429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
How's your subwoofer response there? Typically suggested is 1/4 - 1/3 distances from outside walls in your room, but of course I can't see how wide your room is in that pic. Basically, I'm asking did you pick the 4000ULF position by measurement or by looks. It looks good, but that isn't the criteria is most prefer. (Especially behind the AT screen). No offense intended.

And yes that looks absolutely fantastic.
Placement testing is this upcoming weekend. Yes, this was just a glamor shot only.
Jeff Permanian likes this.
Old 04-04-2017, 01:05 PM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 221
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8DOGG View Post
Jeff, is there any plans for a lower cost Atmos type speaker in the works? I like my volt 6s but would sure like some sort of JTR speaker in their place but not shelling out 5k CDN to do it lol.
@Jeff Permanian I am very interested in this as well! I'm sure there's others out there besides us.

Buy my awesome gear so I can buy more awesome gear! ...please...
Will get around to listing soon, PM me if interested: 6 month old, barely used Crest Audio CC4000 Amplifier, Crown XTI 2002 Amplifier, MiniDSP 88a with BM Plugin upgrade (UMIK-1 not included), 6 month old, barely used Emotiva Basx A-500 Amplifier

Old 04-04-2017, 04:31 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 107 Post(s)
Quoted: 781 Post(s)
Liked: 1659
Quote:
Jeff, is there any plans for a lower cost Atmos type speaker in the works? I like my volt 6s but would sure like some sort of JTR speaker in their place but not shelling out 5k CDN to do it lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryansboston View Post
@Jeff Permanian I am very interested in this as well! I'm sure there's others out there besides us.
An atmos speaker will cost more because of the in-ceiling mounting. The couple things I could do wouldn't reduce the cost by much and would effect the sound quality and output.
RMK! and DRC3 like this.
Old 04-04-2017, 04:45 PM
sb1
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
Liked: 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOWK View Post
Finally getting my butt working on the theater again.

Here is the latest glamor shot.
Most of the time when I get the type of excitement that picture gives me, I have to clear my browser history.
wlelandj likes this.

Stephen.

Chances are very good that I was drinking when I posted the above.

Old 04-04-2017, 06:53 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
Liked: 1177
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Permanian View Post
An atmos speaker will cost more because of the in-ceiling mounting. The couple things I could do wouldn't reduce the cost by much and would effect the sound quality and output.
I was thinking more of a smaller 6" speaker with a smallish box personally. I understand not wanting to do an in ceiling but I'd bet way more people put actual speakers in boxes rather than in ceiling speakers.
I remember you had sad long ago you were thinking about it. Just curious. My volt 6s do ok but a jtr speaker in a similar size would have been ideal lol
Ryansboston likes this.

Blasting brown notes for 10 years and counting!

Old 04-04-2017, 08:09 PM

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Seaton View Post
Hi obleo,

Sorry I don't have all forum handles matched to customer names, but have you personally had any issue getting a service issue resolved?

Over the years I readily admit we have had a couple issues surrounding this. We have quite a few units in the field over 12 years of operation. The most significant issues you are referring to have been related to international customers with somewhat unique situations. We are actually moving to slowly transition most of the international sales to distributors for those exact reasons. A few others have been overly anxious customers who e-mail or call on off hours or weekends and worry about not getting a response till Monday morning. A few others were cases where I was traveling, and a few I did flat-out miss or overlook when engrossed in other Seaton Sound matters. Very few of these issues were domestic issues with subwoofers.

When warranty or past warranty service comes up, it's 98% likely to be electronics related for our subwoofers unless something gets poked through a cone/surround. We extend the warranty of our product and amplifiers to 5 years, and even cover round trip shipping costs within the first 2 years of ownership (120 days for international customers). Even well past warranty coverage we have serviced customers who still have some of our earliest shipped products.

I recognize some owners are very sensitive to expecting very fast response in support. I have even seen some Sony VW5000ES customers with no current issue dumping $60,000 projectors over a not-yet-understood problem that left a few customers stuck with a blue image, due to how it has been handled. Many more bailed on Kaleidescape after the couple week fiasco they when through.

I hope you continue to enjoy your SubMersive and if you encounter any issue you don't hesitate to contact us by e-mail and follow up with a call if for some reason you don't get a response.

I mostly read at AVS and don't post much because compared to most people here I have more to learn that to share. However, with Seaton Sound I have an educated opinion. A couple years ago I sent an email to Mark (after reading several posts about his great subs) and asked if he had any scratch and dent or returned subs for sale at a bit of a discount. Mark was more than accommodating and helped me get into a pair of F2 subs (main and slave) and was very easy to deal with and also dealt with all my newbie questions and worked with me make sure I had the correct length on my sub cables etc. He could have easily dismissed my email but helped me get into a higher bracket of home theater and I appreciate it every time I turn on my system and those killer subs make my sofa shake.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:17 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Quoted: 1691 Post(s)
Liked: 1615
Quote:
Good man, don't sacrifice sound quality. I cheaped out on my Atmos and regret it.

Getting more S8's for ceiling speaker duty is just a matter of time.
DRC3 likes this.
Old 04-04-2017, 08:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron5 View Post
I mostly read at AVS and don't post much because compared to most people here I have more to learn that to share. However, with Seaton Sound I have an educated opinion. A couple years ago I sent an email to Mark (after reading several posts about his great subs) and asked if he had any scratch and dent or returned subs for sale at a bit of a discount. Mark was more than accommodating and helped me get into a pair of F2 subs (main and slave) and was very easy to deal with and also dealt with all my newbie questions and worked with me make sure I had the correct length on my sub cables etc. He could have easily dismissed my email but helped me get into a higher bracket of home theater and I appreciate it every time I turn on my system and those killer subs make my sofa shake.
I don't think any of the "regulars" around here would have anything bad to say about Mark ... quite the contrary. He's a great guy who makes great speakers and subs.

Just filling time stranded at an airport drinking a very pedestrian $15 margarita ...
Old 04-04-2017, 08:30 PM

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron5 View Post
I also need to include JTR in my prais as Jeff got me into the last Triple 12-LP's to leave his building after the Noesis line started. Thanks to the both of them I have had the best theater experience I have ever had.

On another note... I added a couple 24x48x4 base traps behind my main speakers and a couple 24x48x2 panels at the first reflection points. Now with ARC they are crossing over at 80 when before they were coming in at 90 or 100. The bass frequency when corrected is damn near flat but it seems like I have less bass?? I have trimmed the base up by 4db but it doesn't give the same floor shake as it did before when running the same Dark Night scenes I've used to test before. Is this just cleaner bass or am I just a bass junkie that can never be satisfied? I do feel vibrations but not like the room rumbling as before. I adjusted the bass from the tone controls and not the sub itself or the level menu.
Old 04-05-2017, 06:55 AM

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 128 Post(s)
Liked: 221
Quote:
I believe there is still interest even if they were to cost a little more in order to not sacrifice sound quality and output.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post
Good man, don't sacrifice sound quality. I cheaped out on my Atmos and regret it.

Getting more S8's for ceiling speaker duty is just a matter of time.
Nice! Assuming what is available now are your only options, how are you thinking of placing them?

Possibly:
1. Mount Single 8HT-LP directly on the ceiling. Not the greatest look aesthetically, but at least it only sticks out 7 inches instead of 10 that the Single 8HT does

2. Cut rectangles in the ceiling the size of the Single S8 (14"x9.75") and flush-mount the face of the S8 with the ceiling, and create a custom solution to secure the S8 in place.. like wood attached to the speaker and attached to a support beam.

If I were to do either of the above options in my existing room:
In option 1. I would need the box and grill to be white
In option 2. I would need the grill to be white
(Also need a way to secure the grills on more than with just magnets)

Buy my awesome gear so I can buy more awesome gear! ...please...
Will get around to listing soon, PM me if interested: 6 month old, barely used Crest Audio CC4000 Amplifier, Crown XTI 2002 Amplifier, MiniDSP 88a with BM Plugin upgrade (UMIK-1 not included), 6 month old, barely used Emotiva Basx A-500 Amplifier

Last edited by Ryansboston; 04-05-2017 at 10:27 AM.
Old 04-05-2017, 12:12 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
I believe there is still interest even if they were to cost a little more in order to not sacrifice sound quality and output.

Nice! Assuming what is available now are your only options, how are you thinking of placing them?

Possibly:
1. Mount Single 8HT-LP directly on the ceiling. Not the greatest look aesthetically, but at least it only sticks out 7 inches instead of 10 that the Single 8HT does

2. Cut rectangles in the ceiling the size of the Single S8 (14"x9.75") and flush-mount the face of the S8 with the ceiling, and create a custom solution to secure the S8 in place.. like wood attached to the speaker and attached to a support beam.

If I were to do either of the above options in my existing room:
In option 1. I would need the box and grill to be white
In option 2. I would need the grill to be white
(Also need a way to secure the grills on more than with just magnets)
The Slanted 8HT-LPs are perfect for my Atmos application. They are the same depth as the single 8HT-LP's but the front bevel (I think 30 degrees) is ideal for my 4 Atmos locations. My ceilings are 9' and the S8LP will replace the much larger, lower fidelity JBL's. As for looks, I don't care but they will look better than the JBL's.

As for securing them, I'm fine with the magnetic grills and will probably use the included Keyhole mounts to a larger mounting plate as you described. Then secure the mounting plates to the ceiling with toggles and/or bolts if I happen to hit a joist in the preferred position.

I understand why folks want to use less expensive speakers for Atmos cause that's what I did and they sound fine. I made the mistake of playing music in mono through a JBL (8340A) and one of my Slanted 8's. The difference in clarity and dynamics was startling. There may be other speakers that sound better than the JBL's but I prefer to keep the JTR voicing all around. Knowing there there is a SQ delta, I won't be totally happy until this gets fixed ...
Old 04-05-2017, 05:20 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 89 Post(s)
Quoted: 1871 Post(s)
Liked: 862
Quote:
Output I think could be nearly equaled with cheaper options like the DIYSG offers with Denovo compression drivers. I think the biggest cost increase is BMS compression drivers cost more and for good reason, plus the labor involved in the cabinet and crossover.

FTW21 Ported Build
Spoiler!
Old 04-06-2017, 01:05 PM
d_c
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 173 Post(s)
Quoted: 875 Post(s)
Liked: 993
I have a pair of s8 at my house to compare to some other things including some ported diysg v8. The hf of the s8 is noticeably more detailed and crisp sounding to me, but is also too bright for my taste. I adjusted the hf xo in my v8 to be more attenuated to suit my tastes before installation, which helped with the original harshness that annoyed my ears. If I owned the s8, I'm pretty sure I would love them if I eq'd the hf down about 3- 6db. The quality bms cd would still shine, but not be so bright. The v8 are ok on average, or awesome at its price point, but are still inferior to the s8. I have heard also the v6, v10, and v10 lx, and there is not much of a difference in sound between the Volts til you get close to 100hz.
Ryansboston and jlpowell84 like this.
Old 04-06-2017, 01:38 PM
Point Source

Mentioned: 281 Post(s)
Quoted: 3905 Post(s)
Liked: 3201
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_c View Post
I have a pair of s8 at my house to compare to some other things including some ported diysg v8. The hf of the s8 is noticeably more detailed and crisp sounding to me, but is also too bright for my taste. I adjusted the hf xo in my v8 to be more attenuated to suit my tastes before installation, which helped with the original harshness that annoyed my ears. If I owned the s8, I'm pretty sure I would love them if I eq'd the hf down about 3- 6db. The quality bms cd would still shine, but not be so bright. The v8 are ok on average, or awesome at its price point, but are still inferior to the s8. I have heard also the v6, v10, and v10 lx, and there is not much of a difference in sound between the Volts til you get close to 100hz.
Have you stacked them up against the radians yet?
d_c likes this.

European Models do not accept banana plugs
Belly of the Beast: Bass Bunker Theater
FS: BossoBass A-14K amplifier
Old 04-06-2017, 02:27 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Can anyone expand on mixing ported/sealed and potential phase issues?

I am seeing many around here with no issues ever mixing. Many run ported JTR mains with sealed subs and some have ran sealed old school 212HT's with ported and horn subs. Some run Sealed Seaton Catylst mains with ported subs. How exactly does this work on a scientific level? When and where is it a no-no?

I am wondering future plans for LCR ported 215RT's four SI18HT's in sealed boxes for nearfield, possibly all four, or just two with other two on rear wall or other beneficial smoothing location would pose issues. There could also be a long shot I may end up with the FTW-21's and wondering if it's pretty much useless to try and integrate for difficulty of 215's running LFE, SI's runing LFE and now a 3rd option of the 21's running LFE. Maybe too much? Easier to convert 21's to sealed config if kept? Unnecessary output?

@raynist do you have a measured response from MLP?

I have this faint thought it was an issues if on the same horizontal plain like a baffle wall but could be wrong I will be researching...

FTW21 Ported Build
Spoiler!
Old 04-06-2017, 03:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 208 Post(s)
Quoted: 1241 Post(s)
Liked: 1410
Quote:
Originally Posted by d_c View Post
The 210RT's have a more extended high frequency than the S8's. Curious if you find the 210RT's bright? Of course two speakers with a similar frequency response don't sound the same since other things come into play.

For a home theater design and installation, the S8's are great because you can have even sound across the entire row if the furthest seat is on axis and the closest seat is off axis.

Movies start to roll-off around 8-12 kHz so I wonder if the brightness is even an issue in actual use. Here are a couple of examples I grabbed with my analyzer to show what is in each channel.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Open Range.PNG
Views:	275
Size:	122.2 KB
ID:	2071481   Click image for larger version

Name:	Spectre.PNG
Views:	275
Size:	145.5 KB
ID:	2071489  

High Impact AV
- ISF Level II Video Calibrator, THX-HAA Level III Audio Designer/Calibrator
- Colorimetry Research CR-250 Spectroradiometer & CR-100 Colorimeter, Klein K10-A
- Murideo Fresco SIX-G/SIX-A Generator/Analyzer (HDMI 2.x, HDR, UHD)
- ACO Pacific and Earthworks Class 1 microphones
Old 04-06-2017, 04:57 PM
d_c
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 173 Post(s)
Quoted: 875 Post(s)
Liked: 993
Old 04-06-2017, 05:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 1491 Post(s)
Liked: 1437
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlpowell84 View Post

I am seeing many around here with no issues ever mixing. Many run ported JTR mains with sealed subs and some have ran sealed old school 212HT's with ported and horn subs. Some run Sealed Seaton Catylst mains with ported subs. How exactly does this work on a scientific level? When and where is it a no-no?

I am wondering future plans for LCR ported 215RT's four SI18HT's in sealed boxes for nearfield, possibly all four, or just two with other two on rear wall or other beneficial smoothing location would pose issues. There could also be a long shot I may end up with the FTW-21's and wondering if it's pretty much useless to try and integrate for difficulty of 215's running LFE, SI's runing LFE and now a 3rd option of the 21's running LFE. Maybe too much? Easier to convert 21's to sealed config if kept? Unnecessary output?

I have this faint thought it was an issues if on the same horizontal plain like a baffle wall but could be wrong I will be researching...
I will check to see if I have any saved sweeps. If not I need to do the sub distance tweak this weekend anyways as I haven't done it since I did a new calibration a few weeks ago.

Never had a problem blending the subs and mains though. I also never have speakers and subs playing full range at the same time.
DRC3 likes this.
Old 04-06-2017, 10:41 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1364 Post(s)
Liked: 592
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlpowell84 View Post

Different subs have different phase at different frequencies (aka group delay.) When you mix sub models (or even different filter settings on the same model), then when you align them at one frequency, they can be out of alignment at another frequency. Worst case is 180 degrees out of alignment, where you get total cancellation, so more subs can sometimes cause worse frequency response.

It's hard to know how severe these problems are without measurements. If you haven't bought the subs, yet, it's definitely best to get matching subs, so you don't have to worry about it. Just time align and match the filter settings, and they should be in phase at all frequencies.

This is only an issue for subs that operate at the same frequencies. When there is a crossover, as with mains + subs, it doesn't matter if you mix sealed and ported. Just make sure they are time aligned at the crossover frequency. Main vs ported LCRs and the crossover frequency can be ideal with different bass mgmt crossover slopes. If your bass mgmt can't do that, the room correction should clean it up for you.
DRC3 likes this.
Old 04-07-2017, 05:27 AM

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Liked: 21
I am looking to get a Captivator s1, mainly for music in my 1000 ft^3 home office.
The thing is, how the hell do you guys run a sub that has a 2400watt amp on a 15ampere circuit? I only have a computer and ls50 wireless speakers on the same circuit.
Old 04-07-2017, 05:32 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 319 Post(s)
Liked: 256
The 2400w is not going to be continuous. Also the 15A circuit is able to handle much higher currents 20-30amps for short amounts of time.
I used to have all my equipment on one 15A circuit and I never had the breaker trip. The total wattage of all the devices was well over 5000W.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBeard View Post
I am looking to get a Captivator s1, mainly for music in my 1000 ft^3 home office.
The thing is, how the hell do you guys run a sub that has a 2400watt amp on a 15ampere circuit? I only have a computer and ls50 wireless speakers on the same circuit.

My home theater
Speakers: 3 JTR 212HTR (LCR), 2 Jtr Single 8LP (S), 2 JTR Triple 12LF (SB)) , 4 Volt 10LX (Atmos)
Subwoofers: 10 Sealed UXL-18, 5 Crowson Shadow 8 transducers, 3 Buttkicker LFE
Display: JVC RS400
Old 04-07-2017, 05:33 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
This will be no problem at all. That sub will barely get a workout in a room that size.

The amp using putting out 2400w all the time and a circuit can pull a lot more than 15A for a period of time. I have 4 PSA Triax's on one 15A circuit and have never tripped a breaker. These amps probabaly have cap's that can store energy for big hits of power.
Old 04-07-2017, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahmedreda View Post
The 2400w is not going to be continuous. Also the 15A circuit is able to handle much higher currents 20-30amps for short amounts of time.
I used to have all my equipment on one 15A circuit and I never had the breaker trip. The total wattage of all the devices was well over 5000W.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynist View Post
This will be no problem at all. That sub will barely get a workout in a room that size.

The amp using putting out 2400w all the time and a circuit can pull a lot more than 15A for a period of time. I have 4 PSA Triax's on one 15A circuit and have never tripped a breaker. These amps probabaly have cap's that can store energy for big hits of power.
Thanks for the input...another question is, in the S1, is the 2nd sub to the left of the front firing cone? The issue here would be that i'd have to place the sub in a corner, and that means 1 cone will be facing the wall.
Old 04-07-2017, 05:39 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Thanks for the input...another question is, in the S1, is the 2nd sub to the left of the front firing cone? The issue here would be that i'd have to place the sub in a corner, and that means 1 cone will be facing the wall.
The S1 only has one driver.
Old 04-07-2017, 05:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by raynist View Post
The S1 only has one driver.
Oh...confused it wit ha PSA sub I was looking at.

Any opinions on how this would compare to the PSA s3000 or s3601?
Old 04-07-2017, 10:51 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

You might want to take this question to the subwoofer Threads. There are many opinions re these companies products but most are conjecture based upon different measurement techniques.

That said and as mentioned above, the S1 will give you all the bass you want (and more) in that small space.
Old 04-07-2017, 11:30 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 1079 Post(s)
Liked: 1177
Quote:

And S1 in an office! I like this guy! Lol

Blasting brown notes for 10 years and counting!

Old 04-07-2017, 11:44 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
And S1 in an office! I like this guy! Lol

Right lol!

Big beard JTR subs run world class Speaker Power amplifiers. I had the exact same 2400 watt amp in each of two 2012 Seaton Submersives subwoofers (15's in s dual opposed configure). I ran both on a single 15 amp circuit 10ft from mlp (1/4 and 3/4 points front wall) along with all my other gear. I never popped a circuit ever! I even have a graph with an 108db sweep down to 8hz, that was pretty intense...for the house lol. Of course some room gain in there too.

Anyway they are prob the most efficient amps out there so no worries. Also the 18" driver used in the S1 is definitely superior. But PSA makes good subs as well. Either would work, depends on what you wanna spend, go S1 if money difference is not a strain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FTW21 Ported Build
Spoiler!
Old 04-07-2017, 11:53 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcohen View Post
Different subs have different phase at different frequencies (aka group delay.) When you mix sub models (or even different filter settings on the same model), then when you align them at one frequency, they can be out of alignment at another frequency. Worst case is 180 degrees out of alignment, where you get total cancellation, so more subs can sometimes cause worse frequency response.

It's hard to know how severe these problems are without measurements. If you haven't bought the subs, yet, it's definitely best to get matching subs, so you don't have to worry about it. Just time align and match the filter settings, and they should be in phase at all frequencies.

This is only an issue for subs that operate at the same frequencies. When there is a crossover, as with mains + subs, it doesn't matter if you mix sealed and ported. Just make sure they are time aligned at the crossover frequency. Main vs ported LCRs and the crossover frequency can be ideal with different bass mgmt crossover slopes. If your bass mgmt can't do that, the room correction should clean it up for you.

Extreme attention to tuning and calibration will be done.

So different drivers with different tech specs behave differently/worse over matching drivers even if PERFECTLY time aligned tuned, calibrated, etc?

I was just playing the what if card. I really don't think the 21's will be necessary. I am a bass head but not a pennynike1 bass head lol. LCR 215RTs with two SI 18 near fields and two more either near field (2 or 4 front row getting a driver behind seat) or rear wall will be plenty bass for me I think. I'm not a sub 15hz chaser and I would expect such a system with room gain and proper power to have more headroom to 15hz than I would ever use. Also many have had success mixing the classic SI18 with JTR speakers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FTW21 Ported Build
Spoiler!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
215RT , 228ht , captivator , Jtr , Jtr Noesis 212ht 212ht Lp , noesis