Official JTR speaker thread - Page 1257 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 8531Likes

post #37681 of 37682 Old 07-23-2017, 12:17 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 19 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 482 Post(s)
Liked: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by David H. View Post
Hi all,

I'm wondering if there are any JTR Speakers owners in or around the Bellingham, Washington area.

My Orbit Shifter LFU and Noesis 212HTs are in storage right now while I'm trying to buy a house. I want to show my realtor what I'm dealing with, to get on the same page as far as getting a sense of how far away I should be from neighbors. Ideally I want to be able to blast whenever I want.

If you're in the area and can give me a demo, or can put me in touch with somebody who can, let me know, thanks!

Alternatively, auditioning a non-JTR system that could hit similar SPLs should be fine too. So I'd be open to that if there are no JTR owners in the area.
Check this thread if you havent, I dont think the first post if up to date so you might have to search or just post for your area. The "I'll demo my subwoofer for other enthusiasts" thread.

HTPC, Sony 40es, 120" Silver Ticket, 7702mkii, Sunfire Amp 225w, JBL 590, JBL 520

PSA XS30, Seaton Submersive, 2 Um-18 8cf sealed, Outlaw Ultra x 12, Kappa Pro 18LF, BFM Tuba 60 horn, B&C 18TBW100 6cf 41hz, 34hz, 28hz tune

iNuke 3000 & 6000 DSP's, Crowson Motion Actuator
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #37682 of 37682 Old 07-23-2017, 02:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by bscool View Post
Check this thread if you havent, I dont think the first post if up to date so you might have to search or just post for your area. The "I'll demo my subwoofer for other enthusiasts" thread.
I wasn't aware of it, thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
215RT , 228ht , captivator , Jtr , Jtr Noesis 212ht 212ht Lp , noesis

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page