Official JTR speaker thread - Page 472 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!



Forum Jump: 
 7124Likes
 
Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2014, 11:00 AM
Member
 
selkec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: indianapolis
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner969 View Post

So my speakers are crossing the border today and should be delivered to my house tomorrow. The basement HT room is all ready to accept the 1300lbs of speaker goodness! biggrin.gif

For now, I'll be driving them using an integra 60.5 which belongs to the upstairs game room. Sooo.... I have to decide on whether to keep the 60.5 downstairs and buy a new AVR (maybe onkyo 929) for upstairs, or get a new AVR (onkyo 5010?) or separates for the basement. Anyone have any suggestions? I realize I will know better once the speakers are up and running with the 60.5 but I have to do something to keep me busy until then. smile.gif

Maybe I should go with a 929 and a 3 channel amp for the basement. I want the AVR to have the ability to do 11 speakers. So many options....

I would at least at minimum get a 3 channel amp for the front three....

Denon x4200,Samsung 4k TV,
Panasonic bluray
Comcast x1 cable box
Belkin pf60. Emotiva cmx-2
Klipsch rf82, RP-450 center
240s surrounds
selkec is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 01-02-2014, 11:00 AM
Member
 
Gunner969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post

Congrats shoots-too-much (I'm guessing your Forum handle is NRA related rather than a baller reference) ... tongue.gif

The 3 channel amp is a good idea if you want to get the most out of your 11 channel audio. IMHO smile.gif

LOL. Not NRA related, but a derivative of Gunny Highway from the movie Heartbreak Ridge.

Thanks for the advice again. Any amps you recommend? Don't want to go cheap but don't want to go too expensive either as I most likely won't be able to appreciate them.
Gunner969 is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 11:06 AM
AVS Special Member
 
countryWV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntington West Virginia
Posts: 1,946
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
Liked: 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner969 View Post

LOL. Not NRA related, but a derivative of Gunny Highway from the movie Heartbreak Ridge.

Thanks for the advice again. Any amps you recommend? Don't want to go cheap but don't want to go too expensive either as I most likely won't be able to appreciate them.
Give this a look http://www.d-sonic.net/products/3-channel-amplifiers/ or http://www.d-sonic.net/products/b-stock-and-demo-units/

I paid $2275. for this same amp 2 years ago. This one is a good amp for the $$$$ http://shop.emotiva.com/collections/amplifiers/products/xpa-3

Chris

Chris
countryWV is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 11:09 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 8,558
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2519 Post(s)
Liked: 1985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner969 View Post

LOL. Not NRA related, but a derivative of Gunny Highway from the movie Heartbreak Ridge.

Thanks for the advice again. Any amps you recommend? Don't want to go cheap but don't want to go too expensive either as I most likely won't be able to appreciate them.

There's a few Sherbourn PA 7-350's floating around for sale. If you aren't familiar with it, its a great 7 channel 350watt @ 8ohms per channel. If you're only using three channels you'll get 850watts @ 4ohms per channel.
jbrown15 is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 11:15 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 7,694
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1463 Post(s)
Liked: 1270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner969 View Post

LOL. Not NRA related, but a derivative of Gunny Highway from the movie Heartbreak Ridge.

Thanks for the advice again. Any amps you recommend? Don't want to go cheap but don't want to go too expensive either as I most likely won't be able to appreciate them.

As Chris said the D-Sonic is a good choice. I hear nothing but good things about Emotiva but my experience with them is limited to a couple of mono-blocks a few years ago. Pro amps with DSP are another good option but require more user involvement. smile.gif

Hope that movie isn't the sequel to Brokeback Mountain ... confused.giftongue.gifwink.gif

Opinions are not facts.
RMK! is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 11:17 AM
Member
 
Gunner969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Thanks, guys. I'll see if I can get that PA7350. The seller doesn't want to ship to Canada.
Gunner969 is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 11:21 AM
Member
 
Gunner969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Let me ask you this: if I get an amp for the LCR that pumps out 400W, but my AVR only outputs 130W for the surrounds, wouldn't that cause a serious imbalance in the system?
Gunner969 is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 11:21 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 8,558
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2519 Post(s)
Liked: 1985
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner969 View Post

Thanks, guys. I'll see if I can get that PA7350. The seller doesn't want to ship to Canada.

There's one for sale in Canada.
http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649097263-sherbourn_7350_7_channel_amp/

The ad is two weeks old so I don't know if it's still for sale but you might as well try contacting the seller.
jbrown15 is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 11:29 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Pain Infliction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston Texas
Posts: 4,281
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 978 Post(s)
Liked: 503
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner969 View Post

Let me ask you this: if I get an amp for the LCR that pumps out 400W, but my AVR only outputs 130W for the surrounds, wouldn't that cause a serious imbalance in the system?
That is what audyssey is for.

http://www.computertechnologieslab.com/ Website Design Professionals

The Thompson Theater

RIP William Alexander
Pain Infliction is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 11:33 AM
Member
 
Gunner969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Thanks, JB. I'm on it.
Gunner969 is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 11:34 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 7,694
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1463 Post(s)
Liked: 1270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner969 View Post

Let me ask you this: if I get an amp for the LCR that pumps out 400W, but my AVR only outputs 130W for the surrounds, wouldn't that cause a serious imbalance in the system?

Should not be a problem. as the audio heavy lift is with the LCR's. Surrounds just cruise and you want them that way.

Opinions are not facts.
RMK! is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 11:36 AM
Member
 
Gunner969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post

Hope that movie isn't the sequel to Brokeback Mountain ... confused.giftongue.gifwink.gif

How dare you compare those two movies?!?! biggrin.gif
Gunner969 is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 11:40 AM
AVS Special Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 7,694
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1463 Post(s)
Liked: 1270
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner969 View Post

How dare you compare those two movies?!?! biggrin.gif

Yeah, old Clint will put a hit out on me ... eek.gif

Opinions are not facts.
RMK! is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 11:41 AM
Point Source
 
beastaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Western NC
Posts: 11,200
Mentioned: 213 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3000 Post(s)
Liked: 2433
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post

As usual, the Beastly perspective is right-on (although the meds could be by Rx and thus, legal). Jeff and I have been discussing using a Rane DSP. He has one in house and will be testing once there is something to test ... wink.gif

Now that is exciting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner969 View Post

Let me ask you this: if I get an amp for the LCR that pumps out 400W, but my AVR only outputs 130W for the surrounds, wouldn't that cause a serious imbalance in the system?

Not at all really. Wattage is what you have on tap, not necessarily what you will be using. Having the additional wattage on tap is helpful for more spirited listening levels, and dynamic peaks. Headroom (aka additional wattage on tap) is what you will gain from adding the amp to your front speakers, which typically have more dynamic content than surrounds, thus more demand for higher wattage peaks. The imbalance would come from having surrounds that would need more than 130watts to continue playing cleanly and not start compressing. Often times people get new speakers like the JTR's that are so dynamic and efficient that they feel like their surrounds have disappeared. In actuality, they tend to start playing their systems much louder than they did before, due to the much lower distortion and clean sound coming from their mains. At these higher levels, the surrounds just can't follow suit anymore and start lagging behind.

What type of surrounds are you working with at this point?
beastaudio is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 11:42 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Frohlich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Cincinnati
Posts: 3,278
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1046 Post(s)
Liked: 934
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post

Yeah, old Clint will put a hit out on me ... eek.gif

I don't think there was any "C@#T" in Brokeback mountain...Oh you said "Clint"...never mind smile.giftongue.gifwink.gif
Frohlich is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 12:26 PM
Member
 
Gunner969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post

Not at all really. Wattage is what you have on tap, not necessarily what you will be using. Having the additional wattage on tap is helpful for more spirited listening levels, and dynamic peaks. Headroom (aka additional wattage on tap) is what you will gain from adding the amp to your front speakers, which typically have more dynamic content than surrounds, thus more demand for higher wattage peaks. The imbalance would come from having surrounds that would need more than 130watts to continue playing cleanly and not start compressing. Often times people get new speakers like the JTR's that are so dynamic and efficient that they feel like their surrounds have disappeared. In actuality, they tend to start playing their systems much louder than they did before, due to the much lower distortion and clean sound coming from their mains. At these higher levels, the surrounds just can't follow suit anymore and start lagging behind.

What type of surrounds are you working with at this point?

Thanks for the explanation.

I've got four S8s on order, but Jeff wasn't able to get them in this shipment, so they're coming later. I'm planning on using those 4 for front heights and wides, and go with bipolars (deftech sr-8080bps) for sides because the room is not that wide and the sides are almost on top of the front row sofa (there's a second row as well). If I don't like the bipolar sides, I'd get two more S8s for the sides and maybe mount them higher on the wall.
Gunner969 is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 12:28 PM
Member
 
selkec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: indianapolis
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post

There's a few Sherbourn PA 7-350's floating around for sale. If you aren't familiar with it, its a great 7 channel 350watt @ 8ohms per channel. If you're only using three channels you'll get 850watts @ 4ohms per channel.

I use this sherbourn. It's actually 550 watts by 7 into 4 ohms. It's 102 lbs of power.... it's a beast.

Denon x4200,Samsung 4k TV,
Panasonic bluray
Comcast x1 cable box
Belkin pf60. Emotiva cmx-2
Klipsch rf82, RP-450 center
240s surrounds
selkec is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 12:32 PM
Member
 
Gunner969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post

Don't feel to bad about it, my PA 7-350 does that exact same thing and it's on a dedicated 20amp circuit. I personally think its that amp that is causing the slight buzz. I've disconnected everything from the amp except for the speaker wires and turned just the amp on and it still did it.

You can't hear it once you're playing any material though, so it doesn't really bother me that much.

So.... should I get the PA 7-350 if it buzzes? That would annoy the crap out of me.
Gunner969 is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 12:33 PM
Member
 
selkec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: indianapolis
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by selkec View Post

I use this sherbourn. It's actually 550 watts by 7 into 4 ohms. It's 102 lbs of power.... it's a beast.
I just realized you quoted watts for only three channels being used......

So I wonder what it does for two channels only when Im partying?

Denon x4200,Samsung 4k TV,
Panasonic bluray
Comcast x1 cable box
Belkin pf60. Emotiva cmx-2
Klipsch rf82, RP-450 center
240s surrounds
selkec is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 12:35 PM
Member
 
selkec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: indianapolis
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner969 View Post

So.... should I get the PA 7-350 if it buzzes? That would annoy the crap out of me.

My buzz is from this is junk house with not a three prong grounded plug in it..... the buzz is coMing from my house and cable. This Amp is really nice

Denon x4200,Samsung 4k TV,
Panasonic bluray
Comcast x1 cable box
Belkin pf60. Emotiva cmx-2
Klipsch rf82, RP-450 center
240s surrounds
selkec is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 12:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Archaea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 9,428
Mentioned: 348 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2482 Post(s)
Liked: 2112
Sherbourn 7-350 puts out about 750 watts per channel into 4 ohm stereo on a 20amp breaker, and more if you give it more power.

http://www.soundandvision.com/content/sherbourn-pt-7030-surround-processor-pa-7-350-amplifier-ht-labs-measures
jlpowell84 likes this.

I will not hoard audio gear
I will not hoard audio gear
I will not hoard audio gear
Archaea's FS Thread
Archaea is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 12:59 PM
AVS Special Member
 
asoofi1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: NoVA
Posts: 1,693
Mentioned: 43 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 901 Post(s)
Liked: 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner969 View Post

Thanks for the explanation.

I've got four S8s on order, but Jeff wasn't able to get them in this shipment, so they're coming later. I'm planning on using those 4 for front heights and wides, and go with bipolars (deftech sr-8080bps) for sides because the room is not that wide and the sides are almost on top of the front row sofa (there's a second row as well). If I don't like the bipolar sides, I'd get two more S8s for the sides and maybe mount them higher on the wall.

I've placed speakers for front heights and it's a waste IMHO. This is in a HT with between 10-11-foot ceilings too. Anything less than that, there isn't enough separation between the amount of higher output coming from LCR and rare/less output from heights, which is all AVR processing based.

In my opinion, 7-channel is optimal. Of course, you can try it in your room and see if you hear a difference from your LP. When the LCR have a large/dynamic enough sound stage, cost of 4 S8 used as height and wide not worth the ROI..but definitely for sides and back.
asoofi1 is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 12:59 PM
Member
 
Helheim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Posts: 76
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunner969 View Post

So.... should I get the PA 7-350 if it buzzes? That would annoy the crap out of me.

Why not 3 Crown XLS1500s each bridged for cheaper? That's what I was thinking about getting but that d-sonic looks pretty nice too.
Helheim is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 01:06 PM
AVS Special Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 7,694
Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1463 Post(s)
Liked: 1270
Quote:
Originally Posted by asoofi1 View Post

I've placed speakers for front heights and it's a waste IMHO. This is in a HT with between 10-11-foot ceilings too. Anything less than that, there isn't enough separation between the amount of higher output coming from LCR and rare/less output from heights, which is all AVR processing based.

In my opinion, 7-channel is optimal. Of course, you can try it in your room and see if you hear a difference from your LP. When the LCR have a large/dynamic enough sound stage, cost of 4 S8 used as height and wide not worth the ROI..but definitely for sides and back.

I agree, the buyer of my Noesis wanted a pair of Slanted 8's for surrounds and I'm selling him my Heights as they were mostly unnoticeable and I have 9' ceilings in the HT. Going to stick with a 7.X config for the duration.

Opinions are not facts.
RMK! is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 01:09 PM
Member
 
Gunner969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
I hear you guys about 7 channel setup, which is why I only ordered 4 S8s for now until I see if the front wides or heights are worth it or not.
Gunner969 is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 01:18 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Archaea's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 9,428
Mentioned: 348 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2482 Post(s)
Liked: 2112
I kind of liked front wides when I played with them, but front heights were mostely placebo when I tried them back and forth. When trying them I'd think, this sounds awesome! Then I'd unhook the heights and think - yeah this still sounds awesome! I figured it might be somewhat do to the fact I only have 7 foot ceilings in my home theater room.
jlpowell84 likes this.

I will not hoard audio gear
I will not hoard audio gear
I will not hoard audio gear
Archaea's FS Thread
Archaea is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 01:21 PM
Member
 
selkec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: indianapolis
Posts: 186
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 14
I'm going to need some s8's for my surrounds..... I find it very very hard the justify the super high price of such a simple small speaker.... I don't see how or why a single s8 is 899. Maybe for the pair but one?!?!?! No way. I'll build my own surrounds for a quarter that price

Denon x4200,Samsung 4k TV,
Panasonic bluray
Comcast x1 cable box
Belkin pf60. Emotiva cmx-2
Klipsch rf82, RP-450 center
240s surrounds
selkec is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 01:24 PM
AVS Special Member
 
N8DOGG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,904
Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 841 Post(s)
Liked: 895
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post

There's one for sale in Canada.
http://www.canuckaudiomart.com/details/649097263-sherbourn_7350_7_channel_amp/

The ad is two weeks old so I don't know if it's still for sale but you might as well try contacting the seller.

thats mine!!! I've got a guy getting back to me today but no sale as of yet, just a bunch of low balling douches for the last 2 weeks lol
I'd go $1700 shipped in Canada if anyone wanted it but of course he picks a review somewhere of someone saying it buzzes and assumes they all buzz lol. It's hard to explain that there are so many factors that could make it buzz other than anything to do with the amp without sounding like your trying to be a salesman lol. The emo forum would prove it's isolated and generally not the amp, same as with any emotiva, high sensitivity amps will bring out ANY noise in a system.

ahh well, I've got no problems hanging on to it if it doesn't sell. I'm looking at $100-$120 for shipping. as it's crazy heavy as many of you know.


Edit, now I've got 3 guys all wanting it LOL of course. I dunno, maybe I should just keep the thing....

Blasting brown notes for 10 years and counting!

N8DOGG is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 01:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
countryWV's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Huntington West Virginia
Posts: 1,946
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
Liked: 579
Quote:
Originally Posted by selkec View Post

I. I don't see how or why a single s8 is 899. Maybe for the pair but one?!?!?! No way. I'll build my own surrounds for a quarter that price
As of Yesterday it went to $999. smile.gif DIY can always be done cheaper but look at an apples to apples comparison and you will find few equals at that price. The S8 is more than meets the eye.
Chris

Chris
countryWV is offline  
Old 01-02-2014, 01:30 PM
Member
 
Gunner969's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Ottawa, Canada
Posts: 143
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8DOGG View Post

thats mine!!! I've got a guy getting back to me today but no sale as of yet, just a bunch of low balling douches for the last 2 weeks lol
I'd go $1700 shipped in Canada if anyone wanted it but of course he picks a review somewhere of someone saying it buzzes and assumes they all buzz lol. It's hard to explain that there are so many factors that could make it buzz other than anything to do with the amp without sounding like your trying to be a salesman lol. The emo forum would prove it's isolated and generally not the amp, same as with any emotiva, high sensitivity amps will bring out ANY noise in a system.

ahh well, I've got no problems hanging on to it if it doesn't sell. I'm looking at $100-$120 for shipping. as it's crazy heavy as many of you know.


Edit, now I've got 3 guys all wanting it LOL of course. I dunno, maybe I should just keep the thing....

That's me. smile.gif I was reading this thread about buzzing issues.
Gunner969 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

Tags
215RT , 228ht , captivator , Jtr , Jtr Noesis 212ht 212ht Lp , noesis
Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off