Hello all, looking for input:
I currently have a set of Paradigm Studio Speakers: Studio 60 pair (fronts), CC690 (center), & a ADP590 pair (surrounds) all V.4.
I just moved into a new home and put in an acoustically transparent screen. I would like to place the speakers behind the screen, but space is tight, so I have been looking to replace for some low profile speakers. In come your Triple 8HT-LP & Single 8HT-LP speakers for LCR…
• This set up is 100% for movies
• Room is 2500 cubic feet (open to stairwell and hallway)
• It will join dual PSA XS30’s
• Amp powering the speakers is an Outlaw 7500 (200 x 5)
• I do not listen at reference, about 10db’s below reference for movies
Looking for feedback on the following:
• Will I see much benefit going with the Triple 8HT vs Single 8HT for the front 3 speakers?
• What can I expect in moving from the Paradigm Studio’s (which I love)
• Aside from Loudness, what benefits do the Triple 8HT’s give me over the Single 8HT’s? Over my Paradigm Studios?