Official JTR speaker thread - Page 664 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!


Forum Jump: 
Reply
Thread Tools
post #19891 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 04:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lbrown105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 1,274
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
Liked: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by subyguy View Post

Yup, my 12,000cuft on concrete slab takes some serious output to even be impressive...hence 2 OS, 2 UXL18's and two 15's.
still very impressive I'm sure. I have had both suspended ceiling and on slab. Although the tactile feel through your seat is ok I actually prefer concrete slab, the response straight through the air to the chest feels more like an outdoor concert venue to me, but I am biased:)

Pre-Pro: Emotiva XMC-1, DSP: Mini DSP 2x4 balanced
Amplifier: Sunfire TGA7400, Lab Gruppen FP10000Q
Speakers: JTR Noesis 212HT (LCR), JTR Slant 8's (surrounds), 3 Orbit Shifter LFU's
Sources: PS3, HTPC, Dish Network
Projector: Epson 8350
Screen: Seymour XD AT 138" diagonal 16:9
lbrown105 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #19892 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 05:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jlpowell84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Eugene, OR
Posts: 5,425
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
Liked: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post

Who told you I was the exclusive JTR Rep?

I wanted it to be a surprise. frown.gif

Well in any case, just send my Nigerian partner (Mr. Smith; mrsmith@nigerianaudio.com) your orders (cash via Western Union) and we'll make sure you get what's coming to you ... cool.gif

Just had about my 12th encounter with Nigerian scammers last week selling a couple iPhones. Gets annoying when some thumbnail of a cleavage girl asks me to "kindly withdrawal my posting as I would like to purchase iPhone as gift for son in Nigeria." cool.gif

For Sale: Ben Q W7000 Projector http://www.avsforum.com/forum/218-di...l#post36918978
DIY Sound Group Volt 10 surround speaker build
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1531107/di...axial-speakers
jlpowell84 is online now  
post #19893 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 05:43 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jlpowell84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Eugene, OR
Posts: 5,425
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
Liked: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrown105 View Post

still very impressive I'm sure. I have had both suspended ceiling and on slab. Although the tactile feel through your seat is ok I actually prefer concrete slab, the response straight through the air to the chest feels more like an outdoor concert venue to me, but I am biased:)

Interesting, I was recently thinking about these two contrasting room styles. I notice in this rental house I get some serious Submersive rattle. I like the tactile feel in the couch but not the tactile sound of the walls and stuff shaking and rattling...

For Sale: Ben Q W7000 Projector http://www.avsforum.com/forum/218-di...l#post36918978
DIY Sound Group Volt 10 surround speaker build
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1531107/di...axial-speakers
jlpowell84 is online now  
post #19894 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 05:58 PM
AVS Special Member
 
coolgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,174
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
Liked: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrown105 View Post

still very impressive I'm sure. I have had both suspended ceiling and on slab. Although the tactile feel through your seat is ok I actually prefer concrete slab, the response straight through the air to the chest feels more like an outdoor concert venue to me, but I am biased:)

Is there a good reason why most american houses are still built with wood rather than concrete n bricks? The latter should be cheaper and far stronger. Think tornadoes.

Not to mentioned all the trees that need to be chopped down.

The poorest countries in the world have brick houses.
coolgeek is offline  
post #19895 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 06:09 PM
AVS Special Member
 
rcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,044
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 756 Post(s)
Liked: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgeek View Post

Is there a good reason why most american houses are still built with wood rather than concrete n bricks? The latter should be cheaper and far stronger. Think tornadoes.

Not to mentioned all the trees that need to be chopped down.

The poorest countries in the world have brick houses.
Different materials are cheaper in different parts of the country (and the world). Moving heavy stuff big distances is expensive.
rcohen is offline  
post #19896 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 06:14 PM
AVS Special Member
 
coolgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,174
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
Liked: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcohen View Post

Different materials are cheaper in different parts of the country (and the world). Moving heavy stuff big distances is expensive.

I think almost every country in the world uses brick n mortar...

Could it be labor cost?
coolgeek is offline  
post #19897 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 06:23 PM
AVS Special Member
 
rcohen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 2,044
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 756 Post(s)
Liked: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgeek View Post

I think almost every country in the world uses brick n mortar...

Could it be labor cost?
Areas with lots of trees have wood houses. Areas with lots of stone have stone houses.
rcohen is offline  
post #19898 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 06:28 PM
AVS Special Member
 
coolgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,174
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
Liked: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by rcohen View Post

Areas with lots of trees have wood houses. Areas with lots of stone have stone houses.

Not true. My country is mostly trees still brick houses.

Like I said almost everywhere else in the world its brick n mortar. That means from desert to rain forest to whatever environment. Poor or rich. All brick n mortar. I am speaking in general though so don't point out igloos...

I just find it strange is all...
coolgeek is offline  
post #19899 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 06:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jlpowell84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Eugene, OR
Posts: 5,425
Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1028 Post(s)
Liked: 394
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgeek View Post

Not true. My country is mostly trees still brick houses.

Like I said almost everywhere else in the world its brick n mortar. That means from desert to rain forest to whatever environment. Poor or rich. All brick n mortar. I am speaking in general though so don't point out igloos...

I just find it strange is all...

Interesting CG, maybe it's all an American government conspiracy to keep us in wood homes eek.gif

For Sale: Ben Q W7000 Projector http://www.avsforum.com/forum/218-di...l#post36918978
DIY Sound Group Volt 10 surround speaker build
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1531107/di...axial-speakers
jlpowell84 is online now  
post #19900 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 06:52 PM
AVS Special Member
 
coolgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,174
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
Liked: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlpowell84 View Post

Interesting CG, maybe it's all an American government conspiracy to keep us in wood homes eek.gif

Hahaha. Just food for thought...

If I had to guess it might be labor cost of brick laying. Wood is faster to build. But then again nowadays there are prefab type materials that are very fast to build. Could be inertia of using wood...

Wood is
coolgeek is offline  
post #19901 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 07:18 PM
Advanced Member
 
PeterK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: The very wet, humid, muggy South !!
Posts: 569
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
Liked: 54
When I lived in Michigan, brick was rare and very expensive due to soil being primarily blow sand so brick had to be made elsewhere and trucking in at high cost. Also, labor for brick work was high priced.
Moved to Louisiana and brick homes are extremely common due to lots of clay available and very low cost immigrant labor. Also brick is great for resisting mold and mildew buildup in the high humidity environment. Up North, wood has the advantage of being a natural insulator while brick has no insulation qualities at all.
Still - a brick home has virtually no resistance to tornadoes so not really a reason to use it. For hurricanes, it still offers little protection unless you are inland a ways.
PeterK is offline  
post #19902 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 07:21 PM
AVS Special Member
 
N8DOGG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,305
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
Liked: 515
So I've had the last 4 hours in the theater, go everything calibrated up. I've since given the 215's a 7dB boost from 160hz to 20hz on a gradual curve to get them how I want them to sound. One thing I've noticed right away is the imaging and soundstage are much bigger than the 212's were. I swear many times the center channel was on and had to go look a number of times lol. I've mainly been focusing on music as movies sound the same as I remember since I xover them @ 60hz. My subs do a much better job at re-creating the type of bass I'm after rather than the 215's ( which are capable of course)

I've yet to find a fault that I don't like and those that know me, know I was not to happy with my 212's midbass right from day one. These are great. I watched a few clips from various movies and they sounded great as well.
I always rock my go to song when listening to speakers, A Perfect Circle's " The Noose" for the way the song starts and goes into the drum section, simply amazing. I'm one happy camper!
Here is one more pic but it's not the best, it's really hard to take good pics down there because theres not much light.

vjl30.jpg

Blasting brown notes for 10 years and counting!

N8DOGG is offline  
post #19903 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 07:27 PM
AVS Special Member
 
coolgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,174
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
Liked: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterK View Post

When I lived in Michigan, brick was rare and very expensive due to soil being primarily blow sand so brick had to be made elsewhere and trucking in at high cost. Also, labor for brick work was high priced.
Moved to Louisiana and brick homes are extremely common due to lots of clay available and very low cost immigrant labor. Also brick is great for resisting mold and mildew buildup in the high humidity environment. Up North, wood has the advantage of being a natural insulator while brick has no insulation qualities at all.
Still - a brick home has virtually no resistance to tornadoes so not really a reason to use it. For hurricanes, it still offers little protection unless you are inland a ways.

Good points...

I would disagree on the tornado though. Unless its a cat 5 and direct hit a brick n concrete house will stand. Maybe the roof migjt broofblow off
coolgeek is offline  
post #19904 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 07:50 PM
AVS Special Member
 
NWCgrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Frederick, MD
Posts: 2,112
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
Liked: 536
No it won't...I saw Moore Oklahoma and Greenville Kansas right after big tornados. Looked like a giant lawnmower went through the area. Brick homes, and businesses, were gone leaving only remnants of the foundation.

___________________________________________
NWCgrad's Mostly DIY Basement HT - http://www.avsforum.com/forum/15-gen...sement-ht.html
NWCgrad's 10” coaxial collaborative design - http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-di...ve-design.html
NWCgrad is online now  
post #19905 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 08:08 PM
AVS Special Member
 
desertdome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Elkhorn, NE
Posts: 2,432
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 524 Post(s)
Liked: 532
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWCgrad View Post

No it won't...I saw Moore Oklahoma and Greenville Kansas right after big tornados. Looked like a giant lawnmower went through the area. Brick homes, and businesses, were gone leaving only remnants of the foundation.
It is Greensburg, KS. I and my teammates set our school record there for the 4x100 relay. I went through there shortly after the tornado, too. Unbelievable destruction.
desertdome is online now  
post #19906 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 08:13 PM
AVS Special Member
 
NWCgrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Frederick, MD
Posts: 2,112
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 651 Post(s)
Liked: 536
Dang auto correct...tornados are amazing. Congrats on the record my track days were not so memorable.

___________________________________________
NWCgrad's Mostly DIY Basement HT - http://www.avsforum.com/forum/15-gen...sement-ht.html
NWCgrad's 10” coaxial collaborative design - http://www.avsforum.com/forum/155-di...ve-design.html
NWCgrad is online now  
post #19907 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 08:29 PM
AVS Special Member
 
raynist's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 1,912
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 447 Post(s)
Liked: 432
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8DOGG View Post

So I've had the last 4 hours in the theater, go everything calibrated up. I've since given the 215's a 7dB boost from 160hz to 20hz on a gradual curve to get them how I want them to sound. One thing I've noticed right away is the imaging and soundstage are much bigger than the 212's were. I swear many times the center channel was on and had to go look a number of times lol. I've mainly been focusing on music as movies sound the same as I remember since I xover them @ 60hz. My subs do a much better job at re-creating the type of bass I'm after rather than the 215's ( which are capable of course)

I've yet to find a fault that I don't like and those that know me, know I was not to happy with my 212's midbass right from day one. These are great. I watched a few clips from various movies and they sounded great as well.
I always rock my go to song when listening to speakers, A Perfect Circle's " The Noose" for the way the song starts and goes into the drum section, simply amazing. I'm one happy camper!
Here is one more pic but it's not the best, it's really hard to take good pics down there because theres not much light.

vjl30.jpg

What model is that tiny center you are running? smile.gif

3 - JTR 228's LCR (game room)
4 - DIY Sound Group V-8 Coaxials in slanted boxes (game room)
4 - PSA Triax's (game room)
3 - DIY Sound Group V-8 Coaxials in Ported Boxes for LCR's
2 - SVS SB13+'s (living room)
1 - SVS SB12-NSD (bedroom)
raynist is online now  
post #19908 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 09:01 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 8,093
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2243 Post(s)
Liked: 1700
Quote:
Originally Posted by raynist View Post

What model is that tiny center you are running? smile.gif

It's a low profile center channel using the BMS 4593 compression driver and I believe those are the same 10" drivers as the 2TX speakers.
jbrown15 is online now  
post #19909 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 09:03 PM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 8,093
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2243 Post(s)
Liked: 1700
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8DOGG View Post

So I've had the last 4 hours in the theater, go everything calibrated up. I've since given the 215's a 7dB boost from 160hz to 20hz on a gradual curve to get them how I want them to sound. One thing I've noticed right away is the imaging and soundstage are much bigger than the 212's were. I swear many times the center channel was on and had to go look a number of times lol. I've mainly been focusing on music as movies sound the same as I remember since I xover them @ 60hz. My subs do a much better job at re-creating the type of bass I'm after rather than the 215's ( which are capable of course)

I've yet to find a fault that I don't like and those that know me, know I was not to happy with my 212's midbass right from day one. These are great. I watched a few clips from various movies and they sounded great as well.
I always rock my go to song when listening to speakers, A Perfect Circle's " The Noose" for the way the song starts and goes into the drum section, simply amazing. I'm one happy camper!
Here is one more pic but it's not the best, it's really hard to take good pics down there because theres not much light.

vjl30.jpg

Dammit Nate, now I really wish I had the funds or even the space to make an LCR setup of 215RT's work in my HT! smile.gif

Maybe my next house would have a big enough HT for them....lol
jbrown15 is online now  
post #19910 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 10:26 PM
AVS Special Member
 
lbrown105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 1,274
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 394 Post(s)
Liked: 220
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgeek View Post

Hahaha. Just food for thought...

If I had to guess it might be labor cost of brick laying. Wood is faster to build. But then again nowadays there are prefab type materials that are very fast to build. Could be inertia of using wood...

Wood is
haha we invented the chain saw and from there all of the world's oxygen is in danger!!

Pre-Pro: Emotiva XMC-1, DSP: Mini DSP 2x4 balanced
Amplifier: Sunfire TGA7400, Lab Gruppen FP10000Q
Speakers: JTR Noesis 212HT (LCR), JTR Slant 8's (surrounds), 3 Orbit Shifter LFU's
Sources: PS3, HTPC, Dish Network
Projector: Epson 8350
Screen: Seymour XD AT 138" diagonal 16:9
lbrown105 is offline  
post #19911 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 10:36 PM
AVS Special Member
 
coolgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,174
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
Liked: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWCgrad View Post

No it won't...I saw Moore Oklahoma and Greenville Kansas right after big tornados. Looked like a giant lawnmower went through the area. Brick homes, and businesses, were gone leaving only remnants of the foundation.

What cat tornadoes... ?

I suspect those houses dont have proper concrete and steel rebars foundation and columns.

As for cyclones your house might get wet but u still have a house to go back to.

And the big bad wolf can't blow dowwn ydyour house either
Dbuudo07 likes this.
coolgeek is offline  
post #19912 of 31101 Old 05-23-2014, 10:37 PM
AVS Special Member
 
coolgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,174
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
Liked: 244
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrown105 View Post

haha we invented the chain saw and from there all of the world's oxygen is in danger!!

Damn chainsaws
coolgeek is offline  
post #19913 of 31101 Old 05-24-2014, 05:29 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Pain Infliction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston Texas
Posts: 4,074
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 860 Post(s)
Liked: 423
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8DOGG View Post

So I've had the last 4 hours in the theater, go everything calibrated up. I've since given the 215's a 7dB boost from 160hz to 20hz on a gradual curve to get them how I want them to sound. One thing I've noticed right away is the imaging and soundstage are much bigger than the 212's were. I swear many times the center channel was on and had to go look a number of times lol. I've mainly been focusing on music as movies sound the same as I remember since I xover them @ 60hz. My subs do a much better job at re-creating the type of bass I'm after rather than the 215's ( which are capable of course)

I've yet to find a fault that I don't like and those that know me, know I was not to happy with my 212's midbass right from day one. These are great. I watched a few clips from various movies and they sounded great as well.
I always rock my go to song when listening to speakers, A Perfect Circle's " The Noose" for the way the song starts and goes into the drum section, simply amazing. I'm one happy camper!
Here is one more pic but it's not the best, it's really hard to take good pics down there because theres not much light.

vjl30.jpg

What speaker is that in the wall on the left side? Possibly a sub?
Pain Infliction is online now  
post #19914 of 31101 Old 05-24-2014, 05:35 AM
Member
 
K1LL3M's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Central Coast, NSW, Australia
Posts: 63
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Hey N8, I dont wanna chuck a cat amongst the pigeons, but now that you have those amazings 215s, that custom centre could do with a second 10" either side. wink.gif
K1LL3M is offline  
post #19915 of 31101 Old 05-24-2014, 06:35 AM
AVS Special Member
 
coolgeek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 2,174
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 489 Post(s)
Liked: 244
Not sure what's the big deal about xmen. I only liked quicksilver n Jennifer Lawrence. .. damn she's hot..

The rest sort of puts me to sleep
coolgeek is offline  
post #19916 of 31101 Old 05-24-2014, 07:20 AM
AVS Special Member
 
N8DOGG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,305
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
Liked: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pain Infliction View Post

What speaker is that in the wall on the left side? Possibly a sub?

It's an IB with 4 x mach 5 UXL's

Blasting brown notes for 10 years and counting!

N8DOGG is offline  
post #19917 of 31101 Old 05-24-2014, 07:24 AM
AVS Special Member
 
N8DOGG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,305
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
Liked: 515
Quote:
Originally Posted by K1LL3M View Post

Hey N8, I dont wanna chuck a cat amongst the pigeons, but now that you have those amazings 215s, that custom centre could do with a second 10" either side. wink.gif

lol, ya I though about doing that at first but Jeff and I decided against it, saying it would have added cost and not had much benefit since I xover at 80hz anyways. My new place will have another 215 as my center but as it stands, thats just the way she goes lol

Blasting brown notes for 10 years and counting!

N8DOGG is offline  
post #19918 of 31101 Old 05-24-2014, 12:59 PM
AVS Special Member
 
N8DOGG's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Canada
Posts: 6,305
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 526 Post(s)
Liked: 515
Pain Infliction, I said I'd post a pic of my truck once I got my new grill on so here it is :



wilfredent likes this.

Blasting brown notes for 10 years and counting!

N8DOGG is offline  
post #19919 of 31101 Old 05-24-2014, 01:45 PM
Advanced Member
 
dragonleepenn's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Usa
Posts: 645
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 125 Post(s)
Liked: 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8DOGG View Post

Pain Infliction, I said I'd post a pic of my truck once I got my new grill on so here it is :





Very cool,
Very nice color and that grill, those wheel spokes are yummy they look like subs:)
This will be my next toy v{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 TimesNewRomanPSMT;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs32 \cf2 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \
}ehicle notice the color palette looks similar to your truck. biggrin.gif
Rmk suggested I can do my yet to be ordered JTR 215's in corvette stingray red biggrin.gif.




PeterV
dragonleepenn is offline  
post #19920 of 31101 Old 05-24-2014, 02:00 PM
AVS Special Member
 
rhed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,738
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 445 Post(s)
Liked: 314
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonleepenn View Post

Very cool,
Very nice color and that grill, those wheel spokes are yummy they look like subs:)
This will be my next toy v{\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252
{\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 TimesNewRomanPSMT;}
{\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;}
\deftab720
\pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0

\f0\fs32 \cf2 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0
\outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 \
}ehicle notice the color palette looks similar to your truck. biggrin.gif
Rmk suggested I can do my yet to be ordered JTR 215's in corvette stingray red biggrin.gif.




PeterV

Peter.. That would be just sick! It would totally change things up! Nice choice.. smile.gif
rhed is offline  
Reply Speakers

Tags
215RT , 228ht , captivator , Jtr , Jtr Noesis 212ht 212ht Lp
Gear in this thread - 215RT by PriceGrabber.com



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off