Official JTR speaker thread - Page 679 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews

Forum Jump: 
 7512Likes
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-09-2014, 08:20 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
RMK!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: 95608
Posts: 7,800
Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1535 Post(s)
Liked: 1365
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel 48 View Post

Wouldn't you just angle them down a bit? Also the second row of seats would be a on 12" riser.

You you could do this as long as you have the room behind the screen to do this angle. I was concerned about the horn height before I received them ... but they have 60/60 dispersion pattern and there are no issues for me but then, I do not have an elevated front stage.

Opinions are not facts.
RMK! is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 06-09-2014, 10:10 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lbrown105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 1,458
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
Liked: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOWK View Post

lbrown105, thanks for having me over on Saturday. It certainly reassured me on my JTR purchase.


Your sound setup is awe worthy, and is a great example and setup of Jeff's speakers.

Thank you again!

Also to anyone that hears them and if they "don't" image well, it is the setup only, not the speakers.

I felt that way when i listened at Jeff's, (again he was in the middle of building his room) the 215RT just plopped down in a general spot and they didn't image well. But at lbrown150's the JTR 212TH speakers imaged very very well, about 90% of my Vandersteens, and those are sound stage imaging beasts. (if setup correctly)


So moral of the story... Setup, setup, setup!!!!
SOWK, thanks for the nice comments. I have spent most of my time this year on room imporvements to focus on better FR, decay times and impulse response. I think it is really starting to pay off.

I think the flexibility and options your theater's stage offers, you are going to be very happy with your JTR selection. Look forward to hearing them when you get them.
lbrown105 is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 10:16 AM
AVS Special Member
 
SOWK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: WI
Posts: 4,643
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
Liked: 323
I think I am buying 3 more GIK panels to place on the ceiling to go along with the one I have. I loved the design you went with, and it was an inspiration.
SOWK is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 10:59 AM
AVS Special Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 8,309
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2254 Post(s)
Liked: 1618
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrown105 View Post

SOWK, thanks for the nice comments. I have spent most of my time this year on room imporvements to focus on better FR, decay times and impulse response. I think it is really starting to pay off.

I think the flexibility and options your theater's stage offers, you are going to be very happy with your JTR selection. Look forward to hearing them when you get them.


Do you have a thread or a post somewhere that goes into detail with what you did to treat your room? If not would you mind posting that sometime when you get a chance? thanks! smile.gif I love how my 212's image as is, but there is always room for improvement!
carp is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 11:03 AM
AVS Special Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 8,309
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2254 Post(s)
Liked: 1618
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOWK View Post

lbrown105, thanks for having me over on Saturday. It certainly reassured me on my JTR purchase.


Your sound setup is awe worthy, and is a great example and setup of Jeff's speakers.

Thank you again!

Also to anyone that hears them and if they "don't" image well, it is the setup only, not the speakers.

I felt that way when i listened at Jeff's, (again he was in the middle of building his room) the 215RT just plopped down in a general spot and they didn't image well. But at lbrown150's the JTR 212TH speakers imaged very very well, about 90% of my Vandersteens, and those are sound stage imaging beasts. (if setup correctly)


So moral of the story... Setup, setup, setup!!!!



The word is that the 215's image better than the 212's. If so, you (and I smile.gif) are in for a treat when we get our 215's because I think the 212's are outstanding - not as good however as the Danley SH50's I had in my room to compare. So my hope is to have the imaging/soundstage of the Danley's with the sound signature of the 212's - awesome combination if that's the case.
carp is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 11:13 AM
Senior Member
 
Goalline's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2003
Posts: 270
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Liked: 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post

He brought his wife up for the demo (usually not a good idea with JTR's) and after an hour she said "this is what we should do".

At Axpona the JTR 215's were my wife's favorite speakers. She loved their smooth sound. Bright speakers hurt her ears.
Goalline is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 11:42 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lbrown105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 1,458
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
Liked: 322
Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post

Do you have a thread or a post somewhere that goes into detail with what you did to treat your room? If not would you mind posting that sometime when you get a chance? thanks! smile.gif I love how my 212's image as is, but there is always room for improvement!
Carp, I have been just waiting on my carpeting to finish off the major overahaul I have been working on since February. It is scheduled for next week so after that I will post a thread. I did not document every detail but quite a transorfmation non the less and I also have testing results from before and after too. I'll attach a link in this thread when I get it done. Should be a couple of weeks. Yes the 215's do image veery well when I heard them at Axpona, you are going to be pleased I'm sure.
lbrown105 is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 11:48 AM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 8,560
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2523 Post(s)
Liked: 1993
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrown105 View Post

Carp, I have been just waiting on my carpeting to finish off the major overahaul I have been working on since February. It is scheduled for next week so after that I will post a thread. I did not document every detail but quite a transorfmation non the less and I also have testing results from before and after too. I'll attach a link in this thread when I get it done. Should be a couple of weeks. Yes the 215's do image veery well when I heard them at Axpona, you are going to be pleased I'm sure.

I was in the same boat as you, after 6 months I was able to finally get carpet installed on my rear rise and front stage.






Now I just have to finish up the fabric frame panels to go around the screen and I'll finally be down. smile.gif
jbrown15 is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 12:05 PM
Point Source
 
beastaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Western NC
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3234 Post(s)
Liked: 2671
Wow, had never seen the other side of your theater, that looks great man! Very well done!
beastaudio is online now  
Old 06-09-2014, 12:22 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
Pain Infliction's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Houston Texas
Posts: 4,281
Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 978 Post(s)
Liked: 506
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrown105 View Post

Carp, I have been just waiting on my carpeting to finish off the major overahaul I have been working on since February. It is scheduled for next week so after that I will post a thread. I did not document every detail but quite a transorfmation non the less and I also have testing results from before and after too. I'll attach a link in this thread when I get it done. Should be a couple of weeks. Yes the 215's do image veery well when I heard them at Axpona, you are going to be pleased I'm sure.

Looking forward to seeing the results!

http://www.computertechnologieslab.com/ Website Design Professionals

The Thompson Theater

RIP William Alexander
Pain Infliction is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 01:14 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 8,560
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2523 Post(s)
Liked: 1993
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post

Wow, had never seen the other side of your theater, that looks great man! Very well done!

Thanks Brandon! smile.gif I was originally going to use the same carpet for the riser and stage but when I went to buy it the store no longer stocked it and it would have been a special order so the price would have been double. So I decided to go with a darker brown for some contrast and a two tone look. I was really happy with how it turned out.

I'm also luck that my buddy installs carpet, he was cursing and swearing installing the carpet on the stage for the curved part while keeping the pattern on the carpet all running the same way....lol Only cost me $200 to have him install all of it and he was saying that anyone else would charge this out as custom upholstery work which is code for expensive....lol
jbrown15 is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 01:32 PM
AVS Special Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 8,309
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2254 Post(s)
Liked: 1618
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post

I was in the same boat as you, after 6 months I was able to finally get carpet installed on my rear rise and front stage.






Now I just have to finish up the fabric frame panels to go around the screen and I'll finally be down. smile.gif


Nice!! cool.gif

How do you like your chairs? What are they?
carp is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 01:57 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jlpowell84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Eugene, OR
Posts: 6,301
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1494 Post(s)
Liked: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOWK View Post

lbrown105, thanks for having me over on Saturday. It certainly reassured me on my JTR purchase.


Your sound setup is awe worthy, and is a great example and setup of Jeff's speakers.

Thank you again!

Also to anyone that hears them and if they "don't" image well, it is the setup only, not the speakers.

I felt that way when i listened at Jeff's, (again he was in the middle of building his room) the 215RT just plopped down in a general spot and they didn't image well. But at lbrown150's the JTR 212TH speakers imaged very very well, about 90% of my Vandersteens, and those are sound stage imaging beasts. (if setup correctly)


So moral of the story... Setup, setup, setup!!!!

Yes and the same with treating your room as far as where to place panels. Bass traps are easy smile.gif
jlpowell84 is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 02:12 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Reefdvr27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Cape May, NJ (South Jersey)
Posts: 4,375
Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1556 Post(s)
Liked: 1034
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post

I was in the same boat as you, after 6 months I was able to finally get carpet installed on my rear rise and front stage.




Now I just have to finish up the fabric frame panels to go around the screen and I'll finally be down. smile.gif
Very Nice Joe.
Reefdvr27 is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 09:18 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lbrown105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 1,458
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
Liked: 322
Wow
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post

I was in the same boat as you, after 6 months I was able to finally get carpet installed on my rear rise and front stage.






Now I just have to finish up the fabric frame panels to go around the screen and I'll finally be down. smile.gif
that looks great. Very clean looking. Excellent job!
lbrown105 is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 09:25 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
lbrown105's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Posts: 1,458
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
Liked: 322
P
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlpowell84 View Post

Yes and the same with treating your room as far as where to place panels. Bass traps are easy smile.gif
proper placement of panels makes a huge difference in the impulse response. I am starting to see (hear actually) that IR, decay times and FR really tell you a lot. In the past I had way too much emphasis on FR only. Also I see a big improvement in bass decay with moving mass that would be very difficult to get with even several feet of pink fluffy.
lbrown105 is offline  
Old 06-09-2014, 10:06 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
jlpowell84's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Eugene, OR
Posts: 6,301
Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1494 Post(s)
Liked: 668
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrown105 View Post

P
proper placement of panels makes a huge difference in the impulse response. I am starting to see (hear actually) that IR, decay times and FR really tell you a lot. In the past I had way too much emphasis on FR only. Also I see a big improvement in bass decay with moving mass that would be very difficult to get with even several feet of pink fluffy.

Yes exactly! A good exercise is to take a very thin reflective type surface such as a utility rug, pieces of wood or whatever and place them on the floor in front of your front mains. Get some listening time then remove them. You will introduce some nasty reflections that would also measure on the impulse graph. You can also use the right click feature on REW to measure the distance. Not down to the inch but decently close. After removing you will see what it is like taming nasty first point reflections! smile.gif Although most here know what they are doing. But specular reflection panels can really improve your speakers! Especially the floor and ceiling. Side not is removing if you have plush carpet.
jlpowell84 is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 09:23 AM
AVS Special Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 8,309
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2254 Post(s)
Liked: 1618






























I sold my 212's so it's official, I'm getting a pair of the 215's and in case it isn't obvious ^ I'm just a little bit excited about it (I do get carried away, when it comes to this hobby I'm like a little kid tongue.gifbiggrin.gif). If it weren't for seeing pictures I wouldn't have been interested but the minute I saw them I knew I was in trouble. I mean seriously... look at that last picture ^ how bad a$$ is that!!!! cool.gif Makes me glad I don't have an AT screen. smile.gif

I haven't had full range speakers since college, can't wait!!

I'm very curious to see what the results for bass will be for music. I've read for years that full range makes no sense because the best placement for the speakers is almost never the best place for the bass, so it's better to have separate subs. Then here recently I've read quite a few posts about how the time domain is better with full range and that it is very hard to duplicate that with subs no matter how much tweaking is done so I don't know what to think.... but I guess I'll find out.
RMK! likes this.
carp is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 09:28 AM
AVS Special Member
 
COACH2369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 2,628
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Liked: 485
Hey Carp...

Seeing those pictures has me SUPER excited and SUPER nervous at the same time.... lol

Not sure how much fun it will be dragging those up my steps..

Hopefully I will find out in about two weeks. eek.gif
COACH2369 is online now  
Old 06-10-2014, 09:37 AM
AVS Special Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 8,309
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2254 Post(s)
Liked: 1618
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH2369 View Post

Hey Carp...

Seeing those pictures has me SUPER excited and SUPER nervous at the same time.... lol

Not sure how much fun it will be dragging those up my steps..

Hopefully I will find out in about two weeks. eek.gif


Seriously.. these have to be the last speakers right? tongue.gif I never want to have to move these out of the room again once they are setup!!
carp is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 10:18 AM
AVS Special Member
 
SOWK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: WI
Posts: 4,643
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
Liked: 323
Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post


I sold my 212's so it's official, I'm getting a pair of the 215's and in case it isn't obvious ^ I'm just a little bit excited about it (I do get carried away, when it comes to this hobby I'm like a little kid tongue.gifbiggrin.gif). If it weren't for seeing pictures I wouldn't have been interested but the minute I saw them I knew I was in trouble. I mean seriously... look at that last picture ^ how bad a$$ is that!!!! cool.gif Makes me glad I don't have an AT screen. smile.gif

I haven't had full range speakers since college, can't wait!!

I'm very curious to see what the results for bass will be for music. I've read for years that full range makes no sense because the best placement for the speakers is almost never the best place for the bass, so it's better to have separate subs. Then here recently I've read quite a few posts about how the time domain is better with full range and that it is very hard to duplicate that with subs no matter how much tweaking is done so I don't know what to think.... but I guess I'll find out.

Having had full range speakers for a long time, and still will...

Nothing beats having the subs integrated in to the mains for 2 channel music. wink.gif
SOWK is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 10:39 AM
AVS Special Member
 
dlbeck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Des Moines, IA
Posts: 1,795
Mentioned: 93 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 463 Post(s)
Liked: 526
dlbeck is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 10:49 AM
AVS Special Member
 
COACH2369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 2,628
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Liked: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post

Seriously.. these have to be the last speakers right? tongue.gif I never want to have to move these out of the room again once they are setup!!

I know that my wife will probably be shocked and confused about these......so I am sure I am done.smile.gif

Good thing is Dgage can be to my house in less than 7 minutes, so I am covered on transporting these guys upstairs.. haha.
COACH2369 is online now  
Old 06-10-2014, 10:50 AM
AVS Special Member
 
COACH2369's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Knoxville, TN
Posts: 2,628
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Liked: 485
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlbeck View Post

Carp - delivered at the GTG?

If I don't have mine, he might have to fight me for those puppies.... JUST KIDDING.

Jeff seemed confident that he would have drivers and cabinets in stock in enough time for my order. smile.gif
COACH2369 is online now  
Old 06-10-2014, 11:01 AM
Point Source
 
beastaudio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Western NC
Posts: 11,521
Mentioned: 226 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3234 Post(s)
Liked: 2671
Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post


I sold my 212's so it's official, I'm getting a pair of the 215's and in case it isn't obvious ^ I'm just a little bit excited about it (I do get carried away, when it comes to this hobby I'm like a little kid tongue.gifbiggrin.gif). If it weren't for seeing pictures I wouldn't have been interested but the minute I saw them I knew I was in trouble. I mean seriously... look at that last picture ^ how bad a$$ is that!!!! cool.gif Makes me glad I don't have an AT screen. smile.gif

I haven't had full range speakers since college, can't wait!!

I'm very curious to see what the results for bass will be for music. I've read for years that full range makes no sense because the best placement for the speakers is almost never the best place for the bass, so it's better to have separate subs. Then here recently I've read quite a few posts about how the time domain is better with full range and that it is very hard to duplicate that with subs no matter how much tweaking is done so I don't know what to think.... but I guess I'll find out.

This is what I am waiting to hear from you. I would rethink how my setup is aligned if you truly find the integration that much better. I would likely at that point use the DCX to attempt to mesh the 18's together better with the danleys to create a full range theoretically speaking... Might be fun to try anyways.
beastaudio is online now  
Old 06-10-2014, 11:11 AM
AVS Special Member
 
NWCgrad's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Frederick, MD
Posts: 3,200
Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1119 Post(s)
Liked: 1098
Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post

Seriously.. these have to be the last speakers right? tongue.gif I never want to have to move these out of the room again once they are setup!!

Would be hard to go go bigger! I definitely see the draw. I hate playing playing pink noise and hearing it from four distinct locations up front.

___________________________________________
Two ears and a brain comprise a powerful acoustical analysis tool, able to extract enormous resolution, detail, and pleasure from circumstances that, when subject to mere technical measurements, seem to be disastrous. Floyd Toole
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/15-gen...sement-ht.html[/B]
NWCgrad is online now  
Old 06-10-2014, 11:17 AM
AVS Special Member
 
desertdome's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Elkhorn, NE
Posts: 3,130
Mentioned: 156 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1005 Post(s)
Liked: 1061
Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post

Seriously.. these have to be the last speakers right? tongue.gif I never want to have to move these out of the room again once they are setup!!
Just throw away the boxes. wink.gif

High Impact AV
- ISF Level II Video Calibrator, THX-HAA Level III Audio Designer/Calibrator
- Colorimetry Research CR-250 Spectroradiometer & CR-100 Colorimeter
- Murideo Fresco SIX-G/SIX-A Generator/Analyzer (HDMI 2.x, HDR, UHD)
- ACO Pacific and Earthworks Class 1 microphones
desertdome is online now  
Old 06-10-2014, 12:33 PM
AVS Special Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 8,309
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2254 Post(s)
Liked: 1618
Quote:
Originally Posted by dlbeck View Post

Carp - delivered at the GTG?


Yep, they will be the pair that will be played at the gtg. Haha, hopefully Jeff doesn't blow them up. biggrin.gif

So, I will be taking up my wife's new minivan. Stow and go seats were designed with JTR 215's in mind. Jeff is also bringing a 212 for Grant to go with the 2 212's he bought from me.
carp is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 12:41 PM
AVS Special Member
 
carp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2003
Posts: 8,309
Mentioned: 374 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2254 Post(s)
Liked: 1618
Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH2369 View Post

I know that my wife will probably be shocked and confused about these......so I am sure I am done.smile.gif

Good thing is Dgage can be to my house in less than 7 minutes, so I am covered on transporting these guys upstairs.. haha.


Haha, shocked and confused will be a perfect description for my wife too I bet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by COACH2369 View Post

If I don't have mine, he might have to fight me for those puppies.... JUST KIDDING.


Uh oh...







Round 2!!!! biggrin.gif
carp is offline  
Old 06-10-2014, 12:45 PM
AVS Forum Special Member
 
rhed's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 2,092
Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 637 Post(s)
Liked: 478
Congrats carp.. I'm sure as a hardcore audiophile as yourself. I know you'll be very pleased with the 215's. You, RMK, N8, and COACH are lucky to have experience almost a full line of JTR speakers and subs. I wish I got to do that. But I'm not as hardcore as you guys. Matter of fact, I've been in the JTR club less then a year. And just hanging out around the JTR forum with all you guys impression gives me confidence in purchase.
rhed is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
 

Tags
215RT , 228ht , captivator , Jtr , Jtr Noesis 212ht 212ht Lp , noesis
Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off