Official JTR speaker thread - Page 709 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #21241 of 21243 Old Yesterday, 11:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 151
As promised, here is a better picture (sorry for the spots, need to clean the lens on my digital camera that I rarely use) of Coach's 215 array. We'll finish the treatments and DSPing on Sunday.

Oh yeah, I forgot to put my initial thoughts on the 215s. Upon entering the room, my first thought was what's up with the huge black refrigerator in the home theater room. Damn those 215RTs are huge. Sound is huge too and I can't wait to hear them dialed in better and with treatments installed on the front wall and on ceiling. So far the sonic impressions are that they are a little more laid back than the 212s but without any loss in detail. Haven't noticed much more on the midbass but we were doing vanilla listening without anything more than settings levels. We'll definitely be dialing up the midbass and watching the Book of Eli Gatling gun scene.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Coach_215s.jpg (104.0 KB, 114 views)

Last edited by dgage; Yesterday at 11:35 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #21242 of 21243 Old Today, 06:37 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
Liked: 63
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgage View Post
As promised, here is a better picture (sorry for the spots, need to clean the lens on my digital camera that I rarely use) of Coach's 215 array. We'll finish the treatments and DSPing on Sunday.

Oh yeah, I forgot to put my initial thoughts on the 215s. Upon entering the room, my first thought was what's up with the huge black refrigerator in the home theater room. Damn those 215RTs are huge. Sound is huge too and I can't wait to hear them dialed in better and with treatments installed on the front wall and on ceiling. So far the sonic impressions are that they are a little more laid back than the 212s but without any loss in detail. Haven't noticed much more on the midbass but we were doing vanilla listening without anything more than settings levels. We'll definitely be dialing up the midbass and watching the Book of Eli Gatling gun scene.

Thank you posting a better picture.

It was nice to hear these with the settings correct. Gets me excited about the potential of what these can do once everything is in place.
post #21243 of 21243 Old Today, 08:33 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
Liked: 49
Looking good! How about a close up of the center channel 215.

He who does not punish evil commands it to be done.  Leonardo DaVinci

Reply Speakers

Tags
Jtr , Jtr Noesis 212ht 212ht Lp
Gear in this thread

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page