post #21541 of 21543 Old Today, 12:54 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by N8DOGG View Post
Me and the wife by pretty much everything but food online. The odd time I'll run to a store to get something I need right away but for the most part, it's online.

My 500 is great, I really enjoy ripping round in it. I just had it's dyno'd last Thursday and it's 744 HP and 698 FPT at the wheels, so needless to say, it's like a rocket when it hooks up. I've got another 4-5K to spend on CF driveshaft, McLoud RTX clutch, new rims and tires so I can get some 325's on the back and a bunch of stuff needed to be beefed up for the extra HP but I don't think I'll get to any of that this year, Only a few months before it gets parked for winter and I can spend that money on other stuff.

The 16 CTSV is going to be amazing, I'd trade my gt500 in for a new one in a second but I can't afford the extra 50K to get it. They are awesome cars and have tons of potential for mods and go fast goodies!
WOW! 744 at the wheels.. Impressive. Yea, those cf ds makes a lot o difference to the driveline. And supprisingly strong too. Are you gonna track it or strictly street. Or street/strip.. Man, 325 at the rears? That's fat bro. That would look wicked. Do you you have to roll the fenders for that? Oh wait, let's not get off track here..lol.. We can go on forever with cars and mods..lol.. Ok, back to speakers.. Lol
Oh btw, I can't imagine what the Mcloud for the 500 gonna cost.. Lol.. I remember when I was gonna go with that on my LT1 and it cost almost 2 g's back then..
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #21542 of 21543 Old Today, 01:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
Liked: 140
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlpowell84 View Post
You will need a couple extra speakon connectors. My LR Triple 8's have speakon connectors. When you unscrew them there is a plus and minus spot with a little screw and clamp procedure. I like these connectors and they are solid for sure
Thanks jp.. So since the 215's comes with binding post, do I need the NL2FX speakon adaptor type to the amp? The pro amp I'm looking at has only speakon outs on them..
post #21543 of 21543 Old Today, 01:14 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
Liked: 257
Ya clutch and I'm gonna re-do the syncro's, slave and berrings on the tranny as well, It will be about 2.5K for everything but it will hold 1000hp.
I just wanted a street machine that could woop ass lol. I may take it to the strip once or twice but not worried about what it will run.
No rolled quarters, there is a 100$ kits that removes the bumpstops and the wheels fit no problems, I just have to get the right offset on whatever rims I pick.... it's sooooo to pick though! I want Vossen Cv3's but they are only 10" wide, need 11's. Maybe forgestars, I dunno, they make some rims that are 11's that I can stuff a DR on lol

Blasting brown notes for 10 years and counting!

Reply Speakers

Tags
Jtr , Jtr Noesis 212ht 212ht Lp
Gear in this thread