Official JTR speaker thread - Page 725 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

post #21721 of 30542 Old 08-04-2014, 11:37 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
Liked: 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post
I do not go out to the movies other than an occasional visit to IMAX. All the Dolby Atmos chatter has made me very curious so as reported earlier, we (with our 15 year old son) went to a new Atmos theater in the area to see Guardians of the Galaxy (3D-Atmos). The Atmos demos were impressive especially the rain on the roof sequence and I was feeling positive about the possibilities for Atmos at home.

The movie (while very entertaining) was another story. I can't recall one moment where I noticed the Atmos "experience" and my wife/son were of the same opinion. Being a teen he loves going out to movies to hang with friends but we all agreed that movies sound much better at home. The wife is a person who doesn't pay attention to things like this but will indulge me in my hobby. She enjoyed GOTG and so last night we decided to drag out an old action bluray to test the theory. I chose Hell Boy as she hadn't seen it.

It wasn't long into the film before she turned to me and said "see how much better our HT sounds?". There are a lot of rain scenes in Hell Boy and the rain/thunder thing was just as real sounding as the Atmos theater. I'm thinking my surround backs firing up at the ceiling helped with that effect. Hell Boy also has good LFE and great surround effects and they were all better than the Atmos experience. The rest of the sound from dialog clarity to dynamics were also a step up.

This experiment may have postponed if not cancelled my Atmos speaker quest. If 7.1 in my room with the speakers I have is better than a good commercial Atmos theater and, as good as any IMAX I have been to, why bother?

Turns out, going out to the movies may be the most effective upgradeitis cure ...
Couldn't agree with you more about this. We saw TF4 in Atmos and it didn't do a thing for me. Really couldn't tell if anything was different than the other screens....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #21722 of 30542 Old 08-04-2014, 12:23 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 161 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1394 Post(s)
Liked: 969
I have really enjoyed all the Atmos movies I have seen so far. The biggest upgrade to me is the subs and the bass shakers though (oh and the recliners!!), not the surround effects.
post #21723 of 30542 Old 08-04-2014, 12:46 PM
Señor Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 966 Post(s)
Liked: 798
Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
I have really enjoyed all the Atmos movies I have seen so far. The biggest upgrade to me is the subs and the bass shakers though (oh and the recliners!!), not the surround effects.
You should get Archaeas 228's and use them as surrounds with your 215-212 front end for MC music and some good surround effects films.

Then tell me you aren't impressed with surround sound ...

Humm, surround speaker GTG? ...

HToM Extraordinary Evolution

Opinions are not facts.
post #21724 of 30542 Old 08-04-2014, 12:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
You should get Archaeas 228's and use them as surrounds with your 215-212 front end for MC music and some good surround effects films.

Then tell me you aren't impressed with surround sound ...

Humm, surround speaker GTG? ...

Speaking of surround, I've been much happier with my own surrounds lately. I moved my front row up just a little bit, enough so that the side surrounds aren't directly to my side anymore. I like this much better. Before the side surrounds seemed too directional and it felt more like just listening to distinct points. Now I get a better and more believable surround field behind me.
post #21725 of 30542 Old 08-04-2014, 12:58 PM
Señor Member

Quote:
Speaking of surround, I've been much happier with my own surrounds lately. I moved my front row up just a little bit, enough so that the side surrounds aren't directly to my side anymore. I like this much better. Before the side surrounds seemed too directional and it felt more like just listening to distinct points. Now I get a better and more believable surround field behind me.
I noticed the same. Either a few degrees in front or behind is better than at 90° from the LP. Dunno why because it makes no sense logically.

Opinions are not facts.
post #21726 of 30542 Old 08-04-2014, 02:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
Liked: 492
I agree, my surrounds are a foot behind me and I had them right in line at one point... they sound much better a foot or so back.

Blasting brown notes for 10 years and counting!

post #21727 of 30542 Old 08-04-2014, 03:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 1270 Post(s)
Liked: 794
Quote:
I noticed the same. Either a few degrees in front or behind is better than at 90° from the LP. Dunno why because it makes no sense logically.
I am getting ready to hang my surrounds in the next week or so. When I went to Andrews a couple of weeks ago, I noticed he had the sides set in the middle of the two rows. I was curious how it would sound and when we did the Book of Eli scene, it was great. I am going to wait till my chairs come in to mount them, but I think I am going to mount them behind my seats about a foot.
post #21728 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 07:20 AM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
Liked: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefdvr27 View Post
I am getting ready to hang my surrounds in the next week or so. When I went to Andrews a couple of weeks ago, I noticed he had the sides set in the middle of the two rows. I was curious how it would sound and when we did the Book of Eli scene, it was great. I am going to wait till my chairs come in to mount them, but I think I am going to mount them behind my seats about a foot.
A few pages back I asked about ceiling mounting my slant 8's. I was so concerned about how to do it, I really didn't consider if should do it. Does anyone have them mounted is a smaller room? I will have about 9 feet between the two speakers with just over a 7 foot ceiling and I'm worried about them being too distracting. My other plan is to go with the Axion qs8 v4's. Mounting wise, the in ceiling s8's actually would work out better, but not enough to sacrifice the overall HT experience.

post #21729 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 07:56 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 155 Post(s)
Quoted: 1560 Post(s)
Liked: 1389
Quote:
I do not go out to the movies other than an occasional visit to IMAX. All the Dolby Atmos chatter has made me very curious so as reported earlier, we (with our 15 year old son) went to a new Atmos theater in the area to see Guardians of the Galaxy (3D-Atmos). The Atmos demos were impressive especially the rain on the roof sequence and I was feeling positive about the possibilities for Atmos at home.

The movie (while very entertaining) was another story. I can't recall one moment where I noticed the Atmos "experience" and my wife/son were of the same opinion. Being a teen he loves going out to movies to hang with friends but we all agreed that movies sound much better at home. The wife is a person who doesn't pay attention to things like this but will indulge me in my hobby. She enjoyed GOTG and so last night we decided to drag out an old action bluray to test the theory. I chose Hell Boy as she hadn't seen it.

It wasn't long into the film before she turned to me and said "see how much better our HT sounds?". There are a lot of rain scenes in Hell Boy and the rain/thunder thing was just as real sounding as the Atmos theater. I'm thinking my surround backs firing up at the ceiling helped with that effect. Hell Boy also has good LFE and great surround effects and they were all better than the Atmos experience. The rest of the sound from dialog clarity to dynamics were also a step up.

This experiment may have postponed if not cancelled my Atmos speaker quest. If 7.1 in my room with the speakers I have is better than a good commercial Atmos theater and, as good as any IMAX I have been to, why bother?

Turns out, going out to the movies may be the most effective upgradeitis cure ...
AMC Prime is the only thing that has rivaled my home theater experience. It is the whole thing - the incredible seats, the red glow JBL line arrays, the eight 18" subwoofers turned up loud!, the tactile transducers in the seats dialed into perfection, the enormous screen, high qauality projector, ATMOS. I've been to just two movies there, and while I agree the actual movies didn't really showcase atmos nearly as well as the opening Atmos demos - the entire experience was just fantastic.
AMC Prime Theaters! Dolby Atmos, Guitammer seat transducers, Reclining Electronic Leather Seats!

RMK! and Reddig like this.

"Without subs it's just background music - with subs it's the main event!"
Archaea's Theatre Room
2011 KC Sub Shootout
2012 KC Blind Sub Shootout
My Subwoofer Recommendations by Pricepoint

Last edited by Archaea; 08-05-2014 at 08:04 AM.
post #21730 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 07:56 AM
Señor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hogues View Post
A few pages back I asked about ceiling mounting my slant 8's. I was so concerned about how to do it, I really didn't consider if should do it. Does anyone have them mounted is a smaller room? I will have about 9 feet between the two speakers with just over a 7 foot ceiling and I'm worried about them being too distracting. My other plan is to go with the Axion qs8 v4's. Mounting wise, the in ceiling s8's actually would work out better, but not enough to sacrifice the overall HT experience.
I think the Slanted 8's are a great surround speaker. I recently turned my surround back 180° and they now fire off of the ceiling. You could also have them ceiling mounted and firing off of the wall or aimed at the LP. They really give you lots of options to experiment with and would be a better match tonally with your main speakers.

Opinions are not facts.
post #21731 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 08:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 609 Post(s)
Liked: 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
AMC Prime is the only thing that has rivaled my home theater experience. It is the whole thing - the incredible seats, the red glow JBL line arrays, the eight 18" subwoofers turned up loud!, the tactile transducers in the seats dialed into perfection, the enormous screen, high qauality projector, ATMOS. I've been to just two movies there, and while I agree the actual movies didn't really showcase atmos nearly as well as the opening Atmos demos - the entire experience was just fantastic.

No AMC-Prime theaters in the DC area. Hopefully the final Hobbit movie will still be at the AMC-Prime theater in North KC in late Dec/early Jan.
post #21732 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 08:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 42 Post(s)
Quoted: 1270 Post(s)
Liked: 794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
AMC Prime Theaters! Dolby Atmos, Guitammer seat transducers, Reclining Electronic Leather Seats!

Right on, I wish we had this here. My theater sucks to say it nice. Like I said the only thing worth going to here is at the Tropicana in AC. It is an Imax and IMO besides the big screen and stadium seating, it is not much different than my local theater, other than cleaner. I really think that all the people that own commercial theaters should take a look at this and retool their theaters, it is not going to be long before they are extinct if they don't stay ahead of the enthusiast. My chief complaint is that my theater is dirty, the sound is horrible, you have people around you talking, cell phones, people getting up and down every 10 minutes, the visuals are bad and the list goes on. I would be happy to go to the theater if the above pic was the theater I was going to. When my theater is done, I don't see my self going to the movies for a really long time or at least until they get their act together.
post #21733 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 08:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 390 Post(s)
Liked: 213
Quote:
Originally Posted by hogues View Post
I mounted mi directly the ceiling with a straight metal bracket so I did not lose any additional height under the speaker. Now I just need to finish it off with some trim in front and back to cover the fastner.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0416.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	130.5 KB
ID:	197649  

Pre-Pro: Emotiva XMC-1, DSP: Mini DSP 2x4 balanced
Amplifier: Sunfire TGA7400, Lab Gruppen FP10000Q
Speakers: JTR Noesis 212HT (LCR), JTR Slant 8's (surrounds), 3 Orbit Shifter LFU's
Sources: PS3, HTPC, Dish Network
Projector: Epson 8350
Screen: Seymour XD AT 138" diagonal 16:9
post #21734 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 10:46 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrown105 View Post
I mounted mi directly the ceiling with a straight metal bracket so I did not lose any additional height under the speaker. Now I just need to finish it off with some trim in front and back to cover the fastner.
thanks for the replies, guys, makes me feel better.. I have been thinking about how to mount them in the ceiling. I was considering using MDF and fastening them between the joists so i can use the keyhole brackets, but I like the idea of using something like the suggested axiom bracket. It seems that that type of bracket would allow to adjust the angle of the speaker for the best results. I don't know how you would attach the s8 to that bracket, though. Any suggestions or recommendations for other brackets? thanks for all of the help!

Edit: finally found the post where RMK recommended these mounts. I think that they may fit the bill!

Last edited by hogues; 08-05-2014 at 11:02 AM.
post #21735 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 10:53 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 609 Post(s)
Liked: 510
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefdvr27 View Post
My theater sucks to say it nice...My chief complaint is that my theater is dirty, the sound is horrible, you have people around you talking, cell phones, people getting up and down every 10 minutes, the visuals are bad and the list goes on. I would be happy to go to the theater if the above pic was the theater I was going to. When my theater is done, I don't see my self going to the movies for a really long time or at least until they get their act together.
I completely relate with and agree with your assessment! So many commercial theaters are just bad. I really hate hearing the adjascent screen speakers, really yanks you out of the movie and back to your sticky seat.
post #21736 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 12:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 49 Post(s)
Quoted: 854 Post(s)
Liked: 337
Hey JTR fanboys...looking for any or all of your input. I have been thinking the last couple days what the next upgrade for me would be in my system. Now I am restricted a bit by finances in the fact that there are other things in life that are more important than 10k worth of speakers at this point for me But I could swing a little bit after the turn of the year. I know not conventional JTR thread thinking and could be classified as blasphemy around here. I currently have Triple 8 LCR, two Seaton Submersives, two Volt 10 surrounds, Denon 4520ci AVR, Mac Mini and the Open DRC-AN mini dsp unit. Not a bad little conservative system...Basically I could swing around the cost of one 212 Noesis so there is the ballpark. So I was thinking...

1. A single 212 LP Noesis (or custom like N8's) for a center channel upgrade. Mark Seaton told me once the most import HT speakers are the center channel and the subs due the fact of how much activity and content they are responsible for. He said about 80% of movie content is from the center channel alone. So I think a single 212 upgrade there would provide quite a jump in movie experience. Much dialogue and other to be had there. And who is to say I can't be unconventional and listen to music out of just the center??? lol...

2. LCR 228 Noesis. I could get a little cash most likely from my Triple 8's and swing a sweet set of 228's and would provide a nice matched front set. Many of you say they are not far behind the 212 for music and almost the same for movies. I would also get the classic 2 channel music benefits from this orientation. I, like Carp, am a firm beleiver in 2 channel. I feel music is vastly superior in this listening preset. I like the dolby mult ch preset surround effect but I feel instruments "get lost" or are "blanketed" sounding.

3. Keep Triple 8 LCR and upgrade to a set of Single 8 surrounds. I would now be JTR 5 channel and they would be a serious boost over the Volt 10's. This is based soley on all of the comment you guys make. But those comments hold serious value and weight.

4. A couple DIY 18 inch subs with an pro amp like the inuke. Can never have too much woofage right? I am all about bass but my gut says I can get better performance with money spent elsewhere as I am flat to 8hz in my room and have had a 111db down to 8hz on a sweep once. I was scared to try any higher but that was on a single 15 amp line and no breaker pop so that tells me there is more. Also I operate on limited power so perhaps more woofage would not be smart...

5. Upgraded TV. I sit 9 ft from my beautiful Panasonic plasma (dying breed). It looks absolutely great with the Oppo and darbee processing (HD 42%) but I feel a 65 inch panel would provide a serious jump in viewing experience. The problem here is plasmas are gone and edgelit LCD's are bad for blacks and the letterbox bars are terrible in a dark room.

More idea's to come but what do you think?

For sale: Ben Q W7000 Projector W/four pairs of 3D glasses, Denon 4520 AVR, Definitive Technology PM600 HTIB, Silver Ticket 92" Fixed frame Aluminum PJ Screen. PM for any interests :)
DIY Sound Group Volt 10 surround speaker build
http://www.avsforum.com/t/1531107/di...axial-speakers
post #21737 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 12:17 PM
AVS Club Gold

Which Panny do you have? And how big is it?

post #21738 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 12:36 PM
Deep Sea Sound

Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Quoted: 1037 Post(s)
Liked: 643
Photobomb. Guesses anyone?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	photobomb.jpg
Views:	276
Size:	18.4 KB
ID:	197817  
post #21739 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 12:48 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
Liked: 279
Catalyst 12
215 RM
2 x 18" SI subs
post #21740 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 12:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlpowell84 View Post
Hey JTR fanboys...looking for any or all of your input. I have been thinking the last couple days what the next upgrade for me would be in my system. Now I am restricted a bit by finances in the fact that there are other things in life that are more important than 10k worth of speakers at this point for me But I could swing a little bit after the turn of the year. I know not conventional JTR thread thinking and could be classified as blasphemy around here. I currently have Triple 8 LCR, two Seaton Submersives, two Volt 10 surrounds, Denon 4520ci AVR, Mac Mini and the Open DRC-AN mini dsp unit. Not a bad little conservative system...Basically I could swing around the cost of one 212 Noesis so there is the ballpark. So I was thinking...

1. A single 212 LP Noesis (or custom like N8's) for a center channel upgrade. Mark Seaton told me once the most import HT speakers are the center channel and the subs due the fact of how much activity and content they are responsible for. He said about 80% of movie content is from the center channel alone. So I think a single 212 upgrade there would provide quite a jump in movie experience. Much dialogue and other to be had there. And who is to say I can't be unconventional and listen to music out of just the center??? lol...

2. LCR 228 Noesis. I could get a little cash most likely from my Triple 8's and swing a sweet set of 228's and would provide a nice matched front set. Many of you say they are not far behind the 212 for music and almost the same for movies. I would also get the classic 2 channel music benefits from this orientation. I, like Carp, am a firm beleiver in 2 channel. I feel music is vastly superior in this listening preset. I like the dolby mult ch preset surround effect but I feel instruments "get lost" or are "blanketed" sounding.

3. Keep Triple 8 LCR and upgrade to a set of Single 8 surrounds. I would now be JTR 5 channel and they would be a serious boost over the Volt 10's. This is based soley on all of the comment you guys make. But those comments hold serious value and weight.

4. A couple DIY 18 inch subs with an pro amp like the inuke. Can never have too much woofage right? I am all about bass but my gut says I can get better performance with money spent elsewhere as I am flat to 8hz in my room and have had a 111db down to 8hz on a sweep once. I was scared to try any higher but that was on a single 15 amp line and no breaker pop so that tells me there is more. Also I operate on limited power so perhaps more woofage would not be smart...

5. Upgraded TV. I sit 9 ft from my beautiful Panasonic plasma (dying breed). It looks absolutely great with the Oppo and darbee processing (HD 42%) but I feel a 65 inch panel would provide a serious jump in viewing experience. The problem here is plasmas are gone and edgelit LCD's are bad for blacks and the letterbox bars are terrible in a dark room.

If I were you I would save up for a while longer and get LCR 228's and in the meantime watch the classifieds just to see if anyone is selling theirs - not a big chance but it could happen.

I think the 228 is the biggest non DIY bang for the buck speaker I have ever heard.
post #21741 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 12:52 PM
AVS Special Member

Haha, that's what I get for reading too fast you already have that option as #2 .

So, my vote is #2 .
post #21742 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 12:53 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryWV View Post
Catalyst 12
215 RM
2 x 18" SI subs
Yep, that's what I'm thinking.
post #21743 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 12:58 PM
Deep Sea Sound

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryWV View Post
Catalyst 12
215 RM
2 x 18" SI subs
And we have a winner! Coach and I are testing out some Cat12s for a few weeks. We hooked up the first Cat right out of the box and gave a quick, solo listen. I must say I was quite impressed, impressive for any speaker but especially one that hadn't been optimized in the least bit. Coach is going to give them a listen and then I'll bring them over to my house. I've been thinking about making a change from my 212 HT-LPs and the Cat12Cs could be the ticket.

We haven't done any A/B between the Cat12s and 215RMs but we will get to that at Coach's. And then I'll A/B the Cat12s against my 212 HT-LPs.
post #21744 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 01:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Yeah, the Cat's are an awesome speaker for sure! When people ask about JTR vs. Seaton I say it's a Coke vs. Pepsi thing both are great just depends on your individual taste.
post #21745 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 01:00 PM
AVS Special Member

Oh, and you can add Danley to that as well.
post #21746 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 01:09 PM
Deep Sea Sound

Quote:
Oh, and you can add Danley to that as well.
Danley is off my list until they release their rumored SM60HT version. If that were a real product, I wouldn't be able to respond as I'd be on I-75 driving down to listen to it.
post #21747 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 02:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
Liked: 116
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjh65@verizon.ne View Post
Hello all, moved my Orbit shifter from the front stage area near my LS9's to the left rear side wall where my SubMersive HP used to reside to see how it sounds so i could potentially re-locate my gear to the front stage area, the problem is it's now shaking my ceiling mounted front projector. I am wondering if any of you have had this problem and what your solution may have been. I am looking at trying an Auralex Subdude HT or Herbies audio lab giant fat gliders to see if one of them may make a difference otherwise I will have to move the OS back to the fronstage area, any experiences anyone has had would be great thank you!

I would look into dampening/decoupling measures as others have suggested. I know you said your space is height limited but if you place something like IB3 clips up there to attach it to the blocking that shouldn't take up a lot of space. Especially if you are able to turn it the short way.

It bugs the crap out of me when I have seen this happen in other rooms so I vowed to make sure it never happened in my own room.

My projector is outside of the room. It sits on a fairly heavy platform. The platform is attached to 2 walls with 4 IB3 clips. One wall is the back wall if the room and it is decoupled with clips and channel. The other wall is not shared with the theater. I also placed some left over 3/8" serenity mat on the platform it sits on.

Decoupling and dampening the best you can and providing as much mass as you can muster are your best bets. My next move if I had problems was going to be placing a slab of metal of some heavy variety on the platform under the serenity mat but it was not necessary thank goodness.
post #21748 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 02:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 503 Post(s)
Liked: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlpowell84 View Post

I vote for a new TV or projector. You have a pretty darn decent setup already. Although the 228's may be an upgrade, I think the a visual upgrade is what I would do. A big ass TV really can immerse you into a movie. There are lots of good LED TV's now that are close to on par with plasma in PQ.

I vote #5
DekPM19 likes this.

Blasting brown notes for 10 years and counting!

post #21749 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 03:10 PM
Ace of Bass

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
Liked: 1469
Or you could do a sweet projector and a DIY screen to get it really right! My current screen cost me a little over $60 to build with the brackets, wood, and material I bought at hancock fabrics. The PJ would be the cash outlay, and you could later improve on the screen with some legit material like the xd or falcon screens material and improve the picture quality even more, but to be honest, the little spandex fabric I am currently using does an absolute fantastic job....But I am not a video purist like some around here. I am sure my foot lamberts and color spectrum is not all that up to snuff for some around here, but the picture I am seeing looks better than my pretty good eyesight could poke any holes in

(European models do not accept banana plugs.)

HT seats for sale!
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/211-ac...seat-rows.html
Beast's DIY Master Measurement Thread
post #21750 of 30542 Old 08-05-2014, 03:29 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
Liked: 98
Yes, upgrade your screen. There is no going back once you have a "good" pj image.

Pm me if you would like to explore this option.
Reply Speakers

Tags
215RT , 228ht , captivator , Jtr , Jtr Noesis 212ht 212ht Lp
Gear in this thread - 215RT by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page