Official JTR speaker thread - Page 735 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #22021 of 25009 Old 08-12-2014, 09:25 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
Liked: 202
I can't believe it . These little speakers blew pass the MV point then my 2000$ per speaker Mythos ST's could without gassing out. And they still can go more..Geezze! Im just rollin on the floor laughing!! And it just sound awesome.. Just awesome!! Oh, wait just threw in xrcd Eagles..lol
asoofi1, countryWV and jlpowell84 like this.

Last edited by rhed; 08-12-2014 at 10:14 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22022 of 25009 Old 08-12-2014, 09:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 462 Post(s)
Liked: 347
Yea, they're the stealth sleepers in the JTR line up, that's for sure. The sound that comes out of them belies what your eyes are looking at.

Last edited by Gooddoc; 08-12-2014 at 10:18 PM.
post #22023 of 25009 Old 08-12-2014, 10:11 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooddoc View Post
Yea, they're the stealth sleepers in the JR line up, that's for sure. The sound that comes out of them belies what your eyes are looking at.
I think 5 or 7 of these S8's with a pair of cap 2400 will be a awsome stealth setup.. Well maybe not to stealthy once you see the caps.. Lol..
post #22024 of 25009 Old 08-12-2014, 10:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Liked: 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by smbsocal View Post
For me the clarity of the T12 highs can also be bright with music. I took 2khz - 4khz down 1 db plus boosted 150hz down 5 db which really made the speakers shine with music. I will play a little more with the DSP and setup a couple of pre-sets for various music and movie types. The highs were never an issue with movies but the boosted mid-bass is really nice.
Ok I am considering the nanoavr more than ever! I get the mini dsp effect now with the two submersives, with the Open DRC, and it does a sub 80hz house curve just as I like it. But I want to have control over the entire FR. I forgot, did you mention what tool you are using to EQ? I totally agree with the 2-4 region coming down as well.
post #22025 of 25009 Old 08-12-2014, 10:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 313 Post(s)
Liked: 245
Quote:
Ok, so some time has passed since I listened to the M2's. I walked away convinced I just heard the best speakers I've ever personally heard. But, as time does its thing, doubt has begun to creep back into my brain. Could they really have been that impressive for me to drop that kind of coin?

Given that I know there are a number of guys on this thread on the East coast that are interested to listen to various designs, even if they're not necessarily in the market for new speakers, is there anyone that would be interested in joining me for a "mini-gtg" to have a listen to the M2's? I not only need to listen again for myself before I drop that kind of cash, but I admit I would like independent confirmation from some ears I know have heard many speakers to help validate my impressions. I do have this crazy(?) fear that I'm subconsciously liking these speakers because I'm told and read they "should" sound amazing.

If these speakers are what I think they were, then I'm very confident another pair of ears will hear it. If its not confirmed by other ears than I have to consider if I'm being bamboozled by a placebo effect or expectation bias. Knowing what I know of these effects, I want to be more certain. I worry I could be affected by the $10,000 cable phenomenon

Sooo, any east coaster up for an M2 listening session? Surely there is someone interested in expanding their speaker listening repertoire. Post analysis food and drinks on me.

Or is this crazy to even ask? I know speaker selection is a personal thing, but if these speakers are the game changers I think they are it shouldn't be something that only I can hear . After several gtg's I consider listening to new speakers as a social event and why shouldn't I tap the vast amount of experience of the members of this thread before I drop a typical 1 year salary on speakers? Also, these are high output 2 way compression driver designs with extension from 20Hz- 40 kHz which is a design right up the alley of most any enthusiast on this thread. Somebody must be curious enough to hear these, no?
I think you will get some interested and seems totally logical to me. And numerous guys out that way
post #22026 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 02:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Slanted 8's part 2! Lol.. Again. All I can say is WOW! These S8's are some speakers to be reckon with. Hmm, no wonder on the JTR's website, none of the S8 line are labeled monitors. They are labeled as loudspeakers..lol.. After a few more hours with some of my Xrcd and K2hd-cd's collection. These speakers just grabs every vocal, instrument notes, and every beat it gets thrown at. I also feel it has some good mid bass for its size. Really woke up my old Pioneer sc-09 receiver. The wifey loves the sound of them too. She was in awe. And I can't believe I'm going to use them for monitors. Like I posted earlier, I bet 5 or 7 of these with some ported caps. Or maybe with a orbit shifter would be a wicked setup. Can't wait till I get them up for multichannel music. Just wanna say thanks to all on this board who have or listened to these speakers. And posted their positive feedback. These were another blind buy for me.

Some of the music I listened to with the S8's..

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	96.2 KB
ID:	210017
Archaea, asoofi1 and lbrown105 like this.

Last edited by rhed; 08-13-2014 at 03:15 AM.
post #22027 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 05:14 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 27 Post(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
Liked: 398
Quote:
Ok, so some time has passed since I listened to the M2's. I walked away convinced I just heard the best speakers I've ever personally heard. But, as time does its thing, doubt has begun to creep back into my brain. Could they really have been that impressive for me to drop that kind of coin?

Given that I know there are a number of guys on this thread on the East coast that are interested to listen to various designs, even if they're not necessarily in the market for new speakers, is there anyone that would be interested in joining me for a "mini-gtg" to have a listen to the M2's? I not only need to listen again for myself before I drop that kind of cash, but I admit I would like independent confirmation from some ears I know have heard many speakers to help validate my impressions. I do have this crazy(?) fear that I'm subconsciously liking these speakers because I'm told and read they "should" sound amazing.

If these speakers are what I think they were, then I'm very confident another pair of ears will hear it. If its not confirmed by other ears than I have to consider if I'm being bamboozled by a placebo effect or expectation bias. Knowing what I know of these effects, I want to be more certain. I worry I could be affected by the $10,000 cable phenomenon

Sooo, any east coaster up for an M2 listening session? Surely there is someone interested in expanding their speaker listening repertoire. Post analysis food and drinks on me.

Or is this crazy to even ask? I know speaker selection is a personal thing, but if these speakers are the game changers I think they are it shouldn't be something that only I can hear . After several gtg's I consider listening to new speakers as a social event and why shouldn't I tap the vast amount of experience of the members of this thread before I drop a typical 1 year salary on speakers? Also, these are high output 2 way compression driver designs with extension from 20Hz- 40 kHz which is a design right up the alley of most any enthusiast on this thread. Somebody must be curious enough to hear these, no?
Hey - If you're looking to another opinion, I'd be happy (and fortunate) to come over for a listen. Shoot me a PM and we'll pick out a time frame.
post #22028 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 05:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
Liked: 800
Reef go too and bring the 215!

Gooddoc you still got your Danleys?

Gorilla bring your Yorkies?

"Without subs it's just background music - with subs it's the main event!"
Archaea's Theatre Room
2011 KC Sub Shootout
2012 KC Blind Sub Shootout
My Subwoofer Recommendations by Pricepoint
post #22029 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 05:35 AM
AVS Special Member

@Gooddoc - Do you have an AT screen? If so, maybe we could put on a blind test for you at your place?
post #22030 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 05:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quoted: 712 Post(s)
Liked: 521
Quote:

I would be interested. I already told you anytime you want to GTG, I am in.
post #22031 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 05:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Liked: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublewing11 View Post
Personally, 10-12 lumens is way to low for my tastes..............20+ is more to my liking. My Sony really throws a superb picture.

BTW, I've been searching what JTR crowd is thinking regarding Atmos implementation.......been relatively quiet on that front.
There is a pretty good ATMOS thread going over in the AVS AV receiver/processor section. Been trying to follow that. I think since it really hasn't hit the home market yet, there are very few opinions on Atmos for the home. There were some demo's recently held by Dolby and a few AVS folks where there to give their opinions. Oddly enough several of them liked the ATMOS speakers that threw the sound off from the top of the front speakers versus the ceiling speakers. Most of them were surprised they like it more....but that was just one demo in one room. I don't think we will really know until folks have it at home and can do some evaluation. I will keep my eye on it.

On a related note, RMK did post a few days ago that Jeff was working on some in ceiling JTR speakers. Might fit the bill down the line
post #22032 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 06:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frohlich View Post
There is a pretty good ATMOS thread going over in the AVS AV receiver/processor section. Been trying to follow that. I think since it really hasn't hit the home market yet, there are very few opinions on Atmos for the home. There were some demo's recently held by Dolby and a few AVS folks where there to give their opinions. Oddly enough several of them liked the ATMOS speakers that threw the sound off from the top of the front speakers versus the ceiling speakers. Most of them were surprised they like it more....but that was just one demo in one room. I don't think we will really know until folks have it at home and can do some evaluation. I will keep my eye on it.

On a related note, RMK did post a few days ago that Jeff was working on some in ceiling JTR speakers. Might fit the bill down the line
I got an issue of Crutchfield yesterday and on the cover was ATMOS. It must be getting close, they had page dedicated to all the AVR's with pictures and pricing.
post #22033 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 06:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 196 Post(s)
Liked: 252
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla83 View Post
@Gooddoc - Do you have an AT screen? If so, maybe we could put on a blind test for you at your place?
I stand with Gorilla83 Have a blind test if at all possible. Will remove all doubts whether it was a perceived improvement with the M2. If you could have some JTRs, Seatons, etc... in attendance it would make for a heck of a show
post #22034 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 06:15 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 75
Quote:
For those installing ceiling speakers (for Atmos), they are looking towards coaxial designs since horizontal dispersion patterns for conventional speakers are problematic for these types of installations. This puts the S8 speakers in the spotlight for me. This whole time I was waiting for Jeff to come out with new surrounds to match the Noesis line but it seems he already had what I did not yet know, I needed.
RMK! likes this.
post #22035 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 06:33 AM
Say No to Auto EQ

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 739 Post(s)
Liked: 919
Quote:

Quote:
YES YES YES YES. I don't know where you drove to hear the m2's last time, but if it is any closer to me than philly I would make the trip to listen in. Rilla with his multiple g2g's would be a heck of a guy to chime in on their performance, since at this point he has heard everything under the sun...

(European models do not accept banana plugs.)

"If you done it, it ain't bragging." ~ Walt Whitman

AE TD12x SEOS12 Build

Beast's DIY Master Measurement Thread

DIY Emminence Coaxial Surround Thread

post #22036 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 06:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 453 Post(s)
Liked: 775
Send a message via Skype™ to popalock
Quote:
Hey - If you're looking to another opinion, I'd be happy (and fortunate) to come over for a listen. Shoot me a PM and we'll pick out a time frame.
+1. I'd be all over this if I was still in VA.
post #22037 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 07:21 AM
Señor Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 317 Post(s)
Liked: 389
Correct me if I'm wrong Doc but I thought you were looking for "another pair of ears" to come along for another demo of the M2's at the dealer or owners location where you heard them last week. I would think that would preclude any side by side testing.

Quote:

HToM

"Well, la di fricken da."!
post #22038 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 07:37 AM
Señor Member

Quote:
Personally, 10-12 lumens is way to low for my tastes..............20+ is more to my liking. My Sony really throws a superb picture.

BTW, I've been searching what JTR crowd is thinking regarding Atmos implementation.......been relatively quiet on that front.
You are way out in front on this one Cory. I think most are taking a wait and see attitude re Atmos. My take based upon a commercial Atmos Theater experience is mixed. It has potential to be good but I would think the market is much smaller than 3D and look where that is now. Could end up being just the latest gimmick to sell speakers and AVR's.

I think it is really interesting that Onkyo/Integra have dropped Audyssey with their new Atmos capable models. Not sure if Denon has done the same.

HToM

post #22039 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 07:44 AM
Say No to Auto EQ

Mentioned: 25 Post(s)
Quoted: 739 Post(s)
Liked: 919
So far D&M are stepping up their game to keep Audyssey on their units. It requires extra dsp chips with the added atmos requirements, but so far, so good.

(European models do not accept banana plugs.)

"If you done it, it ain't bragging." ~ Walt Whitman

AE TD12x SEOS12 Build

Beast's DIY Master Measurement Thread

DIY Emminence Coaxial Surround Thread

post #22040 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 08:11 AM
AVS Club Gold

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 518 Post(s)
Liked: 484
Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post
That's the JVC, right?

Projector Central's calculator says your screen is too big for that projector to light up. I could see it if it was close but you are off the chart.
The calculator is not very good with the JVC's. If he is at mid to short throw, he should be getting 16/17 FL in high lamp calibrated. That is good brightness in a good dedicated room, but does not leave you with long lamp life, since he is starting out in high lamp and will need the iris mostly open.

Mike Garrett, AV Science Sales Call Me: 585-671-2968
Email Me: Mike@AVScience.com
Brands we sell: http://avscience.com/brands/ 
Call for B-stock projectors
Stewart, Seymour, SE, SI, Falcon, DNP & more.
RBH, Martin Logan, Triad, Atlantic Tech., MK Sound, BG Radia, SVS & Def Tech, Denon, Marantz & Yamaha .
post #22041 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 08:59 AM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Liked: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhed View Post
O..M..G!!!! Wanted to hear how the slanted 8's sound in 2 channel.. So I hooked them up.. Turned on the quad S2's.. Threw inPhil Collins. Cranked them up +5..Sorry my language but SH!!!!T! I just can't believe most of us here bought them for surrounds? Are we NUTS!! Man those of us think that these little speakers ain't worth the cost? BS! In so many levels.... enough said... Im enjoying the rest of the evening..
Damm ! , ...everytime i hear a about these little S8 speakers, people are completly AMAZED by them !!

Last edited by randyc1; 08-13-2014 at 09:02 AM.
post #22042 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 09:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
There was talk early on about it and I cannot speak for everybody, but I think most of the regulars agreed that until there is content and a proven source to drive it, there really not much to talk about. I was reading about the new Atmos units in the Crutchfield catalog and some of units say firmware upgrade? I know I am not laying down the cash for hopes of a firmware upgrade. Most of these early AVR's seem to be geared towards basic set ups for the top firing speakers and I can almost bet that nobody in this forum will have top firing speakers. I know Film Mixer commented on one of my post and he said that he has heard the top firing speakers and it sounds good. I don't know what sounds good to him, but I am still having a hard time beliving that a speaker firing atop a floor stander will give incredible ceiling effect. Unless they are mounted on a 215, I just don't see it. As I said I will not knock it till I try it. I guess what I am getting at is I am looking at more pro versions of Atmos which I believe is still a year or more away.
post #22043 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 10:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong Doc but I thought you were looking for "another pair of ears" to come along for another demo of the M2's at the dealer or owners location where you heard them last week. I would think that would preclude any side by side testing.
Rob - You are probably right. I missed in his original post where he said "before I drop that kind of cash."

Doc - Where is the demo area located?
post #22044 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 10:18 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
OF course it is a guide but it is based upon science (math) and manufacturers specs. The Projector Central Calculator Pro is an excellent guide that helps folks choose the right projector and screen. Some are fine with running their projectors at lower than recommended ANSI lumen levels (less than 16FL) and that's cool. But it is good to know where you stand in that regard and the Projection Central Calculator Pro is a nice free tool that does that for anyone who cares to use it.
Yes, but sometimes there are just plain errors in it. For some of the JVC projectors, I have seen numbers that are way to high and some that were way too low. By the math, they were not using manufacturer's spec numbers, nor were they using actual or calibrated lumens. The numbers were just out in left field.
jbrown15 likes this.

RBH, Martin Logan, Triad, Atlantic Tech., MK Sound, BG Radia, SVS & Def Tech, Denon, Marantz & Yamaha .
post #22045 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 10:21 AM
AVS Club Gold

Quote:
I have no idea . I was just trying to figure out how far back I should mount my PJ since I have no clue about projectors. Little did I know there could be a possible issue with your setup and I apparently stepped in something . So I'll let you and RMK discuss this and maybe I can learn something along the way
Go plug the exact same numbers into the RS57 and you will get 21 FL. Due to the dual iris system on the 57, it is slightly dimmer than the RS4910 and yet the Projector Central calculator gives you 21FL for 57 and 11FL for 4910.

post #22046 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 10:38 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 319
Quote:

Thanks.......I've been following those threads like a hawk.......

My ceiling is ready for Atmos and was fortunate to verify my design with a a retired Dolby engineer who current has a small foot print in Atmos design. Still, not a lot of viable offerings for speakers which meet Atmos specs.........currently in a conundrum.

Just curious what direction JTR was going since wide dispersion for "VOG" ceiling speakers is a major Atmos requirement........which is antithesis for foundation of JTR brand.
post #22047 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 10:46 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
Liked: 319
Quote:
You are way out in front on this one Cory. I think most are taking a wait and see attitude re Atmos. My take based upon a commercial Atmos Theater experience is mixed. It has potential to be good but I would think the market is much smaller than 3D and look where that is now. Could end up being just the latest gimmick to sell speakers and AVR's.

I think it is really interesting that Onkyo/Integra have dropped Audyssey with their new Atmos capable models. Not sure if Denon has done the same.

Yeah, originally I was a little nervous on this one.....but am confident I've received sound info and decided to dive in full bore. But must admit......using wait and see tactic/approach and will most likely wait for second generation products.
post #22048 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 11:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 462 Post(s)
Liked: 347
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlpowell84 View Post
I think you will get some interested and seems totally logical to me. And numerous guys out that way
Thankfully, you were right

Quote:
I wasn't all too clear in my post, but this is a pre-purchase listen and I can't get an in-home demo. That's the bad news. The good news is that the speakers are setup at Dale Pro Audio headquarters in a room they have setup at their main office/warehouse location. So its not in some retail store location with a bunch of bozo consumers walking around. They're really great and the environment is good for listening considering everything. A basic room with some treatments, a couch, and a couple chairs. Think a mixing room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archaea View Post
Reef go too and bring the 215!

Gooddoc you still got your Danleys?

Gorilla bring your Yorkies?
I had asked about bringing other speakers and he wasn't setup for it, but I think I'm going to push again to see if I can't make that happen.

Quote:
That would be ideal, but unfortunately not possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefdvr27 View Post
I would be interested. I already told you anytime you want to GTG, I am in.
This is a non-traditional GTG

Quote:
I stand with Gorilla83 Have a blind test if at all possible. Will remove all doubts whether it was a perceived improvement with the M2. If you could have some JTRs, Seatons, etc... in attendance it would make for a heck of a show
I'm going to push very hard to have them let me bring a pair of speakers. A blinded listen could be done then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beastaudio View Post
YES YES YES YES. I don't know where you drove to hear the m2's last time, but if it is any closer to me than philly I would make the trip to listen in. Rilla with his multiple g2g's would be a heck of a guy to chime in on their performance, since at this point he has heard everything under the sun...
Yep, I've heard quite a few speakers, but not as many as others in this forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by popalock View Post
+1. I'd be all over this if I was still in VA.
Too bad man. Would be great to have you along. Where are you now?

Quote:
We'll see. All I know is if they can pull off a repeat performance then my decision will be made. If not, then I need to reevaluate. Any speaker at this price level needs to do more than just sound a bit better than other speakers I've heard. It needs to be in another league or I'm not buying.
post #22049 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 12:13 PM

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
Liked: 24
Hope this isn't too long...apologize if it is...

I've been following this thread for a little while now, going back more and more pages everyday and have learned a lot from you guys and realize there's more I need to know. I'm in the market for new speakers and I (think) I have narrowed my search down to JTR speakers but I flip-flop so much who knows where I'll be next week. I've also been e-mailing with Jeff with many questions. My last e-mail to him was a which option does he feel is the best for me and I'll provide you guys the options as well but first let me give you all some background:

I have a dedicated space with the following dimensions:

12' wide
23'6" long
9'8" high.

My viewing habits are 95% movie watching with the other 5% video games (Xbox One/360, PS3/4) and during football season I'm in there all day on Sunday's watching games. I have a 110" Stewart Firehawk Screen and above it I have 3 Samsung 40" LED TV's along with the NFL Sunday Ticket....(gotta watch my Cowboys even though they are killing me lately but that's a different story). I have complete light control so when it's movie watching time and it's dark you don't even see the 3 Samsung's. I have 2 rows of seats (3 each) and the first row is about 13' back. In my e-mail to Jeff I told him I was looking for the LCR trio to provide impact, dynamics, big soundstage and clarity and that music wasn't a high priority.

So the options I presented to Jeff is based upon what I've think will be best for me based upon the information I've gathered through reading this thread and anything I can consume from his website and the net. Here are the 3 options I believe are the only ones to give me what I'm looking for:

1) 3x 212HT's
2) 3x 215RM's
3) 2x 215RT/1x 215RM

At this moment, my favorite is option 2 because I think it gives what I'm looking for and gives the best of the other 2 options. However, last week option 3 was my favorite and last month it was option 1 so that's how much I change but at this moment I'm really liking the possibility that option 2 could provide. My current LCR trio is 2x McIntosh SL-6 and 1x McIntosh HT-1. My current subs are svs pb12/2 ultra and they will remain for now. With respect to my surrounds I think i'm 100% sure it will be 4x Slanted 8's which everyone here seems to completely love.

I will let you all know what Jeff says but I am would love to hear any input from you guys that own these and who have heard all 3 speakers in my options. However, something will happen soon just not sure what yet because August is always an expensive month with 2 kids in College and football season...you all know how that goes with fantasy, survivor pools, weekly pools, etc, etc.

Thanks,

Nabs17
post #22050 of 25009 Old 08-13-2014, 12:58 PM
Señor Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AV Science Sales 5 View Post
Yes, but sometimes there are just plain errors in it. For some of the JVC projectors, I have seen numbers that are way to high and some that were way too low. By the math, they were not using manufacturer's spec numbers, nor were they using actual or calibrated lumens. The numbers were just out in left field.
Ok, I'll take your word for it Mike. As an industry insider, have you given the Projector Central people this feedback? I would be surprised if they are being intentionally misleading but you seem to be implying that or based upon your "left field" comment suggesting incompetence or?

HToM

Reply Speakers

Tags
228ht , captivator , Jtr , Jtr Noesis 212ht 212ht Lp
Gear in this thread - 228ht by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page