Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 262 Post(s)
Liked: 133
Quote:
Originally Posted by dgage View Post
What about this lovely spec?

Maximum Peak SPL 123dB SPL @ 8m

Seriously? I'm calling out some JTR fanboyism here. 123db @ 8 METERS. That's some ridiculous output. Me thinks people are dismissing something they don't know about...heck, I didn't know the JBL M2 had this type of output.

Does this thing really do 123dB @8M, that would equal 141dB @1M and the spec says 20hz-40khz. If it can do 141dB at 20hz with one 15" ported driver that would be the best magic trick yet!

Is that really the spec?

Pre-Pro: Emotiva XMC-1, DSP: Mini DSP 2x4 balanced
Amplifier: Sunfire TGA7400, Lab Gruppen FP10000Q
Speakers: JTR Noesis 212HT (LCR), JTR Slant 8's (surrounds), 3 Orbit Shifter LFU's
Sources: PS3, HTPC, Dish Network
Projector: Epson 8350
Screen: Seymour XD AT 138" diagonal 16:9
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24122 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 08:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Liked: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrown105 View Post
Does this thing really do 123dB @8M, that would equal 141dB @1M and the spec says 20hz-40khz. If it can do 141dB at 20hz with one 15" ported driver that would be the best magic trick yet!

Is that really the spec?
Yea that's not correct. Doc pmed me with a spec similar to like 105db at x meters a while back I believe.

I bet they are extremely accurate and would love them but not in my large (32x18x10) theater. In a small to medium room that could dub as 2ch that's a completely different story!!
post #24123 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 08:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 551 Post(s)
Liked: 320
Quote:

Is that really the spec?
That was the spec I saw. And if you consider this is a full active version that has been compared to JBL's $60,000 Everest speaker, I wouldn't judge it lightly. No offense to Jeff and JTR but JBL has been at the speaker game even longer with more engineers and a bigger R&D budget. And realize that they made a "custom" coax and a neo-based 15". How "custom" are they? I don't know but JBL supposedly spent a lot of money in the development of the M2 and if I was developing a "reference" model with that type of budget and expertise, it would be a special speaker indeed.
post #24124 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 08:19 AM
AVS Special Member

Looks like people have mixed up the specs and I passed it along. I apologize for that. Here is the spec from the JBL M2 brochure.

Continuous/Peak SPL@ 1m: 117 dB /123 dB; 108 dB Peak SPL @ 8m
lbrown105 likes this.
post #24125 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 08:34 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 176
I would be willing to bet that JBL's R&D budget is more than 10 times the total JTR budget. That being said Jeff isn't in the driver development business and it takes significantly less budget to systems engineer using available COTS items.

I doubt Jeff loses sleep worrying about JBL (and visa versa). Different business space most of the time, but here on AVS we tend to blur lines and go whole hog for that iota of performance to meet our specific needs.

Each of us have unique needs and thus unique requirements. No speaker made is good for the huge range of requirements. But its always great to read and listen to all the different approaches. I for one am very intrigued by @Archaea s system based on the 9 election cheapo Mackies.

Current Gear: PJ – BenQ PE7700; Receiver - Onkyo TX-SR805; Blu Ray - OppoBDP 103; Turntable - Dual CS-515 w/ Ortofon Super OM10; Amplifiers - OdysseyKhartago, Adcom GFA555, QSC RMX 1850HD; PEQ - Behringer FBD2496 [Near FieldSub], miniDSP 2×4 [Flanking Subs], REW; Speakers - 4 Pi (w/B&C DE250/JBL2226H) × 3 [LCR], Yamaha Crap × 2 [surrounds], Exodus Audio Maelstrom-X18" sealed sub [near field sub], LAB-12 based ported sub tuned to 22 Hz x2 [flanking subs, XO set at 40 Hz]
post #24126 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 08:36 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
Liked: 300
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quill View Post
Ladies league???

Now why did you have to go and write that????

I actually called Jeff today to place my order on dual Cap S2s and got voicemail.... Is fate intervening? Should I instead be buying subs that bring funk and bring noise??

I will listen to fate... if not a pallet full of S2s accompanying my 212HTs...then what??

Which way to men's league??
Outside of AVS dual S2s would be the cats meow and quite frankly is more than enough for all but the largest rooms. This is a thread of audio excess...kind of like going to car audio contest and the bass is shaking the glass on the car 50'feet away. Please take my comment in context...there are some serious bass nuts on this thread. My subs in the basement can honestly shake my front door when I watch movies and that is below reference levels
dgage and lbrown105 like this.
post #24127 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 08:39 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 871 Post(s)
Liked: 585
Quote:
That was the spec I saw. And if you consider this is a full active version that has been compared to JBL's $60,000 Everest speaker, I wouldn't judge it lightly. No offense to Jeff and JTR but JBL has been at the speaker game even longer with more engineers and a bigger R&D budget. And realize that they made a "custom" coax and a neo-based 15". How "custom" are they? I don't know but JBL supposedly spent a lot of money in the development of the M2 and if I was developing a "reference" model with that type of budget and expertise, it would be a special speaker indeed.
A while ago I was reading about James Lansing and it is a pretty neat story and most people don't know that he basically is the pioneer of pro speakers. I will add a link or two if you feel like reading, there are better reads about his life with a quick search. It is kind of sad that he never got to see what an empire he created. I believe that JBL is pretty huge in Japan.

http://www.bext.com/history1.htm

http://books.google.com/books?id=oHN...0story&f=false

--
dgage likes this.

Last edited by Reefdvr27; 10-04-2014 at 08:48 AM.
post #24128 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 08:51 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 224 Post(s)
Liked: 176
James was also a founder of Altec Lansing...not a bad resume! To bad Altec Lansing today is no longer relevant to enthusiasts.

Current Gear: PJ – BenQ PE7700; Receiver - Onkyo TX-SR805; Blu Ray - OppoBDP 103; Turntable - Dual CS-515 w/ Ortofon Super OM10; Amplifiers - OdysseyKhartago, Adcom GFA555, QSC RMX 1850HD; PEQ - Behringer FBD2496 [Near FieldSub], miniDSP 2×4 [Flanking Subs], REW; Speakers - 4 Pi (w/B&C DE250/JBL2226H) × 3 [LCR], Yamaha Crap × 2 [surrounds], Exodus Audio Maelstrom-X18" sealed sub [near field sub], LAB-12 based ported sub tuned to 22 Hz x2 [flanking subs, XO set at 40 Hz]
post #24129 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 09:02 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWCgrad View Post
I would be willing to bet that JBL's R&D budget is more than 10 times the total JTR budget. That being said Jeff isn't in the driver development business and it takes significantly less budget to systems engineer using available COTS items.

I doubt Jeff loses sleep worrying about JBL (and visa versa). Different business space most of the time, but here on AVS we tend to blur lines and go whole hog for that iota of performance to meet our specific needs.

Each of us have unique needs and thus unique requirements. No speaker made is good for the huge range of requirements. But its always great to read and listen to all the different approaches. I for one am very intrigued by @Archaea s system based on the 9 election cheapo Mackies.
I agree wholeheartedly...Jeff has more knowledge and experience than I do but not as much as JBL...who cares...Jeff is more than capable of creating great audio equipment, which shows in his entire line of offerings. My hats are off to him and what he continues to accomplish.

And I agree that we all have different needs, wants, and desires. Obviously a large room like AudioVideoAholic has different needs than my itty bitty living room. I think the thing that got me was an ABSOLUTE statement that "they can't do what I want" when full information wasn't known. That speaks to fanboyism and ignorance in my "engineering-type" opinion. I know I've spoken in absolute terms before and have been called on it so I'm not picking on anyone, just an observation that got my attention.

The M2s may be some sort of accurate reference and I'd love to hear them and would likely enjoy them. But I will say that I've never felt my JTR Noesis have lacked detail or articulateness. I thoroughly enjoy the midrange and upper end of my Noesis 212 HT-LPs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefdvr27 View Post
A while ago I was reading about James Lansing and it is a pretty neat story and most people don't know that he basically is the pioneer of pro speakers. I will add a link or two if you feel like reading, there are better reads about his life with a quick search. It is kind of sad that he never got to see what an empire he created. I believe that JBL is pretty huge in Japan.

http://www.bext.com/history1.htm

http://books.google.com/books?id=oHN...0story&f=false

--
Interesting links. Thanks Reef!
post #24130 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 09:05 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frohlich View Post
Outside of AVS dual S2s would be the cats meow and quite frankly is more than enough for all but the largest rooms. This is a thread of audio excess...kind of like going to car audio contest and the bass is shaking the glass on the car 50'feet away. Please take my comment in context...there are some serious bass nuts on this thread. My subs in the basement can honestly shake my front door when I watch movies and that is below reference levels
Quill, Frohlich is right on the money here. I haven't heard the S2s personally but their reputation proceeds them. Even if you "ONLY" had 2 S2s, you'd still be a part of the bass crazy club, even here on AVS. We call the ones with 8 or 16 18" subwoofers...crazy. Of course, the more you hang on here...the closer you get to crazy too. So if you're smart...you'll stay for a short time, get your equipment setup...and promptly lose the avsforum.com URL. I'm just trying to help your wallet man!
Archaea likes this.
post #24131 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 09:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 652 Post(s)
Liked: 433
Quote:
Originally Posted by carp View Post
Comparing the SH50's to the 212's in my room was a blast (so thankful to Beast for that!!!!). 50% of the guys liked the 212's better and vice versa but it's not like their sound signature was real similar. VERY different IMO, none of the guys thought they sounded similar.

I guess my point is I don't think that it's as simple as just picking JTR or Danley or Seaton and thinking you are good no matter which you pick because your ears might like one of them a lot more than the others.

I fully realize that this post is so the opposite of help............

It just means you have to hear all of them before making a decision.
That is great advice Carp, because they don't sound similar. Not only that, their dispersion characteristics have a huge impact on the perception of that sound in the room.

I'm so glad I had the SH50's and SM60F's in my room at the same time because it was enlightening to see how the tightening of the dispersion pattern going from the 60's to the 50's impacted the sound at the listening positions. Prior to this I was totally enamored with the Danley synergy horn approach, but not so much after. IMO, the Danley design is perfect for their intended pro application in larger spaces/arrayability, but not so much in the small room/home application.

It is entirely the opposite approach taken by JBL with the M2 (and their entire LSR (Linear Spacial Reference)) line. Whereas the Danley design focuses on minimizing the interaction with the room and the room power response, the JBL embraces the room power response and uses it.

Having heard both in my room I'm a total convert to the JBL approach.
post #24132 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 09:31 AM
AVS Special Member

I don't think my comments were ignorant I think they were based on me being informed about my own needs and the basic physics involved with the output I am looking for. Now fanboyism is another story. I am definitely a fan of JTR, guilty as charged.

I will say posting specs like that and not recognizing that may be damn near physically impossible brings into question some basic engineering judgment. Glad you corrected it.
RMK! and fatsow like this.

Speakers: JTR Noesis 212HT (LCR), JTR Slant 8's (surrounds), 3 Orbit Shifter LFU's
post #24133 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 09:53 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Looks like people have mixed up the specs and I passed it along. I apologize for that. Here is the spec from the JBL M2 brochure.

Continuous/Peak SPL@ 1m: 117 dB /123 dB; 108 dB Peak SPL @ 8m
Specs can be helpful, but they are not necessarily comparable from manufacturer to manufacturer. The M2 maximum specs are determined by direct measurement and are set based on using them continuously at those output levels. So they are not absolute maximum output numbers, but continuous use maximum output numbers that maintain the low distortion and clarity expected of a reference monitor in a studio mixing environment at those SPL levels.

Big difference from JTR maximum output numbers that are not measured but calculated from driver specification sheet numbers.

I can tell you the M2's have awesome output and don't lose their composure at any volume that I can tolerate.

I never had the JTR 212's measure greater than 123 dB peak in my room at my listening position and that was with me standing at the door to the rear of my room because I couldn't be in the room without fear for my hearing. I could tell their character was changing at those volumes, so I am not so sure that they could reach their maximum calculated volumes while maintaining clean output and highly doubt that Jeff would recommend continuous use at those maximum output numbers.

Applying the same standards to both speakers, I think they would be much closer than the specs suggest.
dgage likes this.
post #24134 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 10:03 AM
AVS Special Member

^ I've measured them and I found if anything to have higher sensitivity and output than Jeff rated them. Others have concurred.

So how much output do the M2's have from 20-80hz, I am really curious? It all may be a moot point since they have what you need for SPL and the other attributes are key to the experience, but since we are talking output I thought you might know.

post #24135 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 10:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I don't think my comments were ignorant I think they were based on me being informed about my own needs and the basic physics involved with the output I am looking for. Now fanboyism is another story. I am definitely a fan of JTR, guilty as charged.

I will say posting specs like that and not recognizing that may be damn near physically impossible brings into question some basic engineering judgment. Glad you corrected it.
I was never willing to try it, but you've got the amp power to do it as well. I'm curious, have you ever cranked the 212's up to 134 dB? In stereo they should hit a bit higher than that. What is the highest SPL you've measured listening at?
post #24136 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 10:22 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
^ I've measured them and I found if anything to have higher sensitivity and output than Jeff rated them. Others have concurred.

So how much output do the M2's have from 20-80hz, I am really curious? It all may be a moot point since they have what you need for SPL and the other attributes are key to the experience, but since we are talking output I thought you might know.
Yea, that's a great question and I don't know. As you said, they meet my needs so I haven't tested their absolute limits yet. But I will . Remember, I've only had them a couple of weeks, I need some time.

And just to be clear, I am not criticizing JTR and I'm still a JTR fan too .
post #24137 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 10:22 AM
Señor Member

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Liked: 428
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gooddoc View Post
Specs can be helpful, but they are not necessarily comparable from manufacturer to manufacturer. The M2 maximum specs are determined by direct measurement and are set based on using them continuously at those output levels. So they are not absolute maximum output numbers, but continuous use maximum output numbers that maintain the low distortion and clarity expected of a reference monitor in a studio mixing environment at those SPL levels.

Big difference from JTR maximum output numbers that are not measured but calculated from driver specification sheet numbers.

I can tell you the M2's have awesome output and don't lose their composure at any volume that I can tolerate.

I never had the JTR 212's measure greater than 123 dB peak in my room at my listening position and that was with me standing at the door to the rear of my room because I couldn't be in the room without fear for my hearing. I could tell their character was changing at those volumes, so I am not so sure that they could reach their maximum calculated volumes while maintaining clean output and highly doubt that Jeff would recommend continuous use at those maximum output numbers.

Applying the same standards to both speakers, I think they would be much closer than the specs suggest.
I'm guessing the changing character you noted was due as much to the room interaction (e.g. overloading) as any actual degradation in sound quality. JTR 212 HT's can play well beyond the levels most rooms can handle. Clearly, the M2 was designed as a studio monitor and max output was a minor design consideration. They are really a different design for a different purpose. You are re-purposing them to a degree and that is very cool as that is how pro-audio made it's way into the HT world. I am looking forward to my M2 demos on the 27th and hearing for myself what you have heard. It appears the demo rooms will be very different environments and that will also be interesting.

Thanks for bringing something new to the HT/music table. It gets tiresome discussing the same old products/issues.

HToM

"Who are you, who are so wise in the ways of science?"
post #24138 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 10:23 AM
AVS Special Member

with the gain on the LG @+35 (and ear plugs in place) I have seen my meter hit 132dB at about 1M with one speaker on and subs off. Ultimately the should go a few higher.

post #24139 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 10:25 AM
AVS Special Member

^^ gunshot scene

post #24140 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 10:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Lbrown105 - First, I hope you know that we are having a chill discussion and wish we were talking in a living room enjoying some tunes.

If you told me JBL spent over a million dollars on R&D and produced a unit capable of 130+db output down to 20Hz with a single ported 15"...I'd say impressive. I wouldn't say that it is impossible for such a company like that to develop such a speaker.

And my ignorance comment is based on the fact that you didn't know the actual specs of the M2 any more than I did and yet you said they couldn't possibly meet your requirements. But you doubt the physics of a 15" capable of such output and I do not.

But that is just my viewpoint and I think I've argued too much as it is. I apologize. Back to the normal JTR thread...whatever that is.
lbrown105 likes this.
post #24141 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 10:39 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Wink Originally posted by SOWK

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOWK View Post
A lot of users are recommending dual orbital shifters over the S2's. Curious as to why?

Once you can hit 120dB from 20hz to 120hz why would the orbital shifters be better?

I'm trying for 120dB from 5hz to 120hz...

I know I am on a concrete slab, but will eventually go for crowsons as well in the near future.

Might want to check out this thread, Jeff weights in a couple times

www.avsforum.com/.../1399630-captivator-s2-vs-orbit-shifter.html
post #24142 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 10:39 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
That is great advice Carp, because they don't sound similar. Not only that, their dispersion characteristics have a huge impact on the perception of that sound in the room.

I'm so glad I had the SH50's and SM60F's in my room at the same time because it was enlightening to see how the tightening of the dispersion pattern going from the 60's to the 50's impacted the sound at the listening positions. Prior to this I was totally enamored with the Danley synergy horn approach, but not so much after. IMO, the Danley design is perfect for their intended pro application in larger spaces/arrayability, but not so much in the small room/home application.

It is entirely the opposite approach taken by JBL with the M2 (and their entire LSR (Linear Spacial Reference)) line. Whereas the Danley design focuses on minimizing the interaction with the room and the room power response, the JBL embraces the room power response and uses it.

Having heard both in my room I'm a total convert to the JBL approach.
What did you like better, the SH50 or SM60?
post #24143 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 10:55 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMK! View Post
I'm guessing the changing character you noted was due as much to the room interaction (e.g. overloading) as any actual degradation in sound quality. JTR 212 HT's can play well beyond the levels most rooms can handle. Clearly, the M2 was designed as a studio monitor and max output was a minor design consideration. They are really a different design for a different purpose. You are re-purposing them to a degree and that is very cool as that is how pro-audio made it's way into the HT world. I am looking forward to my M2 demos on the 27th and hearing for myself what you have heard. It appears the demo rooms will be very different environments and that will also be interesting.

Thanks for bringing something new to the HT/music table. It gets tiresome discussing the same old products/issues.
Yea, you are probably right about the room. Particularly since we're talking an untreated room at the time. But still, my point was that the specs for the M2's are derived differently and you cant just compare spec sheet numbers. I don't really know what the actual maximum output differences are between the M2 and the 212's, but going by what I hear on my room I know that the M2's will cleanly fill a larger room than mine with clean ear ringing SPL.

I've only measured at my listening position and never bothered going louder since if I need ear plugs to measure than what is the point!?? Lol.

Any speaker I own has to play louder - cleanly - than my ears can tolerate. That's what I mean by no compromise or limits. I don't actually literally mean "no limits" . As soon as I need ear plugs I no longer need an SPL meter to tell me the speakers meet my needs .

I'm looking forward to read your impressions of the M2. The M2 changed a lot about my views of design approaches. It's a fusion design that will surprise a lot of people who think they've heard it all.
post #24144 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 10:59 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NWCgrad View Post
I would be willing to bet that JBL's R&D budget is far more than 100 times the total JTR budget.
Corrected.

Which is a testament to Jeff's talents.
NWCgrad likes this.
post #24145 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 11:01 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
with the gain on the LG @+35 (and ear plugs in place) I have seen my meter hit 132dB at about 1M with one speaker on and subs off. Ultimately the should go a few higher.
I'm scared to ask but if I ever get up to Wisconsin, can I request an aural assualt? Sounds like your system is something special to behold. I'll bring ear plugs and muffs!
post #24146 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 11:06 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
And you "need" that output . I've got no problem with that, to each his own. I took my measurements from the LP. But at the point I can't be in the room is the point it's cool to have more output, but for me, not a "need". And I'm still not convinced running the 212's at those volumes 10 hours per day 365 is advisable.
post #24147 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 11:13 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 54
What amazes me is that Jeff has been able to introduce numerous new speakers over a relatively short period of time. This from a one man operation for design and testing. How he is able to do the proper design work, crossover testing and everything seems almost impossible and yet his newer speakers always seem to get such rave reviews from owners and group testers here.

Not trying to criticize at all but Mark Seaton whom I have tremendous respect for is far far slower to market with his new speakers. The redesigned new surround duty Sparks have been "coming" for almost 2 years now I believe and leave a hole in his offerings. I know he puts tremendous effort into producing the highest quality designs possible with his limited resources and it shows based upon owner reviews. Yes his designs being active powered are more complex I would think. Of course making speakers like the Cats that have been around for quite a while now and are still competitive with most anything out there shows the benefits of his efforts.

Not sure how many new speaker designs Jeff has been able to introduce during the life of the Cats but it is several.

I feel so lucky to have Mark and Jeff out there offering fantastic product. Just want to push Mark to give us more "toys" soon.

This from a Slant 8, 228HT, Submersive owner.
dgage likes this.
post #24148 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 11:27 AM
AVS Special Member

Mark, did you feel that earthquake up your way? About 15 minutes ago?
post #24149 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 11:30 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I'm scared to ask but if I ever get up to Wisconsin, can I request an aural assualt? Sounds like your system is something special to behold. I'll bring ear plugs and muffs!
of course you would be invited. In fact I am contemplating something of a GTG late fall still if I ever get the Dirac for the XMC-1 which is eminent according to Emotiva (I know its always eminent with them). This is all just good discussion. Having a bunch of members from this thread would be awesome, just travel can be a lot and I know people like to compare a lot of different stuff which I am not really wanting to do, but you never know.

If I do a GTG it will be posted here for sure. And ear plugs are optional but other than an extremely quick demo I don't plan on trying to drive people out of the room.
dgage likes this.

post #24150 of 26415 Old 10-04-2014, 11:35 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
And you "need" that output . I've got no problem with that, to each his own. I took my measurements from the LP. But at the point I can't be in the room is the point it's cool to have more output, but for me, not a "need". And I'm still not convinced running the 212's at those volumes 10 hours per day 365 is advisable.

too funny Doc, of course those levels are silly but also the whole peak thing and some of Tom Danley's writings are relevant to an extent which I am sure the M2's handle fine. I think the issue I might run into being a bass head with thhe M2's is those really high level short duration demos with a +15dB house curve in place.

. I can't wait for people to hear your M2's, and I wish I was one of them. I am quite confident they will be the most coherent, involving two channel experience most have ever heard.

Reply Speakers

Tags
228ht , captivator , Jtr , Jtr Noesis 212ht 212ht Lp
Gear in this thread - 228ht by PriceGrabber.com