Official JTR speaker thread - Page 896 - AVS Forum
First ... 894  895  896
Speakers > Official JTR speaker thread
countryWV's Avatar countryWV 10:47 AM Today
Anyone interested in 3 x 2012 T12s ............. If anyone needs a reference to how good and loud these speakers sound just ask my neighbors.

FS: 3 X 2012 JTR Triple 12

Price includes Paypal fee although I do accept Cash for a 3% discount

rangers's Avatar rangers 11:09 AM Today
countryWV, what are you getting to replace those T12s?
newc33's Avatar newc33 11:09 AM Today
Just got umike 1 in the mail today! Time to start playing with REW
rangers's Avatar rangers 11:11 AM Today
Duh, I went to your sale link....looks like we will soon have the same speakers.
countryWV's Avatar countryWV 11:29 AM Today
Quote:
Originally Posted by rangers View Post
Duh, I went to your sale link....looks like we will soon have the same speakers.
I already ordered a pair of 212HTs. Center will follow after I sell my T12s.
This picture was more than I could resist.

RMK!'s Avatar RMK! 12:03 PM Today
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryWV View Post
Anyone interested in 3 x 2012 T12s ............. If anyone needs a reference to how good and loud these speakers sound just ask my neighbors.

FS: 3 X 2012 JTR Triple 12

Price includes Paypal fee although I do accept Cash for a 3% discount
That is a good really deal for your T12's Chris. After all of my "upgrading", the original T12's, JTR surrounds and subs made for a fantastic HT audio setup and if I were a "normal" person, I would still be enjoying them today.

Going for that last 5% (pick a number) is an obsession shared by a lot of us afflicted with Audio/Video disease. Perhaps we should be thinking about a "group buy" for psychotherapy services rather than for speakers and AV gear. In any case, enjoy the new speakers and the nice improvement in SQ that comes with each upgrade.

P.S. Glad to see you hanging in there with the Submersives. I know MANY here don't agree, but a pair of those is all anyone needs to achieve great bass for music and even HT.
rhed's Avatar rhed 12:05 PM Today
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryWV View Post
I already ordered a pair of 212HTs. Center will follow after I sell my T12s.
This picture was more than I could resist.

Nice WV.. Yea those pictures that Jeff put up makes them look tempting.. I guess you fell into the temptation hah! Don't tell me.. It was the wooden horn that did it? I couldn't agree more though. Besides the new specs those wooden horns just makes them look aggressive.. Lol! Nice!
Tags: 215RT , 228ht , captivator , Jtr , Jtr Noesis 212ht 212ht Lp
First ... 894  895  896

Up
Mobile  Desktop