Official JTR speaker thread - Page 939 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 

post #28141 of 28141 Old Today, 06:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 546 Post(s)
Liked: 206
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolgeek View Post
HAHA... you're not the first who said this.... my friend on FB noticed the colors too...

The problem is I could never take a nice photo with my Galaxy Note 2 phone... none of the picture is the right color.. so, i just used their 'picture modes' and took several colors... they aren't very sharp either...

I think the are 26 inch wide... very comfy.. I could have gone 4 seats / row, getting me 8 seats total, but i decided on 'less but more comfy' considering that most of the time, it's just gonna be me or fam watching movies... if more than 6 ppl are watching, prob add some chairs and maybe some bean bags...
It's just the White Balance that camera is trying to figure out that is throwing off the color. Take it off Auto WB and set it manually to incandescent or fluorescent, depending on the majority bulb type in the room.

---------------------------------------------------------------
gear: 3x JTR 212HT ~ 4x JTR 8LP ~ 2x JTR Orbit Shifter LFU ~ 11x Elemental Designs eD6c ~ Marantz SR7008 ~ Panasonic PT-AE8000U ~ Elite 176" 2.35 ATS
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
215RT , 228ht , captivator , Jtr , Jtr Noesis 212ht 212ht Lp
Gear in this thread - 215RT by PriceGrabber.com

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page