Official JTR speaker thread - Page 966 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 

Old Today, 06:57 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 330 Post(s)
Liked: 173
I have heard the 215's several times and they are outstanding but for my listening habits still not up to the 212HT/OS combo Sub integration is critical with the OS, but with the 215RT's they are already integrated which may be a huge advantage for some. For full range they are the about the best that I have heard and I did a lot of listening at Axpona last year.

Pre-Pro: Emotiva XMC-1, DSP: Mini DSP 2x4 balanced
Amplifier: Sunfire TGA7400, Lab Gruppen FP10000Q
Speakers: JTR Noesis 212HT (LCR), JTR Slant 8's (surrounds), 3 Orbit Shifter LFU's
Sources: PS3, HTPC, Dish Network
Projector: Epson 8350
Screen: Seymour XD AT 138" diagonal 16:9
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Today, 07:44 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 598 Post(s)
Liked: 192
I was tempted for some 215RMs during the moving sale.
Old Today, 08:01 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 138 Post(s)
Liked: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by lbrown105 View Post
I have heard the 215's several times and they are outstanding but for my listening habits still not up to the 212HT/OS combo Sub integration is critical with the OS, but with the 215RT's they are already integrated which may be a huge advantage for some. For full range they are the about the best that I have heard and I did a lot of listening at Axpona last year.
Lol....I've been away from this thread for months as I enjoy my 212HTs and dual OSs....and this is the first post I read.....and I absolutely agree!

I'm critical as hell about HT audio, and I just get lost in these speakers (behind a 140" AT screen).... And I have only done basic calibration and setup.

Anyway...it's been months since I stopped in here, and I thought it was ironic that literally the first post I read reflects my exact sentiments!

Tags
215RT , 228ht , captivator , Jtr , Jtr Noesis 212ht 212ht Lp
Gear in this thread - 215RT by PriceGrabber.com