Official JTR speaker thread - Page 988 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 7187Likes

Old 06-08-2015, 10:33 PM
AVS Spatial Member

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
Liked: 84
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post
I quoted the wrong post about the 210RT's. Once I realized that I deleted the post and quoted the correct post.
Ok, thanks.

"Oh, what a day. What a lovely day!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-09-2015, 12:33 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1042 Post(s)
Liked: 408
Quote:
Originally Posted by swest View Post
Thanks for the perspective.

I'm actually starting to think that I might go DIY on the surrounds and heights using 8" coaxial full-range, similar to the JTRs. I can certainly produce a neutral, sealed, <1/2 cf, box... so then it will just come down to the quality of the drivers and the crossover... I think. They may not be voiced like the LCRs, but that hasn't hindered my enjoyment up to this point.

That may be the way I have to go. I'll rethink the LCR choices (i.e. 228 vs 210 vs 212 vs etc.) but I'm still a little worried about the space they will take up in the room (even though they won't be on the floor, but will be mounted in space on either side of the screen, with 'C' being behind the screen.)
The general feedback is that the 3-way models are best for music, but they are all super-close for movies. From there, which model depends on how low you need to go and how much space you have. If space is tight, the 210s are the smallest 3-way models.
Old 06-09-2015, 12:37 AM
AVS Special Member

@swest

I think DIY coaxial would be a solid solution for surround and ceiling speakers.

If you go with high efficiency designs and use room EQ, I wouldn't worry about timbral differences.
Old 06-09-2015, 02:48 AM
AVS Spatial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcohen View Post
The general feedback is that the 3-way models are best for music, but they are all super-close for movies. From there, which model depends on how low you need to go and how much space you have. If space is tight, the 210s are the smallest 3-way models.
If by 'super-close' for movies, you mean physically close, then yes... that is exactly one of the things that I'm trying to balance in my little space. I'm going to re-post the picture from earlier, so we have a frame of reference. (By the way, is that what you mean by 'super-close'?)

The tweeters on the B&W 803s are at the bottom corners and my head is at the top corner of an equilateral triangle that is 7' on a side. That should give you an idea of the size of the listening space. And, yes, for music, they are nicely located. But, as you imply, anything larger, or closer, might be just a bit much for movies played at, or near, reference levels. This is why my focus has been on the 228HTs. When mounted up, and back, with the horn aligned with the centerline of the screen, they would give me an extra 10" of distance to my head (which doesn't sound like much, but it represents an additional 12% of distance). Also, that put the L+Rs closer to, or at, the distance to C.

As it turns out, the 210RMs have the same depth and the same width, so I could still achieve the increase in distance that I'm hoping for, and the box would only be 8" taller (which, from the point of view of the centerline reference, only represents 4" more above and below said centerline - I'm already starting to rationalize... you see what's happening here?).

I hadn't really stopped to do that comparison before. That's not bad. Then, stepping up to the 212HTRs, I think that the cross-sectional area (40" x 16.5") begins, maybe, to be a little overwhelming. However, having said that, the 212HTRs extend the 228HT's LFR by 10hz, where the 210RMs lost 10hz compared to the 228HTs.

Hmmm... I think that it is time to make a couple of mock-ups for sizing purposes. I like the idea of having, what is possibly (?), the more musical 210RMs in there, but, man, those 212HTRs look like they will kick some serious arse! And, yes, their website is confusing to me, the 212HTRs are 3-way?

Well... I was going to continue along the "I'm confused by their descriptions..." train of thought, but I finally figured out what was confusing me: I had no idea that those horn-loaded drivers were coaxial... So, every time I saw 'coaxial' in the description, I was automatically picturing the kind of coaxial driver that is in, say, the Single 8HTs... a woofer, with a coaxially-mounted HF driver in the middle. And this notwithstanding the fact that the description clearly refers to the horn not the woofer(s)... duhhh....

So, never mind... things are a little clearer to me now, and those 212HTRs are beginning to stimulate my itch.

Well, you guys have been nudging me, all along, in this direction, and I've been adding more information about my theater, a little at a time. So, now that you, hopefully, have that slightly clearer picture of my situation, is the nudge still in play? Go with the 212HTRs, and space-be-damned?

This would clearly make the DIY surrounds/heights a must.

- s.west
countryWV likes this.

Old 06-09-2015, 03:54 AM

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
Liked: 119
Quote:
Originally Posted by dholmes54 View Post
Thx I bought them from Jeff,he is very hard to get in touch with
Call him, I have never called and not had him answer.
I usually call later in the day.
Old 06-09-2015, 04:33 AM

Quote:
If by 'super-close' for movies, you mean physically close, then yes... that is exactly one of the things that I'm trying to balance in my little space. I'm going to re-post the picture from earlier, so we have a frame of reference. (By the way, is that what you mean by 'super-close'?)

The tweeters on the B&W 803s are at the bottom corners and my head is at the top corner of an equilateral triangle that is 7' on a side. That should give you an idea of the size of the listening space. And, yes, for music, they are nicely located. But, as you imply, anything larger, or closer, might be just a bit much for movies played at, or near, reference levels. This is why my focus has been on the 228HTs. When mounted up, and back, with the horn aligned with the centerline of the screen, they would give me an extra 10" of distance to my head (which doesn't sound like much, but it represents an additional 12% of distance). Also, that put the L+Rs closer to, or at, the distance to C.

As it turns out, the 210RMs have the same depth and the same width, so I could still achieve the increase in distance that I'm hoping for, and the box would only be 8" taller (which, from the point of view of the centerline reference, only represents 4" more above and below said centerline - I'm already starting to rationalize... you see what's happening here?).

I hadn't really stopped to do that comparison before. That's not bad. Then, stepping up to the 212HTRs, I think that the cross-sectional area (40" x 16.5") begins, maybe, to be a little overwhelming. However, having said that, the 212HTRs extend the 228HT's LFR by 10hz, where the 210RMs lost 10hz compared to the 228HTs.

Hmmm... I think that it is time to make a couple of mock-ups for sizing purposes. I like the idea of having, what is possibly (?), the more musical 210RMs in there, but, man, those 212HTRs look like they will kick some serious arse! And, yes, their website is confusing to me, the 212HTRs are 3-way?

Well... I was going to continue along the "I'm confused by their descriptions..." train of thought, but I finally figured out what was confusing me: I had no idea that those horn-loaded drivers were coaxial... So, every time I saw 'coaxial' in the description, I was automatically picturing the kind of coaxial driver that is in, say, the Single 8HTs... a woofer, with a coaxially-mounted HF driver in the middle. And this notwithstanding the fact that the description clearly refers to the horn not the woofer(s)... duhhh....

So, never mind... things are a little clearer to me now, and those 212HTRs are beginning to stimulate my itch.

Well, you guys have been nudging me, all along, in this direction, and I've been adding more information about my theater, a little at a time. So, now that you, hopefully, have that slightly clearer picture of my situation, is the nudge still in play? Go with the 212HTRs, and space-be-damned?

- s.west
I was thinking the same thing initially. I would have went with this option except I got a really good deal on the speakers in Jeff moving sale so the full 7 speaker system came into my budget range. I'm going to start with the Volts once I go atmos to see how they sound/keep up, because of the cost/form factor. If the volts dont work Ill likely try to find some used single 8 lps.

Keep in mind that 212HTR/210RT/RM's have a better compression driver than the 228's so you are getting a bonus there by stepping up. (Keep me honest here guys if I am wrong)
Old 06-09-2015, 04:44 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 405 Post(s)
Liked: 579
Quote:
Did Jeff already stop using the wooden horn with the 212's? And I see the 212TT's are now the 212HT's and the 212HT's are now 212HTR's, man that's going to end up confusion a lot of people if they start reading up on the 212's from when they were first introduced or read any of the GTG thread. If they don't catch the little note on the JTR website they'll be ready all about the 212HT's and might not realize that everyone's talking about the 212HT 3-ways and not the 212HT 2-ways.
All orders go through Jeff. I'm sure after the "LP incident" he will go out of his way to make sure customers know exactly what speaker they are ordering.

The "TT = Two-way Tower" did not sound right since the speaker is a monitor and not offered in a tower.

He now has 2 versions of full range towers and matching monitors in the 210RT/RM and 215RT/RM.
RT = Reference Tower ......... RM = Reference Monitor

2 versions of 212 monitor
212HT = Home Theater (2-way) ........................ 212 HTR Home Theater Reference (3-way with Coaxial CD)
Both use same cabinet with wooden horn

This way It is much easier to keep straight now. Jeff needs to change the pictures on the website to the wooden horn for less confusion.

Chris

Last edited by countryWV; 06-09-2015 at 04:53 AM.
Old 06-09-2015, 05:00 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Thanks jeff I need to know what yr my slanted 8s are the drivers are light purple in color maybe lavender
This is when he changed around Nov 2010
http://jtrspeakers.websitetoolbox.co...ed-8ht-4955475

Chris

Last edited by countryWV; 06-09-2015 at 05:05 AM.
Old 06-09-2015, 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryWV View Post
All orders go through Jeff. I'm sure after the "LP incident" he will go out of his way to make sure customers know exactly what speaker they are ordering.

The "TT = Two-way Tower" did not sound right since the speaker is a monitor and not offered in a tower.

He now has 2 versions of full range towers and matching monitors in the 210RT/RM and 215RT/RM.
RT = Reference Tower ......... RM = Reference Monitor

2 versions of 212 monitor
212HT = Home Theater (2-way) ........................ 212 HTR Home Theater Reference (3-way with Coaxial CD)
Both use same cabinet with wooden horn

This way It is much easier to keep straight now. Jeff needs to change the pictures on the website to the wooden horn for less confusion.
It may have been better to do:
215RT = Reference Tower
210RT = Reference Tower
212RHT = Reference Home Theater

212HT = Home theater
228HT = Home theater

I think this naming scheme is a bit more easily understandable and groups the products better by designation.
Guess Im just picky that way =)

Ill say HTR rolls off the tongue better tho.
countryWV likes this.
Old 06-09-2015, 06:16 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblackangus View Post
It may have been better to do:

3-way Towers and Monitors
215RT = Reference Tower
215RM = Reference Monitor
210RT = Reference Tower
210RM = Reference monitor

212HTR = Home Theater Reference

2-way Monitors
212HT = Home theater
228HT = Home theater

S8 series
Single 8HT = Home theater
Single 8HT-LP Home theater Low profile
Slanted 8HT = Home Theater

I think this naming scheme is a bit more easily understandable and groups the products better by designation.
Guess Im just picky that way =)

I think that has all of the speakers
theblackangus likes this.

Chris

Last edited by countryWV; 06-09-2015 at 06:40 AM.
Old 06-09-2015, 06:25 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 38 Post(s)
Quoted: 498 Post(s)
Liked: 1078
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterc613 View Post
For several years I've been using my system for home theater and I've ordered some JTR Captivators. I'm wondering if the Martin Logans can keep up with them and I'll have to get more dynamic speakers. I heard the JTR Noesis HT speakers at THE Newport Audio Show and they sounded good but not up to the clarity of an electrostat. Maybe I'll have to have two systems for music and home theater....
The room, setup, electronics and program material can all be a factor. I wouldn't hold judgement just yet.

Quote:
Did Jeff already stop using the wooden horn with the 212's?
Still wooden horn. I'm hoping to get pictures up soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcohen View Post
If space is tight, the 210s are the smallest 3-way models.
For the moment. An all new Noesis 228HT and Noesis 228HTR are in the works and should be available soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theblackangus View Post
That's what I was thinking.
Old 06-09-2015, 06:39 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 337 Post(s)
Liked: 81
I looked at the pics and can't tell what color the driver is,I guess I'll call Jeff, none of the pics looked purple thanks everyone for your help

Last edited by dholmes54; 06-09-2015 at 06:56 AM.
Old 06-09-2015, 06:43 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I looked at the pics and can't tell what color the driver is,I guess I'll call Jeff, none of the pics looked purple
Yellow with a BMS 4550 CD and 8cn552 Neo coaxial transducer. Before this I think it was a Selenium CD.

Chris

Last edited by countryWV; 06-09-2015 at 06:53 AM.
Old 06-09-2015, 06:58 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Permanian View Post
For the moment. An all new Noesis 228HT and Noesis 228HTR are in the works and should be available soon..
What's This?

Chris
Old 06-09-2015, 07:00 AM
AVS Special Member

Thx the problem is I've been so sick can't take the driver out,I guess I'll try later,sucks being a old fart!
Old 06-09-2015, 07:10 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

- s.west
What kind of amps are you using for mains? How much power? (Trying to gauge whether the differences in efficiency would be valuable to you.)
What do you use as your crossover frequency? What is doing the crossover? Do you always run with subs? (Trying to gauge whether additional low frequency extension would be valuable to you.)

BTW, when sitting that close, I think more toe-in would be important - probably aimed directly at the MLP. Keep that in mind when determining how much size you can handle.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:29 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1474 Post(s)
Liked: 1294
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefightingrob View Post
Thank you Peterc613 these are the kinds of experiences I am really hoping to hear more of. I have no doubt these JTR speakers would make truly hard to beat HT speakers. I too have ordered a Cap 1400 in hopes to blend in the bottom end of my wilsons, and to use with my def tech surrounds.
I had the Martin Logan Vantage speakers and they really got me hooked on high fidelity. They were extremely "real" sounding and played details naturally. I sacrificed a little of that detail to find a more full sound with Wilson Audio Sophia1's They were smooth, and dramatic, but not quite as detailed, and still not quite full range sound. Moved to the Watt Puppy8 and found the missing details, but still miss the bass. Watt Puppy 8s are great, but very monitor like in presentation. My brief experience with the 210rt displayed an easiness and full range sound that was fun and pulled you in. Though admittedly this was a brief encounter with unfamiliar electronics in a hotel room.
Thanks. Keep it coming.
Hi Rob,

I've posted a lot about my progression through Audiophile speakers (see HToM link) to the high efficiency designs. I think rcohen has it right when he says that the best of the HE speakers will do all that any audiophile speaker can if the room and EQ are done right. I think there may be a bit of detail and resolution left on the table but in the end, the slight differences there are more than offset by the dynamics capability and huge soundstage of a good HE speaker setup. In other words for Home Theater, no contest.
firefightingrob and nash23 like this.

Opinions are not facts.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:32 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Thx the problem is I've been so sick can't take the driver out,I guess I'll try later,sucks being a old fart!
I have that driver in my 2010 T8LP's. So you probably have 2010's.

Oh and by the way get healthy old fella. You're giving the rest of us a bad name ...

Opinions are not facts.
Old 06-09-2015, 07:37 AM
AVS Special Member

Thx rmk,I lived toooo much when I was young now in my sixties I'm paying for it!
Old 06-09-2015, 08:03 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 1012 Post(s)
Liked: 936
Quote:

Hmmm.... I would have to come back to the real world with my amplification if I did this, because I'm running out of room in the rack. Right now I have one bridged QSC PLX3402 amp per subwoofer and LCRs (i.e. 7 total), and a couple of Crown d-75s for the surrounds. I could probably unbridge nearly everything...
Am I reading this correctly in that you have 7 QSC PLX3402's running in bridged mode (1 for each sub and LCR)? Holy smokes that is a ton of power into LCR's (bridged 3402 rated output is 2200/3400 W [8/4 ohm] . Even by AVS standards that is a LOT of power!

With the high sensitivity of the JTR line I would think than a single channel of a 3402 would be plenty of juice (700/1100 into 8/4 ohms) in all except the largest of spaces and SPL levels well above THX reference.

Two ears and a brain comprise a powerful acoustical analysis tool, able to extract enormous resolution, detail, and pleasure from circumstances that, when subject to mere technical measurements, seem to be disastrous. Floyd Toole
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/15-gen...sement-ht.html[/B]
Old 06-09-2015, 08:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 2522 Post(s)
Liked: 1992
Quote:
What's This?

I'm going to guess that it'll be the same as the custom 228 that Jeff made for Frohlich, which was a 228 with a custom wooden waveguide and a BMS 4593.
Old 06-09-2015, 09:18 AM
AVS Spatial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcohen
What kind of amps are you using for mains? How much power?
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWCgrad View Post
Am I reading this correctly in that you have 7 QSC PLX3402's running in bridged mode (1 for each sub and LCR)? Holy smokes that is a ton of power into LCR's (bridged 3402 rated output is 2200/3400 W [8/4 ohm] . Even by AVS standards that is a LOT of power!

With the high sensitivity of the JTR line I would think than a single channel of a 3402 would be plenty of juice (700/1100 into 8/4 ohms) in all except the largest of spaces and SPL levels well above THX reference.
You read that correctly. And, yes, if you go back to one of my previous posts, I say:

Quote:
Originally Posted by swest
Hmmm.... I would have to come back to the real world with my amplification if I did this, because I'm running out of room in the rack. Right now I have one bridged QSC PLX3402 amp per subwoofer and LCRs (i.e. 7 total), and a couple of Crown d-75s for the surrounds. I could probably unbridge nearly everything, and go back to one amp per 2 subwoofers (since I run out of electricity before I run out of amp, i.e., I pop the 30-amp breaker the subs are on before the amps redline - those sealed subs roll off at ~46hz, and I use a BASSIS to re-Q them, and that takes a lot of juice), and one amp for L+R, leaving the Center channel on one bridged 3402 (?). That frees up 2 of the QSCs for the surrounds, but that means I would still need two stereo amps or one 4-channel amp for the height speakers...

I don't have a problem with the unbridge step, since the output sensitivity of these JTRs is, like, 6db higher than everything I'm running (I think). Even so, this is all getting to be a little pricey, at $12,000 for the speakers alone... plus an additional 4-channels of amplification. But, since this is the JTR Speaker thread, I assume this is the way to go, right?
Yes, those bridged 3402s are just idling, even during the most demanding periods. When I first went to that configuration, I was really impressed at just how (and here I will have to resort to one of those vague audiophile terms) 'effortlessly' the mains did their job, and how there was just never any listener fatigue at higher volumes. I am vigilant to never overdrive.

So, yes, lots of ampacity (to steal a term from the Electrician's vernacular).

Old 06-09-2015, 09:47 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 1529 Post(s)
Liked: 1016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peterc613 View Post
I've also owned Wilson Watt Puppy 3's and 5.1's. I currently have Martin Logan Requests. Before that I had various electrostatic speakers including Jansen, KLH, Dayton Wright, Infinity, Acoustat, Quad, and Beverage. The Wilson's were the closest to the electrostatic clarity I really enjoy, but with the extension and headroom inherent to a cone driver system. Most of the reasonably priced horn based speakers I've heard sound really dynamic but have a "horn coloration" that I find distracting. The Avantgarde Trios I heard one time sounded fantastic but way way out of my price range.

For several years I've been using my system for home theater and I've ordered some JTR Captivators. I'm wondering if the Martin Logans can keep up with them and I'll have to get more dynamic speakers. I heard the JTR Noesis HT speakers at THE Newport Audio Show and they sounded good but not up to the clarity of an electrostat. Maybe I'll have to have two systems for music and home theater....

Martin Logan Request
I have only heard a pair of Electrostats once and I was in shock at how bad they sounded. No offense here, it could have been a million things for the poor sound and I have been on the hunt to hear a properly calibrated set up from an audiophile of course. I almost had my chance in KC. One of the theaters for the HT crawl had a full 7.1 ML Electorstat set up, but it never happened. It was originally on the Friday night itinerary, but I guess it got nixed. I myself enjoyed my night with the crew at the AMC Prime! Some of the guys got a first hand look at my home theater Narcolepsy
Old 06-09-2015, 10:17 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefdvr27 View Post
I have only heard a pair of Electrostats once and I was in shock at how bad they sounded. No offense here, it could have been a million things for the poor sound and I have been on the hunt to hear a properly calibrated set up from an audiophile of course. I almost had my chance in KC. One of the theaters for the HT crawl had a full 7.1 ML Electorstat set up, but it never happened. It was originally on the Friday night itinerary, but I guess it got nixed. I myself enjoyed my night with the crew at the AMC Prime! Some of the guys got a first hand look at my home theater Narcolepsy
I have to agree about the big ML Electrostats. Not my taste but the most annoying thing was the tiny sweet spot. I heard them in a nice treated room and heard the Revel Salon Ultima2's at the same time. The Revels sounded 100% better to my ears.

BTW, I also heard the Wilson Alexandria's that day and thought the Revels sounded better despite being $100K less. The Revels are only stupid expensive. The Wilson's price defies any rational description

Opinions are not facts.
Old 06-09-2015, 10:26 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
I'm going to guess that it'll be the same as the custom 228 that Jeff made for Frohlich, which was a 228 with a custom wooden waveguide and a BMS 4593.
Sounds like the 228HTR ^^^

If he uses the same 1.4" CD that's in the 212HT (was TT) then the 228HT will be one hell of a speaker too.

Chris
Old 06-09-2015, 10:50 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 1529 Post(s)
Liked: 1016
Quote:
Sounds like the 228HTR ^^^

If he uses the same 1.4" CD that's in the 212HT (was TT) then the 228HT will be one hell of a speaker too.
That custom waveguide he speaks of is now standard!

Last edited by Reefdvr27; 06-09-2015 at 03:32 PM.
Old 06-09-2015, 03:16 PM
AVS Spatial Member

Greetings,

At nearly 30K posts, searching this thread is not particularly realistic...

So, could someone either point me to a post, or collection of posts, that describes JTR Speakers as a company? Or maybe an external review of the company?

Is this a one-man operation? Are products built after they are ordered? Or is there stock, on the shelves? Looking at the first post in this thread, it would appear that the company has been around since, at least, 2009. When were they founded?

All the website says is "JTR's new site coming soon!". How long has it been "coming soon!", I wonder?

Anyone?

These are expensive speakers, and I'm looking for a little history and maybe some industry context.

Thanks.

- s.west

Old 06-09-2015, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefightingrob View Post
My brief experience with the 210rt displayed an easiness and full range sound that was fun and pulled you in. Though admittedly this was a brief encounter with unfamiliar electronics in a hotel room.
Thanks. Keep it coming.
Now.. hmmm what does this sound like.
Maybe I just have a dirty mind.

But seriously, I was in the same boat.
I had listened to various speakers in my price range and went to axpona where I first heard the JTR 215RT's powered by some meager wattage. Even with low power they sounded very clear and honestly only about 5 or 6 other speakers I heard were anywhere near as exciting.
1. Seatons (out of my price range, but only by a bit but I liked the JTR's better)
2. Dynaudio Evidence (Which I would own if I had a spare 100k)
3. Magico Q3's (again out of my price range, by a not insigficant amount)
4. Vandersteens In my price range but I was betting they were not GREAT for all kinds of music
5. Kef Blades (again out of my price range,and I still liked the JTRs better)
6. Salk Exocitas (This was the closest for me, JTR and Salk have trade offs ultimately I wanted the huge dynamics)

At the end of the day the JTR's were good for all the music I liked + HT and as loud as I could want.
firefightingrob likes this.
Old 06-09-2015, 03:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Nobody want my 6 slanted 8s I thought they where priced fair,this is not sale gimmick but I don't want to put them on eBay its a pain!
Old 06-09-2015, 03:33 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 343 Post(s)
Liked: 160
I got my 212's, 228, and my single 8's set up and WOW. The clarity out of these things is astounding.

Question though- how do most of you wall mount your Single 8's? I had previously used this mount...

http://www.amazon.com/Pinpoint-Mount...speaker+mounts

...but I was not really in love with it ascetically. Suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Tags
215RT , 228ht , captivator , Jtr , Jtr Noesis 212ht 212ht Lp , noesis