Official BIC Venturi Thread - Page 7 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2011, 07:00 PM
Newbie
 
pguff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Here's the prices
Option #1 = $144
Option #2 = $130
Option #3 = $80
pguff is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-16-2011, 07:43 PM
Member
 
cbrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pguff View Post

Size of the bedroom is small right now, but it will be considerably bigger in a couple of months. I'm kind of planning for the future, but want new speakers now.

As I said, any combination will give you solid results. The 3 centers will give the most range, but may be to much in a small room. You could always use the volume if things get out of hand, but space may be another consideration. The bookshelves on the other hand will get you most of the comparable range with out scarifying space. They will also save you about $100.00 if you still decide to add the center. Some members like the 3 center combination suggesting it's more like owning 2 small towers. I'm currently upgrading my office speakers and I know that the DV62si will be in the mix.
Biggz

I completely misread your question. I need to put my glasses on. the 3 DV52clrs, will not out perform the DV62si's. I would go with 2 DV62si's and the DV52clr as the center. Sorry for the confusion.
cbrett is offline  
Old 02-16-2011, 07:55 PM
Newbie
 
pguff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 11
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Appreciate it, I was wondering where the savings were coming from when you said $100. Will the dv52 be mismatched with the dv62 or will I be fine? It would cost an extra $60 for the dv62 center, and I don't know if it would be worth it.
pguff is offline  
Old 02-16-2011, 08:30 PM
Member
 
cbrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by pguff View Post

Appreciate it, I was wondering where the savings were coming from when you said $100. Will the dv52 be mismatched with the dv62 or will I be fine? It would cost an extra $60 for the dv62 center, and I don't know if it would be worth it.

Yes I really confused the situation. My original response was based on the DV62clr. That speaker usually sells for approximately $100, so if you were to get 3 the math is self evident. On the other hand, if you went with the DV62si, they are sold in pairs for around $100.00. If you add the center (DV62clr) for another $100 you will still have the same 3 channels covered but would save $100 in cost. Either configuration will be lethal in a small room since these speakers can really project a lot of sound despite their size. Remember, these particular speakers are the ones that put BIC Venturi on the map with very flattering reviews from respected sources.
Biggz
cbrett is offline  
Old 02-18-2011, 08:03 AM
Member
 
cbrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quick question, has anybody tried the BIC DV52si. If so, what is your impression of the speaker and how is it used in your setup. Thanks
Biggz
cbrett is offline  
Old 03-09-2011, 01:34 PM
Advanced Member
 
futurecode's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wilkes-barre, PA
Posts: 506
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
I have and ooooooold (late 80s to early 90s) technics 5.0 speaker setup I've been looking to upgrade for quite some time. Been bouncing between dropping some big bucks (for me at least) on a "higher end" setup or go on the "cheap" with a energy take classic setup.

Well, after doing some research, And seeing today's (and tomorrows) Modells (yes, sporting goods Modells) 40 percent off deal, I bit the bullet and for under 500 bucks taxed and shipped, i went with a full BIC setup.

A pair of Dv64 for the fronts
A DV62CLRS for the center (from amazon, Modells didn't have it)
A pair of DV62Si for the surrounds
and a V1020 for the sub

I'm eager to get home a give them a whirl. I hope they live up to the "big sound on a budget" hype they have garnered. Regardless, I definitely know ill be making a positive step forward from where i used to be.

Wanted to go with the v1220 for the sub but Modells wouldn't honor the 40 percent off on that sub and being my room is 17 x 12 (with the sub being close to my seating and not across the room) I think the v1020 should do (for now at least!)

Once i get everything hooked to my Denon 1908 ill let audesssy have at it, but If you guys have any tips on crossover settings for these (or any tips for that matter), feel free to help a brotha out!

PSN: futurecode
futurecode is offline  
Old 03-10-2011, 01:01 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Timothy91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,090
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurecode View Post

I have and ooooooold (late 80s to early 90s) technics 5.0 speaker setup I've been looking to upgrade for quite some time. Been bouncing between dropping some big bucks (for me at least) on a "higher end" setup or go on the "cheap" with a energy take classic setup.

Well, after doing some research, And seeing today's (and tomorrows) Modells (yes, sporting goods Modells) 40 percent off deal, I bit the bullet and for under 500 bucks taxed and shipped, i went with a full BIC setup.

A pair of Dv64 for the fronts
A DV62CLRS for the center (from amazon, Modells didn't have it)
A pair of DV62Si for the surrounds
and a V1020 for the sub

I'm eager to get home a give them a whirl. I hope they live up to the "big sound on a budget" hype they have garnered. Regardless, I definitely know ill be making a positive step forward from where i used to be.

Wanted to go with the v1220 for the sub but Modells wouldn't honor the 40 percent off on that sub and being my room is 17 x 12 (with the sub being close to my seating and not across the room) I think the v1020 should do (for now at least!)

Once i get everything hooked to my Denon 1908 ill let audesssy have at it, but If you guys have any tips on crossover settings for these (or any tips for that matter), feel free to help a brotha out!

I hope you enjoy them. Nice speakers. I love my setup. I just watched this creepy/odd scifi called immortal (immortel in french). Sounded absolutely amazing on my system.
Timothy91 is offline  
Old 03-11-2011, 01:14 AM
Senior Member
 
hyperactiveme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 387
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Good score!
hyperactiveme is offline  
Old 03-11-2011, 01:12 PM
Advanced Member
 
futurecode's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wilkes-barre, PA
Posts: 506
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy91 View Post
I hope you enjoy them. Nice speakers. I love my setup. I just watched this creepy/odd scifi called immortal (immortel in french). Sounded absolutely amazing on my system.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperactiveme View Post
Good score!
Thanks guys, looking forward to getting them all in. I got the center in today and all i have to say is "damn, that frakker is huge" I know size doesn't make a speaker, but coming from my wimpy old school single speaker Technics center, it's quite impressive.

PSN: futurecode
futurecode is offline  
Old 03-30-2011, 08:17 AM
Newbie
 
adobepro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Here's my BIC Venturi setup:

LR BIC DV62si
Denon AVR-1610
Velodyne Impact Mini Sub
[Samsung ML-2525 Laser Printer on the left shelf]

Setup in a customized IKEA Expedit bookcase.
LL
adobepro is offline  
Old 03-30-2011, 03:02 PM
Newbie
 
Breakbeat989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Need Advice.

I will be using 4 DV64's as my front and side speakers for a 5.1 setup.
I just orderd a BIC FH6-LCR for my center channel.
It seemed like it would be better than the DV62-CLRS.

I'm going to be heading out of town and im not sure if i will be able to play and listen to everything before my return window will close.

So my question is with this set up should i have gone with the DV62-CLRS and if so why?

Thanks,
BB
Breakbeat989 is offline  
Old 03-30-2011, 03:21 PM
Advanced Member
 
futurecode's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wilkes-barre, PA
Posts: 506
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakbeat989
Need Advice.

I will be using 4 DV64's as my front and side speakers for a 5.1 setup.
I just orderd a BIC FH6-LCR for my center channel.
It seemed like it would be better than the DV62-CLRS.

I'm going to be heading out of town and im not sure if i will be able to play and listen to everything before my return window will close.

So my question is with this set up should i have gone with the DV62-CLRS and if so why?

Thanks,
BB
The only "things" the dv62 might have over fh6 I believe would the dv64's being timber matched with the dv62 (this may or may not be an issue depending on your thoughts on timber matching) and the fact that the dv62 and dv64 are soft cloth dome tweeters and the fh6 is a horn tweeter. That may be the bigger (if any) issue. Two totally different sounds tweeter wise, may not be a smooth transition between the fh6 and the 64's.

PSN: futurecode
futurecode is offline  
Old 03-30-2011, 05:00 PM
Newbie
 
Breakbeat989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 13
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurecode View Post
The only "things" the dv62 might have over fh6 I believe would the dv64's being timber matched with the dv62 (this may or may not be an issue depending on your thoughts on timber matching) and the fact that the dv62 and dv64 are soft cloth dome tweeters and the fh6 is a horn tweeter. That may be the bigger (if any) issue. Two totally different sounds tweeter wise, may not be a smooth transition between the fh6 and the 64's.
This does not sound promising. I would hate to get something and already be thinking i should have gotten something else.

Has anyone tried both and could give me thier thoughts?

Thanks,
-BB
Breakbeat989 is offline  
Old 03-30-2011, 10:09 PM
Member
 
cbrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breakbeat989 View Post

Need Advice.

I will be using 4 DV64's as my front and side speakers for a 5.1 setup.
I just orderd a BIC FH6-LCR for my center channel.
It seemed like it would be better than the DV62-CLRS.

I'm going to be heading out of town and im not sure if i will be able to play and listen to everything before my return window will close.

So my question is with this set up should i have gone with the DV62-CLRS and if so why?

Thanks,
BB

Why do you think the BIC FH6-LCR is better for your current setup? I own the DV62 CLR and find it to be an excellent speaker. The horn will sound much brighter then the tweeters in the Venturi speakers and those tweeters have a very clean sound with excellent imaging. In addition the speakers that have received the most recognition in the entire BIC line up have been the DV62 CLR and the DV62si. I currently have the DV84 for fronts, the DV62clr for the center and the DV62si for the rears and haven't heard anything comparable for the price. I do like the Definitive Techs that I auditioned a lot, but for that price I'll stick with what I have.

I haven't heard the FH6 but have heard a Acoustech setup with a similar configuration to mine. The Acoustech is suppose to be BIC's top line, but I still prefer the sound of the Venturi line hands down. Sorry.
Biggz
cbrett is offline  
Old 03-30-2011, 10:10 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 11,323
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 450 Post(s)
Liked: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by adobepro View Post

Here's my BIC Venturi setup:

LR BIC DV62si
Denon AVR-1610
Velodyne Impact Mini Sub
[Samsung ML-2525 Laser Printer on the left shelf]

Setup in a customized IKEA Expedit bookcase.

Have you thought about moving your speakers, to the
front edge of the cabinet?

__________________________________________
Who and Where - is the Way, the Truth and the Life?

Speakers > MB Quart VS05, Boston VS260, Snell K7
Subwoofer > Mordaunt Short Aviano 7
Receiver > Tascam PAR-200, Pioneer VSX-30
zieglj01 is online now  
Old 03-31-2011, 02:05 AM
Senior Member
 
hyperactiveme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 387
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Dont send it back, trade yours for my Venturi center. Then you'll be timber matched and I'll only have to order two more :-)
hyperactiveme is offline  
Old 04-01-2011, 01:53 PM
Newbie
 
adobepro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 8
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by zieglj01 View Post

Have you thought about moving your speakers, to the
front edge of the cabinet?


Thanks, and while I thought of that too, I chose to keep it in the middle because I'm afraid that someone may bump into one and knock it off The next step is to add a TV in the center.
adobepro is offline  
Old 04-04-2011, 12:16 PM
Advanced Member
 
futurecode's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wilkes-barre, PA
Posts: 506
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Got my BIC venturi set-up in, Audesseyed up, and running.

Sounding great!

Loving this set up and while the bass from the woofer definitely does deliver, think I might get another for good measure!

-Samsung 50" Plasma
-Denon 1908 AVR
-BIC Veturi DV64 Fronts
-BIC Veturi DV62CLRS Center
-BIC Veturi DV62Si for Rears
-BIC Veturi V1020 Sub
-160GB PS3 Slim
-PS2
-Apple TV2
-HTPC
-Logitech Harmony 550 Remote







PSN: futurecode
futurecode is offline  
Old 04-04-2011, 02:26 PM
Senior Member
 
hyperactiveme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 387
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Looking good. I always wished I had room for towers.
hyperactiveme is offline  
Old 04-04-2011, 04:20 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Timothy91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,090
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Woah! That is one tough room to get speakers to sound good in! Those hard floors are going to be giving slap echos on sudden sounds. Not easy on the ears. But these speakers are a bit on the smoother side, so you might get away with it.
Timothy91 is offline  
Old 04-04-2011, 04:30 PM
Advanced Member
 
futurecode's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wilkes-barre, PA
Posts: 506
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy91 View Post

Woah! That is one tough room to get speakers to sound good in! Those hard floors are going to be giving slap echos on sudden sounds. Not easy on the ears. But these speakers are a bit on the smoother side, so you might get away with it.

Never have echo issue to be honest. The photos are a bit misleading, the images look like there is ton of exposed hardwood when there really isn't. Yes, there is a hardwood floor, but the room is only 13 x 16 and the floor is 85 percent covered by a rug which eats a ton if not all of the echo up , and the rear wall with the couches and curtains and blinds and etc do help a bit too.

PSN: futurecode
futurecode is offline  
Old 04-04-2011, 04:57 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Timothy91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,090
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by futurecode View Post

Never have echo issue to be honest. The photos are a bit misleading, the images look like there is ton of exposed hardwood when there really isn't. Yes, there is a hardwood floor, but the room is only 13 x 16 and the floor is 85 percent covered by a rug which eats a ton if not all of the echo up , and the rear wall with the couches and curtains and blinds and etc do help a bit too.

Awesome. Your setup looks great for a 13x16 space. Mine room is similar in measurements but I have a kitchen area behind me that does give a slight echo but since the room isn't large, it really just sounds like extra ambience.
Timothy91 is offline  
Old 04-04-2011, 07:04 PM
Senior Member
 
hyperactiveme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 387
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
It's been a while, can I get a general review on the towers?
hyperactiveme is offline  
Old 04-04-2011, 11:22 PM
Member
 
cbrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
That setup is very nice. You make us BIC Venturi owners proud.
Biggz
cbrett is offline  
Old 04-05-2011, 10:32 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Timothy91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,090
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 28
The rear speaker positioning, while not ideal, is as good as I think your room might allow. Wall mounting on the sides would be the ideal place. The sides of the couch is certainly not the worst outcome though. The way you have the TV wall mounted should allow you to get a pedestal to mount the center vertically like I did. It's all a matter of personal preference though but I've found a vertically arranged trio of DV62CLR center speakers across the front is doing really well for me. It might turn out that horizontal positioning of your center blends better with those towers since they aren't an MTM array. So, you could experiment and re-run the Audissey and maybe do 2 presets. One for the center horizontal and one for it vertical. I would be interested in what blends better with those mains.
Timothy91 is offline  
Old 04-07-2011, 11:07 AM
Advanced Member
 
futurecode's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wilkes-barre, PA
Posts: 506
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperactiveme View Post

It's been a while, can I get a general review on the towers?

As far as I'm concerned, they sound great. Haven't pushed them (too much ), but form what I hear (fifteen years + of DJ'ing clubs and warehouses has knocked my hearing around, but I know what sounds "good") I'm happy as hell!

I have heard that these speakers do have a break in period, so once I get a month or two on them I'll definitely check back with my thoughts.

PSN: futurecode
futurecode is offline  
Old 04-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Advanced Member
 
futurecode's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Wilkes-barre, PA
Posts: 506
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy91 View Post

The rear speaker positioning, while not ideal, is as good as I think your room might allow. Wall mounting on the sides would be the ideal place. The sides of the couch is certainly not the worst outcome though. The way you have the TV wall mounted should allow you to get a pedestal to mount the center vertically like I did. It's all a matter of personal preference though but I've found a vertically arranged trio of DV62CLR center speakers across the front is doing really well for me. It might turn out that horizontal positioning of your center blends better with those towers since they aren't an MTM array. So, you could experiment and re-run the Audissey and maybe do 2 presets. One for the center horizontal and one for it vertical. I would be interested in what blends better with those mains.

Ya, I am a little "Stuck" as far as rear placement goes. Wall mounting is an option, but I try and steer clear of wall mounting if I can since my walls are lathe and plaster and that can be a pain in the arse. And to be honest, while the speaker placement is not idea for everyone in the room, it definitely sounds on point at my seating position, which is alright with me .

I will definitely look at trying out vertical positioning of the center in the future. Wouldn't hurt to see if it makes a difference. Once I give it a whirl I'll stop back with my impressions.

PSN: futurecode
futurecode is offline  
Old 04-07-2011, 09:06 PM
Member
 
cbrett's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Palm Bay, FL
Posts: 169
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timothy91 View Post

The rear speaker positioning, while not ideal, is as good as I think your room might allow. Wall mounting on the sides would be the ideal place. The sides of the couch is certainly not the worst outcome though. The way you have the TV wall mounted should allow you to get a pedestal to mount the center vertically like I did. It's all a matter of personal preference though but I've found a vertically arranged trio of DV62CLR center speakers across the front is doing really well for me. It might turn out that horizontal positioning of your center blends better with those towers since they aren't an MTM array. So, you could experiment and re-run the Audissey and maybe do 2 presets. One for the center horizontal and one for it vertical. I would be interested in what blends better with those mains.

I have a similar placement for my rears and it seems to be fine. The Audessey helps a great deal. The speakers will need about 2 months of performance before you really start to hear how good they really are. They still sound very good out of the box, but they're going to sound much better particularly in the lower range. The center is outstanding.
Biggz
cbrett is offline  
Old 04-09-2011, 10:48 AM
Senior Member
 
cassnlogan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Navarre, FL
Posts: 372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Right now I have a 3.1 system with a Yamaha 3900, Aperion 632 LR for fronts, and a HSU STF-2 for sub. I used to have some old Polk R10's for surrounds but I got rid of them. I recently acquired a SACD player, so I want to go back to a 5.1 system. I am looking for some good inexpensive surrounds to match up. How would the DV62's fare in this system?
cassnlogan is offline  
Old 04-09-2011, 07:49 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Timothy91's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,090
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by cassnlogan View Post
Right now I have a 3.1 system with a Yamaha 3900, Aperion 632 LR for fronts, and a HSU STF-2 for sub. I used to have some old Polk R10's for surrounds but I got rid of them. I recently acquired a SACD player, so I want to go back to a 5.1 system. I am looking for some good inexpensive surrounds to match up. How would the DV62's fare in this system?
I don't know much about the Aperion speakers. If they have poly-based mid-woofers, then you 'might' be able to tune up an EQ so they have similar tonality. I know the DV series use all-polypropylene drivers, mids & tweets. I am running a pair of old Optimus LX-5 II's as surrounds (which are poly on both mids and tweet) and I was able to get them to sound like a virtually matched set with some tweaking via the MCACC EQ. My bet would be that unless the tweeters are poly-based, the tonality match would be very difficult. Regardless of what I've heard others say about drivers, in my experience I've found that the material the drivers are made of have a LOT to do with the 'signature' sound they make. Which factored heavily into my selection of the BIC DV & Optimus LX-5 II combo and even then I was rolling the dice on whether they would matchup decently. I got lucky they did.

Timothy91 is offline  
 

Tags
Bic Venturi , Bic Venturi Subwoofer V1020 , Bic Venturi Subwoofer V1220 , Bic Venturi Dv32 Speaker , Awm Bic Venturi Bookshelf Speakers
Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off