GoldenEar Technologies Anticipation Thread - Page 105 - AVS | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 148Likes
post #3121 of 3122 Unread 04-14-2015, 07:52 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 683 Post(s)
Liked: 204
^Bigham16,

thduke has GE Triton 1+2 speakers with the DDRC-88A.

I believe he's in the best position to advise you on the setup as well as ease of use.
Bigham16 likes this.

Maranatz SR-7009, Oppo BPD-93, MTV 7000D, LG LW6500, aTV, WDTV Live, Harmony 650 remote, KEF E301, MiniDSP(2x4), Rythmik F12G
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3122 of 3122 Unread Today, 06:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Liked: 9
Just ordered a SuperCinema 3D Array XL today!!! I called GoldenEar to ask a few questions and Mr. Gross himself called me back (as he does for most I presume)!!! Customer service doesn't get much more personal than that! Getting to talk directly to the designer?! Wow! He answered all my questions in incredible detail, was great to talk to, and got me hooked up with a local dealer who took great care of me. Awesome to talk to an industry legend like that.

After I get this soundbar set up, I might just become a GE convert and check out those Tritons for my next HT setup! Will be posting a review of my buddy's Array once I have it all set up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers