GoldenEar Technologies Anticipation Thread - Page 130 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!

Forum Jump: 
 344Likes

Old 02-17-2016, 05:54 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Liked: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by rah50 View Post
I'm just getting ready to start construction on my room and have one speaker location issue. My problem is locating the Rears. If you look on the attached drawing, I have three poor options:

1. Having the Rears (SuperSat 3's) at a 9 ft height, a foot off my 10 ft ceiling but with correct lateral spacing. Yellow on the drawing.
or
2. Having the Rears (Invisa 650's) at correct ear height, but spaced very close together. Green on the drawing.
or
3. Having an asymmetrical layout at the correct ear height, using I don't know what kind of speaker mounted on the left side wall almost but almost parallel to the wall. Blue on drawing, and what would I use on the right side?

L/R: Triton 1
C: SuperCenterXXL
Tops: SuperSat3 Centers
Side: Invisa 650
Rears: ???????

I have no idea which would be the better way to go. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated either on this specific problem or any other comments on the room in general would be welcome as well.

I would really love to have Sandy comment on this one!

Thanks,

Bob
I would do the yellow in a heartbeat but I prefer to have my surrounds above ear level. Now I don't have them 9 feet up but they're probably 6.5' up.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-17-2016, 06:23 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
Liked: 109
Looking at your layout/drawing, your room looks perfect for GoldenEar's Ultimate Invisa Atmos set-up. But I would use the Invisa 7000s for the back surrounds.

GoldenEar Ultimate Invisa Lifestyle Atmos System Experience

Quote:
I'm just getting ready to start construction on my room and have one speaker location issue. My problem is locating the Rears. If you look on the attached drawing, I have three poor options:

1. Having the Rears (SuperSat 3's) at a 9 ft height, a foot off my 10 ft ceiling but with correct lateral spacing. Yellow on the drawing.
or
2. Having the Rears (Invisa 650's) at correct ear height, but spaced very close together. Green on the drawing.
or
3. Having an asymmetrical layout at the correct ear height, using I don't know what kind of speaker mounted on the left side wall almost but almost parallel to the wall. Blue on drawing, and what would I use on the right side?

I have no idea which would be the better way to go. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated either on this specific problem or any other comments on the room in general would be welcome as well.

Thanks,

Bob

Old 02-17-2016, 12:14 PM

Quoted: 170 Post(s)
Liked: 117
Quote:

or
or

Thanks,

Bob
For ATMOS to work well, you need to have vertical separation between the overhead speakers and the ear level speakers. Having the side and rear surrounds, up high on the walls, as has been done in the past, doesn't bode well for the immersive formats and the recommendation is to bring them down, closer to ear level. So in saying that, I wouldn't go with any of your three options...sorry! What I would suggest is to have some SuperSat's on floor stands, or swiveling wall mounts, out against the side walls, positioned in between where you have the red and yellow marks located and angled towards the MLP.

Cheers

One other thing, how are your side surrounds going to be mounted? In ceiling (above ear level) or in wall (at or close to ear level)?

Marantz AV8802A | Wyred 4 Sound (500W X 3, 250W X 2) | Marantz MM7025 (140W X 2) | Oppo BDP-83 (waiting on a 4K version) | ATV3 | Popcorn Hour V-Ten | Vizo M65-C1 (waiting for Oled to mature a bit) | MiniDSP DDRC-88A | Oppo PM1 | APC H-15 power conditioners (x2)
GoldenEar Triton 1's (FL & FR) | SuperCenter XL (C) | Aon 2's (SL & SR) | SuperSat 3's (FHL & FHR) | SVS PB13-Ultra

Last edited by captainbrent; 02-17-2016 at 12:20 PM.
Old 02-17-2016, 12:29 PM

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
Liked: 92
Positioning in this room

Quote:

or
or

Thanks,

Bob
Hi, Well, clearly the ideal solution, but I guess it is a no go for you, is to use floor standing speakers, or SuperSat 3s on floor stands. Our experience with high mounted surrounds and side speakers is that it still works well. I think that you have to take some of the doctrinaire mounting suggestions with a grain of salt, so to speak. These things are not black and white, but rather shades of grey. In terms of side mounting the surrounds behind the couch, that will work, but it looks like there is no place on the right side? And yes, you can use 7000s in the ceiling, where the yellow dots are: not ideal, but you will still have a good experience. All the Best, Sandy
Old 02-17-2016, 10:47 PM

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenear tech View Post
Hi, Well, clearly the ideal solution, but I guess it is a no go for you, is to use floor standing speakers, or SuperSat 3s on floor stands. Our experience with high mounted surrounds and side speakers is that it still works well. I think that you have to take some of the doctrinaire mounting suggestions with a grain of salt, so to speak. These things are not black and white, but rather shades of grey. In terms of side mounting the surrounds behind the couch, that will work, but it looks like there is no place on the right side? And yes, you can use 7000s in the ceiling, where the yellow dots are: not ideal, but you will still have a good experience. All the Best, Sandy

Thanks Everyone!

It looks like the winner is the yellow position. I'll try and drop them down from the ceiling as much as I can get my wife to allow I may also run some cable to the green position, just in case, for potential emergency stand usage. I only have one shot at the wiring because of the flat roof construction and concrete floors. BTW, the sides will be at the proper ear height, I'm not sure that was clear. So hopefully this will work fairly well with only only one pair out of position in only one direction from spec.

I'll let you all know how it goes, probably be the end of summer before all pieces are in place though.

Thanks again,

Bob
Old 02-21-2016, 10:20 AM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 612 Post(s)
Liked: 180
Does GoldenEar have anything for someone who doesn't want to cut holes in their walls/ceiling - but wants Atmos?

Can the SuperSat 3 be ceiling mounted somehow?
Old 02-21-2016, 11:09 AM

Liked: 117
Quote:
Originally Posted by New24K View Post
Does GoldenEar have anything for someone who doesn't want to cut holes in their walls/ceiling - but wants Atmos?

Most definitely! Lots of different types of mounts that can be used, including these: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._detailpages01
dscottj likes this.

Marantz AV8802A | Wyred 4 Sound (500W X 3, 250W X 2) | Marantz MM7025 (140W X 2) | Oppo BDP-83 (waiting on a 4K version) | ATV3 | Popcorn Hour V-Ten | Vizo M65-C1 (waiting for Oled to mature a bit) | MiniDSP DDRC-88A | Oppo PM1 | APC H-15 power conditioners (x2)
GoldenEar Triton 1's (FL & FR) | SuperCenter XL (C) | Aon 2's (SL & SR) | SuperSat 3's (FHL & FHR) | SVS PB13-Ultra
Old 02-21-2016, 06:13 PM

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 18
Triton 1 tweeter height

Triton 1s are very tall, much taller than my ears when I'm listening. I know that the tweeter is not at the top, due to midrange speaker and also some space above it. Does anyone know exactly how high the tweeter is from the floor? Thanks!

Last edited by maxl; 02-21-2016 at 07:30 PM.
Old 02-22-2016, 09:34 AM

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Liked: 14
DTS:X Input

I am curious, will GoldenEar have a suggest setup guide (speaker type and placement for DTS:X)

Marantz AV8802A Pre/Pro - Parasound Halo Amps - GoldenEar: Triton One (main) Triton 7 (surrounds) Aon 3 (Rears)Oppo 103 Blu-Ray Furman Elite 20-PFI - Sony XBR-65X850C 4K (until my move)
Old 02-22-2016, 06:31 PM

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 22
Question for Sandy (and other input still greatly appreciated):

I have a ~ 16'x20' dedicated home theater in my new home. Going to use Invisa MPX for surrounds and HTR 7000 for height channels.

Already own a Rythmik D15SE sub and trying to determine best steps for front and center channels.

Here's the curveball: I'm planning on using an acoustically transparent projector screen.

With that curveball in mind, my two questions are:
  • Should I get the exact same speaker for all three channels?
  • Is there any benefit to choosing the SuperCenter XL or XXL for center channel over a duplicate of the side channels?
  • Given the existing sub, leaning towards Triton Five for L/R. (although toying around with idea of powered models as well) For my size room (and existing 15" quality sub), what would you recommend?

Currently running a Denon X4000 and likely grabbing an Anthem MRX-720 to run things.
Old 02-22-2016, 07:05 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pelly_NV View Post

I have a ~ 16'x20' dedicated home theater in my new home. Going to use Invisa MPX for surrounds and HTR 7000 for height channels.

Already own a Rythmik D15SE sub and trying to determine best steps for front and center channels.

Here's the curveball: I'm planning on using an acoustically transparent projector screen.

• Is there any benefit to choosing the SuperCenter XL or XXL for center channel over a duplicate of the side channels?
  • Given the existing sub, leaning towards Triton Five for L/R. (although toying around with idea of powered models as well) For my size room (and existing 15" quality sub), what would you recommend?

Currently running a Denon X4000 and likely grabbing an Anthem MRX-720 to run things.
Just a quick thing to watch out for with the Invisa MPX: They're very deep. I was originally planning to use them for my sides but one of my walls wasn't deep enough to accommodate them. I ended up using wall mounted SC50's and HTR7000's for the rears. Still sounds great, either way.
Also, I run an MRX-510 as a processor and the room correction with ARC is fantastic, so I don't think you can go wrong with that choice.
I will note that it's only driving my rear surrounds as I drive everything else off of a Rotel RMB-1565.
Old 02-22-2016, 07:39 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 253 Post(s)
Liked: 87
@AJAX - I have Invisa MPX surrounds in my room inside 2x4 walls with no problem. 2x4 is 3 1/2" + 1/2" for drywall.

Mike Miles
Old 02-22-2016, 07:51 PM

Quoted: 69 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hey guys,

I'll keep this inquiry short..

Differences in the Triton 1, 2, 3s vs. Definitive BP8080, 8060, or 8040? Off the bat I know the ribbon tweeters are in and of themselves a leap from domed.

Also, in line with that, what pricing are you seeing from dealers compared to the Retail posted on the website? The designs are similar at a glance, and the prices are more than double (GE retail vs street for DTs)

Thanks,

Chris

Also, looking at the Triton 1,2 XL or XXL Center, AON 2 for side/rear and 4 of the HTR7ks for Atmos in a 5.2.4 system.

I've read the great reviews on the Triton 5s, which brought me to this research.

Thanks again in advance.

I'm exploring all options for a new speaker investment, to include DIY, but this is one that caught my eye and intrigues me.
Old 02-22-2016, 08:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmiles View Post
@AJAX - I have Invisa MPX surrounds in my room inside 2x4 walls with no problem. 2x4 is 3 1/2" + 1/2" for drywall.
I think mine are too, however, per the plans for my home, it looks like all of the walls and the floor of my media room have an extra 1/2" of gypsum wallboard on the inside of them for sound isolation, which is cool because it actually works, but not so cool because I lose 1/2" inside either wall.
Old 02-22-2016, 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by M88@FL450 View Post
Hey guys,

Differences in the Triton 1, 2, 3s vs. Definitive BP8080, 8060, or 8040? Off the bat I know the ribbon tweeters are in and of themselves a leap from domed.

Also, in line with that, what pricing are you seeing from dealers compared to the Retail posted on the website? The designs are similar at a glance, and the prices are more than double (GE retail vs street for DTs)

Thanks,

Chris

Also, looking at the Triton 1,2 XL or XXL Center, AON 2 for side/rear and 4 of the HTR7ks for Atmos in a 5.2.4 system.

I've read the great reviews on the Triton 5s, which brought me to this research.

Thanks again in advance.

I'm exploring all options for a new speaker investment, to include DIY, but this is one that caught my eye and intrigues me.
I've never seen the triton's discounted much below retail. I paid MSRP for all of my GE speakers.
The guys who I bought the rest of my speakers from offered me about $500 off on the T1's, but claimed it was a discount GE was running. This was last summer.
Old 02-23-2016, 09:10 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajax-jp View Post
I think mine are too, however, per the plans for my home, it looks like all of the walls and the floor of my media room have an extra 1/2" of gypsum wallboard on the inside of them for sound isolation, which is cool because it actually works, but not so cool because I lose 1/2" inside either wall.
@AJAX - not sure I follow. Drywall is mounted on the face of the stud so it does not affect the wall cavity.

You can pre loosen the screws on the ear flanges on the speaker to accommodate the extra width perhaps. I did this to mount one speaker inside a kitchen island that was made from 3/4" stock plywood.

Mike Miles
Old 02-23-2016, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmiles View Post
@AJAX - not sure I follow. Drywall is mounted on the face of the stud so it does not affect the wall cavity.

You can pre loosen the screws on the ear flanges on the speaker to accommodate the extra width perhaps. I did this to mount one speaker inside a kitchen island that was made from 3/4" stock plywood.
I don't really know how to explain it but there's definitely not a full 4" there. Generally speaking I'd agree with you and say 2x4 would give you plenty of depth, but I don't have it.
When Stereo East came in to install the sides, they cut the wall and tried to fit the left speaker and couldn't get it deep enough into the wall. It was butting up against the structural sheathing.

I assumed it was the extra gypsum board they had put in there, but you seem to indicate (probably correctly) that it isn't the case. I don't actually have any photos of the media room during pre-drywall construction, and I've already patched the wall back up where they cut so I can't actually look at it. I'm not worried though.

If I've given the false sense that the MPX requires excessive depth, that wasn't my intention.
Old 02-25-2016, 03:24 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 612 Post(s)
Liked: 180
Anyone have any pictures of their GoldenEar 3D Array XL?

I cannot find any actual pictures of it (other than promotional pictures) and there are no YouTube videos of it either (other than one from GoldenEar and you really cant see much of it).
Old 02-25-2016, 03:48 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
Liked: 64
Quote:
Anyone have any pictures of their GoldenEar 3D Array XL?

I cannot find any actual pictures of it (other than promotional pictures) and there are no YouTube videos of it either (other than one from GoldenEar and you really cant see much of it).
Google pictures

LN55C630
PN64F8500
Definitive SSA-50
GE Supercinema 3D Array X
Paradigm Millenia CT
Old 02-25-2016, 05:46 PM

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
Liked: 138
Quote:

Why is using an AT screen a 'curveball'?

Use the same three speakers behind the screen for left, center and right. Center channels are made to fit under or above a screen - since you don't have that problem, then use the same speaker as your L & R.

GE's bookshelf or towers would work fine. My theater uses MPXs for the sides, 7000s for the heights and Triton 5s for the LCR. Subs are 18" DIY powered by a iNuke. It sounds amazing.
Old 02-25-2016, 07:34 PM
AVS Special Member

@JTF lood- I take it you have a drop down AT screen.

Mike Miles
Old 02-27-2016, 04:13 PM

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 6
Quote:
Hey guys,

Thanks,

Chris

Thanks again in advance.

I went from Definitive Technology Mythos ST towers, Mythos 10 center, Mythos 10 L/R surround and GEM XL L/R rear surrounds to GE Triton 1 towers, SuperCenter XXL and Aon 3's for L/R surround (no rear surrounds for now).

I am happy with the change, there is a distinct and audible increase in sound quality. The SuperCenter XXL is PHENOMENAL. Highs are much better with the folded ribbon tweeters and the imagining of the Triton 1 towers whoops the Mythos ST towers. The subs on the Triton 1's pack a lot more punch than those in the Mythos ST towers as well. However, I did like the GEM XL as surrounds more than the Aon 3's, almost wish I hadn't sold them. I don't necessarily think it's the speaker's fault so much as my room, the GEM XL's have a broader dispersion with their angled drivers and it fit my room better.

Best of luck with your explorations!

Pre/Pro: Marantz 8802A
Amp: Outlaw Audio 7700
Speakers: GoldenEar Technology Triton 1's (mains), GoldenEar Technology SuperCenter XXL (center), GoldenEar Technology Aon 3's (surrounds)
Sources: Oppo 103, PS4, Dish DVR
Display: Panasonic GT60 Plasma
Old 02-29-2016, 06:01 AM

Liked: 104
I got a nice bonus from work over the holidays and decided it was time to upgrade my center from a 60C to a SuperCenter XXL. I went with the 60C to compliment my Triton 1s because my set-up had limited space. An SC-style center would've left me with nowhere to put my TV.

Actually, I started out with the 50C, but it didn't fit in at all. The 60C was better, but not superb. Depending on the program I was watching, voices could be a little constrained (almost all blu-rays) or really quite different (the Today show was very bad about this).

So when Sandy pointed out that there didn't need to be a LOT of space over the top of an SC-style center (1" is what I remember & went with), I knew I could make an SC-style speaker work. When I got my bonus, I commissioned a custom riser from a local furniture store and let my dealer know so he'd have an XXL on hand. It turned out the furniture store was REALLY busy, so I only picked it all up yesterday.

Using a center designed after my 1s (and, I think, designed FOR them) has made for a big improvement in my 5.2 sound*. I used my one-and-only Blu-Ray audio disk, Arnesen's Magnificat, as a test and the result was very impressive. Now there is no "center," there's just a solid, seamless soundfield. I could clearly make out the words the choir was singing, and the soloist had that "standing in the room with you" quality I always read about. I'm not completely sure if it's listener bias, but there seems to be more bass, too. Dialog in TV and movies is much clearer, to the point I'm not turning it up as loud as I once did just to understand what people were saying.

I don't mean to imply the 60C was a BAD speaker. Especially after its break-in period, it worked. But I was never particularly happy with the way it integrated with my 1s. I'm much more pleased now, and am looking forward to watching all sorts of explode-y movies with the new setup. I'm also going to get serious about seeking out multi-channel audio sources, because it's very impressive with this setup.

It does make me think the whole SuperSat lineup could likely benefit from the same ".1" treatment that the Triton 2 & 3 got. But I'm not the one who gets to make those decisions.

So there ya go. If you've got a 60C as a center with Triton towers and are mulling over an upgrade, IMO the Super Center series will definitely fit the bill.

------
* CDs, the format of the vast majority of my music, I listen to in stereo.

I'm also an author! Gemini Gambit - He's trying to save the world. She's trying to hide from it. When they meet, death is the least of their worries. http://www.amazon.com/Gemini-Gambit-...dp/0986396214/

Last edited by dscottj; 02-29-2016 at 07:10 AM.
Old 03-09-2016, 10:12 AM

Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Liked: 37
To Audyssey or not to Audyssey, that is my question. I have a dedicated theater (link below) which is now complete. I like the sound I am getting so far a lot with a 7.4.4 Atmos/DTS X setup. I have not run audyssey to date so far mainly because I read that Sandy didn't recommend it with his speakers. My equipment list is below. What are your thoughts on using Audyssey in my situation? If I do run it, is it easy to turn off and on, I haven't messed with it for a number of years. Thanks.

Denon x6200 with Emotiva 3 channel for LCR
Triton 2
SuperCenter XL
MDX Sides and Surround
Definitive DI 8r Atmos
2 18" DIY sealed subs

James

My theater build 2015 (Circle N theater)
http://www.avsforum.com/forum/19-ded...ter-build.html
Old 03-09-2016, 10:23 AM

Triton One Tweeter Height

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxl View Post
Triton 1s are very tall, much taller than my ears when I'm listening. I know that the tweeter is not at the top, due to midrange speaker and also some space above it. Does anyone know exactly how high the tweeter is from the floor? Thanks!
Hi, The tweeter on Triton Ones is 41" from the floor. If your seated ear height is lower that this, you can raise the rear of the speaker a little, by unscrewing the feet or spikes or putting something under them, in order to aim the speakers to your ear height. You only need a very little bit of angle.Robert Deutsch did this when he reviewed the Ones for Stereophile with excellent results. Thanks, Sandy
Steve609 and murphy2112 like this.
Old 03-09-2016, 10:28 AM

SuperSat 3s for Dolby Atmos Height Speakers

Quote:

Hi, Yes, the SuperSat 3s can be ceiling mounted to use as Atmos Height speakers, or mounted on the walls up by the ceiling. I would use our SuperSwivels. All the Best, Sandy
Old 03-09-2016, 10:32 AM

DTS X Speaker Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcos View Post
I am curious, will GoldenEar have a suggest setup guide (speaker type and placement for DTS:X)
Hi, We are just starting to get experience with DTS X. DTS suggests that the speaker set up is very flexible, and we agree. I would suggest something similar to what we suggest for Atmos: 4 Invisa 7000s in the ceiling for height speakers and your choice of fronts (Triton Ones and SuperCenter XXL) and rear surrounds (Invisa MPX?). Thanks, Sandy
Old 03-09-2016, 10:40 AM

Feedbagck on Your Suggested System

Quote:

Hi, Given that you are using an acoustically transparent screen, you can use three Tritons up front. Actually, this would be better than using one of the dedicated centers. In terms of Triton Ones or Two+s, vs Fives, really, your call. The integration of the bass in the Tritons with built-in subs is better than you will ever get with a separate sub and passive towers. This is somewhat beneficial for home theater and very beneficial for music. If you go with the bigger Tritons, I would run them as large and run the sub on the LFE channel. Regarding the depth of the MPX, these have been designed to work in standard construction and should not be an issue. The 7000s are deep, and work well in ceilings, but not in most walls.All the Best, Sandy
Old 03-09-2016, 10:51 AM

Differences between Tritons and BPs

Quote:
Hey guys,

Thanks,

Chris

Thanks again in advance.

Hi, The current Definitive BPs are based on my earlier designs. Really, the only thing particularly similar, is the sock and endcap construction. The biggest difference, of course, is that the BPs are Bipolar speakers and the Tritons are direct radiating. When we started Definitive, we went with the BP concept, in order to help make the speakers disappear. As we went on and learned much and refined our craft, we found that we could get totally boxless sound, a huge soundstage with better, more specific imaging, greater clarity, and easier positioning with less negative room interaction with direct radiating speakers. In terms of other differences, yes, the folded ribbon we use is superb.And, of course, the drivers are all ours, along with the crossovers etc. I am rather prejudiced. I suggest that you go listen and compare and I think you will find the choice is obvious. Thanks, Sandy

Last edited by goldenear tech; 03-09-2016 at 06:26 PM.
Old 03-09-2016, 03:30 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitro28 View Post
To Audyssey or not to Audyssey, that is my question. I have a dedicated theater (link below) which is now complete. I like the sound I am getting so far a lot with a 7.4.4 Atmos/DTS X setup. I have not run audyssey to date so far mainly because I read that Sandy didn't recommend it with his speakers. My equipment list is below. What are your thoughts on using Audyssey in my situation? If I do run it, is it easy to turn off and on, I haven't messed with it for a number of years. Thanks.

Denon x6200 with Emotiva 3 channel for LCR
Triton 2
SuperCenter XL
MDX Sides and Surround
Definitive DI 8r Atmos
2 18" DIY sealed subs
If you have the time/ability to try it and you enjoy tweaking, why not? BUT! I want to warn you that in my experience with some older Onkyo receivers, it was not as simple as turning Audyssey off when I wanted to revert back to my manual settings. Some parameters seemed to linger in the system and it required a factory reset of the receiver to get it back to what it sounded like before using Audyssey. Not a huge detriment, but it was massively annoying having to re-setup all of my input tables.

In my experience with a few systems in multiple environments, Audyssey did improve the mid/bass response in the room creating a 'fuller' sound, but at a cost of introducing some distortion in the mid/highs at peak volumes due to overcompensation. For more budget systems, I think Audyssey offers a positive improvement, but with high quality speakers like Goldenear, I think manual adjustment is best.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement