Anyone still running Infinity Speakers like me? - Page 12 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 77Likes

post #331 of 332 Old 07-17-2017, 10:38 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ka7niq View Post
General Motors got rid of both Pontiac and Oldsmobubble, as well as Saturn.
The few of us who remember the heyday of Infinity, are nearing nursing home age, and guess what ?
Most nursing homes will not let us take our IL 60's, much less a full blown IRS System.
Go ahead, ask your Grandkids if they ever heard of Infinity ?
Then, ask if they have heard of JBL
Samsung needs to put Infinity out of it's misery, and concentrate on JBL and Revel.
I just ordered a set of rebuilt and upgraded Infinity RS-1b's. They might as well be brand new speakers to me. And for the price there is nothing out there that can even remotely come close to them. But you do need to have plenty of room for the set!
GLBright likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #332 of 332 Old 07-17-2017, 11:40 AM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
Liked: 173
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollygreenaudiophile2 View Post
I just ordered a set of rebuilt and upgraded Infinity RS-1b's. They might as well be brand new speakers to me. And for the price there is nothing out there that can even remotely come close to them. But you do need to have plenty of room for the set!

I used to own Brooks Berdan's personal pair of RS-1b's. He recommended I give a listen to the Eminent Technology LFT-8b, which I much prefer, as did he.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Infinity , Infinity Alpha 50 Floorstanding Speaker , Infinity Beta 40 Loudspeakers , Infinity Center Channel Speaker , Infinity Entra One Speaker 2 Way , infinity interlude speaker , Infinity Ows 1 , Infinity Primus P363 Three Way Dual Infinity Floor Standing Speaker , Infinity Primus Pc351 Center Speaker , Infinity Primus Two Way Pc251 Speaker

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page