Recommended speaker repair centers... - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 07-04-2010, 09:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
in the Boulder?Longmont CO metro area. I have one of my dad's Infinity CS 3007 speakers that needs repair. It is crackling, and just sounds like poop. The other one sounds great, and we know it is not the amp. Have tried changing sides(left for right and vice versa), and it moves with the speaker. Got some free Sony speakers(total junk compared to the good CS 3007) and they don't crackle. Where in the Boulder/Longmont area can I go to have this fixed. Or should I just tell him to buy a surround setup and toss these?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 07-04-2010, 11:53 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
Liked: 53
Quote:
Originally Posted by milehighxr View Post

in the Boulder?Longmont CO metro area. I have one of my dad's Infinity CS 3007 speakers that needs repair. It is crackling, and just sounds like poop. The other one sounds great, and we know it is not the amp. Have tried changing sides(left for right and vice versa), and it moves with the speaker. Got some free Sony speakers(total junk compared to the good CS 3007) and they don't crackle. Where in the Boulder/Longmont area can I go to have this fixed. Or should I just tell him to buy a surround setup and toss these?

Go onto the Infinity website and go through the Product Support menu for the CS 3007 to get a list of supposedly suggested Infinity authorized repair shops (the list may not be current).

http://www.infinitysystems.com/home/default.aspx

See what it will cost to repair them and whether or not it is worth it.
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page