Pioneer's Speaker Genius Hits Low Price Point - Page 31 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 11Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #901 of 5747 Old 12-23-2010, 07:12 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 10,267
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by krs View Post

BTW, THIS happened about 20 minutes ago..........http://www.amazon.com/Pioneer-S-31B-...3152869&sr=1-1

With Amazon - You can't wait long to make your decision. They
are good at that price - However, they are solid winners at the
discount price.

__________________________________________
Who and Where - is the Way, the Truth and the Life?

Speakers > MB Quart VS05, Boston VS260, Snell K7
Subwoofer > Mordaunt Short Aviano 7
Receiver > Tascam PA-R200, Pioneer VSX-30
zieglj01 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #902 of 5747 Old 12-23-2010, 07:26 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
afrogt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: SF Bay Area
Posts: 22,771
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
Liked: 351
one of the Amazon vendors still has it for $153.88, better jump on those if you want them.

Afro GT
afrogt is offline  
post #903 of 5747 Old 12-23-2010, 08:38 PM
Member
 
suikostinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 132
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I've only had this happen twice so far. I've had my speakers "turn off" on 2 of my games.
The one time I can reproduce it (sometimes it will do it, sometimes it wont, but I can reproduce it sometimes) is on Pacman Championship DX. When there is A LOT of noise going on (like eating 60 ghosts at once) all volume just seems to stop for a split second then kicks back on. Does anyone know what causes this? I know it's not the game because no one has this problem and because it doesn't do it through my TV speakers. I was wondering if this was an AV problem or the speakers not able to reproduce all that sound at once from a game. I really haven't had much time with these speakers yet, hopefully next week I will so I can see if it's the receiver. WEIRD thing is the JVC BA1 soundbar did the EXACT same thing as i was doing the SAME EXACT thing in pacman.....
suikostinger is offline  
post #904 of 5747 Old 12-24-2010, 04:35 AM
krs
Senior Member
 
krs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PNW
Posts: 372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by suikostinger View Post
I've only had this happen twice so far. I've had my speakers "turn off" on 2 of my games.
. When there is A LOT of noise going on (like eating 60 ghosts at once) all volume just seems to stop for a split second then kicks back on..
Indigestion?


Really, this is as Greek to me, but it doesn't sound like a speaker issue.

Instead it sounds like either a short memory overload, or if you're dining online, a connection slowdown/overload.

You know not to wolf down your ghosts, don't you?
krs is offline  
post #905 of 5747 Old 12-24-2010, 08:56 AM
Member
 
suikostinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 132
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by krs View Post

Indigestion?


Really, this is as Greek to me, but it doesn't sound like a speaker issue.

Instead it sounds like either a short memory overload, or if you're dining online, a connection slowdown/overload.

You know not to wolf down your ghosts, don't you?

LOL! Come on! You gotta AT LEAST know about pacman and ghost eating!!!

I also had it happen on another game when I opened a loud door.
Was just wondering if it would be the pioneer speakers or receiver problem.
suikostinger is offline  
post #906 of 5747 Old 12-24-2010, 09:06 AM
krs
Senior Member
 
krs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PNW
Posts: 372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by suikostinger View Post

LOL! Come on! You gotta AT LEAST know about pacman and ghost eating!!!

I also had it happen on another game when I opened a loud door.
Was just wondering if it would be the pioneer speakers or receiver problem.

I didn't think much of the original 'Pong' when I'd see it in bars and as far as I could tell 'Pacman' was just a variation trying to maintain interest so quarters would keep pumping into slots.

Sounds like you're running out of memory. Big noises (and complex computing) need lots of headroom for peaks in demand.
krs is offline  
post #907 of 5747 Old 12-24-2010, 09:08 AM
Member
 
dpinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi guys great thread,

Question for you, I have a 10' by 12' room with center being on the 10' wall.

I was thinking about getting 2 pairs of BS21's, the c21 center and the pio 8" sub. Would that be enough or do you guys think I should get the bs41's for the front and the BS21's for the back? I know some people are saying the 8" sub isnt enough to power it, you guys have any recommendations on a better one for near the same price?

I do mostly gaming, a good amount of music listening and some movies.



Also for the receiver Im not sure what to go with, I need something that could do hd upscale conversion and atleast 4 hdmi ports other then that I don't know what brand or model would be best. I don't have a great budget though so something on the cheaper side.

As you probably noticed im not very audio savvy so im not really picky just want the best bang for the buck.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
dpinho is offline  
post #908 of 5747 Old 12-24-2010, 09:20 AM
Advanced Member
 
msmCutter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baltimore, MD
Posts: 686
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
You'll be happy with pretty much anything that has all the plugs you want. You don't have a demanding profile.
msmCutter is offline  
post #909 of 5747 Old 12-24-2010, 09:45 AM
AVS Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 10,267
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpinho View Post

Hi guys great thread,

Question for you, I have a 10" by 12" room with center being on the 10" wall.

I was thinking about getting 2 pairs of BS21's, the c21 center and the pio 8" sub. Would that be enough or do you guys think I should get the bs41's for the front and the BS21's for the back? I know some people are saying the 8" sub isnt enough to power it, you guys have any recommendations on a better one for near the same price?

I do mostly gaming, a good amount of music listening and some movies.



Also for the receiver Im not sure what to go with, I need something that could do hd upscale conversion and atleast 4 hdmi ports other then that I don't know what brand or model would be best. I don't have a great budget though so something on the cheaper side.

As you probably noticed im not very audio savvy so im not really picky just want the best bang for the buck.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

The speakers with BS21 will do.

Your choice on the subs - not a fan of Pioneer subs
The price in the cart should show $206 for the sub
http://www.amazon.com/BIC-America-F1.../dp/B0015A8Y5M
More budget friendly
http://www.amazon.com/BIC-V1020-Down.../dp/B0000Y2WY8

For a receiver
http://www.accessories4less.com/make...eceiver/1.html

__________________________________________
Who and Where - is the Way, the Truth and the Life?

Speakers > MB Quart VS05, Boston VS260, Snell K7
Subwoofer > Mordaunt Short Aviano 7
Receiver > Tascam PA-R200, Pioneer VSX-30
zieglj01 is offline  
post #910 of 5747 Old 12-24-2010, 12:49 PM
Member
 
dpinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Thanks for the advice man, I think I will go with one of those bic subwoofers not sure which yet.

As for the receiver how does that compare to the VSX-1020-K? I'd rather get the receiver at best buy if possible is there anything like the VSX-1020-K for cheaper or is that the best value for that price range?

Another question does the receiver need to be 7.1? Im only using 2 rear speakers, 2 front, a center and a sub.
dpinho is offline  
post #911 of 5747 Old 12-24-2010, 01:01 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 10,267
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by dpinho View Post


Another question does the receiver need to be 7.1? Im only using 2 rear speakers, 2 front, a center and a sub.

Give the Pioneer speakers as much power as you can afford - If you
want to stay with Best Buy - than look at Denon. With Pioneer, I
prefer not to go lower than the 1120 model. A 5.1 receiver will do,
if you get one with the most power, that you can afford.

__________________________________________
Who and Where - is the Way, the Truth and the Life?

Speakers > MB Quart VS05, Boston VS260, Snell K7
Subwoofer > Mordaunt Short Aviano 7
Receiver > Tascam PA-R200, Pioneer VSX-30
zieglj01 is offline  
post #912 of 5747 Old 12-24-2010, 06:45 PM
Member
 
suikostinger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 132
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by krs View Post

I didn't think much of the original 'Pong' when I'd see it in bars and as far as I could tell 'Pacman' was just a variation trying to maintain interest so quarters would keep pumping into slots.

Sounds like you're running out of memory. Big noises (and complex computing) need lots of headroom for peaks in demand.

Does that mean I need a better receiver than the VSX 820?
suikostinger is offline  
post #913 of 5747 Old 12-25-2010, 01:12 AM
Member
 
dpinho's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 56
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Im looking at the avr591, how does denon compare with the likes of pioneer and onkyo for receivers? Will the audio produced sound nearly as good? Never really heard of the denon name.

Thanks,
Dave
dpinho is offline  
post #914 of 5747 Old 12-25-2010, 06:00 AM
krs
Senior Member
 
krs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PNW
Posts: 372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by suikostinger View Post

Does that mean I need a better receiver than the VSX 820?

No, or I doubt it. It doesn't sound like it's anything to do with your sound equipment.

Whatever you use to run the games might not have enough memory onboard to handle the peak demands of your programs (games).

This is computer related, I think, not sound system or Pioneer speaker related so we're going off the topic of the thread.
krs is offline  
post #915 of 5747 Old 12-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Member
 
etc860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
I Received the SP-BS21-LR last night.
Has anyone had an issue with a tweeter in these??
I am using them for my fronts powered by a Denon AVR 590.
I ran Audyssey and then sampled some music and watched The Bourne Identity.
Around the middle of the movie I blew the tweeter. Prior to that they sounded great.
I had them at about medium volume? (-17 I don't have the best hearing) and never "cranked"? them but didn't break them in either..
I'm wondering if you guys think I overpowered them,or do you think I got a defective tweeter?

Here's the Audyssey settings for just the fronts..
Distance: L+R 9.5ft
Channel Level: Front L +1.5db Front R +0.5db
Crossover Freq: 80Hz

The room is a 15x14x8 bedroom

TIA for any help...

PSN ID: KrakHed69
etc860 is offline  
post #916 of 5747 Old 12-25-2010, 03:23 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 10,267
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by etc860 View Post

I'm wondering if you guys think I overpowered them,or do you think I got a defective tweeter?

You may have a bad tweeter, it happens - Take it back and exchange them for another pair.

__________________________________________
Who and Where - is the Way, the Truth and the Life?

Speakers > MB Quart VS05, Boston VS260, Snell K7
Subwoofer > Mordaunt Short Aviano 7
Receiver > Tascam PA-R200, Pioneer VSX-30
zieglj01 is offline  
post #917 of 5747 Old 12-25-2010, 03:27 PM
Member
 
etc860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by zieglj01 View Post

You may have a bad tweeter, it happens - Take it back and exchange them for another pair.

I plan on it
Thanks for your input!!!

PSN ID: KrakHed69
etc860 is offline  
post #918 of 5747 Old 12-25-2010, 04:05 PM
Senior Member
 
hyperactiveme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 386
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by etc860 View Post

I'm wondering if you guys think I overpowered them,...

I still think this is why these speakers are so inefficient. To hide their short comings, and keep them protected. Either way your lucky they're new.
hyperactiveme is offline  
post #919 of 5747 Old 12-25-2010, 04:14 PM
Member
 
etc860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperactiveme View Post

I still think this is why these speakers are so inefficient. To hide their short comings, and keep them protected. Either way your lucky they're new.

What exactly do you mean by "keep them protected"?
BTW: My previous speakers were another budget Pioneer model S-HF31-LR these are also inefficient with a Sensitivity of 82.0 dB,but they are 8ohm with 6.5 woofers. I'm still amazed these still work after 6 to 7 years LOL

Thanks.

PSN ID: KrakHed69
etc860 is offline  
post #920 of 5747 Old 12-25-2010, 04:40 PM
Senior Member
 
hyperactiveme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 386
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
You need double the power to get them to sing at the rate of say a 90 db speaker. So they can accept a lot more power. Your 82 db rated speakers could handle a much larger amount of power still.

I guess you'll have to be mire concerned about distortion at that point.

I'm a couple drinks in now so I hope this makes sense.
hyperactiveme is offline  
post #921 of 5747 Old 12-25-2010, 04:41 PM
Senior Member
 
audiok's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 317
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperactiveme View Post

I still think this is why these speakers are so inefficient. To hide their short comings, and keep them protected. Either way your lucky they're new.

Are you saying they make speaker inefficient so that it won't blow up? I'm lucky I didn't buy speakers designed by you.
audiok is offline  
post #922 of 5747 Old 12-25-2010, 05:04 PM
krs
Senior Member
 
krs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PNW
Posts: 372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperactiveme View Post

I still think this is why these speakers are so inefficient. To hide their short comings, and keep them protected. Either way your lucky they're new.

I'm sorry, but this is one of the silliest posts I've seen in some time, especially considering that I'm listening to a brand new pair of Ascend Acoustics Sierra-1's that are specified at 86.5dB @ 1 watt / 1 meter and
Minimum Recommended Power 45 watts
Maximum Continuous Power* 200 watts
Maximum Short Term Peak Power* 400 watts
from a company that also sells pairs of monobloc amps rated at 500 watts @4ohms EACH, calling them "the combination of IcePower and Sierra-1 is simply a match made in heaven".

I guess that if I opt to buy that combination I'd expect the speakers will only survive because they are so inefficient, hiding their shortcomings, eh?
http://forum.ascendacoustics.com/showthread.php?t=4347
krs is offline  
post #923 of 5747 Old 12-25-2010, 05:38 PM
Senior Member
 
hyperactiveme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 386
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Oh yes, silly me. 500 watts you say. Yeah I bet you'll see many 90 db speakers rated at that wattage. That proves my point. At 87 db you need almost double the power.
hyperactiveme is offline  
post #924 of 5747 Old 12-25-2010, 05:39 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 10,267
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 384
All one has to do is to go back to page one, and read on down. A lot of
people are satisified with the Pioneer speakers. Are they for everyone -
the answer is no. For the budget minded person who wants a open and
clean balanced sound, and does not desire to listen at real loud levels -
then this is a good starting point. A lot of people who have listened to
the speakers in the store, against the louder competition - have picked
the Pioneer speakers. In the past 20 years, I have never heard a speaker
better than this one, at its price point. I have heard a lot of ones that did
play louder - however, they were not balanced and seemed to have detail
however, they lacked decent resolution.

__________________________________________
Who and Where - is the Way, the Truth and the Life?

Speakers > MB Quart VS05, Boston VS260, Snell K7
Subwoofer > Mordaunt Short Aviano 7
Receiver > Tascam PA-R200, Pioneer VSX-30
zieglj01 is offline  
post #925 of 5747 Old 12-25-2010, 05:47 PM
Senior Member
 
hyperactiveme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 386
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
I also said they were very nice musically. Seems like you need to be non critical in this forum which a shame.

Not trying to argue or convince so I'm done.
hyperactiveme is offline  
post #926 of 5747 Old 12-25-2010, 05:59 PM
AVS Addicted Member
 
zieglj01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Posts: 10,267
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
Liked: 384
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperactiveme View Post

I also said they were very nice musically. Seems like you need to be non critical in this forum which a shame.

Not trying to argue or convince so I'm done.

Merry Christmas hyperactiveme - no harm done. One should always
be happy with their purchase - they are the ones who will be living
with it. My system keeps me off the streets and out of trouble, and
from getting run over by a truck.

__________________________________________
Who and Where - is the Way, the Truth and the Life?

Speakers > MB Quart VS05, Boston VS260, Snell K7
Subwoofer > Mordaunt Short Aviano 7
Receiver > Tascam PA-R200, Pioneer VSX-30
zieglj01 is offline  
post #927 of 5747 Old 12-25-2010, 06:08 PM
Senior Member
 
hyperactiveme's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 386
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 13
Thanks, merry Christmas to you too! Now back to my Auchentoshan scotch.
hyperactiveme is offline  
post #928 of 5747 Old 12-26-2010, 04:59 AM
krs
Senior Member
 
krs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: PNW
Posts: 372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyperactiveme View Post
Oh yes, silly me. 500 watts you say. Yeah I bet you'll see many 90 db speakers rated at that wattage. That proves my point. At 87 db you need almost double the power.
Proves your point? Your point in posting:

"this is why these speakers are so inefficient. To hide their short comings, and keep them protected"

was not to do with relative power handling so much as it was a premise that these subject speakers are somehow flawed and so NEED to be "inefficient" in order to hide those imaginary flaws.

Oh yeah, you jumped right in when you thought you had supportive "evidence" for your decision to return the speakers rather than obtain amplifier power sufficient to drive them to whatever level it takes to overcome your hearing losses, and your ending comment " Either way your lucky they're new" is so smarmy that it renders redundant your continual postings about your drinking habits.

Like the man said "no harm done". Not much good done either.
krs is offline  
post #929 of 5747 Old 12-26-2010, 07:14 AM
Member
 
etc860's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: CT
Posts: 71
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by krs View Post
Proves your point? Your point in posting:

"this is why these speakers are so inefficient. To hide their short comings, and keep them protected"

was not to do with relative power handling so much as it was a premise that these subject speakers are somehow flawed and so NEED to be "inefficient" in order to hide those imaginary flaws.

Oh yeah, you jumped right in when you thought you had supportive "evidence" for your decision to return the speakers rather than obtain amplifier power sufficient to drive them to whatever level it takes to overcome your hearing losses, and your ending comment " Either way your lucky they're new" is so smarmy that it renders redundant your continual postings about your drinking habits.

Like the man said "no harm done". Not much good done either.
Yeah this has "kind of" made me hesitant about exchanging these speakers for another pair, BUT the wording here makes it sound like the inefficiency should have kept this from happening in the first place.
That doesn't sound right LOL

Going back to my original question,"I'm wondering if you guys think I overpowered them,or do you think I got a defective tweeter?"
Once I exchange these, Do I really have to take it easy on them, or do you just think it was a fluke? It seems like "most" people here have been very happy with them..
May be for a while I should run them at a lower volume and crossover frequency than Audyssey sets to break them in?

BTW: In the short time I used these speakers I really liked their sound.

PSN ID: KrakHed69
etc860 is offline  
post #930 of 5747 Old 12-26-2010, 07:31 AM
Member
 
Lawdog4817's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Monroe, GA
Posts: 74
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by etc860 View Post
Yeah this has "kind of" made me hesitant about exchanging these speakers for another pair, BUT the wording here makes it sound like the inefficiency should have kept this from happening in the first place.
That doesn't sound right LOL

Going back to my original question,"I'm wondering if you guys think I overpowered them,or do you think I got a defective tweeter?"
Once I exchange these, Do I really have to take it easy on them, or do you just think it was a fluke? It seems like "most" people here have been very happy with them..
May be for a while I should run them at a lower volume and crossover frequency than Audyssey sets to break them in?

BTW: In the short time I used these speakers I really liked their sound.
Why dont you run the replacement pair just like you did with the pair that blew the tweeter.
If you blow another tweeter then you know that these speakers are not upto par. Exchange them once again and buy another brand that fits your needs.
Lawdog4817 is offline  
Reply Speakers

Tags
Pioneer Andrew Jones Sp Fs52 Flr Stand Loudspeaker , Pioneer Andrew Jones Designed Bookshelf Loudspeakers Sp Bs22 Lr , Pioneer , Speakers Subwoofers , Speaker Systems , Pioneer Sp Bs41 Lr 130 Watt Rms 2 Way Speaker , Elite Vsx 31 A V Receiver

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off