Have a look at these Beauties!!!! How to make your OWN "High End" Cables!!! - Page 134 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Forum Jump: 
 175Likes

post #3991 of 3998 Old Yesterday, 01:31 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
Liked: 204
Quote:
Originally Posted by SandstormGT View Post
"Shipping normally takes 15-40 business days to arrive."

If you know of any place that sells one that is smaller than the ViaBlue ones that is in the US, I'd be interested.

Take five audio in Toronto ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #3992 of 3998 Old Today, 09:05 AM

Quoted: 212 Post(s)
Liked: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by dashpuppy View Post
Take five audio in Toronto ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I apologize, I was not have been clear in what I was trying to say. What I was trying to say is it's too bad that someone doesn't make a cheaper metal wire splitter that is SMALLER than the ViaBlue ones, that are sold in the USA. I am not looking to spend $25 per speaker wire on cable pants so ViaBlue and comparably priced ones are out of my realm.

The size of them also seems unnecessarily bulky, which is why I liked the smaller ones I posted a picture of, except they ship from China, and I wasn't wanting to wait 2-6 weeks for delivery.

For the time being, I will use KnuKonceptz basic speaker pants.

I am just surprised that there is not a happy medium between your basic rubber wire pants(like from KnuKonceptz) and the metal wire pants(like from ViaBLue).

These plastic y-splitters from quables.com look respectable but the inlet hole is not larger than the dual outlet holes, hench why it is a splitter and not necessarily speaker wire pants, they are also coming from the Netherlands.

Seems like what I am looking for would be a perfect candidate for a 3D printer, I just don't have one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	y-black-&-white-400.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	48.9 KB
ID:	1996105  

Last edited by SandstormGT; Today at 09:09 AM.
post #3993 of 3998 Old Today, 09:07 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I apologize, I was not have been clear in what I was trying to say. What I was trying to say is it's too bad that someone doesn't make a cheaper metal wire splitter that is SMALLER than the ViaBlue ones, that are sold in the USA. I am not looking to spend $25 per speaker wire on cable pants so ViaBlue and comparably priced ones are out of my realm.

The size of them also seems unnecessarily bulky, which is why I liked the smaller ones I posted a picture of, except they ship from China, and I wasn't wanting to wait 2-6 weeks for delivery.

For the time being, I will use KnuKonceptz basic speaker pants.

I am just surprised that there is not a happy medium between your basic rubber wire pants(like from KnuKonceptz) and the metal wire pants(like from ViaBLue).

These plastic y-splitters from quables.com look respectable but the inlet hole is not larger than the dual outlet holes, hench why it is a splitter and not necessarily speaker wire pants, they are also coming from the Netherlands.
those ^^ look ugly and chunky..

post #3994 of 3998 Old Today, 09:14 AM

Quote:
those ^^ look ugly and chunky..
I agree for the most part, I posted them for reference and as other than $12-$20 per metal wire splitter, or something from China that clearly looks shoddy in the pictures of the auction, that is the only other thing I can find that does something similar to speaker pants.

a nicely moulded plastic barrel, similar but smaller than a ViaBlue wire pant, in the $2-$3 range would be what I was looking for.
dashpuppy likes this.
post #3995 of 3998 Old Today, 09:18 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I agree for the most part, I posted them for reference and as other than $12-$20 per metal wire splitter, or something from China that clearly looks shoddy in the pictures of the auction, that is the only other thing I can find that does something similar to speaker pants.

a nicely moulded plastic barrel, similar but smaller than a ViaBlue wire pant, in the $2-$3 range would be what I was looking for.
Just buy the rubber pants then, those are cheap and work great..
post #3996 of 3998 Old Today, 09:21 AM

Quote:
Just buy the rubber pants then, those are cheap and work great..
I already purchased the rubber pants...Thanks for being so combative towards me looking for any ideas I could get.
post #3997 of 3998 Old Today, 09:56 AM
Advanced Member

Quote:
I already purchased the rubber pants...Thanks for being so combative towards me looking for any ideas I could get.
You want to play, you have to pay... Simple as that..
post #3998 of 3998 Old Today, 12:56 PM
AVS Forum Special Member

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 754 Post(s)
Liked: 652
Quote:

This worked for me, until there are more solutions on the market Have a look at these Beauties!!!! How to make your OWN "High End" Cables!!!

"The wise understand by themselves; fools follow the reports of others"-Tibetan Proverb
_____________________ http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/auger-handle/ ____________________________
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Reply Speakers

Tags
Monoprice , Harmon Kardon , Cables Interconnects

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page