Small full range, wideband and coaxial speakers - Page 6 - AVS Forum | Home Theater Discussions And Reviews
Baselworld is only a few weeks away. Getting the latest news is easy, Click Here for info on how to join the Watchuseek.com newsletter list. Follow our team for updates featuring event coverage, new product unveilings, watch industry news & more!



Forum Jump: 
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #151 of 156 Old 05-01-2014, 09:41 PM
Member
 
LeDelmo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 98
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Liked: 12

So, Does this mean they will work or wont work?

LeDelmo is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #152 of 156 Old 05-01-2014, 10:06 PM
AVS Special Member
 
kiwi2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 1,667
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Liked: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeDelmo View Post

So, Does this mean they will work or wont work?

Depends what crossover you give them.

Cross them over to subs at 100hz and you shouldn't have any worries whatsoever.
kiwi2 is offline  
post #153 of 156 Old 11-06-2014, 07:23 AM
Senior Member
 
mazpri's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: ol Europe
Posts: 264
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 37
just stumbled across the Reckhorn website - in the shop and on the German website they offer/describe a "very affordable" 15cm diameter full range bowl, a S-15 that is. Rather ok linear 80dbSPL from 70-10k Hz they claim....
mazpri is offline  
post #154 of 156 Old 01-04-2016, 03:55 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
JimWilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere in New Joisey
Posts: 6,290
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
Liked: 1329
Been a while since I updated this thread, so I thought it was high time I blew off the dust and did just that...

Added
2 full range and 2 coaxial speakers

If you take yourself too seriously, expect me to do the exact opposite
JimWilson is online now  
post #155 of 156 Old 07-28-2016, 05:28 AM
Senior Member
 
mazpri's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: ol Europe
Posts: 264
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 101 Post(s)
Liked: 37
as time goes by

Quote:
Originally Posted by JimWilson View Post
Been a while since I updated this thread, so I thought it was high time I blew off the dust and did just that...

Added
2 full range and 2 coaxial speakers
Thx for that - I was just coming back for havin a look at the list again, unfortunately many entries have dead links by now. Looks like product pages don't survive more than 2yrs on average... basically I was hoping to find what is available right now for single large band or alternatively coax types...

in case you ever feel like putting more work into it, an alphabetical list with a last update hint per speaker would work better over the years
mazpri is offline  
post #156 of 156 Old 07-28-2016, 10:48 AM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
JimWilson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Somewhere in New Joisey
Posts: 6,290
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1093 Post(s)
Liked: 1329
Quote:
Originally Posted by mazpri View Post
Thx for that - I was just coming back for havin a look at the list again, unfortunately many entries have dead links by now. Looks like product pages don't survive more than 2yrs on average... basically I was hoping to find what is available right now for single large band or alternatively coax types...

in case you ever feel like putting more work into it, an alphabetical list with a last update hint per speaker would work better over the years
Yea, the list is a bit stale. Updating it is a PITA though, which is why I keep procrastinating. It was never actually intended to become so encompassing, and that first post is suffering because of it. Had I known it would grow to what it has I'd have laid it out differently, but redoing it now is not really an option. I do have a few new additions I've been meaning to add, so maybe I'll do a little cleanup work on it at that point.

If you take yourself too seriously, expect me to do the exact opposite
JimWilson is online now  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Reply Speakers



Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off