Philharmonic Audio - Dennis Murphy - Page 161 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 68Likes

post #4801 of 4803 Old 11-19-2014, 12:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
Liked: 21
While many like the high contrast exotic woods similar to what is shown in the photo, I think it would have a different and maybe more appealing look to some if it were ordered with a simpler and darker wood pattern (example - a similar wood finish as shown on the stock 5A in the photo). I know that as it is shown in the photo that it would have no WAF from my wife but in somethng more basic, it may. (Perhaps in the similar finish as the Piano in the photo).
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4802 of 4803 Old 11-19-2014, 07:37 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Liked: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chucka View Post
While many like the high contrast exotic woods similar to what is shown in the photo, I think it would have a different and maybe more appealing look to some if it were ordered with a simpler and darker wood pattern (example - a similar wood finish as shown on the stock 5A in the photo). I know that as it is shown in the photo that it would have no WAF from my wife but in somethng more basic, it may. (Perhaps in the similar finish as the Piano in the photo).
Here are some photo exemplars of both styles of veneer. It's a slide show....http://philharmonicaudio.com/cabinets.html

MARGARITAS,
they're not just for breakfast anymore.
post #4803 of 4803 Old 11-21-2014, 07:12 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
Liked: 13
So I am looking into get the philharmonitors for an LCR setup. I am looking to replace my current speaker towers and center channel with something with more clarity and for viewing movies and TV with the occasional gaming and music. Will these work out well. My budget is around 1500 for all 3 speakers.
Reply Speakers

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page