Specific Speaker Recommendation - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 09-27-2011, 10:51 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Still new to a lot of the basics, but I am including a Whole House Audio system (HTDs Lync6) as part of a new home construction project. Going to be used for basic music listening (parties, etc.) and doesn't need to be high end sound or critical listening.

Question on in-ceiling speakers to use. I will have about 10 pairs in my initial installation.

HTD offers their MP-R65 in-ceiling speakers for $71/pair which I've seen decent reviews on from other forums. Also have seen Monoprice speakers recommended alot to newbies and for basic setups. I am a little confused on the various Monoprice 6.5" speakers available. They offer #4103 ($45), #6034 ($60), #4619 ($69), and #7605 ($117). Wondering if there is a major difference/advantage to any of these that would apply to my intended use or if I should just go with the cheapest Monoprice set and save a few dollars.

Thanks for any advice.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-28-2011, 02:38 AM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Check these out http://www.vanns.com/shop/servlet/it...3314FF7D1.web3 vanns deal of the day only today. Heavy discount on high end product.

My review comparisons of Energy RC-70s to Veritas V6.3
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page