Forum Jump: 

post #91 of 179 Old 01-12-2012, 05:57 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teeter View Post

Wait a minute. Are you saying that your left, right, and center speakers are all within a foot of each other? Which means left/right stereo channels are barely two feet apart? Is there ANY discernable soundstage? Perhaps I misunderstood?

I was wondering that too... You should set up the speakers in whatever ways sounds good to your ears... But normally you would need more space than that to get any kind of stereo separation going on. Especially in a HT setup with localized effects on all channels, I would not think this would be the ideal placement.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #92 of 179 Old 01-12-2012, 06:00 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackte50 View Post

I have heard the Paradigm Millenia One system just with the 2.0 speakers and they did sound very nice with a natural sound. What about the Morel? It did get a great review from Home Theater but unfortunately there is no local(Boston) audio stores that carry their products.

I had the same problem as you. Very poor sales and support network in North America, so I decided it was not worth the hassle. I'm sure they are nice though... Reviews are good and I like the way they look, too.
post #93 of 179 Old 01-12-2012, 06:10 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
Liked: 318
Quote:
Originally Posted by diablo1 View Post

I had the same problem as you. Very poor sales and support network in North America, so I decided it was not worth the hassle. I'm sure they are nice though... Reviews are good and I like the way they look, too.

That was my experience with Morel too. It was like pulling teeth to even get a simple product question answered. I can only imagine how difficult it would have been if I actually needed something important. And that was about 1.5 years ago, so it appears as though they haven't improved much. If that's the best they can do then perhaps it's time for them to close up the American office and call it a day. Shame too, because I understand they have some very solid products.

If you take yourself too seriously expect me to do the exact opposite
post #94 of 179 Old 01-12-2012, 08:32 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 73
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perpendicular View Post

I already know this bit of info but didn't want to get into specifics.
BTW, White Paper was Posted on the first page of the Minx Thread long ago.

I know that, Jeffrey, but the post was for the non-Minxies who would likely not visit the Minx thread in droves.
post #95 of 179 Old 01-13-2012, 01:23 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
Quote:

I was wondering that too... You should set up the speakers in whatever ways sounds good to your ears... But normally you would need more space than that to get any kind of stereo separation going on. Especially in a HT setup with localized effects on all channels, I would not think this would be the ideal placement.

A foot was a little off. They're about a foot and a half to 2 feet apart. My TV is 54", so I have the center dead center at the top, and the right and left channels on either side at the top. Each speaker is 18" to 20" away from each other.

Regardless of where they "should" be placed, this sounded the absolute best in all my placement scenarios, so I'm leaving it. There's still plenty of stero separation in my setup.
post #96 of 179 Old 01-13-2012, 11:33 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by rattmobbins View Post

A foot was a little off. They're about a foot and a half to 2 feet apart. My TV is 54", so I have the center dead center at the top, and the right and left channels on either side at the top. Each speaker is 18" to 20" away from each other.

Regardless of where they "should" be placed, this sounded the absolute best in all my placement scenarios, so I'm leaving it. There's still plenty of stero separation in my setup.

I bet they sound terrific.
I have my speakers attached to my 42" plasma set (on wall) 40" apart (L&R) and they sound better than I thought they would.

OPPO BETA GROUP
post #97 of 179 Old 01-14-2012, 09:12 AM

So last night my wife and I were watching Crazy Stupid Love, and I noticed the dialog didn't sound all that great. I paused the movie and quickly swapped out my Polk CS10 center, hit play and as I was afraid it would, everything sounded SO much better!

I'm kinda disappointed that my cheap-o Polk center that I got for $80 when Amazon had a deal on it sounds drastically better than my $250 MilleniaOne as a center.

I know they say there's no replacement for displacement, and to it's credit, the CS10 is at LEAST 4 times, probably more like 5 times the size of the MilleniaOne, but still. It's 1/3 the price!

Luckily the fronts and rear surrounds sound infinitely better than the really cheap-o Polk RM speakers they replaced.

But now I'm seriously considering returning my 5.0 system and ordering 2, 2.0 systems and keeping my CS10 as the center. I know they're not tonally matched, but they sound pretty nice together IMO.

Think I might be better off getting a Paradigm center that would be a better match for the MilleniaOnes? I'm sure anything Paradigm has that is comparable size to the Polk I have is going to sound way better. Maybe. Or is the CS10 from Polk really THAT good of a deal??? Thoughts?

I think I'll mention this in the Paradigm owners thread too and see what they think...
post #98 of 179 Old 01-14-2012, 11:55 AM

I've had the Focals in a 9.2 setup for a couple of years and I couldnt be happier... Combined with a denon 4311cl it wonderful
post #99 of 179 Old 01-14-2012, 12:45 PM

Quote:

So last night my wife and I were watching Crazy Stupid Love, and I noticed the dialog didn't sound all that great. I paused the movie and quickly swapped out my Polk CS10 center, hit play and as I was afraid it would, everything sounded SO much better!

I'm kinda disappointed that my cheap-o Polk center that I got for $80 when Amazon had a deal on it sounds drastically better than my $250 MilleniaOne as a center.

I know they say there's no replacement for displacement, and to it's credit, the CS10 is at LEAST 4 times, probably more like 5 times the size of the MilleniaOne, but still. It's 1/3 the price!

Luckily the fronts and rear surrounds sound infinitely better than the really cheap-o Polk RM speakers they replaced.

But now I'm seriously considering returning my 5.0 system and ordering 2, 2.0 systems and keeping my CS10 as the center. I know they're not tonally matched, but they sound pretty nice together IMO.

Think I might be better off getting a Paradigm center that would be a better match for the MilleniaOnes? I'm sure anything Paradigm has that is comparable size to the Polk I have is going to sound way better. Maybe. Or is the CS10 from Polk really THAT good of a deal??? Thoughts?

I think I'll mention this in the Paradigm owners thread too and see what they think...

So this is the exact concern I expressed above about using the MilleniaOne's for HT. I love their sound but am doubtful one of those little pups can provide a decent center channel. DefTech offers the advantage of a more robust center (ProCenter2000) which timbre matches the other speakers. I definitely don't like the idea of a center not matched to the system. So I may have to pass on these Paradigms, even though I love their sound.
post #100 of 179 Old 01-14-2012, 01:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I agree. I think if you are happy with the rest of the Paradigm MilleniOnes in your system, you shouldn't have a hard time finding another Paradigm model that could be used as your CC that will match with them.

Did you learn anything in the Paradigm Thread? You could always contact Paradigm directly and see what they suggest.

OPPO BETA GROUP
post #101 of 179 Old 01-14-2012, 01:30 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 31
Quote:

it's not a fair test at all, the larger polk speaker is far more efficient, so it will sound louder at the exact same volume setting. If it's louder, then of course you will be able to understand the dialog easier. The Polk speaker will be approx 2-5dB louder than the Millenia satellite according to the specs. If you swap out to the Polk you should turn down the center channel trim in your settings at least that much to ensure a fair comparison

It's a well known fact that even a couple of decibels differnce between two speakers will often cause the listener to prefer the louder speaker. That's why auditioning speakers is often done wrong by many people, because they didn't try to level match the speakers.

Certified Ultra Professional AVS Special Member Class A
post #102 of 179 Old 01-14-2012, 01:41 PM

Quote:

So this is the exact concern I expressed above about using the MilleniaOne's for HT. I love their sound but am doubtful one of those little pups can provide a decent center channel. DefTech offers the advantage of a more robust center (ProCenter2000) which timbre matches the other speakers. I definitely don't like the idea of a center not matched to the system. So I may have to pass on these Paradigms, even though I love their sound.

Yeah, it sounded a lot better on the couple of action flicks I tested it out with after getting everything all hooked up. But a movie with mostly talking made it sound a bit weak.

Quote:

I agree. I think if you are happy with the rest of the Paradigm MilleniOnes in your system, you shouldn't have a hard time finding another Paradigm model that could be used as your CC that will match with them.

Did you learn anything in the Paradigm Thread? You could always contact Paradigm directly and see what they suggest.

Not much going on in the Paradigm thread. Few guys asked if I ran Audyssey again after hooking up the Polk, which I did not. I e-mailed Paradigm so we'll see what they suggest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by warpdrive View Post

it's not a fair test at all, the larger polk speaker is far more efficient, so it will sound louder at the exact same volume setting. If it's louder, then of course you will be able to understand the dialog easier. The Polk speaker will be approx 2-5dB louder than the Millenia satellite to the specs. If you run the Polk you should turn down the volume at least that much to ensure a fair comparison

I realized that last night and turned the Polk down 5dB this morning and it STILL sounds fuller and more accurate.
post #103 of 179 Old 01-14-2012, 01:45 PM
AVS Special Member

The Polk being louder than the MilleniaOne is only one variable. There are many others, in the design of a loudspeaker, that can be causing this discrepancy in volume. Or, one sounding clearer than the other.

OPPO BETA GROUP
post #104 of 179 Old 01-14-2012, 02:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

The Polk being louder than the MilleniaOne is only one variable. There are many others, in the design of a loudspeaker, that can be causing this discrepancy in volume. Or, one sounding clearer than the other.

Of course, but it's a major variable.

I don't think there is anything about the design of Millenia that would be causing it to sound inferior. I have much larger expensive Paradigm Studio speakers and the dialog clarity is roughly the same. I would say the Millenia sounds very similar to the Studio series above 200Hz at low to moderate volumes. i would not hesitate to pair a Studio center with the Millenia.

Running Audyssey properly is very important regardless, after changing any configuration.

rattmobbins, instead of going through the expense of changing your speakers, I would actually suggest you experiment with placement and make sure you do a good job of using Audyssey. I think your idea of keeping the speakers together isn't the best arrangement. A bad Audyssey setup can really screw up things. If all else fails, just bump up the channel level a few dB. Yamaha receivers have a feature called Dialogue Lift which is supposed to make dialogue more easier to understand.

I also wonder if the Polk is more accurate or it's just exaggerating the frequencies so that dialog is more forward. The Millenias are extremely accurate because they don't have any peaks or dips in its tonal curve according to the measurements. I've confirmed this myself in my own setup.

Edit: I'm not trying to make it sound like I am saying the Millenias sound like they are perfect and you are wrong, I'm just trying to understand the variables in why there is such as large discrepancy. I would recommend the Millenias only for a small-ish room ht system, and for their size AND price, they are hard to beat. Their limitations start to become apparent in larger spaces as they have limited dynamics, but for general dialogue clarity I don't think they are lacking in any way compared to other even larger speakers. Polks can have a more forward sound and many people prefer that.

post #105 of 179 Old 01-14-2012, 02:42 PM
AVS Special Member

Liked: 21
Quote:

My new Millenia One 5 speaker system is great and the center speaker works like a champ in my bedroom setup. I use a Pioneer Elite SC35 AVR for this setup.

Panny 60VT60 Acurus 200x3
Pioneer Elite 05FD &51FD
2 Oppo 83's Pioneer Elite DV 59AVI
Paradigm SIg2 v3's & 490cc
Pioneer Elite SC61 SVS SB12NSD
2 S-VHS VCR's
post #106 of 179 Old 01-14-2012, 04:42 PM

Quote:

I don't think there is anything about the design of Millenia that would be causing it to sound inferior. I have much larger expensive Paradigm Studio speakers and the dialog clarity is roughly the same. I would say the Millenia sounds very similar to the Studio series above 200Hz at low to moderate volumes. i would not hesitate to pair a Studio center with the Millenia.

Running Audyssey properly is very important regardless, after changing any configuration.

rattmobbins, instead of going through the expense of changing your speakers, I would actually suggest you experiment with placement and make sure you do a good job of using Audyssey. I think your idea of keeping the speakers together isn't the best arrangement. A bad Audyssey setup can really screw up things. If all else fails, just bump up the channel level a few dB. Yamaha receivers have a feature called Dialogue Lift which is supposed to make dialogue more easier to understand.

I also wonder if the Polk is more accurate or it's just exaggerating the frequencies so that dialog is more forward. The Millenias are extremely accurate because they don't have any peaks or dips in its tonal curve according to the measurements. I've confirmed this myself in my own setup.

Edit: I'm not trying to make it sound like I am saying the Millenias sound like they are perfect and you are wrong, I'm just trying to understand the variables in why there is such as large discrepancy. I would recommend the Millenias only for a small-ish room ht system, and for their size AND price, they are hard to beat. Their limitations start to become apparent in larger spaces as they have limited dynamics, but for general dialogue clarity I don't think they are lacking in any way compared to other even larger speakers. Polks can have a more forward sound and many people prefer that.

Thanks man, I appreciate all your input. I am going to play with placement a bit and I'll re-run Audyssey each time and report back.
post #107 of 179 Old 01-14-2012, 07:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I don't remember implying that the MilleniaOne would sound inferior to the Polk. If anything, they should sound superior all around. I will repeat myself here, as much as you know and have stated, which is good, you still need to take the room in consideration along with the design of said speaker. It makes all the difference.

A question I have is, why isn't the MilleniaOne dynamic sounding in a larger space? If it isn't, one needs to look at a different model, or perhaps, another brand of speaker altogether. This is 2012 for cripes sake. There are many more choices out there than we had even a decade ago in a loudspeaker.

OPPO BETA GROUP
post #108 of 179 Old 01-15-2012, 05:13 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

A question I have is, why isn't the MilleniaOne dynamic sounding in a larger space? If it isn't, one needs to look at a different model, or perhaps, another brand of speaker altogether. This is 2012 for cripes sake. There are many more choices out there than we had even a decade ago in a loudspeaker.

Not really. It's simple physics, the M1 are small speakers with a cabinet tuned for moderate efficiency and moderate extension for its size. It can only do so much to fill a large space. If you want a speaker with better dynamics, you need to build it in a larger cabinet, or lose some bass extension, efficiency, or sacrifice some resolution or linearity. I think Paradigm chose its compromises well, and in way, they really didn't compromise much considering its form factor. Considering that it has much of the same sound characteristic as one of their $1200 bookshelf speakers, I think they did a very decent job

Yes, it is 2012, and this speaker is one of the best of its kind I've heard in a long time. There are other contenders which are on par, but they all have other compromises they make to meet their size and/or price point. Since everybody has different priorities, you have to choose the ones that make sense for you, but I think these hit the mark more than most other "lifestyle" type of speaker. Can you name some other speakers ten years ago of this type which are better than these?

As I said in my own review thread, these are the first small sats that I've heard that are actually pleasant to use for music listening (once paired with an appropriate sub).

post #109 of 179 Old 01-15-2012, 09:38 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Not really. It's simple physics, the M1 are small speakers with a cabinet tuned for moderate efficiency and moderate extension for its size. It can only do so much to fill a large space. If you want a speaker with better dynamics, you need to build it in a larger cabinet, or lose some bass extension, efficiency, or sacrifice some resolution or linearity. I think Paradigm chose its compromises well, and in way, they really didn't compromise much considering its form factor. Considering that it has much of the same sound characteristic as one of their $1200 bookshelf speakers, I think they did a very decent job.

Having not heard the MilleniaOne myself, I won't debate your description of that model, and will trust your opinion.

Quote:

Yes, it is 2012, and this speaker is one of the best of its kind I've heard in a long time. There are other contenders which are on par, but they all have other compromises they make to meet their size and/or price point. Since everybody has different priorities, you have to choose the ones that make sense for you, but I think these hit the mark more than most other "lifestyle" type of speaker. Can you name some other speakers ten years ago of this type which are better than these?

As stated above, no, I cannot make that judgement because I haven't heard the MilleniaOnes. Though, I have heard/owned other brands and many of them are similar to the MilleniaOne, in being a 2-way design. Personally, I don't care for dome tweeters in loudspeakers and much rather have ribbons or no tweeter at all. That's one of the reasons why I chose the Minx because of the one driver design. With the Minx, I am amazed how (micro) dynamic a 2 1/4" driver can be. Who would have thought? I sure didn't.

Quote:

As I said in my own review thread, these are the first small sats that I've heard that are actually pleasant to use for music listening (once paired with an appropriate sub).

I've heard a slew of similar speakers that are pleasant for music listening. You might want to get out and listen to more brands/models if you found the Paradigms to be the only "Musical Speakers" made.

OPPO BETA GROUP
post #110 of 179 Old 01-15-2012, 11:04 AM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I've heard a slew of similar speakers that are pleasant for music listening. You might want to get out and listen to more brands/models if you found the Paradigms to be the only "Musical Speakers" made.

I can't help you if you have low standards of musicality

post #111 of 179 Old 01-15-2012, 11:20 AM

Well I swapped the center back to the MilleniaOne, re-ran Audyseey, and tested it out. Still sounded slightly weaker than the Polk. So I went into the settings and bumped up the center channel output by 2dB, and wow. All it took was a tad more volume to make this baby come alive!

Voices are still ever so slightly more muted than the Polk, but everything else sounds SOOOOOO much better! Crisp, clean details that the Polk just skipped right over are now being pumped through my MilleniaOne center. It almost seems like the Polk was engineered to maximize voices and skip everything else, it's crazy.

So anyway, I'm back to being a VERY happy camper. I watched the plane crash scene from Flight of The Phoenix like 6 times LOL! I cranked it louder and louder each time, and these little speakers never distorted or begged for mercy. I think my ears would say uncle before these speakers do. Unbelievable.
JeffTDC likes this.
post #112 of 179 Old 01-15-2012, 12:11 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Guys, isn't musicality fairly subjective? It's not like off-axis response or impedance or something else that can be measured... Reasonable people can disagree about musicality.

Quote:

Well I swapped the center back to the MilleniaOne, re-ran Audyseey, and tested it out. Still sounded slightly weaker than the Polk. So I went into the settings and bumped up the center channel output by 2dB, and wow. All it took was a tad more volume to make this baby come alive!

Voices are still ever so slightly more muted than the Polk, but everything else sounds SOOOOOO much better! Crisp, clean details that the Polk just skipped right over are now being pumped through my MilleniaOne center. It almost seems like the Polk was engineered to maximize voices and skip everything else, it's crazy.

So anyway, I'm back to being a VERY happy camper. I watched the plane crash scene from Flight of The Phoenix like 6 times LOL! I cranked it louder and louder each time, and these little speakers never distorted or begged for mercy. I think my ears would say uncle before these speakers do. Unbelievable.

Great to hear! To give you an update - my dealer said the Anthem MRX 300 has been back-ordered since I placed my order on Dec 30th, and he is waiting to receive it so he can ship all my stuff together. He expects to get it late next week. So the best case scenario now is that the dealer gets the MRX 300 next Friday, and I get everything sometime around Jan 25th or so.

I know this has been discussed elsewhere, but to add my $0.02: I am not very impressed by Anthem/Paradigm's business model. Basically they give exclusive regional sales rights to specific dealers, to prevent competition on price, and they specifically disallow internet and phone sales. They view the internet as a threat to their business, rather than an exciting new way to enhance and expand their business. In theory, this means that dealers will be happy with their margins, and will continue to sell Paradigm/Anthem products.

In practice, it is bad for the consumer, because you can't shop like you do for every other kind of electronics: search the web for good prices, call around to a bunch of stores to see what prices they have, plus return policies, warranties, etc. And most places do NOT keep products in stock, at least in my experience - they have no reason to.

It has been over two weeks since I ordered my gear and it will be another week and a half before I get it. Contrast this with internet-based SVS: I placed my order on a Saturday and received it 3 business days later, with free shipping and a no-questions-asked 45-day return policy. For me, the SVS business model is so far superior to the traditional high-end audio model of Anthem/Paradigm and many other brands.

Anyway, sorry for the slightly OT rant. It is just frustrating to have paid for all my gear and not received it yet.
post #113 of 179 Old 01-15-2012, 12:56 PM
AVS Special Member

I went from this.

Pioneer Elite 05FD &51FD
2 S-VHS VCR's
post #114 of 179 Old 01-15-2012, 12:58 PM
AVS Special Member

Here is my Millenia One system.

Pioneer Elite 05FD &51FD
2 S-VHS VCR's
post #115 of 179 Old 01-15-2012, 02:51 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

Haha.....touche'!

I need to find me a Paradigm dealer and go have a look & listen to the MilleniaOnes. I'll keep ya'll posted.

OPPO BETA GROUP
post #116 of 179 Old 01-15-2012, 03:03 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:

I know this has been discussed elsewhere, but to add my $0.02: I am not very impressed by Anthem/Paradigm's business model. Basically they give exclusive regional sales rights to specific dealers, to prevent competition on price, and they specifically disallow internet and phone sales. They view the internet as a threat to their business, rather than an exciting new way to enhance and expand their business. In theory, this means that dealers will be happy with their margins, and will continue to sell Paradigm/Anthem products.

In practice, it is bad for the consumer, because you can't shop like you do for every other kind of electronics: search the web for good prices, call around to a bunch of stores to see what prices they have, plus return policies, warranties, etc. And most places do NOT keep products in stock, at least in my experience - they have no reason to.

It has been over two weeks since I ordered my gear and it will be another week and a half before I get it. Contrast this with internet-based SVS: I placed my order on a Saturday and received it 3 business days later, with free shipping and a no-questions-asked 45-day return policy. For me, the SVS business model is so far superior to the traditional high-end audio model of Anthem/Paradigm and many other brands.

Anyway, sorry for the slightly OT rant. It is just frustrating to have paid for all my gear and not received it yet.

You said a mouthful! Jim Wilson & I Posted this same complaint on the Goldenear Thread when we both were looking at adding speakers. Jim had this long discussion with Sandy Gross and basically got nowhere. Maybe, he will Post here and give you his 2 cents. IMO, with this business model mind, most of these manufacturers are setting themselves up for failure.

OPPO BETA GROUP
post #117 of 179 Old 01-15-2012, 04:24 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
Liked: 73
From The Perfect Vision

BEST COMPACT SOLUTION: Cambridge Audio Minx S325 System ($1399)

http://www.avguide.com/review/the-pe...ems-under-2500
post #118 of 179 Old 01-15-2012, 04:34 PM

Quote:

Agreed. Any company that doesn't embrace changes in technology is setting themselves up for failure in the long run IMO. I lucked out with my MilleniaOnes cuz I talked the retailer into shipping them FedEx from the distributor instead of waiting for a truck of theirs to fill up. Saved me 2 weeks time, at least!

I am very surprised Paradigm doesn't even list MSRP in their website. Kinda odd for sure.
post #119 of 179 Old 01-15-2012, 06:01 PM
AVS Special Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by taichi4 View Post

From The Perfect Vision

BEST COMPACT SOLUTION: Cambridge Audio Minx S325 System ($1399)

http://www.avguide.com/review/the-pe...ems-under-2500

I saw that "Best Compact Solution" Post a few days ago. I need to link it to the first page of the Minx Thread. Thanks for the reminder!

I found a Paradigm dealer about 30 minutes away (in good traffic) from where I live. The question is, do I was to waste and hour of drive time and gas to see the MilleniaOne? I think not.

OPPO BETA GROUP
post #120 of 179 Old 01-15-2012, 06:32 PM

Quote:

Guys, isn't musicality fairly subjective? It's not like off-axis response or impedance or something else that can be measured... Reasonable people can disagree about musicality.

Great to hear! To give you an update - my dealer said the Anthem MRX 300 has been back-ordered since I placed my order on Dec 30th, and he is waiting to receive it so he can ship all my stuff together. He expects to get it late next week. So the best case scenario now is that the dealer gets the MRX 300 next Friday, and I get everything sometime around Jan 25th or so.

This is a big challenge in the audio industry since, unlike many products which are comfortably purchased "sight unseen" on the internet, audio products require demonstration and evaluation before a comfortable buying decision can be made. Frankly, I admire the mfg's who try to protect the traditional model and help their retailers hold a decent margin. But there's also no doubt in my mind that it's a losing proposition in the long run. There are some great examples today of "market leaders" who went from the top of the heap to "out of business" because the couldn't evolve their go-to-market model. Blockbuster, Borders, Circuit City, to name a few. So it will be fascinating to see how the AV industry copes with changing times. Oh well.....
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page