Noob with a few questions. - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 4 Old 01-08-2012, 06:36 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 11
New guy here from california. I'd like some guidance on a upgrade setup that will be happening in a few months. The plan is to turn my 2 car garage into a family room. I've been looking at pioneer receivers. 7.1 for the added channels. Id like to keep it under 1000. 00. I was looking at the pioneer 1021. I'd like floor stand up in the front. Im guessing the room is probably 30x30. Thanks in advance. Adam
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 Old 01-08-2012, 06:49 PM

Liked: 10
Whats your question?

You will not get answers when your post is incredibly general.
post #3 of 4 Old 01-08-2012, 06:54 PM

I'm guessing he is looking for a whole 7.1 setup for a 1000 including reciever and sub that will fill his room sounds like quite the feat to me. Unless maybe he tries the pioneer speakers and a bic sub.
post #4 of 4 Old 01-08-2012, 08:17 PM - Thread Starter

Sorry for any confusion guys. I guess what I'm looking for is, "if I had that budget I would go with this or Maybe try this instead" comment. I figured if they sell home theater in a box for a little over 500.00 then maybe I could find something decent for around 1000.00. I want a middle of the road 7.1 setup for my size room. Maybe to make the budget more realistic I could start off with a 5.1 speaker setup. I guess I just need help. I'd like to know what speakers are great for surround sound? What would be a great Center speaker? What left and Right to use that would match up perfect to the rest of the speakers and what Bass speaker. What speakers should I worry about spending the most money on? What Speakers or Recievers are great and usually go on sale? I'm not stuck on pioneer. I also have a 200.00 credit at BB that I thought I could use on this setup. Thanks

Adam
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page