Forum Jump: 
Closed Thread

post #211 of 225 Old 04-01-2013, 03:21 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
Liked: 881
It is pretty funny that any thread that talks about Axiom speakers usually ends up turning sideways...lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #212 of 225 Old 04-01-2013, 03:34 PM
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 233
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrown15 View Post

It is pretty funny that any thread that talks about Axiom speakers usually ends up turning sideways...lol

There really should be a dedicated forum for Bose and Axiom. biggrin.gif
post #213 of 225 Old 04-01-2013, 03:39 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Compared side by side bookshelf axiom (can remember model name) and Polk rtia3s a few years ago. I bought the rtia3s. Just my two cents.
post #214 of 225 Old 04-01-2013, 03:50 PM

Liked: 56
The "ji*ad against Axiom" accusations are just crazy. From what he wrote about on-wall speakers, i am not sure he knows the things he argues about.
post #215 of 225 Old 04-01-2013, 04:06 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
Liked: 173
^^^You should have read some of his deleted posts......this tread was dead for 1yr+ and brought to life 4 days ago. Since that time the posts & views have more than tripled ...I guess it's one way to keep Axiom relevant and newsworthy even if it's mostly bad....frown.gif

Old Indian proverb: We don't inherit the earth from our ancestors, but we borrow it from our children!

Ascend Acoustics (NrT)Towers, STC w RAAL, 200 SE in espresso
54" of Panasonic Bliss, Anthem MRX 300
Sony BDP-S380, TechnicsCD player, Apple TV
PSA XS30 SE in Cordovan Cherry
post #216 of 225 Old 04-01-2013, 05:11 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 65
LOL I didn't even realize someone had gone on a archeological dig to find this thread. One has to wonder why after all that time it would be prudent to dig up an old thread rather than start a new specific thread or post in the official thread.
post #217 of 225 Old 04-01-2013, 05:36 PM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 90
It just snowballs after a few posts. I think it was a pro Axiom guy that started a post about how much he likes Axioms and then proceeds to ***** about those who have a grudge against Axiom, from a year ago.

Its not uncommon, pro Axiom guys will dig up old threads cause they get reading (cause they search for Axiom) and they get POd and just have to post a rebuttal to a 1yr old post. And it gets bumped to the top of a very active and busy forum, and we see the results.
post #218 of 225 Old 04-01-2013, 05:48 PM
Advanced Member

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 65
Gt did you check out those links I posted, where brent butterworth did those informal blind tests. I thought it was really interesting, more of this should be done to bring people into the audiophile portion of home theater/audio.
post #219 of 225 Old 04-01-2013, 09:46 PM

Liked: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by gtpsuper24 View Post

Actually I don't own you a single courtesy in explaining myself one bit. If you think your important enough to warrant me explaining myself to your dillusional.

Ah, so it is fully illogical. You cannot even explain your own actions. That should serve as a wake up call to you.
Quote:
Because you made it seem like

No, you just read what you wanted it to say and then jumped on that instead of what was actually said. Illogical? Yes.
Quote:

Guys like you is what "soured" me. Trying to explain the short comings of a speaker and it turns into arguing with guys that cry at every little comment.

Untrue. You were not on an illogical jihad a year ago, but you are on one now. Something inside you snapped and you stopped being rational. You can return to the rational, helpful person you used to be at any time, but it will be difficult. You have already started making your illogical jihad a part of your personality. It does not have to always be this way. Please return the old, happier, you to us.
post #220 of 225 Old 04-01-2013, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craig john View Post

This thread is titled: "How do you all feel about Axiom speakers?" The other one, (the one YOU started), is labeled: "New Official Axiom Audio Speaker Thread" Which one is the "Owner's" thread?

Make a guess, I am currently operating under the assumption you are smart enough to figure it out on your own.
post #221 of 225 Old 04-01-2013, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cel4145 View Post

Why all the personal attacks in this thread against people calling them "haters" and describing their opinions as "hateful"? I was curious about the discussion in this thread, but not any more. Too much hypocrisy. Someone who constantly attacks others by calling them haters and hateful is a hater themselves rolleyes.gif

Nah. Calling a tiger a tiger does not make one a tiger too. It is also not an attack upon the tiger to call it a tiger. It does let everyone know the creature being called a tiger is a tiger, though.

He posts in multiple forums, bashing Axioms in every one, even bashing entire forums while he is at it...and he does not even OWN any Axioms...he cheated someone out of their money months ago yet, for some illogical reason, cannot let go of his hate for Axiom. It is just a speaker company, not worthy of such hate.
post #222 of 225 Old 04-01-2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socketman View Post

The Official Axiom Owners Thread is here and if you are not a Axiom owner do not go there. biggrin.gif That means you GT,cybersage said so and if you do he will cover your house in applesauce. biggrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by wlhungdude View Post

even though GT is still an axiom owner? and cybr is currently w/o applesauce? Just when I thought it couldn't get more confusing... smile.gif

I have no applesauce. frown.gif

Maybe GT took it and put it in his Axiom speakers.
post #223 of 225 Old 04-01-2013, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy p View Post

^^^You should have read some of his deleted posts......this tread was dead for 1yr+ and brought to life 4 days ago. Since that time the posts & views have more than tripled ...I guess it's one way to keep Axiom relevant and newsworthy even if it's mostly bad....frown.gif

Psst...2X6 resurrected this thread - and instantly our resident anti-Axiom Jihadist pounced on it...claiming he does not have a grudge against Axiom, he is just going to bash them every chance he gets even though he does not actually own them and he says they have great customer service.
post #224 of 225 Old 04-02-2013, 07:10 AM

Liked: 13
I had no idea that I had wondered into the Falujah of this forum. Very unpleasant. I was surprised by the irrationality and venom of the anti-Axiom posters. But comparing Axioms to Bose, that's the lowest cut of all..
post #225 of 225 Old 04-02-2013, 07:24 AM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
Liked: 360
time out: some posters have gone too far
Kysersose and Billy p like this.
Closed Thread Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page