List of Reference Level, High Sensitivity & SPL Speakers - Page 28 - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 
 1Likes
Reply
 
Thread Tools
post #811 of 838 Old 01-17-2014, 05:33 PM
Member
 
Emetw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bellevue, WA
Posts: 182
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 35
I spoke with Al at RAW Acoustics as well as Bob at CSS last week, they have a new ribbon called the RT2 which can be built into line arrays like my Omegas, all custom down to the binding posts and plate finish. My Omegas are 95db@1watt/1m, XBL mids with industry leading low distortion levels. The dynamics are crazy too, best I've ever heard. Of course you can't walk into a Best Buy and take them home but they are an incredible value for anyone wanting to experience ultra-high-end sound at a reasonable investment. I'll keep mine for decades, that is for sure smile.gif

y5wu.jpg

Anthem MRX-500 - Vincent SAV-P200 - RAW Acoustics Lambda Plus arrays, Apex C II center - HT4 tower surrounds - CSS WR.30 sides - Rythmik FV15HP - Vizio XVT553SV - Xbox One - Xbox 360 - WD Live TV - QNAP TS212 NAS w/WD Red drives - APC H15BLK
Emetw is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #812 of 838 Old 01-21-2014, 05:34 AM
AVS Special Member
 
blazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 2,281
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emetw View Post

I spoke with Al at RAW Acoustics as well as Bob at CSS last week, they have a new ribbon called the RT2 which can be built into line arrays like my Omegas, all custom down to the binding posts and plate finish. My Omegas are 95db@1watt/1m, XBL mids with industry leading low distortion levels. The dynamics are crazy too, best I've ever heard. Of course you can't walk into a Best Buy and take them home but they are an incredible value for anyone wanting to experience ultra-high-end sound at a reasonable investment. I'll keep mine for decades, that is for sure smile.gif

y5wu.jpg

Man that is a great looking set of speakers. Will there be issues with combing with a line array of midrange drivers? Do you have a in-room response plot to show us?

Blazar!
blazar is online now  
post #813 of 838 Old 01-21-2014, 08:46 AM
Member
 
Emetw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bellevue, WA
Posts: 182
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazar View Post

Man that is a great looking set of speakers. Will there be issues with combing with a line array of midrange drivers? Do you have a in-room response plot to show us?

Good timing, I just ordered my MiniDSP Umik yesterday. By ear I don't sense any combing issues; these are by far the best speakers I have ever heard and they impress me every time I listen to them. Once the Umik arrives I'll get some response graphs posted to show everyone what they look like. Thanks!

Anthem MRX-500 - Vincent SAV-P200 - RAW Acoustics Lambda Plus arrays, Apex C II center - HT4 tower surrounds - CSS WR.30 sides - Rythmik FV15HP - Vizio XVT553SV - Xbox One - Xbox 360 - WD Live TV - QNAP TS212 NAS w/WD Red drives - APC H15BLK
Emetw is offline  
post #814 of 838 Old 01-21-2014, 08:55 AM
AVS Special Member
 
blazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 2,281
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 246
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emetw View Post

Good timing, I just ordered my MiniDSP Umik yesterday. By ear I don't sense any combing issues; these are by far the best speakers I have ever heard and they impress me every time I listen to them. Once the Umik arrives I'll get some response graphs posted to show everyone what they look like. Thanks!

So funny i just ordered the exact same mic myself yesterday!

Blazar!
blazar is online now  
post #815 of 838 Old 01-21-2014, 08:56 AM
AVS Special Member
 
blazar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 2,281
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
Liked: 246
What did those speakers run you? Im curious of those as an option for surround speakers in-wall custom made.

Blazar!
blazar is online now  
post #816 of 838 Old 01-26-2014, 08:34 AM
Member
 
Emetw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bellevue, WA
Posts: 182
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Liked: 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by blazar View Post

What did those speakers run you? Im curious of those as an option for surround speakers in-wall custom made.

The line arrays? I'd reach out to Al at RAW, I bought them directly from Bob at CSS and now that they use the RT2 ribbon (less expensive but still based on a high-end Aurum Cantus ribbon) and a newer mid, pricing is quite different. PM me for his contact info if you want, he's a super nice guy with amazing build skills.

Anthem MRX-500 - Vincent SAV-P200 - RAW Acoustics Lambda Plus arrays, Apex C II center - HT4 tower surrounds - CSS WR.30 sides - Rythmik FV15HP - Vizio XVT553SV - Xbox One - Xbox 360 - WD Live TV - QNAP TS212 NAS w/WD Red drives - APC H15BLK
Emetw is offline  
post #817 of 838 Old 01-26-2014, 10:57 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Reddig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hays, KS
Posts: 1,660
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 166
Hey Eyleron. Was wondering if you could add a speaker to the list to see how it stacks up? Its the Electro-Voice TS940D. One of my local theaters has them as stage speakers in two of there rooms and Ive been so impressed with them over the years watching countless movies on them. Its always a treat when I hear them. Here is some specs.

Specifications
Usable Frequency Response
30-20,000 Hz
Sound Pressure Level at 1 Meter,
1 Watt Input:
100 dB
Power Capacity Per EIA Standard
RS-426A,
Long-Term Average:
300 watts
Short-Term Peak:
1,200 watts
Crossover Frequency:
500 Hz
Recommended Crossover Frequency
(see Crossover and Basic Equalization
section):
1,150 Hz
Crossover Slopes,
Recommended:
24 dB per octave
Minimum:
12 dB per octave
Sound Pressure Level at 1 Meter, 1 Watt
Input,
LF (100- to 800-Hz average):
96 dB
LF (65- to 125-Hz average):
94 dB
HF (800- to 5,000-Hz average):
110 dB
Power Capacity Average Power-Handling
Capacity,
Low Frequency (per EIA RS-426-A
1980):
600 watts
Low Frequency, Continuous
Program:***
1,000 watts
High Frequency (per AES2-1984/
ANSI S4.26-1984):
60 watts
Dispersion, Horizontal and Vertical:
90°
Nominal Impedance, HF and LF:
8 ohms
Components:
DH2As1 compression driver; HP99T horn;
TL15-1XS low-frequency system with
EVX-150A woofer; HMK-4 horn/drivermounting
bracket
Finishes:
Matte black HF horn, black driver and
mounting bracket, and black textured



Heres its spreadsheet link: http://www.rsem.com/pdf_manuals/electro-voice/ts940d.pdf

Heres a link where you can see a pic of them: http://www.rsem.com/equipment-details.asp?partnum=TS940D

These guys have always blew me away with there incredible midrange and dynamics. 2-channel preshow music is played thru them before the previews start and they always image so well. I had read an article by Tom Holman who use to judge cinema setups with stereo content to test imaging. Also from reading the specs Im a little confused on the crossover point from the CD to the low frequency drivers. Says 500hz but reccomends 1,150hz.
Thanks alot!

JBL Pro Cinema
Reddig is offline  
post #818 of 838 Old 03-11-2014, 06:24 PM
Member
 
dustwvl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 159
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
so how would the HSU HB1-MK2 compare in sensitivity to the Klipsch RF-62II. Does the HSU really have a sensitivity of 92 in the same way most speakers rate sensitivity? I am trying to decide between a Klipsch setup and the HSU. I currently have some ascend acoustics CMT-340 that show a 89db sensitivity anechoic that I m told is the same as the HSU because of them being meausred in half space which would drop the real sensitivity by 3db.
dustwvl is offline  
post #819 of 838 Old 03-11-2014, 07:07 PM
AVS Special Member
 
shadyJ's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 6,826
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 296 Post(s)
Liked: 571
Klipsch has been known to over-rate their sensitivity badly. There is no way the RF-62 is 97 dB like they claim. 97 dB is more like pro-audio speakers. Klipsch are more sensitive than normal, but the only honest specs for their speakers are on the Heritage line and pro lines. No doubt the RF-62s are more powerful than the Hsu speakers though, but at least Hsu spec their speakers correctly. A lot of speaker manufacturers will spec their sensitivity to an 'in-room' rating without mentioning that fact, like 1/2 space, 1/4 space, or even 1/8 space. Hsu at least tells you how their speaker was rated.
shadyJ is online now  
post #820 of 838 Old 04-11-2014, 09:20 PM - Thread Starter
AVS Special Member
 
Eyleron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Minot, ND
Posts: 1,838
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 34

Anyone use SLS Speakers? http://www.slsloudspeakers.com/SLS%20Audio%20Products.htm

 

Looks like stage, studio, cinema, home.

Eyleron is online now  
post #821 of 838 Old 05-29-2014, 06:28 PM
Advanced Member
 
oOOBillO0o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On the move..
Posts: 557
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by dustwvl View Post

so how would the HSU HB1-MK2 compare in sensitivity to the Klipsch RF-62II. Does the HSU really have a sensitivity of 92 in the same way most speakers rate sensitivity? I am trying to decide between a Klipsch setup and the HSU. I currently have some ascend acoustics CMT-340 that show a 89db sensitivity anechoic that I m told is the same as the HSU because of them being meausred in half space which would drop the real sensitivity by 3db.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadyJ View Post

Klipsch has been known to over-rate their sensitivity badly. There is no way the RF-62 is 97 dB like they claim. 97 dB is more like pro-audio speakers. Klipsch are more sensitive than normal, but the only honest specs for their speakers are on the Heritage line and pro lines. No doubt the RF-62s are more powerful than the Hsu speakers though, but at least Hsu spec their speakers correctly. A lot of speaker manufacturers will spec their sensitivity to an 'in-room' rating without mentioning that fact, like 1/2 space, 1/4 space, or even 1/8 space. Hsu at least tells you how their speaker was rated.

First, great effort on this thread. The challenge is that all of this data is flawed in one way or another. Second, its extremely challenging to model speaker behaviors on a spreadsheet.

There are speakers on this list that really exceed THX's and the SMPTE Standards, but if you are single factor weighting for high output, you will be disappointed.

I cannot say this enough, "Trust your ears."

McIntosh Labs! What am I listening to?
oOOBillO0o is offline  
post #822 of 838 Old 05-29-2014, 06:56 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Bill Fitzmaurice's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 9,914
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Liked: 1500
Quote:
Originally Posted by oOOBillO0o View Post

I cannot say this enough, "Trust your ears."
Professional loudspeaker designers trust their ears, but they're just as emphatic as Mr.Reagan was in that they also verify, with measurements. Measuring tools have at least a hundred times the accuracy and resolution that the human ear does. The problem with manufacturer supplied specs is that very few show the single most important piece of data, a measured SPL response chart. In the absence of measured SPL charts manufacturer data should be considered unsubstantiated advertising copy.

Bill Fitzmaurice Loudspeaker Design

The Laws of Physics aren't swayed by opinion.
Bill Fitzmaurice is online now  
post #823 of 838 Old 05-29-2014, 07:06 PM
Advanced Member
 
oOOBillO0o's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: On the move..
Posts: 557
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Liked: 20
Bill, Yes! Trust, but verify!

McIntosh Labs! What am I listening to?
oOOBillO0o is offline  
post #824 of 838 Old 07-18-2014, 07:22 AM
Senior Member
 
frankie2075's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: BROOKLYN, NY
Posts: 418
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Can i add pro audio technology speakers? Anyone experience with these?
frankie2075 is offline  
post #825 of 838 Old 10-05-2014, 11:32 PM
Senior Member
 
garygarrison's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 221
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 55
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bill Fitzmaurice View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by oOOBillO0o

I cannot say this enough, "Trust your ears."

Professional loudspeaker designers trust their ears, but they're just as emphatic as Mr.Reagan was in that they also verify, with measurements. Measuring tools have at least a hundred times the accuracy and resolution that the human ear does. The problem with manufacturer supplied specs is that very few show the single most important piece of data, a measured SPL response chart. In the absence of measured SPL charts manufacturer data should be considered unsubstantiated advertising copy.
Does such a chart show the SPL across the advertized frequency bandwidth? Which manufacturers provide that?

I don't know enough about it to know what would be helpful, but how about various kinds of distortion (Harmonic & Frequency modulation & ______) at a certain specified SPL, like 100 dB @ 1 meter?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oOOBillO0o View Post
Bill, Yes! Trust, but verify!
Isn't that a CIA slogan?
garygarrison is offline  
post #826 of 838 Old 10-06-2014, 11:02 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Reddig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hays, KS
Posts: 1,660
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by frankie2075 View Post
Can i add pro audio technology speakers? Anyone experience with these?
Pro Audio Tech should indeed be on the list.

JBL Pro Cinema
Reddig is offline  
post #827 of 838 Old 10-06-2014, 11:03 AM
AVS Special Member
 
Reddig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hays, KS
Posts: 1,660
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 166
Seems this thread has gone cold in the last few months. I really enjoy this thread.

JBL Pro Cinema
Reddig is offline  
post #828 of 838 Old 10-06-2014, 02:58 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 33
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddig View Post
Seems this thread has gone cold in the last few months. I really enjoy this thread.
I'm here! I just requested an RMA for my 3 cbm 170se. They just could not keep up with my listening levels for movies. Looking for a trio of less expensive speakers to take their place that can handle the 120-140 watts of my receiver. Looking at klipsch rb61 II but concerned they may be too bright.

Receiver: Yamaha RX-A2030
LCR: Klipsch RB-81 II C: Klipsch RC-62 II
SS: Klipsch icon KB-15 RS: Bic Acoustech PL-66 2 Polk OWM-3
LFE: 2 PSA XV-15
Source: PC, Directv AC: Furman M8-Dx Display: Viewsonic PJD7820HD, Silver Ticket HDTV 16:9 120" Fixed Frame Projector Screen
jas wats is online now  
post #829 of 838 Old 10-06-2014, 05:59 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Reddig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hays, KS
Posts: 1,660
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas wats View Post
I'm here! I just requested an RMA for my 3 cbm 170se. They just could not keep up with my listening levels for movies. Looking for a trio of less expensive speakers to take their place that can handle the 120-140 watts of my receiver. Looking at klipsch rb61 II but concerned they may be too bright.
Cool man. You sound like you need a speaker that has a compression driver unlike the Klipsch you mentioned that just had a horn loaded soft dome tweeter.

Look into the JBL PRO Cinema 3677's. Super high sensitivity your AVR can power no problem. They are around $500 a piece if you call Full Spectrum.com and get a price quote over the phone. The JBL Pros are always listed at manuf. suggested price.

They will do reference level without a sweat.

JBL Pro Cinema
Reddig is offline  
post #830 of 838 Old 10-06-2014, 06:01 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Reddig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hays, KS
Posts: 1,660
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 166
The downside is they are ugly as they are really made to be put behind an AT screen.

JBL Pro Cinema
Reddig is offline  
post #831 of 838 Old 10-06-2014, 07:04 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 33
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddig View Post
Cool man. You sound like you need a speaker that has a compression driver unlike the Klipsch you mentioned that just had a horn loaded soft dome tweeter.

Look into the JBL PRO Cinema 3677's. Super high sensitivity your AVR can power no problem. They are around $500 a piece if you call Full Spectrum.com and get a price quote over the phone. The JBL Pros are always listed at manuf. suggested price.

They will do reference level without a sweat.
Thanks Reddig, but the Klipsch are already on the way. I can get them, try them out and return them if need be by this time next week!(up to 30 days) I love Amazon! We will see how it goes!
Reddig likes this.

Receiver: Yamaha RX-A2030
LCR: Klipsch RB-81 II C: Klipsch RC-62 II
SS: Klipsch icon KB-15 RS: Bic Acoustech PL-66 2 Polk OWM-3
LFE: 2 PSA XV-15
Source: PC, Directv AC: Furman M8-Dx Display: Viewsonic PJD7820HD, Silver Ticket HDTV 16:9 120" Fixed Frame Projector Screen
jas wats is online now  
post #832 of 838 Old 10-06-2014, 07:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Reddig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hays, KS
Posts: 1,660
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 166
Quote:
Originally Posted by jas wats View Post
Thanks Reddig, but the Klipsch are already on the way. I can get them, try them out and return them if need be by this time next week!(up to 30 days) I love Amazon! We will see how it goes!
Right on man cool. Don't let my opinion sway yours as the those Klipsch aren't a bad speaker. Good luck man!

JBL Pro Cinema
Reddig is offline  
post #833 of 838 Old 10-07-2014, 07:58 PM
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 33
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
Liked: 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddig View Post
Right on man cool. Don't let my opinion sway yours as the those Klipsch aren't a bad speaker. Good luck man!
An update: While my RC-62 hasn't gotten here yet, I did find a local store with 2 RB-81 II. Pretty smoking deal, I think. $720 out the door. I am using one as a center now and already, WOW. If the RC62 is at least that good I am going to be very happy! It's so much more open and explosive. I guess I should have just gotten what I wanted first instead of trying to go cheap.

Receiver: Yamaha RX-A2030
LCR: Klipsch RB-81 II C: Klipsch RC-62 II
SS: Klipsch icon KB-15 RS: Bic Acoustech PL-66 2 Polk OWM-3
LFE: 2 PSA XV-15
Source: PC, Directv AC: Furman M8-Dx Display: Viewsonic PJD7820HD, Silver Ticket HDTV 16:9 120" Fixed Frame Projector Screen
jas wats is online now  
post #834 of 838 Old 10-09-2014, 01:16 PM
AVS Special Member
 
barhoram's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2002
Posts: 2,408
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
Liked: 14
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reddig View Post
Cool man. You sound like you need a speaker that has a compression driver unlike the Klipsch you mentioned that just had a horn loaded soft dome tweeter.

Look into the JBL PRO Cinema 3677's. Super high sensitivity your AVR can power no problem. They are around $500 a piece if you call Full Spectrum.com and get a price quote over the phone. The JBL Pros are always listed at manuf. suggested price.

They will do reference level without a sweat.
How do the JBL LSR6332s compare to the 3677s? I'm looking at moving away from some Paradigm speakers in my dedicated home theater (seem a bit harsh at close to reference) and have always been intrigued by the LSR633s. I can also place the 6332s behind my screen (can not for the Paradigm L & R) and move them a bit further back from listening position.

I don't really like talking about my flair

My Home Theater Project:
barhoram is offline  
post #835 of 838 Old 10-09-2014, 05:55 PM
AVS Special Member
 
Reddig's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Hays, KS
Posts: 1,660
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Liked: 166
I havnt personally heard the LSR's but they are a 3-way studio monitor where as the 3677 is a 2-way speaker with a compression driver, used in small cinemas. Your gunna get a bigger more dynamic sound with the 3677s while the LSR's will
prolly sound more refined at lower volumes. If you listen at reference and wanna save money the 3677s are they way to go. They lose in the looks department tho. The LRS I bet sound great with music.

JBL Pro Cinema
Reddig is offline  
post #836 of 838 Old 10-10-2014, 11:42 AM
AVS Special Member
 
popalock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Doha, Qatar
Posts: 3,710
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 401 Post(s)
Liked: 728
Send a message via Skype™ to popalock
@Eyleron

Jericho J3.


Last edited by popalock; 10-10-2014 at 11:46 AM.
popalock is offline  
post #837 of 838 Old 10-13-2014, 11:57 AM
AVS Special Member
 
jbrown15's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Vancouver B.C.
Posts: 6,086
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
Liked: 987
The new CX line of speakers from Reaction Audio would certainly qualify as speakers that would be added to the list of reference high sensitivity & SPL speakers.


http://reaction-audio.myshopify.com/...tions/speakers
jbrown15 is online now  
post #838 of 838 Old 10-13-2014, 01:25 PM
AVS Special Member
 
mastermaybe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Posts: 7,264
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
Liked: 170
Should the new JBL EON 600 series be added to the list?


They can all easily reach reference at 12 feet.

http://www.jblpro.com/www/products/p...s#.VDw00_ldVZE

James

Actual phone call (see pic to left):

 

Tech (responding to laughter): "I'm sorry sir, did I miss something?"

Me: "Yeah, a case of Diet Mountain Dew walking across my living room."

mastermaybe is online now  
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off