Vienna Acoustic or Triad in-walls - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 5 Old 01-26-2012, 11:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 67
I am down to my final selections on a dedicated home theater and I need some help. The room is 14' x 21' with 10' ceilings. It is light controlled and will be acoustically treated. I will use it for 75% movies and 25% music. It will be a 7.2 setup. I am using a Runco LS-5 with a 120" 2.35 AT screen. I am using (2) JL Audio F113 subs.

I have narrowed my choices down for the in-wall speakers to the Vienna Acoustic In-Waltz or the Triad silver or gold LCR's.

It's tough to find anyone who has these speakers available for audition. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

The Moving Pictures Theater Construction Thread:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Houston GTG - Summer 2014

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 5 Old 01-27-2012, 08:04 AM
AVS Special Member

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 17
Quote:
Originally Posted by avtexan View Post

I am down to my final selections on a dedicated home theater and I need some help. The room is 14' x 21' with 10' ceilings. It is light controlled and will be acoustically treated. I will use it for 75% movies and 25% music. It will be a 7.2 setup. I am using a Runco LS-5 with a 120" 2.35 AT screen. I am using (2) JL Audio F113 subs.

I have narrowed my choices down for the in-wall speakers to the Vienna Acoustic In-Waltz or the Triad silver or gold LCR's.

It's tough to find anyone who has these speakers available for audition. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated!!

Triad, without a shadow of a doubt. Better sensitivity and power handling, key for HT use.
post #3 of 5 Old 01-27-2012, 02:37 PM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 33
Triad.

Authorized Dealer Sales: Triad Speakers, NHT, Marantz, Denon, JVC, Stewart Filmscreen, Screen innovations, Panamorph and Control4.
post #4 of 5 Old 01-27-2012, 03:53 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
Liked: 67
Thanks Dawn. What do you like better about the Triads over the VA's?

The Moving Pictures Theater Construction Thread:

Houston GTG - Summer 2014

post #5 of 5 Old 01-28-2012, 05:04 AM

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
Liked: 33
The Triad's are designed for home theater from the ground up. And if you're an audiophile there are models available that will satisfy both worlds.

I have Triad Gold Monitors in my home and they are absolutely amazing.

Aside from that, as a dealer, Triad is by far the best company I have ever dealt with. They have the best customer service of any of my vendors and Triad's custom shop can't be matched anywhere (pun intended). :-)

Authorized Dealer Sales: Triad Speakers, NHT, Marantz, Denon, JVC, Stewart Filmscreen, Screen innovations, Panamorph and Control4.
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page