post #31 of 32 Old 03-24-2012, 04:09 PM
AVS Special Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdevil77 View Post

EXACTLY! Yet being able to find a way to audition some of these speakers is the hardest part of the whole process!

Thats funny with the neighbors. Reminds me of my neighbors, but I doubt they want an audition. They can already hear my stuff from their house

Yeah hearing them is hard, which is why when I look for speakers, I omit Internet brands right off the bat. I consider omitting IB as not missing anything if I can't hear them. In SoCal we have quite a few dealers to listen, so it helps. Others aren't as fortunate and have to rely on users impressions instead. Sometimes, that doesn't work out to your benefit.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 32 Old 03-24-2012, 08:23 PM - Thread Starter
Advanced Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venomous View Post

Yeah hearing them is hard, which is why when I look for speakers, I omit Internet brands right off the bat. I consider omitting IB as not missing anything if I can't hear them. In SoCal we have quite a few dealers to listen, so it helps. Others aren't as fortunate and have to rely on users impressions instead. Sometimes, that doesn't work out to your benefit.

I don't want to omit any possibilities, but that's hard not to when you can't hear something. But something that gets so much praise is hard to omit. That's why I'm trying so hard to find a way to audition them.
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page