Rocket RS 1000 subwoofer amp not working - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 3 Old 07-15-2012, 05:35 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Just pulled my RS 1000 onix rocket tower speakers out of the closet after 3 and 1/2 years and can't get my bottom 8" woofers to work. All the top speakers are working fine. They are 7 years old and bought from the now defunked **********. Neither bottom speakers are working on these tower speakers. Both are hooked up through a subwoofer plate amp attached to the back of the lower cabinet. I have changed the fuses and the power rocker switch lights up but the amp don't get warm nor produce sound. When I move the phase dial on the amps the speakers move but still no sound. I have tried different power cords but no luck. Looking for suggestions, maybe where I could send the amps for repair. Don't have a clue who made these amps the back reads Model GSW 300.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 Old 07-18-2012, 02:27 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Good luck, I've been trying to info on this for awhile. Mine are working just fine for now, but I would definitely be interested in picking up a spare.
post #3 of 3 Old 07-18-2012, 03:03 PM
AVS Addicted Member

Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Liked: 415
No guarantees, but try asking Danny Richie of GR Research. He's got a spot over at AudioCircle and might have some insight.

"I've found that when you want to know the truth about someone that someone is probably the last person you should ask." - Gregory House
Reply Speakers

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page