Paradigm MilleniaOne - Which speaker stands are suitable? - AVS Forum
Forum Jump: 

post #1 of 2 Old 08-20-2012, 07:39 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Hi all,

Just placed my order for a 5.0 MilleniaOne system. I need some stands, preferably white stands. What are my options?

I was recommended the Paradigm MC-30 stands but they do not come in white. Seem good otherwise for around 150 usd.
I looked at the Bose UFS-20, but not sure if they are compatible or capable of holding up the MilleniaOne (5.5lbs each). Found the UFS-20 in white online for 60 with tax and shipped.

Another, albeit more expensive option, is the focal bird stand. But at 250 it seems a bit expensive.

I am missing something? What else should I be looking at. Up to 150 USD for a pair is ok.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 2 Old 09-06-2012, 04:21 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Liked: 10
Here is what I ended up getting:

Sanus efsat series 3 (white).
http://www.sanus.com/ca/en/products/speaker-foundations/sp-euro/EFSat

The Paradigm table-top included stand fits pretty good on the one of the larger base plates included with the stands. I did not use any of the self-adhesive cushions included.
The speakers are fairly heavy and the stands feel a bit wobbly if it is at its maximum height. The speaker wire runs inside the stand.

45 usd shipped, I might go for a Paradigm branded stand if they at some point decide to make the MC-30 available in white.

Reply Speakers